PDA

View Full Version : Shaq: I want Kobe to win 4th title

ARMIN12NBA
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Tweet from Shaq:

thats right i am saying it today and today only, i want kobe bryant to get number 4, spread da word

Another tweet from Shaq:

What kobe said to magic is true, I wouldn't of won it without him fish and robert horry, and b shaw and fox and everybody dynasty baby

Thoughts?

Vinny642
06-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Ima have to disagree with Shaq, I dont want Kobe to get it.

whoakid
06-03-2009, 04:41 PM
meh if he wins it, good for kobe.

ManRam
06-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Tweet from Shaq:

Another tweet from Shaq:

Thoughts?

Not happy he's rooting for the Lakers...but whatever. It means nothing. When he retires and starts working for the Magic, I wont care.

He's right about his second comment. It's always a team effort. No one can do it by their lonesome. Whether he was the biggest reason the Lakers won 3 rings or not, he wouldn't have done it if Kobe wasn't there, if Horry and Fish don't hit huge shots, if everyone else wasn't contributing. Classy and true statement. It's never an individual that wins championships.

Unruly Fan
06-03-2009, 04:45 PM
This is Shaqs way of saying sorry to Kobe so he can be invited to the after party if Lakers win.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I think the Shaq-kobe feud has blown over so much and is now merely media hype. I bet he does want Kobe and Phil and fish to win another, they are probably all still friends.

From recent events, i bet shaq will be pissed if Dwight can lead the magic to a title at his age, and will be worried about Dwight getting on shaqs trail as most dominant big man.

SJSHARKIES
06-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeah you know Shaq would love to come back to LA to win another championship.

Vinny642
06-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Tyson Chandlers Tweets are better.

Jays Claw
06-03-2009, 04:52 PM
I hope Shaq shows up for the finals wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey. :p

Chicagofaithful
06-03-2009, 04:54 PM
I think the Shaq-kobe feud has blown over so much and is now merely media hype. I bet he does want Kobe and Phil and fish to win another, they are probably all still friends.

From recent events, i bet shaq will be pissed if Dwight can lead the magic to a title at his age, and will be worried about Dwight getting on shaqs trail as most dominant big man.

you say that but... don't forget this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDT7KHr0OoI

:love:

Living Legend
suuuuuure ya do Shaq.

JordansBulls
Not sure what shaq's motive is here.

It could be several things though.

1.) to bury the hatchment he has with Kobe and to show he pulls for him to succeed.
2.) Dwight took his nickname of "Superman" and he doesn't like Dwight because of that.
3.) He doesn't want the franchise that he left to win it all with another player that took his nickname and plays his same position in Dwight.

It could be a mixture of all 3 or it could be just one of them.

Honestly I believe it has more to do with him not wanting the Franchise he abandoned to win it all.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-03-2009, 04:56 PM
you say that but... don't forget this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDT7KHr0OoI

:love:

I know, i think that was the funniest thing I've ever seen when it came out.

Remember the interview after the All star game when the both won Co-MVP's. Shaq seemed quite friendly and quite willing to team up with Kobe again.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-03-2009, 04:57 PM

1.) to bury the hatchment he has with Kobe and to show he pulls for him to succeed.
2.) Dwight took his nickname of "Superman" and he doesn't like Dwight because of that.
3.) He doesn't want the franchise that he left to win it all with another player that took his nickname and plays his same position in Dwight.

Honestly I believe it has more to do with him not wanting the Franchise he abandoned to win it all.

Shaq is a selfish guy, regardless of what anyone says. I think he would rather have Kobe go on and win on his own, than watch Dwight climb up the rankings and possibly mess with shaq's elite big man status in history.

Living Legend
06-03-2009, 04:58 PM

4.) Reverse psychology in order to **** with Kobe's head.

