PDA

View Full Version : Trading David West for Chris Bosh is Win/Win

BIGBREED
06-07-2009, 06:39 PM
The New Orleans Hornets are searching for answers to last years disappointing season but at the same time trying to save money for the franchise in the future. I've read and listened to alot of bloggers ideas, some I agree with and some I've scratch my head upon. But, we all agree that the Hornets will trade somebody because of their money situation. So, check me out on this one.

Chris Bosh has said "NO" to a contract extension and he wants out of Toronto. Meanwhile the New Orleans Hornets are trying to save money but don't want to rebuild a team thats so close at being in the NBA finals! After that being said, The Hornets needs to get on the phone and propose a trade with Toronto. Propose trading PF- David West and PG- Antonio Daniels to Toronto for PF- Chris Bosh! I've done my homework and its sounds perfect to me. Here are the numbers:

New Orleans Hornets get:
PF- Chris Bosh 6'11 - ($15,779,912 in 2009/2010)

Toronto Raptor's get:
PF- David West 6'9 - ($9,075,000 in 2009/2010; option year in 2011/2012)
PG- Antonio Daniels($6,600,000 in 2009/2010; expiring contract)

THE HORNETS STARTING 5:
C- Tyson Chandler - 7'1
PF- Chris Bosh - 6'11
SF- Julian Wright - 6'8
SG- Rasual Butler - 6'7
PG- CP3 - 6'0

-Toronto gets an All-star player in David West plus Antonio Daniels expiring contract

- The Hornets get an All-Star player in Chris Bosh who can play both PF/C positions, HGT, and more athletically at PF

I think Chris Bosh would love playing with CP3. The Hornets can make another run next year and barring injuries, can make it to the NBA Finals!
But, if thats not enough for Chris Bosh, then the Hornets can let him opt-out and free up $15.8 million dollars after next year, 2010(Tyson opt. 2010 also, freeing up an additional $12,750,000.

****Thats a total of $28,000,000 mil btween Tyson Chandler and Chris Bosh****

SOUNDS LIKE A WIN/WIN TO ME.......

spacemandave
06-07-2009, 11:28 PM
sounds like a great idea to me, tryin to think how toronto would feel about that, basically theyre prob thinking if dwest was on the open market next year would we pay him 10 mil a year for 3 years, i think they would since its short enough and reasonable enough and he is a 2 time all star....i love it for the hornets, daniels stinks, and i think west is a great player but bosh is clearly a better player w a better offensive game and his game will get better playing w the best point guard.

IndiansFan337
06-07-2009, 11:53 PM
I think that Toronto would make that trade at the deadline. But they want to hang onto Bosh as long as possible. I don't think that he has any intention of staying there past this season though, so they'd have to listen to an offer like this.

spacemandave
06-07-2009, 11:59 PM
maybe but it seems to me(total specualtion) that bosh has checked out of toronto, think they may be ready to deal

Method28
06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
after thinking about this....this actually does make some sense. i wonder if they would get a better deal from another team.

b_rad23
06-08-2009, 01:17 AM
At least another 1st would have to go to Toronto, unless Bosh says that he's definitely not willing to stay in Toronto.

If they are willing to trade Bosh for a worse, older player and a couple million, they deserve the huge hit in the standings they'd take from having a #2-3 as their go-to and a couple #4 type offensive guys as their #2(s) (West and Marion or Calderon respectively).

Patrick Swayze
06-08-2009, 01:49 AM
I like David West, but I accept this deal.

Thanks for posting a trade idea that wasn't beyond ******** like a lot of the ones people are posting.

BigAl25
06-08-2009, 11:19 AM
it'l work for the hornets, finally someone else that could take over instead of paul.

thatdude16
06-08-2009, 03:09 PM
thats a good deal............plus if we re-sign paargo, our offnese wud be dynamic at all times.....just gotta hope tysons ankle bounces back

Patrick Swayze
06-08-2009, 03:14 PM
True! Even if Tyson comes back, I still hope we address a back up center. Hilton is solid, but we need someone that can start and contribute if Tyson goes down again. I don't see Hilton as a starter. Then we can address a shooting guard such as Budinger from Arizona. Maybe sign Gornat from the Magic as a back up to Tyson.

