PDA

View Full Version : D Rose is a straight G

BTownTeamsRKing
06-12-2009, 09:48 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/06/11/rose.photo.ap/index.html

ok so its not really news, but I think he just might be fined for the picture.

CHICAGO (AP) -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose said he used "extremely poor judgment" in posing for a photo flashing a gang sign.

Mile High Champ
06-12-2009, 09:51 AM
link to the photo?

Ni55anpat
06-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Who cares, seriously. Everybody does stupid things at a party. It's life.

masalex1205
06-12-2009, 10:24 AM
He was probably drunk, it's not a big deal to begin with, and he said all the right things.

A big deal is having someone else take your SAT so you can qualify to play at Memphis

pacofunk64
06-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Exactly...he probably just through up the ole "W" West Coast or "E" East Coast sign. Whoopty Dooo!

albertc86
06-12-2009, 10:52 AM
A big deal is having someone else take your SAT so you can qualify to play at Memphis

Exactly.

S-Dot
06-12-2009, 10:55 AM
it'd be more disturbing if he was wearing a boston celtics jersey

BALLER71
06-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Exactly...he probably just through up the ole "W" West Coast or "E" East Coast sign. Whoopty Dooo!

He was probably drunk, it's not a big deal to begin with, and he said all the right things.

He threw up Pitchforks. Which is the gang in his neighborhood in Chicago. And yeah, the SAT thing was ****ed up.

Kakaroach
06-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Didn't Paul Pierce do something like this during a game against the Hawks last year in the first round after Al Horford said something to him? Eh, not a big deal anyway, but still not too smart.

S-Dot
06-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Didn't Paul Pierce do something like this during a game against the Hawks last year in the first round after Al Horford said something to him? Eh, not a big deal anyway, but still not too smart.

Yeah and that was during a game...much worse than a picture at a party

BTownTeamsRKing
06-12-2009, 11:20 AM
guys its not meant to be big news. i couldnt find the pic. its out there somewhere apparently.

the SAT thing is big news

SaimoNETS
06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
link to the photo?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2009-06/47452067.jpg

Nocioni5
06-12-2009, 11:24 AM
here is the link the to the bulls forum with link to article and pics

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371683

Nocioni5
06-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Rose was just messing around. His team mates must have been joking around with him and giving him a hard time with him being from chicago and englewood, cause the article says the guys standing behind him in the picture was later indentified as "Memphis teammate Antonio Anderson is standing behind Rose, smiling and flashing different gang signs, according to a police source" So I take this as being in a joking matter. If it were serious there would have been trouble with them representing different gangs. I think rose is a good kid who is in the Lime light and will be criticized and harassed about anything. It comes with being the #1 pick and being the future of chicago

curtie74
06-12-2009, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=pacofunk64;9768177]Exactly...he probably just through up the ole "W" West Coast or "E" East Coast sign. Whoopty Dooo![/QUO

he is from chicago nt the west coast or east

rmonte4
06-12-2009, 11:30 AM
non-issue

masalex1205
06-12-2009, 11:36 AM
haha man he is f-ed up in that pic

BTownTeamsRKing
06-12-2009, 11:36 AM

thats seriously a gang sign? doesnt look like it signifies anything

D_Rose1118
06-12-2009, 11:42 AM

Its the GD's

what i dont get is why is anderson throwing up the vice lords right behind him
'

BTownTeamsRKing
06-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Its the GD's

'

whats a GD?

well i wouldnt question it bc the whole thing was obviously a joke.

D_Rose1118
06-12-2009, 11:48 AM
whats a GD?

well i wouldnt question it bc the whole thing was obviously a joke.

Gangster Disciples

yeah most likely lol

BTownTeamsRKing
06-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Gangster Disciples

yeah most likely lol

o nice, they sound really friendly. :eyebrow:

Rose was likely just messing around, but if he had gang ties (much like Pierce) I wouldnt be surprised.

I dont think Pierce was in a gang, but I def think he has or had close ties to the Bloods in Oakland.

its just the environment.

Mc Uncle Cola
06-12-2009, 12:04 PM
i hate rose for some reason

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 12:04 PM
and people see Beasley as bad guy?

either Rose was drunk or high as **** in that photo... :laugh2:

I think Rose is fooling everybody by playing this "quiet and humble" guy that he pretends to be...

Nocioni5
06-12-2009, 12:21 PM

I think Rose is fooling everybody by playing this "quiet and humble" guy that he pretends to be...

hater will hate! hate on....

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 12:23 PM
hater will hate! hate on....

:laugh2:
that's my own opinion
call it what you want

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 12:28 PM

Beasleys still a dog and drake is for females..Go Bulls!

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Beasleys still a dog and drake is for females..Go Bulls!

please tell me how Beasley still "a dog" ??

lol it shows how mature you are :clap:
Drake for females
that's the best you could come up with?

Thatruth32
06-12-2009, 12:48 PM
he is thrwoing up the GD's (gangster discpiles) ... if im spelling that rite....

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 12:49 PM
please tell me how Beasley still "a dog" ??

lol it shows how mature you are :clap:
Drake for females
that's the best you could come up with?

