PDA

View Full Version : Yall Want a Tarheel?

countrycasanova
06-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Jun 12, 2009 4:36 PM EST
Bobcats coach Larry Brown has hinted that the team would entertain the idea of trading the 12th overall pick.

"Whatever makes our team better," Brown said when asked whether Charlotte would think of dealing the selection.

Brown added that the team needs upgrades, whether through the draft or by trade, at the power forward, shooting guard, and possibly, point guard positions.

Via Charlotte Observer

Charlotte Bobcats

The Hawks may be looking to do a sign-n-trade wit Marvin Williams. I think da Hawks and da Bobcats would make for sum good trade partners. Yall know MJ and yall franchise love them some former Tarheels (marvin is actually a talented one). Da Hawks got Marvin and you all have some attractive pieces as well: G-Force, Felton, Augustine, and the 12th pick. Just wondering what Bobcat fans think a fair package would be involving these pieces. If da Hawks want to keep Marvin and let go of Joe Johnson; he would be a great fit for yall as well (would take more to get him tho). Jus for kicks let the proposals begin. :)

black1605
06-13-2009, 03:39 PM
i would be interested in Joe Johnson...not so much in Willaims...i doubt we do a deal with "da Hawks"

proCHIsox
06-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Would you guys want Tim Thomas from the Bulls? He could be the backup PF u guys r looking for, maybe something like Tim Thomas and #16 for #12? Just throwing ideas out there.

NBA_Starter
06-13-2009, 07:59 PM
If we had JJ we would be a Top 4 seed in the East IMHO.