PDA

View Full Version : Look at this fail by rotoworld:

homestarunner93
06-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Bobcats center Nazr Mohammed is reportedly in great shape this summer after working out over the last month or so.

He wants more playing time, or to be traded, and showing up in great physical condition would make either option a strong possibility. It's even possible he could emerge as the team's starting center on opening night. In addition, the team worked out Stephen Curry and Gerald Henderson, and both players were very impressive. Henderson could be available when the Cats pick at No. 12, but Curry is almost guaranteed to be off the board by then.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do they honestly think he can start over Diaw or Okafor?

masalex1205
06-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Im not as down on Nazr as most. He's right when he says that he can still contribute on an NBA team. He'd be of great value if he was making say 2 mill instead of 6mill+ a year.

Whenever he got in this year he hustled and played well IMO.

Diaw is a power forward but I agree with you that it is highly unlikely that he starts over Okafor (or even Diop) or comes even close for that matter.

Think he would fit in well with a team like Memphis or OKC that needs a defensive prescence inside.

op12
06-05-2009, 12:21 PM
before the diaw trade i thought he should have been starting to take pressure off of okafor anyway. diaw would be good coming off the bench, but i would rather have a solid c than nazr. we need a true starting c and sg and make diaw the 6th man.

masalex1205
06-05-2009, 02:27 PM
we need a true starting c and sg and make diaw the 6th man.

In theory this sounds great with Diaw coming off the bench. However, this was tried in Phoenix and it killed his game to the point where they were willing to trade him. Diaw needs to have the ball in his hands to be effective.

uncblue2332
06-05-2009, 03:26 PM
In theory this sounds great with Diaw coming off the bench. However, this was tried in Phoenix and it killed his game to the point where they were willing to trade him. Diaw needs to have the ball in his hands to be effective.

correct. If we could have diaw play C and run we could be a good team

Pg: Felton
Sg: Draftee
SF: G-Force
PF: OAK
C: Diaw

In LB's system it doesnt matter about size. Ben Wallae is all of 6'7 also diaw has experience playing center from his days in phoenix and oak is more of a pf and has said he is more comfortable there. Then we could have diop, coming off the bench. Sorry but regardless of what nazr does he wont get in the game. I have a feeling he is the Darko of this team...a decent talent that wont get playing time because he believes he should and not have to earn it and LB just doesnt like them or that attitude

DerekRE_3
06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
correct. If we could have diaw play C and run we could be a good team

Pg: Felton
Sg: Draftee
SF: G-Force
PF: OAK
C: Diaw

In LB's system it doesnt matter about size. Ben Wallae is all of 6'7 also diaw has experience playing center from his days in phoenix and oak is more of a pf and has said he is more comfortable there. Then we could have diop, coming off the bench. Sorry but regardless of what nazr does he wont get in the game. I have a feeling he is the Darko of this team...a decent talent that wont get playing time because he believes he should and not have to earn it and LB just doesnt like them or that attitude

Ben Wallace was also strong...besides, even if we technically played Diaw as a Center...other teams would just put their PF on Diaw and their Center on Okafor. And we'd be forced to put Diaw on their smaller guy (likely their PF) and Okafor on their Center.