PDA

View Full Version : Is Bynum still worth anything?

sp1derm00
06-13-2009, 04:10 AM
I want to hear feedback from other teams on what you guys think Bynum is worth given:

He performed extremely well last season before the injury and after recovering last offseason, he came back and performed somewhat near his old level, and for a spurt, beyond that old level...

He hasn't performed well since coming back from the previous injury but still has a massive knee brace on that could be hampering him and has taken the initiative to ask Dwight for help over the offseason.

I still believe Bynum has a high ceiling, it's just risky for us when our team does so well with minimal help from Bynum in these playoffs.

I would do something like this: ask Memphis to sign LO for ~8m/yr and trade him along w/ Marc Gasol for Bynum.

Memphis would essentially get Bynum for Marc Gasol... Lakers get Pau's brother and a pretty solid C who plays tough... also gets to keep LO and not too much over the Salary Cap.

black1605
06-13-2009, 04:21 AM
Okafor and the 12th for Bynum and the 29th

just tossing things around with no real thought behind it...its late

slyry
06-13-2009, 04:27 AM
Okafor and the 12th for Bynum and the 29th

just tossing things around with no real thought behind it...its lateIf I were the Lakers I would eat that up.

JiffyMix88
06-13-2009, 04:29 AM
I say trade him for shaq

kblo247
06-13-2009, 04:35 AM
I say trade him for shaq

We want something more than a 350 pound happy meal.

For Amare now is a different story

JiffyMix88
06-13-2009, 04:37 AM

my post was a joke so i take it urs was as well correct?

AllTheWay
06-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Yes, he still has played good D on Dwight, and he plays well when he isn't in constant foul trouble. The Game 4 officiating was just a joke.

kblo247
06-13-2009, 04:45 AM
my post was a joke so i take it urs was as well correct?

Yep,

I would look to deal him for something amazing if it was offered like to Utah for Deron or NO for CP3 in a heart beat

LakersKB24
06-13-2009, 05:08 AM
Yes, he still has played good D on Dwight, and he plays well when he isn't in constant foul trouble. The Game 4 officiating was just a joke.

Yes, I agree. The officiating was horrible. Even Phil pointed that out during the game. I mean it's the Finals, they shouldn't blow the whistle every time they bump into each other...

They way Drew is playing right now shows to me that he's still recovering. Before his injury, he had some really great games and I just think, that he might have needed some more time to get back. He's not at 100% yet. Maybe it's just lack of confidence in his knee and in himself.
What I like about him though, is that he finally shows some emotions. At the end of the regular season and in the playoffs he often seemed very indifferent about the foul calls on him and having to sit. I always thought he didn't give a crap about playing or not but now he's finally reacting and showing his anger.

Hellcrooner
06-13-2009, 05:20 AM
Knowing he is uinjury prone and how bad has he played in the poffs and specially finals being in foul troubel constantly and how LONG and FAT his contract is im all for trading the Guy.

Try to fool the Raptors and get Bosh, thy to fool the grizz and Get Rubio AND Marc Gasol.

Try to fool the Suns for a pair of first rounders and SHAQ AND LET THEM EAT UP Bynum walton and sashas contracts.

Wilson
06-13-2009, 05:23 AM

Ugh, Amare wants the ball a ton, and doesn't play any defense. He doesn't fit with our team.

I don't think too many teams around the league would want to give much up for Bynum right now.

I think he can be a good center for us, the injuries were really unfortunate. The first came when he landed on someone's foot, the second came when Kobe rolled into his knee. There's not much you can do about those.

He just needs to get healthy over the summer. Since he came back from the second injury, he's just not had any explosion, which obviously really hurts him. Hopefully he can get that back over the summer.

He also needs to stop committing dumb fouls. He commits way too many reach in fouls, it's pretty frustrating...

Hellcrooner
06-13-2009, 05:30 AM
^he also should accept tha fact that he is in no position to demmand shot with Kobe, Pau odom and Ariza on the team.

Wilson
06-13-2009, 05:39 AM
^he also should accept tha fact that he is in no position to demmand shot with Kobe, Pau odom and Ariza on the team.

