PDA

View Full Version : Wheres D12?

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 02:55 AM
I mean.....

isnt he this dude?

" he is the best center of the league" " he is unostopable" " he shoudl be the mvp" " he has already achived more than Shaq ever did in orlando"" he shoudl be the face of the league" "he is the best defender in the league" " he will be the best center ever"?

Then how come in two games he hasnt been able to do jack not offensively nor defensively against this other dude?

" He is a loser" " he is only an allstar because of kobe"" he is like lakers 5th better plauyer" " he is weak" " he is soft"" he has no heart" " he is gay" top 10? you are joking he is not even top 20" " he is sooo much worst than Dirk" " he doesnt know jack about deffending" " my mother is tougher" " he is by no means top 3 in pf" " he isnt in the top 10 centers" "he disapears int eh big moments"" he was the only responsible for losing against celtics" etc et etc..

pete_one
06-08-2009, 03:02 AM
lets see what he can do at home

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Pau wont be able to deffend him as effectively in Orlando thats for sure since refs always favour home teams so Dwight will use it in his favour.

Make no mistake. Howard is a top 10 player in the league an impresive beast strong as hell that once gets some finesse moves could very well be the best player in the league.

Im just suggesting that ....maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pau was underrated??

lakerboy
06-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Viva La Espanya!!!!

BarryIsInnocent
06-08-2009, 03:13 AM
The title is coming home to the best coast. YA hurd!!!

GspLAL
06-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Pau wont be able to deffend him as effectively in Orlando thats for sure since refs always favour home teams so Dwight will use it in his favour.

Make no mistake. Howard is a top 10 player in the league an impresive beast strong as hell that once gets some finesse moves could very well be the best player in the league.

Maybe you should go back and watch the games again. It's very clear what PJ has in store defensively against this team and that's swarm the **** out of Howard and let the other players beat you. Every time he touches the ball a guard/forward rolls over to him and doubles him up for a trap making him kick the ball out. Basically PJ wants Magic to live or die from 3 pointers.

DerekRE_3
06-08-2009, 03:23 AM
I mean.....

isnt he this dude?

" he is the best center of the league" " he is unostopable" " he shoudl be the mvp" " he has already achived more than Shaq ever did in orlando"" he shoudl be the face of the league" "he is the best defender in the league" " he will be the best center ever"?

Then how come in two games he hasnt been able to do jack not offensively nor defensively against this other dude?

" He is a loser" " he is only an allstar because of kobe"" he is like lakers 5th better plauyer" " he is weak" " he is soft"" he has no heart" " he is gay" top 10? you are joking he is not even top 20" " he is sooo much worst than Dirk" " he doesnt know jack about deffending" " my mother is tougher" " he is by no means top 3 in pf" " he isnt in the top 10 centers" "he disapears int eh big moments"" he was the only responsible for losing against celtics" etc et etc..

You are talking like Pau is defending Dwight straight up. He's getting doubled pretty much every time he touched the ball in the post. Maybe...perhaps...Pau is rated just fine and your bias towards Spanish players is causing you yourself to overrate him.

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 03:26 AM
yeah and maybe pau was not the player of the game today and delivered like hell n crunch time...

DerekRE_3
06-08-2009, 03:28 AM
yeah and maybe pau was not the player of the game today and delivered like hell n crunch time...

Yes he did, he's a great player...what more do you want me to say. That he is christ reincarnated?

lakerboy
06-08-2009, 03:32 AM
Viva La Espana!!!!!!

lakerboy
06-08-2009, 03:33 AM
The Motherland Loves Pau Gasol!!

junion
06-08-2009, 03:41 AM
might as well make pau the finals mvp because based on the stats, it looks like pau just shut down dwight right?

haha. though pau is great, i'd say lakers' defense is to credit for dwight not having good games so far. also playing away for dwight might be a factor to a lesser extent.

Lakersfan2483
06-08-2009, 03:44 AM
I mean.....

isnt he this dude?

