PDA

View Full Version : OT: Posters you seem to disagree with a lot and Posters you seem to agree with a lot

JordansBulls
06-02-2009, 12:15 AM
I am sort of curious on who each poster seems to disagree with a lot on debates and on posters of who you may agree with a lot on debates.

IRUAM #21
06-02-2009, 12:18 AM
I disagree with the whole Heat forum.

pmmr2113
06-02-2009, 12:24 AM
people who are biased make me sick

Super.
06-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Bulls fans are babies

you dont see Celtics fans complaining they lost to the Magic. Not any good ones anyway

but you saw every chi-town fan whine and complain

blackjack_119
06-02-2009, 12:34 AM
people who are biased make me sickPeople who are intolerant of biased people make me sick:)

lakers4sho
06-02-2009, 12:42 AM
The people who I agree with know who they are ;)

Omar Little
06-02-2009, 12:43 AM
Bulls fans are babies

you dont see Celtics fans complaining they lost to the Magic. Not any good ones anyway

When were the Bulls or their fans whining?

BullsFan_1
06-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Bulls fans are babies

Every fan base *****es about the officiating after a tough loss from time to time...Celtics fans do the same thing, believe it or not.

FaceDown91
06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
i disagree with everybody. my opinion is the voice of reason!

Omar Little
06-02-2009, 12:52 AM
The only complaint that I remember hearing, and sharing, was that Rondo played like a scumbag. Knocking Miller's tooth out, tripping Hinrich and forcing him to get stitches, and then throwing Hinrich into the scores-table.

And dont get me wrong, I was one of the biggest Rondo fans coming into that series. I loved watching him at UK, and was always telling people about how good he was gonna be. Even after the Miller incident, I was trying to defend him. But after the next two I couldnt back him anymore. He played the game very well, but then he would become uncharacteristicly dirty.

JJ_JKidd
06-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Cant remember a particular poster. But maybe about 2-3 years ago,,, i had some disagreements with people who say that Nash is better than Kidd when comparing their whole NBA careers.

But when Kidd got all the love from the media during the '08 Olympics, along with praises from members of the USA Mens Team (Lebron, Kobe esp), they suddendly changed their tune and started saying the Kidd>Nash things.

Weird. :smoking:

carter15
06-02-2009, 01:20 AM
anyone who thinks the nba is fixed...or bashes players for no reason means i disagree with them

Super.
06-02-2009, 01:38 AM
When were the Bulls or their fans whining?

obviously you wernt here during the first round

go check out the bulls forum, im sure they still have all their classless sigs up :rolleyes:

Every fan base *****es about the officiating after a tough loss from time to time...Celtics fans do the same thing, believe it or not.

i know everyone does, but 98% of the bulls fans went overboard with it.

They're the reason im still sporting my lovely little sig

Chronz
06-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Most of the Rocket fans on here, Adelman is a good coach, Tmac was unfit to play all year. Yao should not get 20+FGA a game because it would require the team to get away from all the movement etc...

Lizard King
06-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Celtics fans are all biased and they ***** at everyone who disagrees with them. Then they proceed to whine and complain that those said posters go to their forums and flame bait...and then after that, they proceed to call us babies and tell us to stop whining. Basically, they're hypocrites. Nothing new.

I agree with everyone who dislikes the Celtics.

BigEric
06-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Since I usually post about the NBA.

I agree with Derek_RE a lot, and most of the Kings forum. Guys like Kyle N and Kyle916, Catfish, Beno7500, SFGiants, FarOutIos, Kings Faithful, and Agent008, along with Derek_RE, those guys are my boys! hehe. It's hard to agree with Woosh (lack of confidence) and GoferKings (wants to trade Martin for rookies).

I forget the guys name that i disagree with a lot, I think it's ARMANI something. He showed me Laker classlessness. I respect Superkegger but I find myself disagreeing with him often times. Yanks fan something, I think Yanks fan 21, I really cannot respect anything the guy says. It's all about David Ortiz and some stupid stat that the Yankees own over the Sox. I mean he wants to argue.

BigEric
06-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Celtics fans are all biased and they ***** at everyone who disagrees with them. Then they proceed to whine and complain that those said posters go to their forums and flame bait...and then after that, they proceed to call us babies and tell us to stop whining. Basically, they're hypocrites. Nothing new.

Yeah I know what you are saying if they disagree with them they will say something about it. These are the same guys I find myself agreeing with about RedSox things though. It's pretty weird being a fan of teams from all across the country. Even though I wouldn't declare anyone an "enemy" it's pretty awkward agreeing with lets say, Tragedy (off of the top of my head) about Sox talk, yet I disagree with him about Pats/Celtics talk.