Vinny642
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
We still need a bench, and still IDK whats up with Peja. Im willing to trade West for Bosh to help our team out but West is my fav. PF active.

BIGBREED
06-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks Guys!

tland22
06-14-2009, 01:41 PM
I hate chris bosh, he is so soft. I dont think he is better than David West, I think they are on the same level. But i like the trade idea because Bosh would give us more size and better Defense. I dislike Bosh's puss attitude and i dislike the way that FREAK looks...besides that, lets go for it!

BIGBREED
06-14-2009, 02:54 PM
COMPARING DAVID WEST TO CHRIS BOSH:

DAVID WEST:
Career stats: 15.4 pts - 7.2 rebs
Last 3 years: 20.0 pts - 8.5 rebs
Last year: 21.0 pts - 8.5 rebs

CHRIS BOSH:
Career stats: 19.6 pts - 9.2 rebs
Last 3 years: 22.5 pts - 10.0 rebs
Last year: 22.7 pts - 10.0 rebs

All you guys can judge for yourself who's better! My vote goes to Chris Bosh, plus he's from Texas and playing here in New Orleans would bring him closer to his home state.

tland22 is on to something bcuz SHAQ said that Chris Bosh is "the RuPaul of the Big Men"

b_rad23
06-14-2009, 04:45 PM
My question is, why in the world would Toronto do this? Seriously?

They're trading an almost useless expiring and a good big man, who is somewhat undersized for a better, much younger big man, who also is an expiring.

The only reason I can see them thinking for more than the second it takes to take in the idea is that he could leave for nothing, but they could definitely get much better offers from other teams.

Patrick Swayze
06-14-2009, 06:02 PM

They're trading an almost useless expiring and a good big man, who is somewhat undersized for a better, much younger big man, who also is an expiring.

The only reason I can see them thinking for more than the second it takes to take in the idea is that he could leave for nothing, but they could definitely get much better offers from other teams.

They are going to lose him no matter what. If I was going to lose a player like that I'd try my hardest to do a sign and trade. Then you can still get something out of him.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-14-2009, 06:58 PM
wow lmao i accidentally click on the hornets page and all i say is david west for bosh..Why dont you guys bring that in the raps thread and get laughed at..You think david west and daniels is what we want hahaha buddy the trades going to involve tyson chandler and some firsts and your going to have to take banks contract to sorry

akesh99
06-14-2009, 07:48 PM
David West is nowhere near Bosh in terms of skill. If Toronto decides to trade Bosh there will be TONS of better offers than that. Bosh is arguably a top 5 player in the league, whereas West could easily fall out of the top 20. West needs CP3 and without him, he is nothing.

b_rad23
06-14-2009, 08:00 PM
David West is nowhere near Bosh in terms of skill. If Toronto decides to trade Bosh there will be TONS of better offers than that. Bosh is arguably a top 5 player in the league, whereas West could easily fall out of the top 20. West needs CP3 and without him, he is nothing.

I agree that West for Bosh is ridiculous, but in no way is Bosh even arguably top 5.

Is he better than Wade, Kobe, Lebron, CP3, or Howard? No ****ing way.

Is he better than Dirk, Duncan, Deron, Melo, Yao, Pierce or KG? He's probably not even better than those.

He's arguably top 15, West is arguably top 25 or 30.

The point here is that West has a worse contract, is older AND MOST OF ALL is much worse. He doesn't help them rebuild or contend, so there's no point for them to choose this deal.

spacemandave
06-14-2009, 08:13 PM
their numbers are pretty close. havent seen the raptors win **** since bosh is there. west has had big advantage playing w cp3, bosh has had big advantage playing in east. depends what raptors want, they want a trade for the next year or 2 or 3, its not a bad trade. if they want a bunch of expiring contracts and draft picks, its not the trade for them...think that clown who wants chandler and the hornets draft picks, doesnt know **** about bosh, the raptors, or basketball in general. what better deals can the raptors get? maybe i will raid raptors board if game 5 is boring.

BIGBREED
06-15-2009, 01:24 AM

Why would a team offer Toronto a sweet deal for Chris Bosh, when they can just wait until next year when he opts out of his contract and they can have him w/o giving up anything! Explain that to me!