The Lakers' team defense has been good in terms of defending Howard. Pau definitely deserves some credit for his defense, but everytime Howard gets the ball, he's being either doubled and or triple teamed, they are forcing the other Orlando players to beat them, which is a smart philosophy. Howard has not had the impact on this series he had against Cleveland because of LA's scheme on him defensively.

albertc86
06-08-2009, 04:10 AM
No disrespect to Dwight but he's no Shaq. There will only be one Shaq. Dwight will become, if he isn't already, a superstar but not as dominant as O'neal.

Wilson
06-08-2009, 05:13 AM
:laugh: :laugh: at Lakerboy :laugh2:

kblo247
06-08-2009, 05:28 AM
I mean.....

isnt he this dude?

I am a Lakers fan and I like Pau's game and appreciate what he brings.

With that said, it is down right STUPID to say Pau has shut him down.

That award goes to Phil for having Kobe, Fish, Luke, Lamar, and every now and then Trevor make Howard either give up his live dribble, kick it out, or get wacked so that he cannot finish at the rim.

Phil is also the reason he isn't dominating the glass. The whole team besides Dwight's man is hitting the classing or tapping the ball to each other while either Pau or Bynum boxes him out.

Take off the homer glasses and show Howard some respect. He adjusted his play for this game and was making better decisions.

If you were going to foolishly proclaim a player as the D12 stopper, it should be Lamar Odom because he has been switched onto Howard a combined 2 times in both games and that has stopped him from not scoring.

In the end though I say good job Phil for using this strategy, and I think it will have to change eventually as SVG may come up with an adjustment that gets him off.

Final note, your words can come back and bite you in the *** as the series is not over until one team wins not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 games.

---------------
Lamar Odom was the player of this game and is the key to this series.

Kobe will be Kobe, but is Lamar who has to make plays, hit the glass to keep Howard off of it, score, and defend Lewis or Turk.

I also can tell that you didn't watch the game because the two most clutch players and co-players of the game by far were Lamar Odom who was lights out when this team need buckets, and Derek Fisher who made plays while driving to the rim and getting stops whether it be stripping Howard, getting moving picks called, or diving on the player

DenButsu
06-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Don't be surprised if this thread gets closed. It seems to be to be a pretty thinly veiled "Pau > Dwight" thread, and as such it's borderline at best.

azkarraga
06-08-2009, 06:11 AM
The finals are not over and howard is coming back strong.

And i do like pau a lot, he's not dirk. unfotunately for the Spanish team.

pmmr2113
06-08-2009, 06:23 AM
So I guess Bynum hasn't been playin right??? LOL

jimbobjarree
06-08-2009, 08:09 AM
from what I saw Howard was being doubled and soemtimes triple teamed by the guards, especialy help defense from Kobe Bryant, and Lamar Odom was placed on his to prevent him getting position in the post.

I fail to see how Pau has single handedly prevented Howard from dominating.

Durant is hype
06-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Yes he did, he's a great player...what more do you want me to say. That he is christ reincarnated?

:laugh:

kingkobe
06-08-2009, 10:54 AM

Hmm...you might have something going on there...Pau DOES have that beard...

LA_Raiders
06-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Phil has a very good game plan vs D12, and Bynum and Gasol are playing him great...

If Bynum doesn't get in foul trouble too often we will be dominating....

J-Relo
06-08-2009, 11:10 AM

or Howard overrated...

Super.
06-08-2009, 12:16 PM
D12 gets doubled or tripled teamed every time he touches the ball. But Pau has been good at stripping the ball right out of D12's hands

ManRam
06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Most overrated play in basketball. Defensive super star. Offensively, he's average. The Cleveland series was a fluke. Z couldn't guard him. The Boston series, and this series show the real Howard. A hugely athletic big man, with minimal post skills and ability. Magic fans, and people who don't watch him day to day, act like he is a force on offense, just because he shoots a high percentage. But he is awful when he needs to create his own shot.

Draco
06-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Don't be surprised if this thread gets closed. It seems to be to be a pretty thinly veiled "Pau > Dwight" thread, and as such it's borderline at best.

No way. Hellcrooner never creates threads that have to do with Spanish players or Pau Gasol. That never happens.

Wake's Fastball
06-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Isn't this like saying that Ray Allen is better defensively than Kobe is offensively based on the NBA Finals last year? It's a team effort stopping Howard; LA is actually intelligent enough to key on Howard and make Orlando's guards try and win a game, which they're not capable of doing at this point.

