MagicBucsSox
06-08-2009, 12:00 AM
idiot

MAC10TIZZY
06-08-2009, 12:00 AM
ummm no

LakerFanatic#24
06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Why would orlando trade a clutch shooter for an aging replica of dwight :confused:

S.J.Basketball
06-08-2009, 12:50 AM
LOL Dwight and Shaq on the same team??? hahaha

IversonIsKrazy
06-08-2009, 01:00 AM
wow, that team would actually be unstoppable. Shaq & Dwight, w/ 3-point shooters, my god thats unstoppable.

Cali4rnia
06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Why would orlando trade a clutch shooter for an aging replica of dwight :confused:

its more like other way around why would suns want big *** contract if they are rebuilding? lewis is overpaid.. i rather keep shaq and expire his contract.. n rebuild again

BigAl25
06-08-2009, 11:13 AM
stupides trade ever! your getiing an old-bum with shaq

JNore151
06-08-2009, 02:41 PM
close this bullshtttttttttt

Raps08-09 Champ
06-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Shaq expires in 2010. You can have a shot at signing Bosh.

Bosh would probably like to play with Howard.

EX-TREME
06-08-2009, 05:10 PM
shaq on the magic team :laugh2:

ManRam
06-08-2009, 05:22 PM
We need another big man, for sure. Someone who is offensively talented, not like Shard though. Someone who scores in the paint to relieve some pressure off Dwight.

Shaq isn't the guy though. This will never happen.

lakers sqaud
06-08-2009, 05:43 PM
how about lewis for odom in a sign & trade? would yall do that, I would not do the shaq trade neither~!

Raps08-09 Champ
06-08-2009, 06:55 PM
shaq on the magic team :laugh2:

Hey he said he watned to buy the Magic. He might as well play for them before he buys them.

Fire Girardi
06-08-2009, 08:20 PM
hahaha dude r u serious, did u not hear what shaq said about SVG, and u think he is gonna wanna come to orlando and pkay for SVG and play with Howard

Raps08-09 Champ
06-08-2009, 08:36 PM
hahaha dude r u serious, did u not hear what shaq said about SVG, and u think he is gonna wanna come to orlando and pkay for SVG and play with Howard

Ha remember what he said about Kobe and Phil?

MagicBucsSox
06-08-2009, 09:25 PM
we need to sign ron artest , a pf that can shoot ,athletic 2guard that isnt afraid to dunk the ball and drive.
we need to trade rashard now while he's hot and other teams will want him, rid his contract now for our future
my offseason targets,
ron artest
von wafer
sheed
ben gordon
al harrington
drew gooden
shawn marion
theres rumors detriot will throw cash at turk how bout a turk/rip trade
http://******.com/src_wiretap_archives/59673/20090608/pistons_could_turn_to_turkoglu_with_cap_space/
better yet knicks want gortat,and the want to trade david lee......catch my drift
http://www.******.com/src_wiretap_archives/59642/20090607/knicks_hoping_to_sign_and_trade_lee/

bolts4ever
06-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Look magic fans STOP PANICING!!! Geez
First of all I am the HARDEST LAKER FAN OUT THERE, but I am also a REALISTIC FAN!!!

This is the problem U DON'T HAVE PLAY MAKERS!!! Now before u get mad hear me out, D12, Turgolu, lewis, petrius ans all the rest of ur tem are finishers catch and shoot players or in D12 case alleyoop catchers or easy dunks, and after while u become predictable. Its like having coles with no litghe.r But u don't need to make a drastic move when Ur POINT guars NELSON gets back and D12 works on some real post moves and not counting on jumping out of the building u'll be good.

To prove my theory look at last years champs the C's and this years lakers pierce/garnett/allen and kobe/gasol/odom all players who can make plays 4 others so u can't focus on 1 of them. Allthat being said GOOOOOOO LLAAAAKEshoow.!!! And to all the ORLADO FANS!! Enjoy the PURPLE and GOLD CONFETTI!!! Lakers in 5min. 6 max...

