PDA

View Full Version : Video of Matt Leinart training MMA with Jay Glazer

mobbdeep
06-10-2009, 02:14 AM
http://dwizzlesworld.blogspot.com/2009/06/nfl-quarterback-matt-leinart-does-mma.html

kurt warner vs matt in the cage!

chadillachembre
06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Good to see him working hard. I am really disapointed, as every one else, the way his career has turned but if he keeps working hard he has a shot at being a good QB (fingers crossed)

GMenFanSince90
06-10-2009, 02:10 PM
That really shows something of Leinart that I didn't think he possessed. I'll admit it I'm impressed IF he actually went through with this on an ongoing basis and it wasn't a one week show.

kjdills13
06-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Matt didnt let me down at all!!! he has only started 16 games in the NFL and he did decent! but what do you expect!? then he gets beat out by a QB that turned out to be top 5 in the NFL! he will be a top 10 QB when he gets his chance!

chadillachembre
06-14-2009, 06:33 PM
^I dunno about you but Leinart let all of us down. He was named the starter going into camp one year ago from today. Leinart lost the job more than Warner won it. That Oakland pre-season game killed him. Im pullin for Leinart in 2yrs and even before that possibly if Warner goes down

superdude79
07-05-2009, 04:46 PM
I think Kurt goes down this year with some 2-3 week injury and Leinart comes in and never leaves the starting line-up.

chadillachembre
07-05-2009, 10:11 PM
^it would have to be a pretty substantial injury to keep Kurt out or a couple weeks. I have learned over the last 2 seasons that Kurt Warner is one of the toughest players in the NFL. If he would go down I am oddly and mysteriously confident in Leinart for a week or two. Confident may be the wrong word to use. I guess I would say I would be anxious to watch him play and see if we have a future in Matt Leinart. I also believe he would play well, how couldnt he with the recievers on the squad and the improved run game