How about the fact that Wade doesnt like him as a teamate and Riley is itching to trade him. You know the same guy who was the #2 pick but couldnt seem to get consistent minutes.

And yes Drake makes music for females and they seem to love this poser, dude was an actor on degrassi high but happens to now be a thug? Not sure who Rose is personally, but I do know he is head and shoulders above Beasley The Dog as an NBA player.

Thatruth32
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Its the GD's

'

i was thinking the exact same thing!!

Thatruth32
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM

trust me it is

DrDEADalready
06-12-2009, 12:56 PM

That's a gang sign? Looks like he's trippin out and going retarted on some good weed.

jehovah joe
06-12-2009, 12:58 PM

:clap:

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 01:00 PM
How about the fact that Wade doesnt like him as a teamate and Riley is itching to trade him. You know the same guy who was the #2 pick but couldnt seem to get consistent minutes.

And yes Drake makes music for females and they seem to love this poser, dude was an actor on degrassi high but happens to now be a thug? Not sure who Rose is personally, but I do know he is head and shoulders above Beasley The Dog as an NBA player.

are you an insider that you know this stuff are true?
Wade has stated many times that he is happy with Beasley and believes he's the best player out of the draft, and Riley didn't want trade Beasley to the Suns..... so how is he itching to trade him? although his itching to trade Jermaine O'Neal.

Beasley didn't get consistent minutes because as we all know Spo wants Beasley to become a better defender which I think is great and will pay off in the future... unlike Rose which is a below average defender, he will still be a below average defender meanwhile Beasley is working to become a better one

how is his music for females? lol so are you saying all music made by male rapper/singers are for females?... again how is a thug? is Rose a wanna be thug because his throwing up gang signs?
you are just throwing random ****.... yeah rose is head and shoulders above Beasley because he is high as ****....

Beasley the Dog? is that Bulls fan little nickname for Beasley?
well a dog is better than a rose or an apple ;)

jehovah joe
06-12-2009, 01:02 PM
i was thinking the exact same thing!!

probably because they're neither gd or vl... they're just goofin around.

Odominator
06-12-2009, 01:05 PM
he looks faded, should be grounds for suspension... lol

Thatruth32
06-12-2009, 01:13 PM
probably because they're neither gd or vl... they're just goofin around.

naw u from the bay so u know how it is ... u can be from one set and ur boy from another and if thats your true boy nothing is going to pop off

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 01:26 PM
http://www.kihitsu.com/images/drose_sat.jpg

didn't make this but found it funny :laugh2:

masalex1205
06-12-2009, 01:29 PM

Do you have a link for this? i thought Bosh or Amare already would be with the Heat but Miami wouldn't include Beasley packaged w/ prob. haslem etc.

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 01:33 PM
are you an insider that you know this stuff are true?
Wade has stated many times that he is happy with Beasley and believes he's the best player out of the draft, and Riley didn't want trade Beasley to the Suns..... so how is he itching to trade him? although his itching to trade Jermaine O'Neal.

Beasley didn't get consistent minutes because as we all know Spo wants Beasley to become a better defender which I think is great and will pay off in the future... unlike Rose which is a below average defender, he will still be a below average defender meanwhile Beasley is working to become a better one

how is his music for females? lol so are you saying all music made by male rapper/singers are for females?... again how is a thug? is Rose a wanna be thug because his throwing up gang signs?
you are just throwing random ****.... yeah rose is head and shoulders above Beasley because he is high as ****....

Beasley the Dog? is that Bulls fan little nickname for Beasley?
well a dog is better than a rose or an apple ;)

You mean to tell me if Riley has a shot at Bosh or Amare he wont hesitate for second in using Bustly as a trade chip? You and Derrick must be blazin the same ish. On the other hand, outside of maybe Dwight and Lebron, DRose is untouchable (that inludes Kobe), that says something. you prolly bumpin lil wayne in the whip too, maybe they can get together and make Lollipop pt 2! lmao

Draco
06-12-2009, 01:34 PM

A way to look at Beasley and Rose that actually makes sense is Rose's defense wasn't so much a liability that it would have kept him off the court whereas Beasley's defense was exactly that. There's nothing to suggest that either player won't try to improve their defense.

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 01:35 PM
http://www.kihitsu.com/images/drose_sat.jpg

didn't make this but found it funny :laugh2:

lol, alright thats kind of funny

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Do you have a link for this? i thought Bosh or Amare already would be with the Heat but Miami wouldn't include Beasley packaged w/ prob. haslem etc.

Nope no source link. but i've read it in enough places to know wheres theres smoke theres fiya . And if Miami really wants to pair Wade with one of those guys who the hell else do they have to package? Exactly, The Dog would have to be included, and im sure if it comes down to that he will be.

TheBlackHole
06-12-2009, 01:42 PM
He looks friggin lit, not to mention the weed plant on his shirt.

