PDA

View Full Version : Sutter MUST GO

Lostnearhell
06-08-2009, 03:57 PM
I really liked Sutter until I saw inept he was at making lines...Zubrus is one of the most overrated players in the NHL. He is so big and strong yet he can barely score and he gets knocked over like he weighs 100lbs. Yet Sutter continued to play him on the Gionta and Elias line really bringing down that line. He had 69 PIM which led the non fighting forwards only 1 PP goal. He continued to take dumb penalties and turn the puck over like it was his job. At 6'5 and 225 he should be destroying people and should be a power forward always infront of the net. I really wish I could see the number of giveaways he had if anyone can post that compared to the rest of the team I would love to see it.

NjDevilsFan
06-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Thats not the only reason he has to go. If he doesn't WANT to come back he shouldn't. How well is he gonna do a job that his heart isn't in? The fact that he took this long too decide should spell it out his hearts not in it we shouldn't take him back he's dragging this out and its stupid. But I will also lose ALL faith in Lou if he brings in Lemaire that would be DISASTROUS.

bryman
06-08-2009, 11:21 PM
i agree with both of you zubrus is a 3rd or 4th line checker and lou need to bring in a coach that the players want to play for and someone that wants to coach here longterm.

NjDevilsFan
06-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Everyday Sutter hasn't made a decision really frustrates me. It should be a pleasure to coach the Devils they put together a good team year in and year out all he really has to do to silence any critics he might have is get out of the first round of the playoffs and he's taking this long to decide? I think Lou needs to cut him asap.

friarfan07
06-09-2009, 03:14 PM
^ i agree, which is why i'm glad it was finally resolved.

with the way we went out this year in the playoffs, especially given the great regular season we had, any truly motivated coach would be chomping at the bit to come back here and try to finish what we started last year until the most heart-breaking playoff loss i can recall since the devs/avalanche finals.