All Toronto fans talk about is trading Chris Bosh for Michael Beasley! AGAIN, I ask, why should Miami give up Michael Beasley in a trade, when they can wait until next year when Chris Bosh opts out of his contract and they can have Chris Bosh and Michael Beasley 2gether!

BIGBREED
06-15-2009, 01:40 AM
wow lmao i accidentally click on the hornets page and all i say is david west for bosh..Why dont you guys bring that in the raps thread and get laughed at..You think david west and daniels is what we want hahaha buddy the trades going to involve tyson chandler and some firsts and your going to have to take banks contract to sorry

Whats funny is that you don't get that "The Raps" suck and their hands are tide! What team in their right mind would trade value 4 value for Chris Bosh, when he has already said no to a contract extention? Chris Bosh wants out and The Raps options are limited! Toronto Raptors will take what teams give them or they will loose Chris Bosh and get nothing; thats their options...PERIOD!

blazerman
06-15-2009, 05:06 AM
I could see something like that going down.

I think Toronto would make you guys toss in a 1st rd pick but the deal would be good for both teams and I think Bosh wouldnt have a problem resigning with NO's, especially since he's from Texas.

The only one that might balk at this deal is the main man in New Orleans and thats George Shinn, only because of the money it would take to resign Bosh.

Bosh and Paul could be a top three 1/2 punch for sure!

tland22
06-15-2009, 10:48 PM
"Bosh is arguably a top 5 player" hahahaha Chris...is that you blogging? Just stop it.

I pray Toronto and their fans get NOTHING for Bosh and he just walks away. HAHA so much pleasure I would gain from that. The Raps would be lucky to get DWEST and Daniels for Bosh hahaha. If you think he is worth that AND a first you must have lost your minds. The raps sooner or later will be DESPERATE to get anything for him when it comes down to it.....just wait and see :)

tland22
06-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Amen bigbreed!

Mckphins
06-15-2009, 11:49 PM
"Bosh is arguably a top 5 player" hahahaha Chris...is that you blogging? Just stop it.

I pray Toronto and their fans get NOTHING for Bosh and he just walks away. HAHA so much pleasure I would gain from that. The Raps would be lucky to get DWEST and Daniels for Bosh hahaha. If you think he is worth that AND a first you must have lost your minds. The raps sooner or later will be DESPERATE to get anything for him when it comes down to it.....just wait and see :)

Um im a huge hornets fan and i think bosh is worth west, daniels, and our 1st! He is way better than west. I think wed do it on condition that when he comes to us he signs a contract extension. Cp3 and bosh would be amazing

danidin
06-16-2009, 03:36 AM
this is not a win-win, because west is better then bosh.
i dont know why everbody think thet bosh is such a good player. bosh is very selfish player thet take in a game at least 20 shots from a difficult ranges and destroy a lot of offensive plays.
west is posting better then bosh under the basket and he got much better hand.

and most importent - west is not chokes like bosh at the money time!

but this trade is not worthet for the rap, because they cen get a lot more. we have a lot stupid GM's in the league(like bower).

sory about the english - i grow up in louisiana and i move to israel when i was 8 years old.

Mckphins
06-16-2009, 08:11 AM
^sorry but west is nt better than bosh

danidin
06-16-2009, 09:11 AM
know what? ok... let's say that bosh is better.

but is more importent for the hornets to go for players in the SG\SF position. west is not the problem, and the difference between him & bosh is not so big.

the problem is peja ! i hope that some team from euorope take him...

BIGBREED
06-16-2009, 10:08 AM
know what? ok... let's say that bosh is better.

but is more importent for the hornets to go for players in the SG\SF position. west is not the problem, and the difference between him & bosh is not so big.

the problem is peja ! i hope that some team from euorope take him...

- We are in position to draft a good SG or SF in this years draft MAN!
- D. West isn't better than Chris Bosh; Chris Bosh is a Olympic Gold Medal Winner
- D. West always have a late 4th Qtr moment where he throws the ball away or to the other team
- D. West is lazy, he doesn't hustle, don't play defense, and he has a bad back!

Mckphins,
CHRIS BOSH WANTS OUT, SO WHY SHOULD WE GIVE UP A 1st RD PICK IN THIS TRADE?

