PDA

View Full Version : What should we do with 12th pick?

Chateamsfan
06-03-2009, 01:54 PM
What do you want to do? Give ideas.

NBA_Starter
06-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Either keep it and take Henderson and if he's gone or if possible Brandon Jennings (One expert predicted him to fall to our pick) or either trade up somehow to try and get an Evans or Derozan.

Reedball
06-03-2009, 03:01 PM
I would love to see Charlotte trade up and get Thabeet. However, lets be realistic; thats not happening. If they stay at 12 Gerald Henderson would be a good fit. Strong defender, pure shooter, drives the line and gets to the line. Only GW gets to the line for us. With Raj aging, he would be a valuable asset to this team. No centers other than Thabeet worthy of trading for. I wouldn't be opposed to Charlotte trading their twelve pick and Nazr for a Center.

uncblue2332
06-03-2009, 03:18 PM
i really think we should trade Mohammed and our 12th pick to someone further back maybe like 17-22 range where we can get a guy like (Ellington, Budinger, Williams, Calathes, Thornton, Young) any of those guys would be great and we would shed Nazr's contract. What do yall think?

JakeDelbreezy
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
i really think we should trade Mohammed and our 12th pick to someone further back maybe like 17-22 range where we can get a guy like (Ellington, Budinger, Williams, Calathes, Thornton, Young) any of those guys would be great and we would shed Nazr's contract. What do yall think?

I like the idea in theory but most teams would probably want us to take a bad contact in return.

masalex1205
06-03-2009, 04:05 PM
I think we should swing for the fences and pick DeRozen, Jennings, or Evans if they fall to us. The Bobcats are full of a team of perfect role players w/o a go-to scorer/star. We're not going to get one via free agency so let's take a chance and draft one.

If we're going to play it safe (which we will) Henderson would be a solid pickup.

op12
06-04-2009, 11:46 AM
take henderson and push the ball and let him, felton, and wallace take it to the basket all game.