He can't demand shots over Kobe or Pau (unless match-ups inside give him a better advantage). I don't think Trevor is a third option though. He might be my favourite player on the team, but he's just a role player. He gets his points off cuts and spotting up, but doesn't create his own shot so much.

When Bynum has been healthy, he's shown himself capable of getting position, and a very effective hook shot. He's the true third option after Kobe and Pau.

DamnGoat
06-13-2009, 06:24 AM
He'll be fine, but having such serious injuries at a young age has to be a red flag and he still looks very shaky offensively sometimes. I definitely wouldn't bank a Franchise on him, but I'd hang onto him. Stick him next to a scoring PF (like Gasol) and let him block shots, rebound and score a few points here and there and he'll be an above average NBA C.

bolts4ever
06-13-2009, 07:08 AM
LOOK GUYS!!!! If I see another RIDICULOUS!!! thread about the "THE LAKERS SHOULD TRADE ANDREW BYNUM!!!!! I am going to flip my lid. U guys are probably the same ones on the bandwagon screwmin WE WOULDA BEAT THE CELTICS IF BYNUM WAS PLAYIN!!! WE NEED TO GET TOUGH!!!! Yeaah the last time I checked we were up in the finals 3-1. LOOK the KID is not health y wpul U b comin. Back from a serious knee injury in 3 monthe NO. THIS KID IS THE THRUTH calm down he's 21 he's nowhere close to his peak and he's still good. And consider this real basketball fans understand the NBA is headed back to a CENTER dominatedt league. YAO, ODEN DUNCAN is still playin well even ayoung team like the sacramento kings have 2 very promising 7 footers. And then when we get killed by PORTLAND or BOSTON or SAN ANTONIO u will all be CRYING AGAIN, " WE NEED A CENTER" so CHILL OUT with tha "BYNUM TRADE TALK AND ENJOY THE CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE".

LET'S NOT HAVE THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bolts4ever
06-13-2009, 07:13 AM
LOOK GUYS!!!! If I see another RIDICULOUS!!! thread about the "THE LAKERS SHOULD TRADE ANDREW BYNUM!!!!! I am going to flip my lid. U guys are probably the same ones on the bandwagon screwmin WE WOULDA BEAT THE CELTICS IF BYNUM WAS PLAYIN!!! WE NEED TO GET TOUGH!!!! Yeaah the last time I checked we were up in the finals 3-1. LOOK the KID is not health y wpul U b comin. Back from a serious knee injury in 3 monthe NO. THIS KID IS THE THRUTH calm down he's 21 he's nowhere close to his peak and he's still good. And consider this real basketball fans understand the NBA is headed back to a CENTER dominatedt league. YAO, ODEN DUNCAN is still playin well even ayoung team like the sacramento kings have 2 very promising 7 footers. And then when we get killed by PORTLAND or BOSTON or SAN ANTONIO u will all be CRYING AGAIN, " WE NEED A CENTER" so CHILL OUT with tha "BYNUM TRADE TALK AND ENJOY THE CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE".

dos132
06-13-2009, 08:12 AM
he still have the worth.. and the other thing, he is still young... just wait him to gain more experience and to develop more of his physical appearance... i think he will be a good center in the near future... maybe on 2011 or 2012..

mfb_lt1birdman
06-13-2009, 09:22 AM
This is coming from a Laker fan. I do feel management has a decision to make. They can trade him soon, as in this summer/b4 trade deadline to solidify a championship club in hopes of making a 3-4 year dynasty run by getting maybe a defensive center and a pg upgrade. Or they stick with him hoping he will develop and be a key building block for the next Lakers, post Kobe.

Its a gamble either way but out of the current crop of centers I dont think anyone else out there is a sure fire upgrade on D and available. And I'm not really willing to have Gasol be the starting C. I say encourage the kid to really work hard this summer, hope the injury curse has run its course, and hope he becomes that key piece to keep a lengthy string of championship runs alive both with a prime Kobe, and old Kobe.