ManRam
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Look magic fans STOP PANICING!!! Geez
First of all I am the HARDEST LAKER FAN OUT THERE, but I am also a REALISTIC FAN!!!

This is the problem U DON'T HAVE PLAY MAKERS!!! Now before u get mad hear me out, D12, Turgolu, lewis, petrius ans all the rest of ur tem are finishers catch and shoot players or in D12 case alleyoop catchers or easy dunks, and after while u become predictable. Its like having coles with no litghe.r But u don't need to make a drastic move when Ur POINT guars NELSON gets back and D12 works on some real post moves and not counting on jumping out of the building u'll be good.

To prove my theory look at last years champs the C's and this years lakers pierce/garnett/allen and kobe/gasol/odom all players who can make plays 4 others so u can't focus on 1 of them. Allthat being said GOOOOOOO LLAAAAKEshoow.!!! And to all the ORLADO FANS!! Enjoy the PURPLE and GOLD CONFETTI!!! Lakers in 5min. 6 max...

I disagree. I think Hedo is the definition of a play maker. I think Lewis at times is a play maker. I think Nelson is a great play maker when healthy.

Our problem is Dwight is not a play maker, and is struggling. And to complicate matters, we aren't making wide open shots. It's not that we're taking bad shots, we're just missing the ones we've made all play offs long.

And Ray Allen is far from a play maker at this point in his career. Just look at what JJ did do him.

jaidawg66
06-09-2009, 10:38 AM
An aging replica of Dwight Howard?! I do not think so. The old Shaquille O' Neal will rip soft *** Gasol and Bynum to pieces! Are you serious?! I think you need to see Shaq when he was Dwight's age. He could not be stopped offensively and defensively. This is disrespectful to Shaq. Dwight is a phenomenal athlete and good player. But to be honest, his offensive game sucks tremendously. I mean, just look at him this series. How can you not dominate Gasol? This is unreal man. Check him out tonight and see how he has no offensive skills. I mean, can I get a drop step, a hook, a ligit post move, or something that shows his offensive skill set.

NYCkid12
06-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Jaidawg66 u obviously haven't watched dwight the whole year cause if u have u would see that he has already began to develop a little hook shot...and in this series its not Dwight vs. Gasol by himself..as soon as dwight touches the ball he gets doubled and triple teamed at times

Webelievegs!
06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
This idiot has been posting ridiculous trade threads in the Warriors forum as well. BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!

Raps08-09 Champ
06-09-2009, 04:12 PM
^
How you gonna ban me cuz I posted a trade. I've seen you offer bare garbage for Bosh.

Just Imagining Shaq geting 18 and 8 while Howard gett 22 and 13 is unstoppable.

I swear you people were complaining that Rashard was overpaid anyways.

lakerdc1
06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
^
How you gonna ban me cuz I posted a trade. I've seen you offer bare garbage for Bosh.

What makes you think that moving Howard away from the basket at putting him at the 4 spot would allow him to score 22 a game? A ton of Howard's points come off fast breaks or secondary breaks and with shaq in the line up there will be far fewer breaks. And don't forget that dwight beating shaq down the floor and establishing position where shaq wants to be will not be popular with the big fella.

This would be an absolute disaster of a trade.

With a healthy Nelson, this team is set for years to come. Hold onto your core, Orlando. We'll be seeing you again next year.

Derick713
06-09-2009, 05:12 PM
It makes sense if the Magic want cap space to sign someone like Wade or James to pair with Howard.

Rashard Lewis is a great fit for the Magic right now, but if the Magic want an elite 1-2 punch then they might opt to deal Lewis. The Magic overpaid to sign Lewis. With Howard and the young talent the Magic have assembled one could easily say that the Magic will be a top spot for players like Stoudemire and Wade.

Trade Lewis for expiring contracts and young talent and maybe a few pick and then get someone who is a superstar to pair with Howard.

