PDA

View Full Version : Why its still not a series

MVMarauder
06-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Just because its 2-1 doesn't mean its a series. Yes they won game 3 but look at how they won it. They played the best they could of ever played. Set a finals record for shooting percentage, they were at home, and yet they barely won. The Lakers had a chance to take the lead but Dwight caused Kobe to lose the ball off of the crossover. This series is just as over as it was when it was 2-0. Yes 2-1 look a lot better than 3-0 but its still over because they played their best and the Lakers still had a chance to win the game. I'll give the magic one thing. Rafeer Alston won the game for them. This is a guy that was benched in game 1 for the whole 2nd half for a guy that hadn't played in 3 months. A guy that the coach didn't believe in won them the game.

All I just want to say is this is still not a series. The magic had to play their best having a lot of their players score in double digits. Kobe was obviously exhausted in the 2nd half. Kobe will come out in the series fired up after getting his rest while the Magic will fail to put up another performance like this.

Vinny642
06-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Ummmm look how the Lakers won game 2, in OT, they were a goaltending call away from losing.
So the Magic would've been up 2-1 but they didnt call it an w/e. But dont come here and say the Magic are down and out. Until they lose at home.

madiaz3
06-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Ummmm look how the Lakers won game 2, in OT, they were a goaltending call away from losing.
So the Magic would've been up 2-1 but they didnt call it an w/e. But dont come here and say the Magic are down and out. Until they lose at home.

You talking about when Dwight stuck his hand through the cylinder and had one of the most blatant non-called goal-tends ever and how it shouldn't have even gone to OT?

29$JerZ
06-10-2009, 04:55 PM
You have re-defined what a true homer is. :pity:

DrDEADalready
06-10-2009, 04:57 PM
No talking about when Pao gay-sol however you spell his name. grabed the rim when the ball was in the cylinder and should have been a goaltend.

Vinny642
06-10-2009, 04:57 PM
You talking about when Dwight stuck his hand through the cylinder and had one of the most blatant non-called goal-tends ever and how it shouldn't have even gone to OT?

No, i was talking about Gasol... im not even sure which play ur talking about. Maybe all them BS calls that Kobe gets?

BTownTeamsRKing
06-10-2009, 05:00 PM
So ok the Magic played "their best" in your estimation, which I disagree with. I think they sucked defensivly.

Besides that, I guess a team that broke the record for the best shooting percentage doesn't scare you. That is cockiness.

btw Kobe's legs look like Pierce's legs in game 7 vs. Orlando. He looks completely spent, but hes got an incredible self drive to win.

DCB/LAL
06-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I can agree somewhat if kobe would of shot better from the line and make most of his free throws maybe its a different game and all that mumbo jumbo fact is the series is 2-1 and orlando so far has taken care of home court even if its only one game im tired of the "ifs" make no mistake orlando is really good team and they didnt get this far because they suck i dont think orlando will shoot 62% for the whole series but i think all these games will be competitive aside from game one its been a good series so cant say orlando has no chance cause they do i still think LA wins in 6 but orlando will not go down without a fight

MVMarauder
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM
So ok the Magic played "their best" in your estimation, which I disagree with. I think they sucked defensivly.

Besides that, I guess a team that broke the record for the best shooting percentage doesn't scare you. That is cockiness.

btw Kobe's legs look like Pierce's legs in game 7 vs. Orlando. He looks completely spent, but hes got an incredible self drive to win.

No it doesn't scare me they barely won. They got sweated until that Lakers possesion when dwight caused kobe to lose control of the ball. I'll give dwight that he made a good defensive play. Kobe missed some shots. Yes kobes tired 4-15 but all his shots were good shots that didn't fall. Yes you could see the fatigue you saw it throughout the playoffs. He is going to be tired every other game but its not something we should be worried bout.

ink
06-10-2009, 05:13 PM
There's no need for a thread like this.