JUST THINK:
The best 1 - 2 combo in the NBA
CP3 - Chris Paul
CB4 - Chris Bosh

Eagles4Lyfe
06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
lol did this clown just say the raps suck HAHAH this coming from a guys whos teams been relocated more than once...Face it man Chris Paul is the only talented player you guys have ever got..Ya your going to say we havent won a playoff series in a while but weve both won a playoff series the same amount of times since the new millenium...Dont bring in that the raps suck and are not desperate, the thing you dont understand is you wouldnt be able to sign him anyways so this is the only way youll get him...

BIGBREED
06-16-2009, 03:57 PM
lol did this clown just say the raps suck HAHAH this coming from a guys whos teams been relocated more than once...Face it man Chris Paul is the only talented player you guys have ever got..Ya your going to say we havent won a playoff series in a while but weve both won a playoff series the same amount of times since the new millenium...Dont bring in that the raps suck and are not desperate, the thing you dont understand is you wouldnt be able to sign him anyways so this is the only way youll get him...

I'll say it again......."The Raptors SUCK!" The West/Bosh trade would benefit your Toronto Raptors because no one wants to play for y'all! David West is locked in his contract and he would be FORCED to play for you guys! LOL....NOW, Thats the only way a player would play for the Raptors! CB4 is the only talented player that y'all have....and he wants out! By the way, Shawn Marion isn't resigning!

**WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE TORONTO RAPTORS SIGNED AN ALLSTAR FREEAGENT**

REMEMBER, No one likes playing for you guys up there in Canada bcuz:
- The team/organization sucks
- The taxes are to high for the players in Canada and they hate it
- The organization hires no-named coaches because they are cheap
- The Toronto Raptors should be in the D-league

[WHEN YOU GOOGLE THE WORD "TORONTO", THE TORONTO RAPTORS NAME DON'T EVEN POP-UP]

Mckphins
06-16-2009, 05:50 PM
- We are in position to draft a good SG or SF in this years draft MAN!
- D. West isn't better than Chris Bosh; Chris Bosh is a Olympic Gold Medal Winner
- D. West always have a late 4th Qtr moment where he throws the ball away or to the other team
- D. West is lazy, he doesn't hustle, don't play defense, and he has a bad back!

Mckphins,
CHRIS BOSH WANTS OUT, SO WHY SHOULD WE GIVE UP A 1st RD PICK IN THIS TRADE?

JUST THINK:
The best 1 - 2 combo in the NBA
CP3 - Chris Paul
CB4 - Chris Bosh

Because i said only trade 4him on condition he resigns straight away

Patrick Swayze
06-16-2009, 06:13 PM

Wouldn't it have to be a sign and trade?

BIGBREED
06-16-2009, 11:27 PM

For what?

If he resigns, that would be great!
- He's from Texas and he would be close to family and friends
- Who wouldn't want to play with Chris Paul?
- The Hornets are a playoffs/ Championship team
- The Princeton/Motion offense fits him

If he don't resigns, its ok
- free up $15,779,912 mil in salary off the books that allows the Hornets to go after the Top freeagents in 2010

BIGBREED
06-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Wouldn't it have to be a sign and trade?

No, because his contract runs to 2010/2011 but he can opt out after 2009/2010

Patrick Swayze
06-17-2009, 02:21 AM
No, because his contract runs to 2010/2011 but he can opt out after 2009/2010

Oh ok, I thought he was a free agent this year. Thanks.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-17-2009, 04:12 PM
This coming from a guy whos teams struggling to even stay above cap space. You ask me whens the last time an all star signed with toronto. Ill ask you the same thing when was the last time you even signed an allstar??? Weve had more all stars on our team in the last 10 years then youve had since your whole existence in the NBA...Talk when your team does somethign more significant than mine

Mckphins
06-17-2009, 07:08 PM
^we signed peja when he was in his prime

Mckphins
06-17-2009, 07:09 PM
And more significant? How bout last years playoffs? Didnt yous bum out after just qualifying?
And then not even making playoffs this year in that weak *** division!