Hellcrooner
06-03-2009, 05:24 PM
reason 1 he does not want another center to do what he couldnt do with the Magic and so be behind in any comparison.

reason 2....maybe he is trying to bury the hatchet seek a buy out and Join the ride next year to try to win 2 more and equal MJ

superkegger
06-03-2009, 05:30 PM
shaq just wants to look good, and try to have people forget about the disaster after 2004. He may genuinely want Kobe to win, but if it is, it's not the reason behind his tweets

championships
06-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Conspiracy Theorists, Jeez

IRUAM #21
06-03-2009, 05:51 PM
**** you Shaq.

Havoc Wreaker
06-03-2009, 05:56 PM
"I wouldn't of won it..."

Grammar Fail :pity: What A Role Model :clap:

smith&wesson
06-03-2009, 06:07 PM
good, im glad shaq said this, it just shows that he is not a hater. good for him.

Chronz
06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Either case Shaq loses, this is just him being smart for once

theuuord
06-03-2009, 06:17 PM

it's twitter, not a doctoral dissertation. go wr3ak havoc somewhere else.

RaiderLakersA's
06-03-2009, 06:21 PM
I hope Shaq shows up for the finals wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey. :p

Which number -- 8 or 24?

king4day
06-03-2009, 06:28 PM
This should fizzle any lingering thoughts of their feud.
His opinion doesn't matter to me though.

mays217
06-03-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm gonna guess that Shaq really does NOT want Kobe and Phil to win.

Hawkize31
06-03-2009, 06:32 PM
This isn't the first time we've seen Shaq flop. Boom. Roasted.

bringbackfredex
06-03-2009, 06:42 PM

I like your Bulbasaur, but to say Charmander is overrated?!

king4day
06-03-2009, 06:46 PM

"Stanley! You crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks. Boom roasted."

29$JerZ
06-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I want Dwight to win it this year.

Shaq probably doesn't want Dwight to do what Shaq couldn't do in his 4 years as a Magic and win a Championship. Probably wants Kobe to win so he can make another diss track somehow?

Hellcrooner
06-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I like your Bulbasaur, but to say Charmander is overrated?!

Gasol is like picachu, Yellow and beating Rocket team ***...

Greaser1
06-03-2009, 07:26 PM
it's twitter, not a doctoral dissertation. go wr3ak havoc somewhere else.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

avsman05
06-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I just think he wants to go back to LA so he will do whatever he can to get back there. Who could blame him 2 finals appearences in 2 years.

NJrockPD
06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't care what Shaq wants, I hope Kobe loses.

shas
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
shaq soooooo wants back in LA, lol

dodie53
06-03-2009, 08:00 PM
shaq will be traded to the lakers in the off season
:)

i.got.the.nutz
06-03-2009, 08:46 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

x2

i.got.the.nutz
06-03-2009, 08:47 PM
oh yeah its pretty obvious Shaq wants to be a Laker next season. i don't think he'll like the idea of coming off the bench though.

IBleedPurple
06-03-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't care what Shaq wants, I hope Kobe loses.

:clap:

I think 3 is enough, and I'm sure the diehard Magic fans are waiting and pumped for a title. LA has so many fringe/bandwagon fans due to their success, I'd rather a team win with a more loyal fanbase.

ARMIN12NBA
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM

The ultimate grammar fail is that the poster pointing out grammar fails doesn't even use periods at the end of their sentences to point out the grammar fail in their post. Just kidding. :p Seriously though, it is simply twitter so it's not a big deal at all.

Vinny642
06-03-2009, 09:10 PM
lOL mad mean

ARMIN12NBA
06-03-2009, 09:12 PM
:clap:
I think 3 is enough, and I'm sure the diehard Magic fans are waiting and pumped for a title. LA has so many fringe/bandwagon fans due to their success, I'd rather a team win with a more loyal fanbase.

I'm sure there are more loyal LA fans than loyal Magic fans. At the same time, there are probably more bandwagon LA fans as well, but that is because LA fans outnumber Magic fans by tons.

Bill Simmons actually wrote about this. The Magic, at the beginning of the year, were not even selling out and were having trouble selling tickets. Now, they are always sold out (from about mid-season). Talk about bandwagon fans. :cool:

Let me put it this way: I know you hate the Lakers (or Kobe?) although you bleed purple (:laugh2:), but the weakest excuse you can give is a lack of loyal fans. The Lakers do have tons of loyal fans and way more than Orlando.

dre1990
06-03-2009, 09:19 PM
rooting for the Lakers or against Stan Van Gundy...