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 01:50 PM
You mean to tell me if Riley has a shot at Bosh or Amare he wont hesitate for second in using Bustly as a trade chip? You and Derrick must be blazin the same ish. On the other hand, outside of maybe Dwight and Lebron, DRose is untouchable (that inludes Kobe), that says something. you prolly bumpin lil wayne in the whip too, maybe they can get together and make Lollipop pt 2! lmao

well I think it already happen they didn't want to include Beasley in the package for Amare, and you have Rose value too high maybe Dwight and Lebron? lol
I'm pretty sure Rose isn't that untouchable... Beasley is untouchable to a certain extend.
Yeah I do listen to Lil Wayne is that a bad thing? I'm not afraid to admit

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Nope no source link. but i've read it in enough places to know wheres theres smoke theres fiya . And if Miami really wants to pair Wade with one of those guys who the hell else do they have to package? Exactly, The Dog would have to be included, and im sure if it comes down to that he will be.

well.. that's all I needed to read

they have JO's expiring contract and Haslem and other expiring contract
or we can just wait until 2010 and try and sign one of the superstars

I'm pretty sure that Rose would be included in a package for a superstar as well

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 01:59 PM
well I think it already happen they didn't want to include Beasley in the package for Amare, and you have Rose value too high maybe Dwight and Lebron? lol
I'm pretty sure Rose isn't that untouchable... Beasley is untouchable to a certain extend.
Yeah I do listen to Lil Wayne is that a bad thing? I'm not afraid to admit

how'd I guess..........
and yes DRose is that untouchable.

Living Legend
06-12-2009, 02:00 PM
He's on a ridin' spree' a straight G

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 02:02 PM
well.. that's all I needed to read

they have JO's expiring contract and Haslem and other expiring contract
or we can just wait until 2010 and try and sign one of the superstars

I'm pretty sure that Rose would be included in a package for a superstar as well

WTf you talkin, DRose is only a year or two away from us calling him a Superstar.......The Dog on the other hand is very very far away from that title, the guy needs to be a full time starter first.

Living Legend
06-12-2009, 02:04 PM
WTf you talkin, DRose is only a year or two away from us calling him a Superstar.......The Dog on the other hand is very very far away from that title, the guy needs to be a full time starter first.

D Rose needs Shaq to come in town for a year or two and turn him into a superstar.

That is the only thing that will get the Chicago Bulls past Dwight Howard

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 02:11 PM
how'd I guess..........
and yes DRose is that untouchable.
we'll of course your a Bulls fan
how'd I guess....

how do you know this certain things... can you tell the future?
there has been cases were Rookie of the Year winners don't improve their 2nd year and somewhat disappear from the radar and don't become anything
how do yo know that can't happen to Rose?

I ask again how how how?
how do you know Beasley is very very far away?
he will be much improved next season believe that
and your little Rose better much out, Beasley already owns the Bulls
whenever he plays against them :clap:

MrBloop
06-12-2009, 02:12 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/06/11/rose.photo.ap/index.html

CHICAGO (AP) -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose said he used "extremely poor judgment" in posing for a photo flashing a gang sign.

Cmon D. Rose you're scaring the white people. Chill with the gang signs.

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 02:12 PM
D Rose needs Shaq to come in town for a year or two and turn him into a superstar.

That is the only thing that will get the Chicago Bulls past Dwight Howard

maybe Shaq from 5-10 years ago, he'd only slow this team down now. We need an athletic 4 that rebounds and has a back to the basket game. All bets are off tho if Wade realizes coming home is his best bet at winning a title. Seeing the garbage he's now surrounded with. Rose/Wade backcourt in 2010 would be a beast.

MrBloop
06-12-2009, 02:14 PM
we'll of course your a Bulls fan
how'd I guess....

how do you know this certain things... can you tell the future?
there has been cases were Rookie of the Year winners don't improve their 2nd year and somewhat disappear from the radar and don't become anything
how do yo know that can't happen to Rose?

I ask again how how how?
how do you know Beasley is very very far away?
he will be much improved next season believe that
and your little Rose better much out, Beasley already owns the Bulls
whenever he plays against them :clap:

Was that a post or a few bars of a freestyle.

Beasley owns the bulls...aite:rolleyes:

Sample size my nizzle, get to know it.

MrBloop
06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
He's on a ridin' spree' a straight G

Its on a "robbin spree, a straight G"

Way too young for the Chronic lil homie.

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Was that a post or a few bars of a freestyle.

Beasley owns the bulls...aite:rolleyes:

Sample size my nizzle, get to know it.

Beasley always show up unlike Rose
I don't remember him playing against the Heat

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 02:20 PM
maybe Shaq from 5-10 years ago, he'd only slow this team down now. We need an athletic 4 that rebounds and has a back to the basket game. All bets are off tho if Wade realizes coming home is his best bet at winning a title. Seeing the garbage he's now surrounded with. Rose/Wade backcourt in 2010 would be a beast.

Wade will be in MIAMI after 2010 and his whole career, that's where he wants to be and had said it many times I do have a source link unlike all your false statements.:cool:

Chicago is his best bet at winning a title? lol okay
garbage? have you seen your team? when you have Joakim Noah and Tyrus Thomas starting you know you have a problem lol

Bulls fans are hilarioussssss

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=MiamiHeat;9769900]Wade will be in MIAMI after 2010 and his whole career, that's where he wants to be and had said it many times I do have a source link unlike all your false statements.:cool:

garbage? have you seen your team? when you have Joakim Noah and Tyrus Thomas starting you know you have a problem lol

Bulls fans are hilarioussssss[/QUOT

your high right now aren't you? Noah was pulling down 16-17 rebounds in the playoffs and is only starting touch his potential, you only wish The Dog brought the type of hustle and energy Noah brings to the table. while BG was scoring 40+. Not to mention Deng was out most of the season and will be fresh next year and Wade would have the luxury of playing with the best PG in the league when '10 rolls around. Please tell me what El Heat have after Wade..........i'll wait for it................