MAC10TIZZY
06-08-2009, 12:38 PM
You are talking like Pau is defending Dwight straight up. He's getting doubled pretty much every time he touched the ball in the post. Maybe...perhaps...Pau is rated just fine and your bias towards Spanish players is causing you yourself to overrate him.

well put... ok so honestly dwigt has not been playing up to his standards, but you are out of your mind if you think he wont be at the top of his game at home and the rest of the series...

MAC10TIZZY
06-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Most overrated play in basketball. Defensive super star. Offensively, he's average. The Cleveland series was a fluke. Z couldn't guard him. The Boston series, and this series show the real Howard. A hugely athletic big man, with minimal post skills and ability. Magic fans, and people who don't watch him day to day, act like he is a force on offense, just because he shoots a high percentage. But he is awful when he needs to create his own shot.

of all people , i never thought there would be something id agree with you on, but honestly d12 looks like he has hands made of sliperey stone. he doesn't always do this, he does it when he gets frestrated...7 turnovers is minimal to the performance he had, he had more turnovers than recorded...rafer alston is m.i.a...jameer is not even 75% yet... maybe we should give a.j. some time, and call me crazy but i like jj in there, he has played better than mp...ya mp is good , but you cant give kobe that much on offense and give him nothing back on our offensive side......ugh i just wanna scream

masalex1205
06-08-2009, 12:43 PM
No disrespect to Dwight but he's no Shaq. There will only be one Shaq. Dwight will become, if he isn't already, a superstar but not as dominant as O'neal.

I couldn't agree more. Many fans forget how dominant Shaq actually was throughout his career. I would take Shaq at any comparable age of his career over Howard.

This isn't taking anything away from Dwight. I believe he is the best center in the league but to say that he is the next Shaq is incorrect.

MAC10TIZZY
06-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Phil has a very good game plan vs D12, and Bynum and Gasol are playing him great...

If Bynum doesn't get in foul trouble too often we will be dominating....

its easy for him to do , cause they had to accomodate people doing that to shaq all the time

ManRam
06-08-2009, 12:46 PM
of all people , i never thought there would be something id agree with you on, but honestly d12 looks like he has hands made of sliperey stone. he doesn't always do this, he does it when he gets frestrated...7 turnovers is minimal to the performance he had, he had more turnovers than recorded...rafer alston is m.i.a...jameer is not even 75% yet... maybe we should give a.j. some time, and call me crazy but i like jj in there, he has played better than mp...ya mp is good , but you cant give kobe that much on offense and give him nothing back on our offensive side......ugh i just wanna scream

AJ>Rafer. I actually don't know if I think that or not, but I do like AJ. AJ looks to pass a lot more, and no one can be a worse shooter than Alston. I actually would like to see him get some more time too. He's been very solid as a backup. I like JJ out there too. I think the Dwight/Shard/Hedo/JJ/Pietrus lineup is our best 4th quarter lineup. Hedo does the ball-handling, everyone is a shooter, opens things up for Dwight, Pietrus guarding Kobe...that's gotta be our 4th quarter line up.

Dwight did pass the ball a little better last night. If he is getting doubled and tripled regularly, there is no excuse to not kick it out to his shooters. If he ever becomes a good passer, we're a lot tougher to beat. Our shooters are too deadly for Dwight to continue throwing up bad shots or turning it over when help comes on him. He's gotta pass more.

ManRam
06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
I couldn't agree more. Many fans forget how dominant Shaq actually was throughout his career. I would take Shaq at any comparable age of his career over Howard.

This isn't taking anything away from Dwight. I believe he is the best center in the league but to say that he is the next Shaq is incorrect.

Agreed. Shaq was a 30 point scorer. Offensively, there is absolutely no comparison. Shaq was a force. Howard is far from a force. They aren't even close to being in the same league offensively. Defensively Howard probably is better now than Shaq ever was...but offensively, they are so far apart it isn't funny. Shaq was the go-to scorer on his team. Dwight has the quietest fourth quarters probably any top 5 player of their time ever has. He is a non-factor late in games...because you can't rely on him to score.