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 09:35 PM
he is scared , and knows dwight will be better than him, and winning a ring this early is not good for shaq's legacy as the "best big man"...hey shaq tell me how my *** tastes

_KB24_
06-03-2009, 09:35 PM
He so wants his jersey retired. I hope they do because he revived LA when he arrived.

da wood
06-03-2009, 09:36 PM
he wants back in LA

_KB24_
06-03-2009, 09:38 PM
he is scared , and knows dwight will be better than him, and winning a ring this early is not good for shaq's legacy as the "best big man"...hey shaq tell me how my *** tastes

You have no basketball credibility after making that statement. SHAQ is easily in the Top 3-5 Centers of All Time.

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm sure there are more loyal LA fans than loyal Magic fans. At the same time, there are probably more bandwagon LA fans as well, but that is because LA fans outnumber Magic fans by tons.

Bill Simmons actually wrote about this. The Magic, at the beginning of the year, were not even selling out and were having trouble selling tickets. Now, they are always sold out (from about mid-season). Talk about bandwagon fans. :cool:

Let me put it this way: I know you hate the Lakers (or Kobe?) although you bleed purple (:laugh2:), but the weakest excuse you can give is a lack of loyal fans. The Lakers do have tons of loyal fans and way more than Orlando.

the lakers organization has been around like an eternity longer than orlando, and a much higher winning percentage...honestly giving the situations and the things to be happy about, im happy to still have fans...think about it expansion team for like five years, then we finally have a great team , we go to the finals, we get swept, shaq leaves, penny gets injured, t-mac and grant hill created happiness- till we found out ghill would only play a handful of games in four years, then we trade t-mac for two lovers(steve francis and cutino mobley), then we trade ariza (now a laker) for two players that arent on our team anymore, then we sighn rashard lewis for like 2 billion, turk threatens to leave,.....now this year we were having an awesome year, first time with three all stars and jameer goes down.......noooooooooooooooooo..........season over right? .......nope finals here we come............now we have finally got something to be happy and proud of , so, anyone, wether you joined our fan club today , yesterday or twenty years ago, you are apreciated by me............lets go magic!!!

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 09:46 PM
You have no basketball credibility after making that statement. SHAQ is easily in the Top 3-5 Centers of All Time.

whoa easy killer, i didn't say shaq wasn't in the top 3-5 centers...all i said is he is woried that dwight will be better, and win more rings, thats all

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 09:56 PM
oh and p.s. another reason he we is "rooting" for kobe is because shaq opened his big mouth this year and snapped at dwight, when dwight has never even sniffed a snub at shaq...shaq said "everything you do in orlando , i have already done"...well shaq you din't bring us a championship, and dwight will

dos132
06-03-2009, 10:15 PM
it will be nice shaq..... if kobe wins..

still1ballin
06-03-2009, 10:15 PM
mactizzay shaqtizzy cheyea

cmellofan15
06-03-2009, 10:24 PM
His career's winding down, now he's trying to his credibility back.

dee279
06-03-2009, 10:31 PM
imma have to make me a twitter or tweeter wut ever its called

stawka
06-03-2009, 10:54 PM
It's obvious he's trying to mend things with Kobe. He's been trying to do so all year, especially after the rap he made last year. Now the BS with Dwight earlier in the year, and Van Gundy being called 'the master of panic' as well as Van Gundy dissing Shaq made him root for the Lakers.

If he roots against the Lakers, everyone will say "Shaq still hates Kobe". If he roots for the Lakers, everyone says "He's trying to suck up to Kobe". Being such a high-profile personality, there's always going to be people that love and people that hate you for everything you do. I'm sure after all this time in the league, Shaq has realized that.