TragicallyHip
06-12-2009, 02:32 PM
dude is high as a kite too.

MiamiHeat
06-12-2009, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=MiamiHeat;9769900]Wade will be in MIAMI after 2010 and his whole career, that's where he wants to be and had said it many times I do have a source link unlike all your false statements.:cool:

Bulls fans are hilarioussssss[/QUOT

your high right now aren't you? Noah was pulling down 16-17 rebounds in the playoffs and is only starting touch his potential, you only wish The Dog brought the type of hustle and energy Noah brings to the table. while BG was scoring 40+. Not to mention Deng was out most of the season and will be fresh next year and Wade would have the luxury of playing with the best PG in the league when '10 rolls around. Please tell me what El Heat have after Wade..........i'll wait for it................
yeah rebounds make you a great starter :up:
what's Noah's potential please tell me!!
maybe a 6th man? a good energy guy?
Beasley brings more to the table than Noah... Noah wishes he was as talented and skilled as Beasley Bulls fans wished that too
Yeah I see your point because Noah screams and gets pumped up everytime he makes a basket which is rare, it means he is a better player than Beasley?
BG is an overpaid 6th man and ballhog...
Deng is a bust and overrated he wasn't doing anything before he got injured
Rose won't be the best PG when 2010 comes Chris Paul says hello and even Deron Williams and who knows future talent
so is that Wade's best bet?
having a overpaid 6th man ballhog, a overated player, and a below average defender that can't shoot ? wow Wade has a way better chance joining the Thunder to win a title than joining the Bulls

Beasley a future 20+ scorer, the steal of the draft Chalmers who makes Rose his little ***** every time they play against each other, Bosh or Amare whoever signs with us :p, and Wade who else do we need
that's a better team than Bulls right there :clap:

Draco
06-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Beasley brings more to the table than Noah... Noah wishes he was as talented and skilled as Beasley Bulls fans wished that too
Yeah I see your point because Noah screams and gets pumped up everytime he makes a basket which is rare, it means he is a better player than Beasley?
Rose won't be the best PG when 2010 comes Chris Paul says hello and even Deron Williams and who knows future talent
having a overpaid 6th man ballhog, a overated player, and a below average defender that can't shoot ? wow Wade has a way better chance joining the Thunder to win a title than joining the Bulls

Beasley a future 20+ scorer, the steal of the draft Chalmers who makes Rose his little ***** every time they play against each other, Bosh or Amare whoever signs with us :p, and Wade who else do we need

Do you try to put any effort or thought into any of your posts?

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=DaBUU;9769987]

Ill give you Beasley being more skilled than Noah, but the guy plays with no heart. And you cant teach that nor learn it. Noah plays with more fire in his left nut than The Dog has in his whole dog like body which already makes Noah a better defensive player. He might become a 20+scoer, but will be inconsequential in all other facets of the game. And your gonna use a 2rnd round pick as a selling point? Steal or not he was a 2nd rnd pick for a reason. Even Chris Paul said Rose is bigger, stronger and faster. And he's already as good as Deron Williams, so give him another 2 years and see whats up. When it comes to future free agents, Bulls are just as likely to grab one of them as the heat are, so that point of your is a wash.

mrblisterdundee
06-12-2009, 02:56 PM
White people love to flash gang signs as a joke. Why is it different when a black basketball player does it? Derrick Rose shouldn't be blamed for bad judgment. Society should be blamed for its comedic affinity with gang culture.

DaBUU
06-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Do you try to put any effort or thought into any of your posts?

Doubt it since he's busy selling Wade and future FA's on the chance to come play with..........Mario Chalmers!! That should get them flocking there.

MrBloop
06-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Beasley always show up unlike Rose
I don't remember him playing against the Heat

They we're both rookies. The term "Always" shouldn't even come into play yet. You're actin like this is a rivalry yet lol.

MrBloop
06-12-2009, 04:13 PM
White people love to flash gang signs as a joke. Why is it different when a black basketball player does it? Derrick Rose shouldn't be blamed for bad judgment. Society should be blamed for its comedic affinity with gang culture.

Like I said...D Rose, stop scaring the White people with the gang signs. He should know better.

Living Legend
06-12-2009, 04:16 PM
dude is high as a kite too.

No doubt dawg

abe_froman
06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
yes that is hilarious :laugh:

crack up everytime i see it

Pat Thetic
06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
I think Derrick Rose is hilarious! He is one of the greatest post game interviews that has ever walked this earth. You watch a couple of those gems and you start to wonder how the hell he got into college, then you later find out.

Keep it real D. Rose... real dumb.