BigEric
06-08-2009, 12:55 PM

Yeah I mean it gets pretty annoying.

Also, Crooner, who said tha Pau was the fifth best Lakers player? And he does benefit from Kobe, a lot.

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 01:03 PM
The finals are not over and howard is coming back strong.

And i do like pau a lot, he's not dirk. unfotunately for the Spanish team.

Ha ha ha h ah ha ha ha

Unfortunately for Dirk he does not play for spain so he is not a world chhampion olympic sivler medal world junior champion and several times euro sivler medal.

second IN NO WAY this is trade about Pau>Howard read my second post.

third im stariting to get annoyed wiht the Odom thing.

Come on even Espn gave the Man of the game thing to Pau.

I ddint see Odom getting the basket that led to the overtime ( after a TERRIBLE kobe shot if i dont recall it badly)

then it wasnt Odom the one to hit the key buckets in the Overtime.

DenButsu
06-08-2009, 01:09 PM

That's completely disingenuous. The top post is a flat out, straight up Pau > Dwight rant:

I mean.....

isnt he this dude?

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 01:12 PM
the post is about

Either Dwight is Overated or Pau is Underated or Both things.

Chronz
06-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Hes defended Dwight better than anyone else in these playoffs thats for sure, well everyone except the best post defender in the league.

TopsyTurvy
06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
To everyone who is hating:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/09/pau_gasol_2.jpg

Look at the puppy eyes - erm, Euro-Face puppy eyes!

Double D12 on the inbound pass = defending D12 over.

Chronz
06-08-2009, 01:55 PM
ManRams gotta be the least biased fan in this beast

GHOSTSNIPER
06-08-2009, 02:14 PM
So it wasn't the Lakers defense?It was poor shooting by Orlando?...I will give one fact,and you can't argue this point.Los Angeles didn't even play that well.Maybe a B- grade overall,and they still stomped Orlando...
The Orlando Should Woulda Coulda's...2 more facts...Denver is the 3rd best team in the league behind Los Angeles and a healthy Boston...Pau Gasol is a better basketball player than Dwight Howard.

Rebounding:Howard
Post Game:Gasol
Ft:Gasol
Mid-Range:Gasol
Basketball IQ:Gasol
Passing:Gasol
Fundamentals:Gasol
Leadership:Gasol
Intangibles:Gasol
One Dimensional:Howard
Consistency:Gasol
Hair:Gasol

...Gasol put on a clinic against Howard in Beijing.

I forgot to add that Howard is a better shot blocker.Its difficult to compare overall defense because Howard can only camp out like John Candy...put him 10 ft. out he's like a fish outta water.Am I right,or am I right?Gasol is underrated on defense.Can someone pull up blocks,steals,assists,and turnover averages for the two?I have limited reception on my Crackberry...

Howard completely controls the lane against pretty much every opponent. I'm surprised this is even a debate with you.

I mean, yeah, he's not as good away from the hoop, but why the hell would you put him out there? He's a center.

Anyway, a side-by-side comparison of their percentages (not per-game averages, which are flawed by things like pace and minutes played):

Howard:
5.9 BLK%
1.4 STL%
7.3 AST%
15.1 TOV%

Gasol:
2.1 BLK%
0.9 STL%
14.8 AST%
11.3 TOV%

Howard is vastly better on defense both statistically and subjectively, which more than makes up for the offensive difference. Besides, Howard uses far more possessions, which in turn makes any player less efficient.Howard controls the paint at all times.

Points in the paint:Los Angeles 56 Orlando 22...way to control the lane at all times.

Gasol is a World Champion...with Spain!!That's leadership!Olympic silver medalist with no name role players that almost knocked off a Bryant,James,Wade squad!That's leadership!Not riding stars for medals.Howard with that same Spain team,medal?*uck no!That's leadership!Calling out your coach and making fun of him before the most important game of your life.That's leadership?!Then get embarrassed in game one after telling the coach to feed you.That's leadership?!Gasol is a World Class athlete and leader.You see Dwight Cowards production when he's not dunking or playing against bums like Z,Anderson,Perkins,Big Baby,and Wallace.LEADERSHIP!And like I've mentioned before kids,pop in the tape from the Spain v. US game if you wanna witness Gasol put on a clinic against Coward...
In about a week DJ Mbenga will have more rings than Lebron James and Dwight Howard combined...That's a fact you can't argue with!...This post was just...Magic.