Patrick Swayze
06-17-2009, 07:46 PM
This coming from a guy whos teams struggling to even stay above cap space. You ask me whens the last time an all star signed with toronto. Ill ask you the same thing when was the last time you even signed an allstar??? Weve had more all stars on our team in the last 10 years then youve had since your whole existence in the NBA...Talk when your team does somethign more significant than mine

That was easily the most idiotic thing I've ever read on this board. Congrats! :clap:

BIGBREED
06-17-2009, 08:40 PM

I quess the Hornets should do like the Raptors, Draft Lottery players every year because the TEAM SUCKS! The Raptors never sign Allstar freeagents, they always Draft Lottery players that turn into good players. After playing thru their contracts, the players either opts out or demand a trade because the players wants to play for a winning organization! THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE SHOULD DO......Dumbazz, Go catch a Moose!

Mckphins
06-18-2009, 06:04 AM
wow looks like i missed some good arguments

Patrick Swayze
06-18-2009, 02:50 PM
wow looks like i missed some good arguments

Yea, you did. The guy was hilarious. I don't even remember what was said that it had to be deleted. I don't remember saying anything that was bad enough to deleted. It probably just a mod on a power trip.

And his team is the Raptors!!! HAHAHA!

tland22
06-18-2009, 03:25 PM
it was the eagles4lyfe guy....talking mad ***...saying Toronto (the city) is so much better than New Orleans...lol which is a complete joke, because that is far from the truth. I could careless is Canada was blown off the map...in all honesty.

BIGBREED
06-18-2009, 04:28 PM

TORONTO RAPTORS:
- Founded in 1995
- Most noticable for being a struggling franchise and Drafting Vince Carter/Tracy McGrady/ Damon Stoudamire
** Team Winning percentage**
1995 to 1996 - .256
1996 to 1998 - .313
1998 to 2000 - .442
2000 to 2003 - .459
2003 to 2004 - .402
2004 to 2008 - .452
2008 to 2009 - .385 ***HAS NEVER BEEN A .500 WINNING TEAM***

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS:
- Founded in 1988 (Charlotte Hornets)
- Most noticable for trading Kobe Bryant; drafting Larry Johnson, ALonzo Mourning, Muggsy Bogues, Baron Davis, Rex Chapman
**Team Winning percentage**
1988 to 1992 - .198
1992 to 1993 - .536
1993 to 1994 - .420
1994 to 1995 -.650
1996 to 1999 - .443(3 straight playoffs appear; Glenn Rice being named Allstar MVP)
**Move to New Orleans in 2002**
1999 to 2003 - .573
2003 to 2004 - .500
2004 to 2009 - .487

eaglesbaby4lyfe, READ IT AND WEEP!

Patrick Swayze
06-18-2009, 05:16 PM
TORONTO RAPTORS:
- Founded in 1995
- Most noticable for being a struggling franchise and Drafting Vince Carter/Tracy McGrady/ Damon Stoudamire
** Team Winning percentage**
1995 to 1996 - .256
1996 to 1998 - .313
1998 to 2000 - .442
2000 to 2003 - .459
2003 to 2004 - .402
2004 to 2008 - .452
2008 to 2009 - .385 ***HAS NEVER BEEN A .500 WINNING TEAM***

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS:
- Founded in 1988 (Charlotte Hornets)
- Most noticable for trading Kobe Bryant; drafting Larry Johnson, ALonzo Mourning, Muggsy Bogues, Baron Davis, Rex Chapman
**Team Winning percentage**
1988 to 1992 - .198
1992 to 1993 - .536
1993 to 1994 - .420
1994 to 1995 -.650
1996 to 1999 - .443(3 straight playoffs appear; Glenn Rice being named Allstar MVP)
**Move to New Orleans in 2002**
1999 to 2003 - .573
2003 to 2004 - .500
2004 to 2009 - .487

eaglesbaby4lyfe, READ IT AND WEEP!

Good points, but he got us good when he brought up Katrina. Dang, that really makes our team suck :(

BIGBREED
06-19-2009, 03:39 PM
I disagree!
He's talking about a natural disaster that hit The City of New Orleans and killed people....NOT FUNNY!
People love to vacation in New Orleans(Ranked in the Top 3 for romance) The NBA and the NFL loves the city(Top 2 in hosting Superbowls)
Alot of people really don't know whats going on with the Hornets. They just take the media's word and they aren't telling the truth. They just write stuff just to get people reading their clips! Thats why people across the country is talking about trading CP3! LOL....its really funny to me because, its false!