MrBloop
06-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I can't help but think Rose has a tiny bit of Marbury in him...just a lil bit in the brain capacity area.

Super.
06-12-2009, 06:05 PM

Most of you Chicago fans are a total hypocritcal joke.

KG makes faces and swares at the Bulls, while on the sideline. You call him "classless." Rose does something equally as bad, if not worse, and it's no big deal?

kombayn
06-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Are you kidding me? K.G. is a classless competitor, from getting on his knees barking like a dog at a Portland PG to his non-stop ****-talking while he's INJURED of all things is classless. K.G. is a joke and chump, I can't stand him ever since his fake-*** "Anything is Possible!" interview after they won the title. He's fake. K.G. jerks himself off, he's so in love with himself.

Derek Rose is just being a dumb-*** kid, honestly I don't care if he flashes gang-signs outside of work. He's not pulling a J.R. Smith and doing that **** on the court. At least Derek Rose was doing this outside of the workplace, unlike K.G. who has become the poster-child for a bad competitor, if you can even call his fake-*** that. So stop riding his jock, Brady-Fan.

TYoung21
06-12-2009, 06:53 PM
he looks wacked...

kombayn
06-12-2009, 07:13 PM
^HAHA! It's all that weed he was smoking. Look at those eyes, I know a stoner when I see one.

Trouble87
06-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Rose throwin up Gangster Disciple signs is all good if he wasn't a future all-star..... he has too much talent to be bull******* in pics repping sets that he doesn't claim. Would hate to see him get in trouble or get mixed up with the wrong guys

Don't think he should get fined but he needs better people around him to make sure he doesn't put himself out there like that

Lizard King
06-12-2009, 08:18 PM

Yet you wouldn't be saying that had Miami gotten the first pick and drafted Rose. Bite your tongue, woman...learn to speak, otherwise, shut your whore mouth.

Mane
06-12-2009, 08:20 PM
That's a gang sign? Looks like he's trippin out and going retarted on some good weed.

You don't "trip out" nor "go retarted" on any kind of weed. Regardless of the quality.

Trouble87
06-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Yet you wouldn't be saying that had Miami gotten the first pick and drafted Rose. Bite your tongue, woman...learn to speak, otherwise, shut your whore mouth.

:laugh:

Super.
06-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Are you kidding me? K.G. is a classless competitor, from getting on his knees barking like a dog at a Portland PG to his non-stop ****-talking while he's INJURED of all things is classless. K.G. is a joke and chump, I can't stand him ever since his fake-*** "Anything is Possible!" interview after they won the title. He's fake. K.G. jerks himself off, he's so in love with himself.

Derek Rose is just being a dumb-*** kid, honestly I don't care if he flashes gang-signs outside of work. He's not pulling a J.R. Smith and doing that **** on the court. At least Derek Rose was doing this outside of the workplace, unlike K.G. who has become the poster-child for a bad competitor, if you can even call his fake-*** that. So stop riding his jock, Brady-Fan.

Whether on the court or not, it's still a classless move. if you cant get over that, too bad, because its a simple fact. If your going to call KG classless for swearing at people, but not Rose for flashing a gang sign? Stop riding his jock, Happless Clippers fan.

OT: Dont hate on Brady because he's CLEARLY better than any QB California has to offer

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-12-2009, 08:38 PM
how is he a G though?

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Whether on the court or not, it's still a classless move. if you cant get over that, too bad, because its a simple fact. If your going to call KG classless for swearing at people, but not Rose for flashing a gang sign? Stop riding his jock, Happless Clippers fan.

OT: Dont hate on Brady because he's CLEARLY better than any QB California has to offer

was that even necessary? damn right you were off topic

Lizard King
06-12-2009, 08:49 PM

Joe Montana would have to disagree with that :p

NastyRud
06-12-2009, 10:45 PM

Yea, this happened outside of the workplace, but that's only because he wasn't drafted yet. Now that he is an NBA player he's ALWAYS on the job so he needs to have better judgement next time.

Super.
06-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Joe Montana would have to disagree with that :p

If Montana was still playing? Hands down. Nowadays....Alex Smith....:puke:

Super.
06-12-2009, 11:21 PM
was that even necessary? damn right you were off topic

i just had to say it. you just cant insult brady, guy is utterly phenominal

Beno7500
06-12-2009, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=DaBUU;9769987]

wtf is your problem. lighten up for a dam second. maybe you should smoke some of what drose is on in that pic.

Super.
06-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Bosh or Amare whoever signs with us :p, and Wade who else do we need that's a better team than Bulls right there :clap:

You do understand that D-Wade's contract is up, in 2010, right?

there's no guarantee he's going to come back, especially with many teams going to have cap room. And if you do resign him, whats saying your going to have enough room to sign A'mare or Bosh?

Lizard King
06-12-2009, 11:35 PM

there's no guarantee he's going to come back, especially with many teams going to have cap room. And if you do resign him, whats saying your going to have enough room to sign A'mare or Bosh?

Watch out man...you might confuse the hell out of her with all those complicated words in bold. Her stupidity can't handle it!

thapharcyd
06-13-2009, 03:58 AM
DRose is obviously gang related.... you don't just randomly throw up gang signs of your local gang... that sounds stupid.. this is old though and maybe not involved anymore

_KB24_
06-13-2009, 04:04 AM
He looks hammered and baked. Don't make such a big deal out of it.