GCOOKIE7
06-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Ha ha ha h ah ha ha ha

Unfortunately for Dirk he does not play for spain so he is not a world chhampion olympic sivler medal world junior champion and several times euro sivler medal.

third im stariting to get annoyed wiht the Odom thing.

Come on even Espn gave the Man of the game thing to Pau.

I ddint see Odom getting the basket that led to the overtime ( after a TERRIBLE kobe shot if i dont recall it badly)

then it wasnt Odom the one to hit the key buckets in the Overtime.

Lol but I did see Pau shake the net, thus leading his team to overtime :laugh:

MAC10TIZZY
06-08-2009, 02:38 PM
So it wasn't the Lakers defense?It was poor shooting by Orlando?...I will give one fact,and you can't argue this point.Los Angeles didn't even play that well.Maybe a B- grade overall,and they still stomped Orlando...
The Orlando Should Woulda Coulda's...2 more facts...Denver is the 3rd best team in the league behind Los Angeles and a healthy Boston...Pau Gasol is a better basketball player than Dwight Howard.

I forgot to add that Howard is a better shot blocker.Its difficult to compare overall defense because Howard can only camp out like John Candy...put him 10 ft. out he's like a fish outta water.Am I right,or am I right?Gasol is underrated on defense.Can someone pull up blocks,steals,assists,and turnover averages for the two?I have limited reception on my Crackberry...

Howard completely controls the lane against pretty much every opponent. I'm surprised this is even a debate with you.

I mean, yeah, he's not as good away from the hoop, but why the hell would you put him out there? He's a center.

Anyway, a side-by-side comparison of their percentages (not per-game averages, which are flawed by things like pace and minutes played):

Howard:
5.9 BLK%
1.4 STL%
7.3 AST%
15.1 TOV%

Gasol:
2.1 BLK%
0.9 STL%
14.8 AST%
11.3 TOV%

Howard is vastly better on defense both statistically and subjectively, which more than makes up for the offensive difference. Besides, Howard uses far more possessions, which in turn makes any player less efficient.Howard controls the paint at all times.

Points in the paint:Los Angeles 56 Orlando 22...way to control the lane at all times.

Gasol is a World Champion...with Spain!!That's leadership!Olympic silver medalist with no name role players that almost knocked off a Bryant,James,Wade squad!That's leadership!Not riding stars for medals.Howard with that same Spain team,medal?*uck no!That's leadership!Calling out your coach and making fun of him before the most important game of your life.That's leadership?!Then get embarrassed in game one after telling the coach to feed you.That's leadership?!Gasol is a World Class athlete and leader.You see Dwight Cowards production when he's not dunking or playing against bums like Z,Anderson,Perkins,Big Baby,and Wallace.LEADERSHIP!And like I've mentioned before kids,pop in the tape from the Spain v. US game if you wanna witness Gasol put on a clinic against Coward...
In about a week DJ Mbenga will have more rings than Lebron James and Dwight Howard combined...That's a fact you can't argue with!...This post was just...Magic.

so team spain is the first place loser's ....:bla:

NJrockPD
06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
The title is coming home to the best coast. YA hurd!!!

I don't think Orlando is going to win.

TragicallyHip
06-08-2009, 02:51 PM
you mean Eminem's group? My guess is Detroit.

Squad13
06-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Lol but I did see Pau shake the net, thus leading his team to overtime :laugh:

In no way did that stop the ball from going in, get over it.

azkarraga
06-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Hellcrooner, when i said that unfortunately for Team Spain Dirk dont play with them, i mean it (no disrespect). Just imagine:

Calderon/Rubio
Rudy/Navarro
Mambrú/Garbajosa
Nowitzki/Reyes
Gasol/Gasol

king4day
06-08-2009, 03:07 PM
If/when Howard ever develops a shot, then he'll be complete.