SlaterRaps
06-13-2009, 09:32 AM
This is coming from a Laker fan. I do feel management has a decision to make. They can trade him soon, as in this summer/b4 trade deadline to solidify a championship club in hopes of making a 3-4 year dynasty run by getting maybe a defensive center and a pg upgrade. Or they stick with him hoping he will develop and be a key building block for the next Lakers, post Kobe.

my worst nightmare... Post Kobe era

BullsNumber1Fan
06-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Trade him to the Chicago Bulls for Kirk Hinrich and Joakim Noah!

DrDEADalready
06-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Yep,

I would look to deal him for something amazing if it was offered like to Utah for Deron or NO for CP3 in a heart beat

Hell to the No. We don't want that choke job overrated "the second coming of shaq" I don't think alot of teams do. your stuck with him deal with it.

BALLER71
06-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Yep,

Something amazing? :laugh:

rever
06-13-2009, 10:19 AM
if bynum could get a full season under his belt i think that would go a long way. he may develope more as an offensive player but all they need him for now is solid post defense.and with that he is doing pretty well against howard. the only person i have seen do better is perkins. is he can play a season start to finish with no injuries i think you will see a lot of growth from him.and at this point i dont think you could get to much for him. they are better off hanging on to him to see what happens

Iron24th
06-13-2009, 10:27 AM

Thanks,finally someone share my opinion about those crappy threads.

Bynum will comeback strong next year,he already did it this year.

BALLER71
06-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Future Shaq?
Look at the stats of their first 4 seasons, he doesn't even produce half as much as Shaq did offensively.

x_notorious
06-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Bynum was playing well prior to injuries both last year and this year. His best month of this season, January, he played pretty damn good. 17/7 for that month which included his monster game of 42/15. But that's also the month of his injury and he hasn't been the same ever since. He's a step slower and he doesn't have that explosiveness to the basket anymore. He's relying on quick jump hooks or even a mini jump shot now. Foul trouble is one of his main troubles but overall, he has played solid defense throughout the playoffs.

LakersIn5
06-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Knowing he is uinjury prone and how bad has he played in the poffs and specially finals being in foul troubel constantly and how LONG and FAT his contract is im all for trading the Guy.

Try to fool the Raptors and get Bosh, thy to fool the grizz and Get Rubio AND Marc Gasol.

Try to fool the Suns for a pair of first rounders and SHAQ AND LET THEM EAT UP Bynum walton and sashas contracts.

lol bynum is not injury prone. injury prone is different from your teamates hitting your knee

DenButsu
06-13-2009, 12:06 PM

And as long as we're not having this conversation again, let's not shout so damn much, either.

jwm923
06-13-2009, 12:12 PM
I think the lakers would do it if they could get a young, true, PG which is something they do need. I'm sure Fisher is done if they win the series and they have no other starting PGs. I think alot of teams value a big man over the PG position. Could you imagine...

Harris
Kobe
Ariza
Odom
Gasol

IndyRealist
06-13-2009, 12:15 PM
Except players bang knees all the time, it doesn't sideline them like it did Bynum.

He's still got a lot of potential, and the last thing you want to do is trade him, have him make a full recovery, and go for 24/12 every time he plays the Lakers. His contract is also fairly prohibitive for trade purposes. Wait a year, see where his knee is, and he'll be a year less expensive for other teams to trade for.

Jahari Kavi
06-13-2009, 12:19 PM
never was big on bynum...he'll be okay, but never worth the money the lakers dished out on him.....he's soft, makes poor decisions, has a decent post up game, can't play defense to save his life.........I think he'll be a double/double guy his entire career........

Raoul Duke
06-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Isn't Bynum on the books for something like 14 million next season? I don't think his career so far has justified that kind of money by any means. I wouldn't call him "injury prone" because it seems like all his injuries happen when his own teammates fall on his knees. That's just bad luck.

If I were the Lakers I'd give him another year and see where he's at. It would be really hard to trade him now and get equal value.

Reddd
06-13-2009, 12:42 PM
I agree he has had some stupid injuries over the few years that should have not happened, hope he's top form next season.

IndyRealist
06-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Bynum, #29, and one of Vujacic, Walton, or Morrison, for TJ Ford, Roy Hibbert, Marquis Daniels and #13. I realize that's an unfair deal, but it's probably the best the Pacers can offer, it fills needs on the Lakers, and gets them long term flexibility.