Wilson
06-13-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm late to this, hope I'm not repeating anyone:

Wasn't he in college when he did this? That wouldn't make it right (obviously), but it doesn't make him a terrible person now. I did some pretty stupid things in high school and college, but I'd like to think that I'm not a terrible person...:shrug:

DamnGoat
06-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Rose is just a kid, obviously a bit wasted in that picture and just joking around. I don't see why anyone would make a big deal of this.

pete_one
06-13-2009, 06:33 AM
oh, so when a black man is throwing up any sort of fingers or hand signs, its considered a gang sign??

Super.
06-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Watch out man...you might confuse the hell out of her with all those complicated words in bold. Her stupidity can't handle it!

Oh Noes!

Nocioni5
06-13-2009, 10:27 AM

lol you crack me up

MPScribbles
06-13-2009, 11:02 AM
:yawn: What non-news.
The only thing entertaining about this thread is listening to people with obviously little to no experience with gangs asking questions about this stuff. Yes that is a gang sign, kinda. Rose is obviously tore up this night and is not doing it very well. As for the other guy throwin up VL, it wouldn't matter. Gangs are far less serious, day to day, than people assume them to be. In my neighborhood there were guys from at least 4 different gangs that were supposed to be "beefin" but they hung out every day and played ball and got high together. The affiliation with the different gangs was only used as something to give each other crap about e.g. "oh punk *** Lord over here" said in jest. Also, for the most part guys only joined gangs if they were punks and needed people to back them cus they ran their mouth too much. Street gangs are bullsht. The idea that they started out trying to be similar to the mob and came up with what they did is laughable. They all have their pseudo rules and "lit" and norms to make it feel like your a part of something but it is really just crap and people in them are too stupid to realize. Being part of a gang is only beneficial to someone that is very content being ghetto and ignorant their whole life. I know there are many teens on this site so if this last sentence does not describe you then please don't get involved with gangs. It has to be the dumbest thing in the world to potentially get killed over wearing the wrong color or having your hat turned to the wrong side.
One friend of mine actually killed another friend of mine, and his, because he was playing around with his gun- acting like he was going to shoot him- and the gun accidently fired. My 15 y.o. friend- bright kid that wasn't in a gang but hung out with people that were- died because my 17y.o. friend- numbskull that had been in gang and got a gun just cus gang culture says it's cool- was obsessed with his effing gun. He put a bullet in my friends forehead, he had to wear a skully at his funeral. Gangs are stupid and serve no purpose.

MPScribbles
06-13-2009, 11:33 AM
oh, so when a black man is throwing up any sort of fingers or hand signs, its considered a gang sign??

No, just when he throws up a gang sign. Either you haven't seen the pic, are ignorant to what he is doing with his hands, or are just interested in making this a racial issue for some unknown reason. Trying to make this a racial issue benefits no one and only serves to make you look bigoted and/or stupid.

Raoul Duke
06-13-2009, 12:39 PM

Dude, Derrick Rose could be green, and that's still a gang sign.

Not that anyone should care. The last time I looked that wasted, I was throwing up gang signs too.

MiamiHeat
06-13-2009, 01:32 PM

awww did I hurt your little feelings?
did I say something bad about your Rose? :cry:

you do understand that Miami Heat will have cap space to sign Wade and another player like Bosh right?
Theres a huge chance that Wade will come back and is thinking about signing an extension this offseason

hey nice one
calling me a her and using that old diss

effen5
06-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Most of you Chicago fans are a total hypocritcal joke.

KG makes faces and swares at the Bulls, while on the sideline. You call him "classless." Rose does something equally as bad, if not worse, and it's no big deal?

KG is a 14 year vet...talking some mad **** in street clothes

Rose took a pic using GD symbols in college BEFORE the NBA

I give Rose a much more leaway then I would with KG because Rose is still a kid...for **** sake he cant even drink legally yet. Ive done dumber **** when I was 20 then put up gang signs when I used to live in the city...

Lizard King
06-13-2009, 03:07 PM
awww did I hurt your little feelings?
did I say something bad about your Rose? :cry:

hey nice one
calling me a her and using that old diss

Yes, I'm going to refer to you as a 'she' and 'her', because if you act like a b-itch, then I'll treat you like a b-itch.

And please, don't even give me that crap. You were the one whining and complaining like a female on her period. Here you go, I'll toss you a tampon, babe.

Super.
06-13-2009, 04:43 PM

I give Rose a much more leaway then I would with KG because Rose is still a kid...for **** sake he cant even drink legally yet. Ive done dumber **** when I was 20 then put up gang signs when I used to live in the city...

