PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson on 'Zo: "Good assessment"

JordansBulls
06-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Source: PE-Enterprise (http://blogs.pe.com/prosports/2009/06/jackson-on-zo-good-assessment.html)

Phil Jackson didn't seem too upset about Alonzo Mourning suggesting that the Lakers coach is "just showing up" and Kobe Bryant is the one "doing all the work to make the team successful.

"That's a pretty good assessment," Jackson said. "Kobe is doing a lot of the work. I'm just here kind of sitting on my chair."

Hellcrooner
06-12-2009, 12:41 PM
ha ha, old uncle phil.

yeah now kobe does it all, and is the coach, and the president and look out Obama here comes kobe.

God ....

thephoenixson28
06-12-2009, 12:54 PM
So I guess it was pat riley that won the heat the championship not wade or shaq :shrug: :bs:

BALLER71
06-12-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't think this applies to the Lakers. But I sure as hell think this applies to Doc Rivers and the Boston Celtics last year.

BALLER71
06-12-2009, 12:55 PM
So I guess it was pat riley that won the heat the championship not wade or shaq :shrug: :bs:

You misunderstood what he said... he said Kobe won the championship and not Phil...

S-Dot
06-12-2009, 12:58 PM
No need for phil to argue with zo...last time i checked 'zo only had one ring in miami, and d-wade and shaq were the leaders. Phil has 9 as a coach. People continuously try to throw rocks at the thrown...phil is right not to go back at him

Kakaroach
06-12-2009, 12:59 PM
I would be pissed off if I were the Zen Master. Some guy who just retired is talking smack on him? I didn't realize Zo had 9 rings, soon to be 10.

lakersrock
06-12-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm gonna cry when he retires. His humor will make the NBA suck when it's gone. Like last night during the interview after the 1st...."there have been some bogus calls." What other coach has the nuts to just say it that obvious during a game haha?