Nonetheless, he will get his jersey retired in LA, whether he plays another 10 seasons there or he plays on a 1-day contract for his final game in the league. At that time, everyone will get over this whole "I hate Shaq" stuff because he would have retired on good terms with the Lakers.

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 11:02 PM
It's obvious he's trying to mend things with Kobe. He's been trying to do so all year, especially after the rap he made last year. Now the BS with Dwight earlier in the year, and Van Gundy being called 'the master of panic' as well as Van Gundy dissing Shaq made him root for the Lakers.

If he roots against the Lakers, everyone will say "Shaq still hates Kobe". If he roots for the Lakers, everyone says "He's trying to suck up to Kobe". Being such a high-profile personality, there's always going to be people that love and people that hate you for everything you do. I'm sure after all this time in the league, Shaq has realized that.

Nonetheless, he will get his jersey retired in LA, whether he plays another 10 seasons there or he plays on a 1-day contract for his final game in the league. At that time, everyone will get over this whole "I hate Shaq" stuff because he would have retired on good terms with the Lakers.

i like shaq, just think he is on the tail end of his career and is taking jabs at anyone who talk back to him..."misery loves company"

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 11:03 PM
mactizzay shaqtizzy cheyea

mc eight is that you? cheah

MJ-BULLS
06-03-2009, 11:20 PM
he problaly wants to go back to LA now that LA is a contending for a tittle and PHX just inst that good no more

NBA_Starter
06-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Shaq probably did it for a jinx or something, or either went ahead and said it because the Lakers will probably win anyway and that way he can say I congradulated them ahead of time before it even happened.

bogmon
06-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Shaq just feels left out cuz his two former teams are doin' great without him...and he wants to be a part of the show...in whatever way possible...

Shaq needs to to tweet and let us all know how lonely humiliation's *** tastes!

JJ_JKidd
06-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Tyson Chandlers Tweets are better.

Ur such a homer... :smoking:

DieselPowered32
06-04-2009, 02:48 AM
i love it how as soon as shaq says something people over analyse everything and immediately try and pick apart what he says...lol

Maybe he really just wants Kobe to win his fourth ring...i don't buy that he wants to be a laker next season...i really think he will end up alongside LBJ cos he would love to go up against Howard in the east

valade16
06-04-2009, 05:23 AM
to the people saying Shaq is scared Dwight will become a better Center than him are CRAZY. Shaq is the most DOMINANT center of all-time. As a blazer fan whose great team went up against Shaq in the early 2000s I can tell you that he was on another level. Dwight is good/great/amazing, but he's NO Shaq (and I hate the lakers too)...

DrDEADalready
06-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Ima have to disagree with Shaq, I dont want Kobe to get it.

Agreed my friend. You are one smart man. :D :clap: :cheers:

UofA
06-04-2009, 11:22 AM
********, he wants the magic

ManRam
06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
oh and p.s. another reason he we is "rooting" for kobe is because shaq opened his big mouth this year and snapped at dwight, when dwight has never even sniffed a snub at shaq...shaq said "everything you do in orlando , i have already done"...well shaq you din't bring us a championship, and dwight will

Word. :clap:

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Shaq is a douche and his career is just about over. Good riddance, he is barely relevant anymore and is scratching and clawing and tweeting to try to stay in the news. Get lost Shaq! your team was bounced 2 months ago. You got a lotta nerve showing your face at Orlando playoff games considering what you have said about D12, Van Gundy, the fans and the city. He is even rooting against the city winning the finals because he does not want Dwight to be able to do something he failed at. Hit the road Shaq pfffffffffffffffffffft "sprays shaq begone"

IBleedPurple
06-04-2009, 12:02 PM

There are plenty of more reasons, one of which I noted in my post you quoted, saying that 3 rings is enough for Kobe. That is a very valid reason. Not to mention, the Lakers are nearly the Yankees of the NBA, and so many titles and playoff appearances is ridiculous.