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 02:16 AM
It's funny because me an Kozelkid used to disagree a lot (mainly about Kirk Hinrich vs. Ben Gordon), but since the trade deadline I've agree with most of his posts.

So Kozelkid, I offer you a truce . . . until the next Kirk vs. BG thread.

Also I seem to disagree with Vikings fans, I don't know why considering i'm a Redskins fan. I feel like they are very biased, whoever is on the Vikings is the greatest player in the NFL. It's madness. Blind loyalty is stupid.

Havoc Wreaker
06-02-2009, 02:16 AM
Disagree with LA Fans

Agree with...sfgiants (or something like that user) and with DenButsu

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Theshowzover is a joke too.

Becks2307
06-02-2009, 02:34 AM
the dude with the 'thats racist' sig...he said he would take d rose over lebron

J$mo0th_3o5
06-02-2009, 02:38 AM
I disagree with the whole Heat forum.

Even me:(

AllTheWay
06-02-2009, 02:39 AM
The people who I agree with know who they are ;)
AlltheWay

Squad13
06-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Draco, he hates Kobe with every breathe he takes.

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 02:42 AM
AlltheWay

Did you really put your location as "In girls, California"? Really?

I disagree with that completely.

Lizard King
06-02-2009, 02:48 AM
the dude with the 'thats racist' sig...he said he would take d rose over lebron

Why does that bother you? Maybe he likes Rose more than LeBron. I don't see how that affects you in any way.

theuuord
06-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Why does that bother you? Maybe he likes Rose more than LeBron. I don't see how that affects you in any way.

why did you think it was about being bothered?

the thread is about who we agree/disagree with, not who bothers us.

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 02:53 AM

Thats the beauty of this thread, you have the right to disagree with anyone for any reason. I'm a bulls fan and I would rather have Lebron any day of the week . . . but i am ecstatic we have D. Rose.

Hellcrooner
06-02-2009, 02:57 AM
I tend to agree with Dreamshaker,LakersForShow, Faneik,Mzgrizz,sometimes with Armin21 and some more.

I tend to Have quarrles with Hawkeye15, Superkegger, Homestarrunner93.

I also have continuous quarrels with every guy that has something KObe related in their sig,i dotn know why....

iluvsports2much
06-02-2009, 02:59 AM

lol wow....thats rediculous....but girls in cali DEFINATELY are not shy...:speechless:

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 03:02 AM
lol wow....thats rediculous....but girls in cali DEFINATELY are not shy...:speechless:

Anyone who puts that as their location should edit as follows:

AllTheWay
06-02-2009, 03:07 AM

Girls is actually a little snack shack by my house that I'm in love with, but I like seeing people get all in bunches over it, so I put it there only to be revealed later.

Besides, my mom doesn't even have a basement.

And Cali girls, especially the girls at my school, are super slutty, so it wouldn't be entirly untrue. Notice the capital G.

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Girls is actually a little snack shack by my house that I'm in love with, but I like seeing people get all in bunches over it, so I put it there only to be revealed later.

Besides, my mom doesn't even have a basement.

And Cali girls, especially the girls at my school, are super slutty, so it wouldn't be entirly untrue.

lol

I'm just messing around, this thread is bringing out the worst in me. This thread means everyone is fair game!

GspLAL
06-02-2009, 04:14 AM
Disagree with pretty much anyone who lets their hate for someone or some team cloud their judgment, like DRACO, if you look at all of his posts it's just hating on Kobe.

TheDiggler
06-02-2009, 04:53 AM
So, that the thread-opener asked for a specific person, I'd say "Superkegger" (?) is writing a lot of true stuff ... can't remember anyone else, but I have huge disagreements with the whole negative flow in the Mavs-Forum.

MickeyMgl
06-02-2009, 04:53 AM
People who are intolerant of biased people make me sick:)

People who are sick of people who are intolerant of people who are biased... uh... I forgot what I was saying.

Kyle916
06-02-2009, 04:58 AM

As do I.

Kakaroach
06-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Eh particular posters? Chronz, he still doesn't think D. Will is the 2nd best PG in the NBA. And a couple of Lakers fans who get carried away. Other than that, I don't really disagree with anyone.

Faneik
06-02-2009, 08:57 AM
I tend to agree with Dreamshaker,LakersForShow, Faneik,Mzgrizz,sometimes with Armin21 and some more.

