PDA

View Full Version : Kobe=MJ??????

nipo10847
06-12-2009, 10:57 PM
This is ridiculous...since last couple of days, i have heard many people saying that kobe is going to be the best ever!!..even some commentators made similar type of comments,,,i mean come on guys, how can people dare to say that he is even close to MJ????..no doubt kobe is a remerkable athlete,,,and i wd say he wd be in top 15 of may be top 10 at highest when he is done...bt i saw a chicago based newspaper mentioning "kobe is almost like Mike" (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/kobe-bryant-is-almost-like-mike-245911.html). Seriously I doubt someone can really surpass MJ ever....people should study players' resume b4 they make these type of comments....6 rings, 6 finals mvps, 5 league mvps, nba defensive player of the year, 10 times scoring champ, 30.1 ppg (best ever) etc etc etc etc....i can keep going on. for kobe: 3 rings so far (as a supporting player of Shaq), 0 finals mvp, 1 league mvp, 0 tym nba defensive player of the year, 2 times scoring champ, 25.2ppg...
Does it need anything else to say?????????........

fhatmanz
06-12-2009, 10:59 PM
umm.. this doesn't need its own thread because it will only lead to flame wars......

Jordan is the best ever.....

coming from a lakers fan.

Eagles_Guy
06-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Jordan is untouchable.

ARMIN12NBA
06-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Kobe is a great player. Jordan is the best player in the NBA of all time. At the same time, Kobe's game is very similar to Jordan's game. There is nothing wrong with comparing the two. Does that mean he is as good? No. So what. Don't trip muh man. Jordan will be recognized as the greatest for a while.

nipo10847
06-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Jordan is untouchable.

Hi5

madiaz3
06-12-2009, 11:09 PM
By the time there's a player good enough to consider toppling Jordan it will be in a hundred years where the rules will be so different it would be deemed impossible to compare across eras.

What I do gotta say though it's pretty dumb to list Kobe's credentials like his career his over. We don't know how many chips he has in em.

nipo10847
06-12-2009, 11:11 PM
By the time there's a player good enough to consider toppling Jordan it will be in a hundred years where the rules will be so different it would be deemed impossible to compare across eras.

Absolutely,,,,that's wat i feel...it's a nearly impossible thing to even think of surpassing MJ.

SJSHARKIES
06-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Jordan is the GOAT!!!!