I think it is perfectly natural for fans to root against a team that has won more titles than the Nets, Knicks, Raptors, Clippers, Suns, Kings, Cavs, Pacers, Bucks, Mavericks, Rockets, Grizzlies, Hornets, Hawks, Bobcats, Heat, Magic, Wizards, Nuggets, T-Wolves, Thunder, Blazers, & Jazz COMBINED

santana88
06-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Shaq is a smart guy................
1. his battle between who is Superman.... if Howard wins he can brag he brought a title to the magic when shaq did not..
2. he will retire and go to the hall of fame as a Laker.... and wants his # retired there...
3. he would love to come back to the Lakers eventually to win a few more titles with Kobe and if he say does in a few yrs... they can go on another roll

JonnyBrav000
06-04-2009, 12:15 PM

This is so true, I think that Shaq just wants to protect his legacy as one of the top 3 big men of all time... However, is he really in the top three??? Wilt Chamberlain was the best ever, then after that its pretty tough but I think I would put Shaq at number 2 and Hakeem at number 3, still got other good ones tho like David Robinson, Tim Duncan (pf/C... greatest PF of all time, sorry Chuck), Bill Russell, Patrick Ewing (no championship so not top 3 for sure).

Anyway Shaq wants to be remembered as the best modern day Center ever, and I know he doesn't like the fact that Dwight is so good and so young... I'm rooting for Dwight, and I'm rooting for him to be the 2nd best center of all time behind Wilt, because there is no way anyone could ever surpase him unless Lebron grows 3 to 4 inches and changes to Center.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Shaq is a smart guy................
1. his battle between who is Superman.... if Howard wins he can brag he brought a title to the magic when shaq did not..
2. he will retire and go to the hall of fame as a Laker.... and wants his # retired there...
3. he would love to come back to the Lakers eventually to win a few more titles with Kobe and if he say does in a few yrs... they can go on another roll

Shaq is done dude, look how much weight he has gained since his season ended.

Dwight howard video from ESpn top ten plays ....wow
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/06/03/nba_dwight_top10.nba/

JonnyBrav000
06-04-2009, 12:21 PM
to the people saying Shaq is scared Dwight will become a better Center than him are CRAZY. Shaq is the most DOMINANT center of all-time. As a blazer fan whose great team went up against Shaq in the early 2000s I can tell you that he was on another level. Dwight is good/great/amazing, but he's NO Shaq (and I hate the lakers too)...

LOL rediculous, have you ever heard of Wilt Chamberlain???
Plus if Dwight continues to mature he will easily pass Shaq as the 2nd greatest center of all time. Shaq has never been as athletic as Dwight and he's never been the defender that Dwight is either, plus D12 can focus just enough to hit free throws every so often and I think he will only get better at it with age. He has a shot to get his first title in a Magic uniform at such a young age, for you to write of Howard from becoming better than shaq is what I really find crazy haha

Cimos21
06-04-2009, 01:31 PM
This is easy. Shaq wants to come back to LA, because he knows if he comes back and plays for the Lakers for his last 2-3 seasons, he has a legit shot at winning more titles. Everyone says Kobe doesn't care, but Kobe does care about winning a championship without Shaq. Once the Lakers win this year, Kobe can forget about that and allow management to bring back Shaq.

Lakers win the finals this year. Bring back Shaq next year to come off the bench. 3-peat all over again.

Cimos21
06-04-2009, 01:31 PM
This is easy. Shaq wants to come back to LA, because he knows if he comes back and plays for the Lakers for his last 2-3 seasons, he has a legit shot at winning more titles. Everyone says Kobe doesn't care, but Kobe does care about winning a championship without Shaq. Once the Lakers win this year, Kobe can forget about that and allow management to bring back Shaq.

Lakers win the finals this year. Bring back Shaq next year to come off the bench. 3-peat all over again.

ARMIN12NBA
06-04-2009, 03:05 PM
There are plenty of more reasons, one of which I noted in my post you quoted, saying that 3 rings is enough for Kobe. That is a very valid reason. Not to mention, the Lakers are nearly the Yankees of the NBA, and so many titles and playoff appearances is ridiculous.