Surprised this thread hasn't been closed or moved to the LA thread.

king4day
06-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Yeah I mean it gets pretty annoying.

Also, Crooner, who said tha Pau was the fifth best Lakers player? And he does benefit from Kobe, a lot.

As proven by his days in Memphis. He was the go to guy there with no protection. In LA he's got an excellent PG and Kobe on the floor at the same time.

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 03:34 PM
^wich days on memphis, that ones in wich he was able to lead them to their ony three playoff appearances with basically NO HELP?

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM

Howard:
5.9 BLK%
1.4 STL%
7.3 AST%
15.1 TOV%

Gasol:
2.1 BLK%
0.9 STL%
14.8 AST%
11.3 TOV%

Thanks at least ONE person is able to think in this boards :)

Hellcrooner
06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
so team spain is the first place loser's ....:bla:

Last time a watched we were World Cup Winners.

And losing a close one against Redeem team with just one allstar in the team is quite an acomplishment i think.

ManRam
06-08-2009, 05:28 PM
I'd take Gasol's offense, Howard's athleticism, Dwight's defense, Gasol's length, Howard's personality, Gasol's free throw shooting and you'd get the best big man ever. Gasol's got the skill, Howard's got the raw talent. If only either of them have what the other has.

kblo247
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
^wich days on memphis, that ones in wich he was able to lead them to their ony three playoff appearances with basically NO HELP?

5 QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR YOU:

In those three series he won how many combined games ?
How many times were his team in the lottery?
Do you honestly think he had no help?
Are you just a blind homer?
Aren't you a bandwagon Lakers fan who only follows certain players?

GCOOKIE7
06-08-2009, 09:20 PM
In no way did that stop the ball from going in, get over it.

goal tending is goal tending regardless if it's going in

jmastert
06-08-2009, 09:30 PM
this is so stupid dwight clearly is the best center in the league no question. if u dare to argue tht u shud start questioning how smart u are

PurpleJesus
06-08-2009, 09:34 PM
hahaha, i thought this was a post about eminems rap group

Hustla23
06-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Dwight Howard is a great player.

It's too bad he's mediocre offensively.

_KB24_
06-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Dwight is still better than Gasol. However, Bynum + Gasol are better than Dwight.

_KB24_
06-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Dwight Howard is a great player.

It's too bad he's mediocre offensively.

Good post.

still1ballin
06-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Viva La Espana!!!!!!

España*

Gotta get that ñ:p

GCOOKIE7
06-09-2009, 01:50 AM
this is so stupid dwight clearly is the best center in the league no question. if u dare to argue tht u shud start questioning how smart u are

Reread your post and tell me who's smart.

... and Yao is still the best Center in the league as far as I know.

mrblisterdundee
06-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Dwight Howard might be big and strong, but he's going against two seven footers. He's only 6'10" and 265 pounds. Pau Gasol is 7'0" and 250 pounds. Andrew Bynum is 7'0" and 285 pounds. You need to give the guy a break. He's still played well by the standards of almost any center. Nobody in their right minds said he would be as good as Shaquille O'neal, who lost in the finals playing against an undersized center by the name of Hakeem Olajuwon.

Hellcrooner
06-09-2009, 03:01 AM
5 QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR YOU:

In those three series he won how many combined games ?
How many times were his team in the lottery?
Do you honestly think he had no help?
Are you just a blind homer?
Aren't you a bandwagon Lakers fan who only follows certain players?

1 0 but all thos times they played against the 1st seeded team in the whole league. Oh and he steeped up his numbers each of the times.

2 well he only took 3 years to take a team that HAD NEVER been inthe pofss and HAS NEVER been again after him make the playoffs.

3 Jason Chocolate williams that is already retired because he is unable at age 31????? Nice role player Battier? Bottom of the bench in Houston, nets and now suns Stromile Swift????Chinese league mvp Bonzi wells?, Retired even if still "able to plkay" Stoudamire????? how many allstars have they all combined????

4 Not at all

5 Ive ben following the lakers since mid 80s and you could easily track my first post on lakers forum in 2005 4 years before Pau was laker.

abe_froman
06-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Dwight is still better than Gasol. However, Bynum + Gasol are better than Dwight.

right here