PDA

View Full Version : Blazers Simple Trade Proposal(Ajinca)

TheGreatDane17
06-11-2009, 05:41 PM
What are the general thoughts about Ajinca? How much would it cost the Blazers to acquire him? We have 3million dollars worth of trade exception. We could give you his salary in $, in exchange for his contract. Ajinca For Cash (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mxc9k3)

We also have a first round pick at 24 & four 2nd round picks.

black1605
06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
i would like to keep him at least one more year to see what he's capable of

maybe if Webster was included

GreatMustachio1
06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
sorry buddy, you're not not getting the terrace from paris, the eifel tower.
no he's one of our key players
jk

masalex1205
06-12-2009, 10:26 AM
he's got a lot of upside, he's young, he's a project, I vote we keep him

TheGreatDane17
06-13-2009, 12:43 AM
What do you guys think about Steve Blake? Have someone steady & can show Augustine how to "run an offense", easing his transistion to starting at point... Blake may be among the best in terms of backup PG's once Augustine took the starting spot.

uncblue2332
06-13-2009, 02:02 PM
What do you guys think about Steve Blake? Have someone steady & can show Augustine how to "run an offense", easing his transistion to starting at point... Blake may be among the best in terms of backup PG's once Augustine took the starting spot.

haha Steve Blake showing DJ the ropes. Good Joke. But seriously we already have two good point guards in felton and augustin we dont need a career backup/sketchy starter too. Augustin showed last season he is ready and can provide great minutes. Ajinca was a project and there is no way we trade him after 1 season. Go back to the blazers forum

TheGreatDane17
06-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Really? Because I heard your franchise is among the cheapest in the NBA & Portland has the $$$, a lot of it. Isn't Felton not getting resigned?

NBA_Starter
06-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Really? Because I heard your franchise is among the cheapest in the NBA & Portland has the $$$, a lot of it. Isn't Felton not getting resigned?

All indications are that Felton wants to and will re-sign. I don't want to trade our project, sorry.

homestarunner93
06-14-2009, 01:20 AM
The Bobcats had to trade a future first to get Ajinca last year. I doubt they're real interested in trading him for cash, especially when we haven't returned the first that we had to trade to get him. Steve Blake would be our third PG, so no chance.