Ok, so your going to say that a player, reduced to no more than a SPECTATOR, who is swearings at someone, worse than someone flashing a gang sign?

do understand that Miami Heat will have cap space to sign Wade and another player like Bosh right?
Theres a huge chance that Wade will come back and is thinking about signing an extension this offseason

Do you understand that the heat are not the only team with money coming off the books in 2010. there are TONS of other teams, IE the Knicks, The Suns, Even the Celtics with their 2 HUGE contracts expiring

Ray Allen, Boston, $18.39million
Paul Pierce, Boston, $18.07million

thats $36.46 Million right there in 2 players. whos to say the celtics dont throw a boatload of cash at D-Wade, and let Allen walk? Whose to say the Knicks dont throw a boatload of cash at him. Theres no guarentee he stays in Miami, what dont you understand about that?

Super.
06-13-2009, 04:44 PM
yes, i'm going to refer to you as a 'she' and 'her', because if you act like a b-itch, then i'll treat you like a b-itch.

And please, don't even give me that crap. You were the one whining and complaining like a female on her period. Here you go, i'll toss you a tampon, babe.

lizard king ftw!

blacknell
06-13-2009, 05:06 PM
maybe he used to bang

MPScribbles
06-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Ok, so your going to say that a player, reduced to no more than a SPECTATOR, who is swearings at someone, worse than someone flashing a gang sign?

Depends on the setting. If KG were cursing at a bad driver then no. If D Rose was stacking gang signs at mid-court before the tip then no. If KG is acting like he is doing something and is trying to be intimidating by screaming profanities into the ear of the opposition's 6'3" shooting guard and Rose is flashing a half-*** gang sign, with which he is not actually affiliated, at a college party when he is obviously intoxicated then yes.

slipcid
06-13-2009, 08:03 PM
so what if hes a g? if that bothers you then go to the police.

slipcid
06-13-2009, 08:15 PM

:rolleyes:do you think he is only pretending to be "quiet and humble"? he lets his game do the talking and he is still humble, praises his competitors etc.

Corey
06-13-2009, 08:25 PM
He looks high as a kite.

I wouldn't expect something like this out of him, actually.

But then again, I wouldn't expect someone like him to have to cheat on SAT's either. Hopefully this is the last bad news that ever surrounds him, because he has potential to be great.

MJ-BULLS
06-13-2009, 08:26 PM
He looks high as a kite.

I wouldn't expect something like this out of him, actually.

But then again, I wouldn't expect someone like him to have to cheat on SAT's either. Hopefully this is the last bad news that ever surrounds him, because he has potential to be great.

agree :nod:

MiamiHeat
06-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Yes, I'm going to refer to you as a 'she' and 'her', because if you act like a b-itch, then I'll treat you like a b-itch.

And please, don't even give me that crap. You were the one whining and complaining like a female on her period. Here you go, I'll toss you a tampon, babe.

wow a Bulls fan saying another person is complaining and whining? really?
so should I refer to the Bulls fan base as *****es? because during and after the playoffs you guys were whining and complaining :eyebrow:

Do you understand that the heat are not the only team with money coming off the books in 2010. there are TONS of other teams, IE the Knicks, The Suns, Even the Celtics with their 2 HUGE contracts expiring

Ray Allen, Boston, $18.39million
Paul Pierce, Boston, $18.07million

thats $36.46 Million right there in 2 players. whos to say the celtics dont throw a boatload of cash at D-Wade, and let Allen walk? Whose to say the Knicks dont throw a boatload of cash at him. Theres no guarentee he stays in Miami, what dont you understand about that?

if you really believe Wade would want to go play for the Suns or Celtics then that's fine, and he said before he doesn't want to play for NY. And yes there's a huge guarantee that Wade will resign with Miami

lizard king ftw!

yeah! on an internet forum...:eyebrow:

Super.
06-13-2009, 10:33 PM
so should I refer to the Bulls fan base as *****es? because during and after the playoffs you guys were whining and complaining :eyebrow:

if you really believe Wade would want to go play for the Suns or Celtics then that's fine, and he said before he doesn't want to play for NY. And yes there's a huge guarantee that Wade will resign with Miami

yeah! on an internet forum...:eyebrow:

1.) Thew whining, agree with you here
2.) A guarantee like elton brand right? :eyebrow:
3.) uhhh duh! Lizard King is the ****!

JDizzle
06-13-2009, 10:50 PM
who cares man

Lizard King
06-13-2009, 11:15 PM

All you've been doing in this entire thread is whine like a little b-itch on her period. You're embarrassing the Miami Heat fan base. Do them a favor, and never show up here again, because people will begin to assume all Heat fans are as dumb as you are. We all know there are a few out there that are good people, but you happen to fall under the "annoying b-itch" category.

JWO35
06-13-2009, 11:28 PM
who cares man

+1

And, to me it looks like he is cracking his knuckles :laugh:

LayZbone
06-14-2009, 12:03 AM
"Thuggin' in the studio, y'all know we roll hydro. Everytime we rhyme, I'm high. Look at me deeply in my eyes. I rise to the top of the game."

_KB24_
06-14-2009, 12:19 AM

Good response. Comparing KG to Rose now is stupid because Garnett is a total dick off and on the court. Rose is a classy,young kid who had this picture tooken BEFORE he was in the NBA.

Fireworld
06-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose issued a statement regarding a photo that features him apparently flashing a gang sign.