I know, right? Damn them for having such hard working people in the FO and such hard working players. Those ****ing Lakers always trying hard to be the best. What's there to like in a team that is always trying hard to win, right? :rolleyes:

theuuord
06-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Ur such a homer... :smoking:

lol, seriously. it gets crazy sometimes.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Word

IBleedPurple
06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
For fifteen minutes, Kobe had been hellbent on getting out of the Staples Center interview room with pursed lips and muttered clichés. He wanted to give nothing, and he was well on his way when it was asked of him about needing a championship without Shaquille O’Neal(notes), about validating his legacy. There would be no clean getaway on Wednesday for Kobe Bryant.

He was out of clichés, out of patience and damn near out of his mind. “It means … nothing,” he said, and now it was coming on the eve of Game 1, the window into Bryant’s tortured soul that reminds everyone that it means everything.

“People think Shaq would have won a championship without me on that team?” Bryant sniffed.

“They’re crazy.”

Yahoo Sports

ARMIN12NBA
06-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Yahoo Sports

Talk about hyperbole. Tortured soul? :laugh:

theuuord
06-04-2009, 04:08 PM

lol, yup. Yahoo reallllly stretched its journalistic license on that one.

dumbbaseballfan
06-04-2009, 04:14 PM
shaq is such a media whore..i wish the guy would just give up

JNore151
06-04-2009, 04:16 PM
who gives a fukkk....i dont....maaaaan fukkk shaq .....im gettin tired of this guy ....

still1ballin
06-04-2009, 04:22 PM
who gives a fukkk....i dont....maaaaan fukkk shaq .....im gettin tired of this guy ....

str8 up cuh'

Vinny642
06-04-2009, 04:28 PM
g'ed up

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Shaq blows. He is no longer relevent. He went fishing two months ago.
I think he retires after a half *** season next year and another early exit.

ManRam
06-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Twitter update!

They said on around the horn that I'm playing when I say I want kobe to win his 4th ring, here it goes again I'm serious I want kobe to win

He posted that three times...

Fascinating.

OG "Dee" LOCc
06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I think he just doesn't want Dwight doing what he couldn't do.

IBleedPurple
06-04-2009, 07:27 PM

Yeah, that is going overboard. The writer must of been in Kobe's head. Last time someone was supposedly in Kobe's head, it was the beginning of the end of his career. Poor Ruben Patterson, Kobe stopper my ***.

Yeah, I think he just doesn't want Dwight doing what he couldn't do.

Right. Those big men and their big egos sheesh

leftie5
06-04-2009, 07:35 PM

/thread

Jays Claw
06-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Which number -- 8 or 24?

He would need both for his size.

leftie5
06-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Shaq is done dude, look how much weight he has gained since his season ended.

Dwight howard video from ESpn top ten plays ....wow
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/06/03/nba_dwight_top10.nba/

What the hell are you talking about? Don't make stuff up just to hate. He's actually lost weight since the season ended with his training and diet.

http://twitpic.com/44101
http://twitpic.com/4lyoc

_KB24_
06-05-2009, 11:13 PM
The Big Diesel is the smartest player in the game, using Reverse Psychology to **** with Kobe's head. It ain't going to work this time Big Fella!

JordansBulls
06-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Faniq (http://www.faniq.com/blog/Shaquille-ONeal-Makes-Fun-Of-Dwight-Howard-And-Stan-Van-Gundy-Blog-24894)

Shaquille O'Neal has made no secret whatsoever of his disdain for the Orlando Magic. Stan Van Gundy accused the Big Diesel of flopping, and it has been a back and forth war of words ever since.

It's probably not over, but it looks like Shaq wins. He posted this picture last night on his Twitter account, saying it was what the love child of Stan Van Gundy and Dwight Howard would look like, if said child were to exist. Of course, you can probably just read that off of Shaq's tweet, which you can see above.

Either way, Shaq definitely wins this one. I don't think SVG or Dwight will even respond... but even if they do, can they top this? I doubt it.

*Superman*
06-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Shaq is bipolar, one year he makes a diss about Kobe, the next year he hops on his cawk.

AllTheWay
06-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Word. :clap:

Not this year :)