PDA

View Full Version : D.Wade files lawsuit against defamer "Baron Richard von Houtman"

kblo247
06-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Roids and Coke are serious ****

Dwyane Wade Sues Bogus Baron for $100 Mil

There's only one thing NBA superstar Dwyane Wade hates more than losing -- people who lie about being German royalty.

Wade has fired off a lawsuit against a guy who goes by the name Baron Richard von Houtman -- a guy who allegedly told Wade's basketball coach that Wade had used cocaine and steroids. Now he's suing Baron for slander and libel.

But Wade says it should be obvious that the guy is full of it -- because "The Baron" is not really a Baron. Here's an actual line from the Dwyane's lawsuit:

"Despite the abolition of the monarchies at the beginning of the 20th century, and notwithstanding that the defendant did not begin using the alias "von Houtman" until sometime around 1995, the makeover of the defendants identity was not complete until 1998."

"Given the lack of any historical record ... it is the defendants own grandiose vision of himself that motivated the use of the title or, perhaps, an intention to falsely communicate to others a sense of prestige."

Wade definitely considers this whole thing personal -- he and von Houtman are former business partners who are involved in a lawsuit over a failed restaurant venture.

And here's the best part -- Dwyane is suing The Baron for a cool $100,000,000.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/03/dwayne-wade-sues-bogus-baron-for-100-mil/

If he isn't a real Baron where the Hell will he get 100,000,000 from :confused:

Jason Bourne
06-03-2009, 07:05 PM
The Clipper???

J/k. It's likely just BS.

kblo247
06-03-2009, 07:07 PM
That's the type of accusation that could open up a can of worms if there was proof just ask MLB.

I believe and hope that it is false though especilly after the way he performed this year

superkegger
06-03-2009, 07:52 PM
100 mil. jeez. thats a lot of money over a libel and slander case.

D-Leethal
06-03-2009, 08:25 PM
the amount someone asks for in a lawsuit has nothing to do with how much they get

championships
06-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Doesn't D. Wade make enough money?

ARMIN12NBA
06-03-2009, 09:05 PM
LOL. Didn't this guy as well as his wife accuse him of having weed/sex with prostitutes parties? Not to mention he, Carmelo, and LBJ were found hiring prostitutes in China. Where there is smoke, there is fire...

TopsyTurvy
06-04-2009, 02:14 AM
100 mil. jeez. thats a lot of money over a libel and slander case.

It's pretty tame compared to what Wade is worth and what he stands to lose. The suit could be for several dollars and it will still go through the legal system which is all Wade has to do to scare this guy off.

JaySmoke
06-04-2009, 09:28 AM
LOL. Didn't this guy as well as his wife accuse him of having weed/sex with prostitutes parties? Not to mention he, Carmelo, and LBJ were found hiring prostitutes in China. Where there is smoke, there is fire...

dude who cares if he smokes weed and has sex parties.. what do u want him to do.. dedicate his life to entertain u.. who cares about players personal lives wtf does it have to do with me or u.. as long as he plays on the court... its not as bad as sexual harrassment like ur boy bryant.. whatver who cares about him having parties and smoking weed hes not the 1st.. who cares if odom eats candy.. is it really newsworthy.. who cares if lebron doesnt talk to the media :pity: as long as they play and are dedicated to helping there team why should it matter

masalex1205
06-04-2009, 10:46 AM
do you have the link about LBJ and Melo hiring prostitutes in China?

BTownTeamsRKing
06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
dude who cares if he smokes weed and has sex parties.. what do u want him to do.. dedicate his life to entertain u.. who cares about players personal lives wtf does it have to do with me or u.. as long as he plays on the court... its not as bad as sexual harrassment like ur boy bryant.. whatver who cares about him having parties and smoking weed hes not the 1st.. who cares if odom eats candy.. is it really newsworthy.. who cares if lebron doesnt talk to the media :pity: as long as they play and are dedicated to helping there team why should it matter

i knew this was comming after his lebron melo comment. i agree with u. news is slow. this isnt anything even close to worthy of reporting anywhere.

BTownTeamsRKing
06-04-2009, 10:50 AM

of course not. if there was a link to it, dont u think someone would actually bring this to the league's attention?

kozzer
06-04-2009, 12:05 PM
LOL. Didn't this guy as well as his wife accuse him of having weed/sex with prostitutes parties? Not to mention he, Carmelo, and LBJ were found hiring prostitutes in China. Where there is smoke, there is fire...Yey for just saying stuff with no evidence. I heard that Dwight Howard was found to actually be a worshipper of Satan. Of course, I don't have any links though.

ARMIN12NBA
06-04-2009, 03:08 PM

Link (http://www.everyjoe.com/expertfantasy/prostitutes-with-lebron-wade-and-carmelo/)

A Chinese Newspaper had pictures, but I don't have access to Chinese newspapers. :laugh2:

of course not. if there was a link to it, dont u think someone would actually bring this to the league's attention?

:rolleyes:

harsh506
06-04-2009, 03:27 PM
100 mil is just to show that D-Wade is D-Wade :mad: and anyone else who screws with him should expect that too