PDA

View Full Version : **Jason Williams**

~ShOrTy~
06-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Does anyone know what happen to him? They were talking about him coming out of retirement...but since then, i never heard from him.

He still gots alot in the tank in him

whoakid
06-03-2009, 04:14 PM
he tried to come back but the leauge makes people wait at least one season before they can be reinstated

Unruly Fan
06-03-2009, 04:18 PM
I could've sworn that dude was only 26

When I found out he was a 10 year pro I was surprised lol

superkegger
06-03-2009, 04:22 PM
You're confusing Jason "White Chocolate" Williams who was on the championship Heat team

with

Jay "I crash motorcycles and end my career" Williams who went to Duke and played 1 year for the Bulls.

Becks2307
06-03-2009, 04:29 PM
i used to love white chocolate...his rookie season was fun to watch

Silent
06-03-2009, 04:30 PM
You're confusing Jason "White Chocolate" Williams who was on the championship Heat team

with

Jay "I crash motorcycles and end my career" Williams who went to Duke and played 1 year for the Bulls.

:clap::laugh:

MAC10TIZZY
06-03-2009, 04:33 PM
he belongs to the clippers, i believe, the magic wanted him, and it was too late for him to say no to the clippers, so he has to sit and wait it out

Seventh King
06-03-2009, 04:40 PM
:clap::laugh:

I get the funny part; except JW getting hurt set our team back, and dictated the direction of our drafts for several years afterwards.

DLeeicious
06-03-2009, 04:43 PM
I get the funny part; except JW getting hurt set our team back, and dictated the direction of our drafts for several years afterwards.

So brutal when I heard that news. My jaw dropped about as far as it did when I heard Jordan was retiring for the first time. I loved Jay's game so fun to watch, what a shame. Who knows what the Bulls would look like with him still suited up...probably another 3 peat or two...:D

DLeeicious
06-03-2009, 04:45 PM
On topic, I think Jay played some D-League for awhile and then tried to make an NBA squad this past season and got cut. He made a great recovery but just doesn't have that explosiveness he relied on in college.

superkegger
06-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Jason Williams signed a deal with the Clippers, then retired. He tried to come back, but the NBA Board of Governors blocked the move because of something along the lines of if you want to come back, you have to wait like a year. So he may be back next year, who knows.

Jay Williams after crashing his motorcycle also tried to come back. He started that in Europe, and then tried to come back to the NBA with the Nets, but he just didn't have the athleticism anymore. Last I heard he's working as an junior agent for one of the big firms.

IRUAM #21
06-03-2009, 05:29 PM
I hope Jason Williams comes back. Jay Williams is done.

superkegger
06-03-2009, 05:32 PM
There also is the other Jason Williams, formerly of the Nets, forward, the one who shot his limo driver. He's a mess. He's had several run ins with the police as of late. just a mess

hawkeyefootball
06-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Does anyone on here remember the TV Show 'Beg, Borrow, and Deal' on ESPN where 2 teams had to complete a bunch of sports related challenges. There was a contestant from Duke on one time, and he new J-Will and met up with him for a challenge. Anyway, when they were done Jay got on his bike and told the contestant something along the lines of, 'ya but don't tell anyone about this I'm not supposed to have it.'

Idiot.

DLeeicious
06-03-2009, 06:23 PM
There also is the other Jason Williams, formerly of the Nets, forward, the one who shot his limo driver. He's a mess. He's had several run ins with the police as of late. just a mess

Wasn't he accused of murder?

DLeeicious
06-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Does anyone on here remember the TV Show 'Beg, Borrow, and Deal' on ESPN where 2 teams had to complete a bunch of sports related challenges. There was a contestant from Duke on one time, and he new J-Will and met up with him for a challenge. Anyway, when they were done Jay got on his bike and told the contestant something along the lines of, 'ya but don't tell anyone about this I'm not supposed to have it.'

Idiot.

I remember that story. That's karma for you.

king4day
06-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Wasn't he accused of murder?

He killed his limo drive 'by accident'. It probably was an accident, but him trying to cover his tracks makes me think otherwise.