PDA

View Full Version : Laker or Kobe fans?

samus
06-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Lets say kobe/lakers win the finals this year, which they probably are, and everyone celebrates, kobe gets finals MVP and all. And then kobe leaves for another team, lets say ...... Miami. Not that that would happen. What would happen to the infamous laker fans. Would they all turn into the new infamous Miami Heat fans or stay true to the lakers even though Kobe is gone. I hate most lakers fans cus there cocky as ***** but would we be seeing Jack Nicholson next to the Miami Bench instead of the the Staples. Just a thought?

dtmagnet
06-12-2009, 07:28 PM
The ones from LA would stay Laker fans I assume, some of the ones around the globe who wear Kobe jerseys might switch.

ARMIN12NBA
06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Laker fan here. Kobe is, by far, my favorite player though because the man has been on the TV in my living room for 13 years now and is the most productive Laker. Pau just came over here and the rest of the Lakers aren't nearly as productive or have been on the Lakers long enough. Once Kobe leaves and Bynum is the franchise player, then Bynum will be easily my favorite Laker for the same reasons.

still1ballin
06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
If this, if that, will never happen. No player will ever leave a team after winning a championship to a sub par team

DCB/LAL
06-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Lets say kobe/lakers win the finals this year, which they probably are, and everyone celebrates, kobe gets finals MVP and all. And then kobe leaves for another team, lets say ...... Miami. Not that that would happen. What would happen to the infamous laker fans. Would they all turn into the new infamous Miami Heat fans or stay true to the lakers even though Kobe is gone. I hate most lakers fans cus there cocky as ***** but would we be seeing Jack Nicholson next to the Miami Bench instead of the the Staples. Just a thought?

Wouldn't that be something Wade and Kobe or what if he and Lebron teamed up it'll never happen i doubt he leaves especially if he wins it all this year(one game away) because he knows this is his best to chance to get get what he plays for and thats rings.

Hellcrooner
06-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Ill keep being a Laker fan as it has been since mid 80s

If Sam Bowie and Sedal threatt didnt ake want to jump why should i?

in fact if there woudl be any chance that we traded kobe for Wade or Lebron i would be jumping of joy since i doubt we will get away with any other rings with kobe being so selfish , if we were facing a good team instead of crappy orlando we would ahve already slot the series.

GspLAL
06-12-2009, 07:43 PM
I'm a Laker fan first, but Kobe gets 110% of my support also because he has stuck through with this franchise through the good (3-peat) and bad (not making playoffs), and even though he asked to be traded (which I understood and actually supported because LA weren't making any moves), he's still here and playing for another banner for LA. If Kobe joins another team I'll still stay an LA fan because fact is Kobe will eventually retire and the Lakers will still be here.

Lakersfan2483
06-12-2009, 07:43 PM

in fact if there woudl be any chance that we traded kobe for Wade or Lebron i would be jumping of joy since i doubt we will get away with any other rings with kobe being so selfish , if we were facing a good team instead of crappy orlando we would ahve already slot the series.

Selfish, lol, that's a joke.

Lakersfan2483
06-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I am a lakers fan first, Kobe is my favorite laker and I don't see him leaving the organization.

Odominator
06-12-2009, 07:45 PM
I will forever be a laker fan. Kobe can go where ever he wants. Kobe come and goes, but the Lakers will be the constant. Bye Kobe! Thanks for the rings and the memories.

Thats my answer to your scenario. Lol

Hellcrooner
06-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Selfish, lol, that's a joke.

He is taking TWICE the time the amount of shots second option is taking

i doubt that has ever happened before in the finals for the ring winer.

DCB/LAL
06-12-2009, 07:51 PM

Kobe being selfish??? Hmmm didnt he get the biggest assist of game 4 when he dished it out to D-Fish for that open 3 and the reason he was so open was because kobe got double you talk about what gasol does without the ball like playing D and and guarding howard and what not why not talk about what Kobe does for his teammates like help get them open shots and take pressure off gasol i know you saw how everybody ran to kobe when they were down 5 and he dished that beautiful assist to gasol to cut it to 3 yes gasol is a really good player but please get off his junk dude

tr4shb0t
06-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Sure, there are a lot of Laker fans because they are Kobe fans foremost. I guess I don't see anything too wrong with it. I have a couple friends who said they were rooting for the Cavs in the playoffs and I asked both of them if they could name 3 other players on the Cavs besides Lebron. They couldn't, unless "dude with the fro" is a player. For casual fans, it's alright I guess. People will do what they want.

dgo24
06-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I will be a Laker fan with or without Kobe and as far as Kobe leaving the Lakers,its not happening

GoatMilk
06-12-2009, 07:56 PM
i'm a laker fan.
born and raised here.

if he left, so be it. he's not though. can we stop these threads?
why would he? he wants to win. his best chance to win is here

ko8e24
06-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Lakers and Kobe are synonymous, thus, I like both.

He's played with them for 13 yrs, from 17yrs of age to 30, and to be continued...

dtmagnet
06-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Sure, there are a lot of Laker fans because they are Kobe fans foremost. I guess I don't see anything too wrong with it. I have a couple friends who said they were rooting for the Cavs in the playoffs and I asked both of them if they could name 3 other players on the Cavs besides Lebron. They couldn't, unless "dude with the fro" is a player. For casual fans, it's alright I guess. People will do what they want.

That story reminds me of my good friend who suddenly became a "huge" Golden State Warriors fan the year they upset Dallas in the playoffs. Earlier this season I was talking basketball to him and he brought up how the Warriors were his favorite team, I responded to him that they were playing terrible to which he responded, "No way man Baron Davis is awsome!" I laughed pretty hard but that's just how it is with some "fans."

VSLOOT
06-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Most ridiculous post ever get a life

RaiderLakersA's
06-12-2009, 09:02 PM

Senseless post with absolutely zero historical perspective. Jack has always been a Lakers fan.

To answer your question, I am a LAKERS fan. I've been around since the days of McAdoo, supporting my TEAM. The players come and go, and yes, some of them we do follow and pull for when they're not playing the Lakers. Robert Horry and D. Fish (when he played for the Warriors and Utah) are two standout examples.

If Kobe decides to leave the Lakers, it will be the same way. I can't lie: I was THRILLED when we got him. (Thank you, Warriors management!) He helped put up 3 Championship banners, and we're close to hanging a 4th due to his leadership and otherworldly efforts. He should be revered for that. But if he comes into Staples wearing another team's colors, I'll expect the Lakers to do whatever it takes to defeat him. It's as simple as that.

Go LAKERS!!!

JJ81
06-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Don't make me laugh. I'll be a Laker fan no matter what players they trade away or trade for.

Mane
06-12-2009, 09:17 PM

you're such an idiot.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
im a raps fan but love kobee to death that guys just simply amazingg which is why i support and cheer on the lakers but dont call me a bandwagon jumper because it has been this way since i first started watching the nba in like 98 99 the lakers were the first team i watched and as soon as i saw kobe play he immediately became my idol..But all in all i would say im a kobe fan

LA412
06-12-2009, 10:51 PM
why would he go to a piece of **** team like Miami