People just hate The Toronto Raptors!

tland22
06-19-2009, 04:21 PM
AMEN Bigbreed! AMEN!

Eagles4Lyfe
06-19-2009, 09:05 PM
wow i dont even have to comment on how dumb you just look.Have you seriously looked at the timlines of your post THERE WAY OFFF...Atleast if your going to try and prove something prove it wisely donk....You have different time eras obviusly there going to be way offf, i been in this thread and already heard 2 of the most dumbest things in my life first thinking that signing pejas such a big idea and then adding that he was in his ''prime'', now seeing this time eras thats completely off why dont you show the timelines for what they are...And you fully proved how crap the hornets are YOU TRADED AWAY KOBE BRYANT nuff said i dont have nothing more to prove to you guys..You dont even have insightful proof to make me look dumb...and then saying your top 3 in the world for romance LMAO maybe for a list ranked by americans..But the biggest american cities that people even go from other countries are to New york, florida texas or las vegas....But world wide top 5 are venice, italy, las vegas, nevada, jamaica, paris france, capetown south africa......Maybe in your country neworleans is top 5 but worldwide you guys are not even top 10....Torontos higher than you...But ya im done coming in this thread reading your messed up answers which arent even logical..Say what you want because im not going to read it anymore however if you want to continue this then come to the raptors forums where people actually make sense

BIGBREED
06-20-2009, 12:26 AM
wow i dont even have to comment on how dumb you just look.Have you seriously looked at the timlines of your post THERE WAY OFFF...Atleast if your going to try and prove something prove it wisely donk....You have different time eras obviusly there going to be way offf, i been in this thread and already heard 2 of the most dumbest things in my life first thinking that signing pejas such a big idea and then adding that he was in his ''prime'', now seeing this time eras thats completely off why dont you show the timelines for what they are...And you fully proved how crap the hornets are YOU TRADED AWAY KOBE BRYANT nuff said i dont have nothing more to prove to you guys..You dont even have insightful proof to make me look dumb...and then saying your top 3 in the world for romance LMAO maybe for a list ranked by americans..But the biggest american cities that people even go from other countries are to New york, florida texas or las vegas....But world wide top 5 are venice, italy, las vegas, nevada, jamaica, paris france, capetown south africa......Maybe in your country neworleans is top 5 but worldwide you guys are not even top 10....Torontos higher than you...But ya im done coming in this thread reading your messed up answers which arent even logical..Say what you want because im not going to read it anymore however if you want to continue this then come to the raptors forums where people actually make sense

Whats sad about this is, YOU CAN'T SPELL nor CAN YOU COMPREHEND! Either in Canada or America, your azz is DUMB!
You say that the time line is off....jackazz, I started at the very beginning of both Franchise; the Hornets have been in the NBA since 1988! Look it up for yourself Sir-Rap...

-People don't tour New Orleans
-So the bloggers on the Hornets site don't make sense and All of the insightful bloggers are on the Raptors site...wow!

********************YOU ARE VERY NARROW MINDED***************

Mckphins
06-20-2009, 03:01 AM

F off! If u dont like us then stay out

BIGBREED
05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Its almost a year now!

LETS GO HORNETS!

(CP3 is still a HORNET and THE TORONTO RAPTERS still haven't had a .500 winning season)...RAPTORS Suck!

jdmd3
05-25-2010, 03:43 PM

Agree with this. Bosh might want to leave Toronto, but I doubt they're dumb enough to do this deal. You might have to add Collison or Thornton or this year's 1st rd pick for this deal to go down.

BIGBREED
07-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Miami bound!

BIGBREED
07-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Hello saintdrew.......read it and weep!

[THIEF]

saintdrew
07-11-2010, 06:03 PM

^ Whoa....I can't even understand what you're saying but you definitely sound like ******--that's for damn sure.

saintdrew
07-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Hello saintdrew.......read it and weep!

[THIEF]

Hell no dude, I don't even remember you writing this, so maybe you did come up with the "idea" before me who cares it's over now.

[YOU A THIEF]

ballpd05
07-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh wow... somebody really tried to say the Raptors were more relevant than the Hornets lol. I missed alot lol