Continue Reading (http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4252041)

Beno7500
06-14-2009, 01:54 AM
The Media makes everything seem like an issue

NBA_Starter
06-14-2009, 02:04 AM
The Media makes everything seem like an issue

Tru, it's their job I guess or so they think.:confused:

SwaggaIke
06-14-2009, 05:13 PM

LMAO...Jordan ain't comin back and neither is the Larry O'Brien, to Chicago that is. If going to Chicago is Wade's best shot at winning a championship, I hope he's content w/ '06 because he won't get one there. The Bulls haven't even proven they can put a Championship worthy product on the floor since MJ retired.

BullsNumber1Fan
06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
LMAO...Jordan ain't comin back and neither is the Larry O'Brien, to Chicago that is. If going to Chicago is Wade's best shot at winning a championship, I hope he's content w/ '06 because he won't get one there. The Bulls haven't even proven they can put a Championship worthy product on the floor since MJ retired.

At least we swept you guys back in '07!:p I think you are just mad that we swept you! It is ok, you guys won't have another chamionshiop any time soon after D.Wade leaves.

SwaggaIke
06-14-2009, 10:58 PM
At least we swept you guys back in '07!:p I think you are just mad that we swept you! It is ok, you guys won't have another chamionshiop any time soon after D.Wade leaves.

Did you miss the fact that we won in '06? We had trouble guarding the Bulls perimeter players when we DID win the Championship, I knew the Bulls would beat us w/o a healthy D Wade in '07. Did I expect a sweep? No, did I know you had a legitimate chance to beat us in a series that season? Absolutely. Too bad they couldn't carry that momentum to Detroit. The Bulls have a nice young core, but for anyone to say Wade won't have another chance at a championship in Miami is foolish. The Heat have been a CLASS organization since Pat Riley arrived and I have no doubt in my mind we'll have a CHAMPIONSHIP contender on the floor in the next 2 seasons. I love how Bulls fans are so sure Dwyane will be leaving, it'll definitely be a wakeup call for you dreamers when that 6 year max extension scrolls across the ESPN ticker in July 2010.

BullsNumber1Fan
06-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Did you miss the fact that we won in '06? We had trouble guarding the Bulls perimeter players when we DID win the Championship, I knew the Bulls would beat us w/o a healthy D Wade in '07. Did I expect a sweep? No, did I know you had a legitimate chance to beat us in a series that season? Absolutely. Too bad they couldn't carry that momentum to Detroit. The Bulls have a nice young core, but for anyone to say Wade won't have another chance at a championship in Miami is foolish. The Heat have been a CLASS organization since Pat Riley arrived and I have no doubt in my mind we'll have a CHAMPIONSHIP contender on the floor in the next 2 seasons. I love how Bulls fans are so sure Dwyane will be leaving, it'll definitely be a wakeup call for you dreamers when that 6 year max extension scrolls across the ESPN ticker in July 2010.

I was just playing! I wanted to see you reaction and it was pretty funny. I honestly think D.Wade will either come to Chicago or stay with the Heat and I am begining to think he is staying put. We really don't even need him with Rose, Gordon, Hinrich, Salmons, Deng at the wings at the moment. I want Bosh or STAT on the Bulls and the other on the HEAT with Wade so we can have a rivalry going. Rose-Gordon-Deng-STAT-Noah vs. Chalmers-Wade-Beasley-Bosh!:drool:

Lizard King
06-15-2009, 06:05 AM

I love how Heat fans are so sure he's staying.

_Supreme_
06-15-2009, 10:38 AM
I love how Heat fans are so sure he's staying.

I love how some other fans keep saying he will not, while Wade himself has repeatedly said he doesn't intend to leave.

I guess we will just have to assume D. Wade is a liar just because of other teams' fans wishful thinking, right?

_Supreme_
06-15-2009, 10:42 AM
And on-topic: D. Rose isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so we can probably expect these things occasionally.

He reminds me of Tim Hardaway. He also has good on-court skills, but unfortunately the intellect just isn't there.

Lizard King
06-15-2009, 06:18 PM
And on-topic: D. Rose isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so we can probably expect these things occasionally.

He reminds me of Tim Hardaway. He also has good on-court skills, but unfortunately the intellect just isn't there.

Listen...get over it, okay? We were lucky enough to get the #1 pick, so all of you Heat fans need to stop with the hate. It's getting to the point where you're making your fan base look desperately jealous, and over what? If Rose isn't so amazing, then what's with the hate? If you all really think of him that way, then you wouldn't be hating. Instead, you'd be celebrating that you got Beasley instead.

You don't see many Bulls fans hating on Beasley. There might be a few, but I'm always seeing Bulls fans talking about how much they'd love to have Beasley on our team. No need to hate on anyone. Hating on someone is a sign of jealousy, whether you agree with that or not. So, do your fan base a favor, and drop the hate.

Now, I can't say I'm going to expect a well-rounded mature response here...Instead I'm going to get something along the lines of "What would we be jealous of? A bust in a PG? **** Rose, he sucks and he will never be as good as Beasley."

If you're really going to act like that, then don't even bother responding. I don't need to deal with immature children.

D Roses Bulls
06-15-2009, 06:38 PM

why would the NBA fine him for a picture that was taken in college? thats like the nba fining someone for using drugs in high school.