PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Magic

#24forPrez
06-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Hey magic fans im a huge lakers fan and I just wanted to seriously congratulate you guys on knocking lebron out of the playoffs and getting to the finals I know its been a rough road for many magic fans with t-mac there and nick anderson missing free throws but with me being a laker fan im very excited for this series I really think it will go to 7 games and may the best team win and thank you again for knocking out lebron and the cavs they have been overrated all year long.

ManRam
06-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm sick of being congratulated.

We haven't won anything yet. It's annoying. Just because we're the Magic doesn't mean we want to be congratulated. Would you say congrats to Cleveland? Boston? Denver? Detroit? etc. etc.? No. So don't congratulate us.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:45 PM
He was just trying to be nice. He shows more class than Lebron.
But yeah, come and congratulate us after we win in 6.

ManRam
06-04-2009, 04:25 PM
He was just trying to be nice. He shows more class than Lebron.
But yeah, come and congratulate us after we win in 6.

I know. But there have been 10000s of thread already congratulating us. It's nice and all...but we're only getting congratulated because we're the underdog that doesn't scare anyone.

Wait until we win the Finals before congratulating us. I can assure you no one on the Magic is content where they are right now.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 06:19 PM
I know. But there have been 10000s of thread already congratulating us. It's nice and all...but we're only getting congratulated because we're the underdog that doesn't scare anyone.

Wait until we win the Finals before congratulating us. I can assure you no one on the Magic is content where they are right now.

word....finally got my sig woot

Aboogz89
06-04-2009, 06:43 PM
i cant wait for game 1 its gonna be exciting

ManRam
06-04-2009, 08:26 PM
word....finally got my sig woot

Word. Lookin nice.

tribecavsbrowns
06-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Can you wait for game 2??