PDA

View Full Version : Jamall Tinsley

Lindystud36
06-09-2009, 01:48 PM
NBA.com :: Update: An arbitration hearing between Tinsley and the Pacers has been set for July 27 in New York, the Indianapolis Star reports.
Analysis: The Pacers were unable to trade Tinsley this past season and unwilling to either play him or buy out his contract.

If Tinsley is bought out this summer, where will he play
Could he go to the Lakers or Heat for the MLE, is he even worth that much?

&

Who is better Tinsley or Kidd?

Please Discuss

Unruly Fan
06-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Who is better Tinsley or Kidd?

lol really now...

Anyhow Tinsley can make for a decent backup to say the least. No idea as to how much he'll be worth but if he can keep his off-court issues in check, he'll be useful imo.

masalex1205
06-09-2009, 02:04 PM
no way this guy gets anywhere the close to the mle w. this economy and his history. Come on, the Pacers paid this guy to stay away from the team, that should tell you something.

jasondrobinson
06-09-2009, 02:06 PM
tinsley or kidd? hmmmm.. i dont think this is even debatable, Kidd does much more on the basketball court than Tinsley

That being said it will be interesting to see which teams would be willing to gamble with Tinsley

black1605
06-09-2009, 02:09 PM
i know the Bobcats were trying to get something done for Tinsley last season

Lindystud36
06-09-2009, 02:12 PM
What about Miami, they have chalmers so he wouldnt have to start?
Or Boston?

The Panch
06-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Tinsley is very good, when he plays, it's just he misses to much time due to injury and off the court issues. I hope he has changed his ways I would love to see him get a second chance somewhere and show us he can still play.