IndyRealist
06-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Isn't Bynum on the books for something like 14 million next season? I don't think his career so far has justified that kind of money by any means. I wouldn't call him "injury prone" because it seems like all his injuries happen when his own teammates fall on his knees. That's just bad luck.

If I were the Lakers I'd give him another year and see where he's at. It would be really hard to trade him now and get equal value.

It's $12.5 million next season, with $1.3 million raises each year.

DenButsu
06-13-2009, 12:51 PM
It's $12.5 million next season, with $1.3 million raises each year.

I need to take another look at the Lakers payroll. I hadn't realized his contract was that big going down the line.

2009-10 2010-11 2011-12 2012-13
12,500,000 13,700,000 14,900,000 16,100,000

Hefty.

VCaintdead17
06-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Bynum, #29, and one of Vujacic, Walton, or Morrison, for TJ Ford, Roy Hibbert, Marquis Daniels and #13. I realize that's an unfair deal, but it's probably the best the Pacers can offer, it fills needs on the Lakers, and gets them long term flexibility.

I would do that. I think the Lakers would too. TJ Ford is a solid starter, Hibbert has the size and potiental to be a good big man. And Daniels is a very well-rounded player. Plus, they would get the 13th pick and get rid of Waltons contract.

Wilson
06-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Bynum was playing well prior to injuries both last year and this year. His best month of this season, January, he played pretty damn good. 17/7 for that month which included his monster game of 42/15. But that's also the month of his injury and he hasn't been the same ever since. He's a step slower and he doesn't have that explosiveness to the basket anymore. He's relying on quick jump hooks or even a mini jump shot now. Foul trouble is one of his main troubles but overall, he has played solid defense throughout the playoffs.

He also had a game that month where he pretty much shut down Tim Duncan, it was very impressive.

Like I said, he just needs to get his explosion back, and work on stopping the dumb fouls.

Squad13
06-13-2009, 01:30 PM
I would do that. I think the Lakers would too. TJ Ford is a solid starter, Hibbert has the size and potiental to be a good big man. And Daniels is a very well-rounded player. Plus, they would get the 13th pick and get rid of Waltons contract.

Are you kidding me? We aren't trading A 21 year old with all the tools, for TJ ford, who is okay, and throw ins.

Lakers4ItAll
06-13-2009, 01:55 PM
I think Bynum has alot of upside but needs to play a full season to see how good he will be

Lakerfrk
06-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I think Bynum will be great... BUT I'm actually all up for trading him.. but the CORRECT deal would have to come along for that to happen.. that Indiana trade- NO WAY.

I would maybe look to Charlotte for Okafor/Wallace.....
Clippers - Baron/Camby (They might like this to pair Griffin with Bynum... strong young.
Raptors - Bosh (If he's gonna leave them, they may want to trade him for a young star)
Bucks - Bogut/Redd? That might be somethin....
Jazz - As much as I'd love a Deron trade... the Jazz would never do it.
Hawks - Josh Smith/Horford (longshot)

Obviously I haven't looked at contracts... I was just throwing out ideas... I'd trade him, but not for the sake of trading him, only if we get something great in return.

Lakerfrk
06-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm sure Bynum would want a trade too.... he would be getting touches, and the ability to grow... in LA, he's not only dominated by Kobe, but now by a better big man in Gasol, and even Odom.

championships
06-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Don't forget who is Bynums mentor. I think that the Captain will teach him right. Bynum is still very young and very raw and lacks the bball knowlegde since he didn't start playing till his early teens. If you think about it, Kobe has been in the NBA as long as Bynum has been playing basketball. He has the best teacher that you could have so give him a little more time before we talk about trade. If he can avoid standing flat footed underneath the hoop, Maybe he can avoid those knee injuries. I do think old Mitch upchuck jumped the gun on that contract though.

architect13563
06-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Too early to pull the plug on Drew. But, funny.. i also thought about that Marc Gasol scenario. I tried working it out on that ESPN Trade Machine after the Utah series.