Jameer Nelson/
Courtney Lee/
Hedo Turkoglu/Mickael Pietrus
Amare Stoudemire/
Dwight Howard/Marcin Gortat

MagicBucsSox
06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
It makes sense if the Magic want cap space to sign someone like Wade or James to pair with Howard.

Rashard Lewis is a great fit for the Magic right now, but if the Magic want an elite 1-2 punch then they might opt to deal Lewis. The Magic overpaid to sign Lewis. With Howard and the young talent the Magic have assembled one could easily say that the Magic will be a top spot for players like Stoudemire and Wade.

Trade Lewis for expiring contracts and young talent and maybe a few pick and then get someone who is a superstar to pair with Howard.

Jameer Nelson/
Courtney Lee/
Hedo Turkoglu/Mickael Pietrus
Amare Stoudemire/
Dwight Howard/Marcin Gortat

JUST WANT I SAID A FEW POSTS UP, i perfer wade over anyone in '10 then a cheap guy like rudy gay

Webelievegs!
06-09-2009, 11:52 PM
^

Ha if anything, I'm against the Warriors trading for Bosh you dumbass. Why would I want an overrated big man who the only reason why he got voted into the all-star game(s) was because he made those stupid youtube videos begging for fans to vote for him.

You should be banned because

A. You're spreading stupidity throughout PSD
B. You start flame wars in almost every thread you make
C. You're stupid

gcfeldma
06-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Why would they trade for Shaq when they have Dwight and a developing Gortat?! Gortat is one hell of a beast, not quite Dwight, but he is very strong and athletic. No need for Shaq.

Sorry, but this trade proposition is absolutely absurd.

Check out this blog I found. Hilarious NBA section, worth a few laughs. I linked directly to one about Pau Gasol, it's very funny.
http://popcornmuscles.com/2009/06/gasol/

MagicDojo
06-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Hey he said he watned to buy the Magic. He might as well play for them before he buys them.

If he buys the team I'll move to LA and be a Clipper fan.

MagicDojo
06-10-2009, 03:24 PM
how about lewis for odom in a sign & trade? would yall do that, I would not do the shaq trade neither~!

Why would we trade Odom for Lewis?

AND SHAQ? HA No way! That is ********. I wouldnt trade him for Shaq and Nash.

Only possible Lewis trades would be LJames, VCArter, or Dwade.

Can you picture Howard and Lebron on the same team?

Raps08-09 Champ
06-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Ha if anything, I'm against the Warriors trading for Bosh you dumbass. Why would I want an overrated big man who the only reason why he got voted into the all-star game(s) was because he made those stupid youtube videos begging for fans to vote for him.

You should be banned because

A. You're spreading stupidity throughout PSD
B. You start flame wars in almost every thread you make
C. You're stupid

Ya I'm stupid. The reason Bosh goes to the ASG is because the coaches vote for him. His videos have no effect on the COACHES VOTING FOR HIM.

How am I starting flame wars. It would be better for Orlando in the long run. They would have money to sign Legit Stars like Bosh, Amar'e, Johnson and others.

How is that stupidity? Just cuz I offer a trade, it's stupid? But hey I can't blame you being so mad, the Warriors are a mess right now.

EX-TREME
06-10-2009, 05:27 PM
thx but no. we don't need a star when we have 4. we don't want to ruin the chemestry. plus we can't afford shaq or amare

jezzer45
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
I wouldn't trade lewis or get rid of turk. I would do a sign a trade with gortat(he is going to get paid like crazy), for another backup center/powerfoward like flopping varej?(don't know how to spell his name) this would give us great defense coming off the bench and huslte play. Maybe get rid of alston by the trade deadline if he and jameer can't co-exist. But lewis is in his prime now and by the time his contract expires it will only give us more flexability.

JWO35
06-11-2009, 08:48 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Are you for Real...This is sooooo Funny!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: