PDA

View Full Version : Celtics Among Others Try To Trade Up to #2

kingjames3403
06-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Its rumored that the Celtics are trying to move up to get the number 2 pick. Since they don't have a first rounder I doubt how this happens. But i'm interested what you guys think a deal could be. The only logical thing for me is Ray Allen and Rondo and a future first rounder for Rudy Gay and the #2 pick

NYYCowboys
06-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Its rumored that the Celtics are trying to move up to get the number 2 pick. Since they don't have a first rounder I doubt how this happens. But i'm interested what you guys think a deal could be. The only logical thing for me is Ray Allen and Rondo and a future first rounder for Rudy Gay and the #2 pick

Yeah ok....I'm sure Memphis wants to deal the #2 pick in the draft and a young stud in Rudy Gay for an aging old bag and the most overrated player in the NBA who can't even hit a 15 ft wide open jump shot.

Mane
06-11-2009, 11:40 AM
That's a terrible deal for the Grizz.

aman_13
06-11-2009, 11:41 AM

That trade doesn't make sense at all. Memphis already has Conley, and will probably draft Rubio in the draft, so trading Rondo to Memphis does not make much sense. As for Ray Allen; as great as he is; there is no way Memphis will trade a future all-star for someone who is probably going to retire in a couple of years.

BTownTeamsRKing
06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
some people believe everything they read. not going to happen.