xabial
06-13-2009, 03:27 PM
I think that was the one time lakers had a high 10th round draft pick in 05'
What a great pick considering they dont go to the draft a lot
Shoudnt be sweating it he has high potential

Kakaroach
06-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Bynum is worth a lot lol. Length, post moves, blocks, and everything he is solid at. But the problem with him is his injuries. I would take him for the Jazz, just cuz he fills such a big need for us, but it is a gamble.

mrblisterdundee
06-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Bynum is the Lakers' starting center. He might be having trouble right now, but he's just come back from an injury. He will only get better next year, allowing Pau Gasol to dominate at center. If the pipe dream of Kobe leaving Los Angeles comes true, then he ensures a somewhat decent future for the Lakers. He is worth very much.

ldawg
06-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Bynum is worth a lot lol. Length, post moves, blocks, and everything he is solid at. But the problem with him is his injuries. I would take him for the Jazz, just cuz he fills such a big need for us, but it is a gamble.

I would trade him if the price is right only, there is something about this guy i just can't put my hands on it. maybe rasheed and prince for him

ko8e24
06-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Bynum will be fine, he ain't goin nowhere. Relax, and enjoy the championship to be...

Beno7500
06-14-2009, 01:49 AM
Bynum is overrated

Hellcrooner
06-14-2009, 04:31 PM
10+ millions for 5 years on a bum knee and a no personality kind that does not care to deffend and moans about his number of shots when he has KObe, pau and odom on the team.

Ship him as fast as you can or regret it for 5 long years.

ill repeat it, Grizzlies, Marc Gasol and Rubio throw them Farmar to make it look a decent trade even if its higway robbery.

Beno7500
06-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Dam ^

Squad13
06-14-2009, 04:45 PM
10+ millions for 5 years on a bum knee and a no personality kind that does not care to deffend and moans about his number of shots when he has KObe, pau and odom on the team.

ill repeat it, Grizzlies, Marc Gasol and Rubio throw them Farmar to make it look a decent trade even if its higway robbery.

Quit dreaming, we aren't the Spanish national team, as much as you'd like it.

Hellcrooner
06-14-2009, 05:10 PM
^quit hating

LA412
06-14-2009, 09:24 PM
bynum coming off an injury.......calm down and let him develop

Vinny642
06-14-2009, 09:26 PM
I dont think he'll be great offensively but defense is where its at, but he got to learn to keep out of foul trouble. He can avg 8-13 PPg at most IMO

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Should I make a thread and ask if Jameer Nelson is worth anything? Or will people give him a pass for just coming off an injury? Bynum came back before he was ready to help the team. And he has. Not by putting up big numbers but by allowing Lamar to come off the bench and give us added depth

Chronz
06-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Wow Memphis would love that trade

Bynum is worth alot, you just havent seen him healthy in awhile so you forget how efficient he is offensively.

AllTheWay
06-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I dont think he'll be great offensively but defense is where its at, but he got to learn to keep out of foul trouble. He can avg 8-13 PPg at most IMO

Dude was averaging 14 ppg on the season. Not to mention that when he is healthy his man to man defense on the block is top ten in this league.

CowboysKB24
06-14-2009, 10:56 PM
I want to hear feedback from other teams on what you guys think Bynum is worth given:

He performed extremely well last season before the injury and after recovering last offseason, he came back and performed somewhat near his old level, and for a spurt, beyond that old level...

He hasn't performed well since coming back from the previous injury but still has a massive knee brace on that could be hampering him and has taken the initiative to ask Dwight for help over the offseason.

I still believe Bynum has a high ceiling, it's just risky for us when our team does so well with minimal help from Bynum in these playoffs.

I would do something like this: ask Memphis to sign LO for ~8m/yr and trade him along w/ Marc Gasol for Bynum.

Memphis would essentially get Bynum for Marc Gasol... Lakers get Pau's brother and a pretty solid C who plays tough... also gets to keep LO and not too much over the Salary Cap.

I think he is worth something still.

He showed what he can do on the best team in the league. He came back from injury and competes with Gasol and Odom for playing time. Both guys are solid rebounders and big men. His presence helped the Lakers.

If he goes somewhere else I think he will play better than he does with the Lakers. He will be a more important player on the squad and get the ball more along with more minutes.

sciferguy
06-14-2009, 11:10 PM
Did you see him trying to play for his contract in game 5 and miss just about everything haha....if the Lakers were smart IMO they should dump him in some way or form. He isn't worth anything right now so Mitch is going to have has some work to do.

RollinDeep
06-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Did you see him trying to play for his contract in game 5 and miss just about everything haha....if the Lakers were smart IMO they should dump him in some way or form. He isn't worth anything right now so Mitch is going to have has some work to do.

That seems counter intuitive though, why would Mitch look to deal if he has that little value to other teams? Better off holding him because he does have great potential, as well as a great mentor. Plus, he's still what, 21?

Besides, potential franchise big-men don't grow on trees.

Mile High Champ
06-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Bynum just did not impress me at all this playoffs..

HoosierDaddy
06-15-2009, 12:13 AM
The answer is : no

His contract is way too expensive and long. He could easily go south just as much as he could get better. The rest of the league knows it

He does not have a high trade value

Mile High Champ
06-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Never been a fan of bynum..

HoosierDaddy
06-15-2009, 12:18 AM

That's a horrible deal for the Pacers. Hibbert is improving has potential also. Marquis is Restricted free agents, so we can let him walk if he wants to. I have no interest in the other guys in the trade either. No thanks

SouljahPhil...
06-15-2009, 12:33 AM
lol....

No way we trade Bynum....He's value is on an all time low plus we need to develop him..He has a great coach..I'll only trade him if we can suck someone to offer us good players...

ink
06-15-2009, 12:34 AM
He'll be fine, but having such serious injuries at a young age has to be a red flag and he still looks very shaky offensively sometimes. I definitely wouldn't bank a Franchise on him, but I'd hang onto him. Stick him next to a scoring PF (like Gasol) and let him block shots, rebound and score a few points here and there and he'll be an above average NBA C.

This.

PurpleJesus
06-15-2009, 12:47 AM
from what I know as a T-Wolves fan was that there were two main trades on the table for KG that our FO were considering, one deal revolved around Bynum, the other deal revolved around Jefferson. I am extremely happy that the Wolves took Jefferson over Bynum. Bynum has talent no doubt about it, also, it is very rare that a young center can come into the leaque and make a big impact. Bynum iks still young, and may evolve into a good big man, but he is no superstar, and never will be. He may be an all-star someday, and as a young talented center, he still has big value. For a team like the lakers though, his value may be best in a trade rather than as a player. A team looking to rebuild is where Bynum belongs, not on a team that may be a dynasty. The Lakers can have Bynum and hope he can be a man to build around when Kobe starts to deteriorate, or the could trade him for a more serviceable PG who cqn help the team win more championships in the now....someone like Hinrich?

fishedz
06-15-2009, 12:49 AM
He's 21, recovering from two knee injuries and honestly could have sat the playoffs. He obviously wasn't playing as well as he could. Everyone who wants to trade him will change their mind quick once he recovers and starts to develop. He's 21...you don't trade centers like that. You restructure contracts to keep LO and Ariza and build an unbeatable team with the youth. Buss isn't stupid, he kept the right player.

borat
06-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Injuries are the ONLY concern and how he will recover from this one.

2 seasons in a row he was tearing it up right before he got injured and gave us a glimpse as to what he could actually do.

ARMIN12NBA
06-15-2009, 01:39 AM
I LOVE what Bynum said after the game. Bynum said that his work is not done and he won't be satisfied until he can be able to lead the Lakers to a championship himself.

Bynum is motivated and has tons of potential. He is only 21 years old. This Lakers team can truly be a dynasty.

fishedz
06-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Bynum is 21

**fixed**

ARMIN12NBA
06-15-2009, 01:54 AM

Bynum is signed for 3 years with a 4th year team option...

Vinny642
06-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Dude was averaging 14 ppg on the season. Not to mention that when he is healthy his man to man defense on the block is top ten in this league.

Im going what I seen off of the postseason and reg. season. I said his defense is great but he gets into foul trouble. Also about his scoring numbers, i think it'll be less because Odom Ariza will get more touches and Bynum won't play much.