I also have continuous quarrels with every guy that has something KObe related in their sig,i dotn know why....

HellCrooner is mi hermano iberico. :cheers:

I like IndyRealist's basketball knowledge.

I respect Chronz's opinion, although sometimes I think he's arrogant.

I miss TheShowzOver, loved his attitude "me against the rest".

Being a Celtics' fan I've argued with a lot Lakers' fans, but we're historic rivals, so it's expected...But I especially can't stand LivingLegend.

Corey
06-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Posters that are unwilling to admit they are wrong can get annoying, but nobody likes being wrong..so whatever.

Also, I know everyone complains about refs (i've done it myself), but I can't stand when fans blame a series loss on the refs.

Draco
06-02-2009, 09:18 AM
For me it's not a matter of disagreeing or agreeing with any one poster. The posters I think have the most basketball knowledge as well as a logically trained mind to articulate their opinions are Chronz, Bullhitter (no longer posting), dougthonous (no longer posting), and dakidfromchi (no longer posting).

Those posters who I can at least appreciate the logic behind many of their posts: blackjack_119, ari1013, Denbutsu

Those posters who have a lot of statistical or historical knowledge: GregOden#1, JordansBull's

Those posters who I think contribute little to the thread because their opinions tend to either be too moderate or too simplistic: most mods and some other posters

Everyone else either doesn't have a broad knowledge of basketball beyond that of their favorite team or favorite ethnic players tend to post much of the garbage you see on PSD. :D

Draco
06-02-2009, 09:22 AM

Disagree with pretty much anyone who lets their hate for someone or some team cloud their judgment, like DRACO, if you look at all of his posts it's just hating on Kobe.

:bow:

BRADY4MVP
06-02-2009, 09:55 AM

:violin:

lakers4sho
06-02-2009, 10:09 AM
For me it's not a matter of disagreeing or agreeing with any one poster. The posters I think have the most basketball knowledge as well as a logically trained mind to articulate their opinions are Chronz, Bullhitter (no longer posting), dougthonous (no longer posting), and dakidfromchi (no longer posting).

Those posters who I can at least appreciate the logic behind many of their posts: blackjack_119, ari1013, Denbutsu

Those posters who have a lot of statistical or historical knowledge: GregOden#1, JordansBull's

Those posters who I think contribute little to the thread because their opinions tend to either be too moderate or too simplistic: most mods and some other posters

Everyone else either doesn't have a broad knowledge of basketball beyond that of their favorite team or favorite ethnic players tend to post much of the garbage you see on PSD. :D

What about ARMIN12NBA? :p

desertlakeshow
06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
I have issues with good fans who hate individual players.

I love Hellcrooner and his posts, but I have issues with his dislike for Kobe.

Also I have a problem with the Mods who punish me for stating facts like
"we should not have to share air with the Boston Celtics"
Simple statement, there are plenty of other things for them to inhale on this planet.

rabzouz 96
06-02-2009, 10:51 AM
People who are sick of people who are intolerant of people who are biased... uh... I forgot what I was saying.

i hate people who forgot what they were saying.

oh and i also hate people who dislike people who are sick of people who are intolerant of people who are biased.

ManRam
06-02-2009, 10:56 AM
I disagree with: Ref whiners, people who think Dwight is the best ever, Jameer haters, ref whiners, anyone who thinks Kobe and LeBron aren't in a class of their own, SVG haters, bias fans...especially overly bias fans of teams I like

I agree with: anyone who is 100% correct about everything like I am ;)

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 11:23 AM

Draco you snubbed me, don't forget about our sports related love.

IndyRealist
06-02-2009, 12:26 PM
HellCrooner is mi hermano iberico. :cheers:

I like IndyRealist's basketball knowledge.

I respect Chronz's opinion, although sometimes I think he's arrogant.

I miss TheShowzOver, loved his attitude "me against the rest".

Being a Celtics' fan I've argued with a lot Lakers' fans, but we're historic rivals, so it's expected...But I especially can't stand LivingLegend.

I figured my name would come up, glad it was positive :smoking:

I tend to disagree with Blazer fans when it's something negative about the team, and I tend to agree with them when it's something positive (Props to GregOden#1 for putting up with me)

I tend to disagree with Lakers fans in general, but I also disagree with people who think Kobe isn't the best player in the league (but I agree with people who think he should be in jail).

I tend to disagree with Cavs fans who think Lebron should never be called for a foul.

I tend to disagree with KG fans, but we won't go into that.

I tend to disagree with people who think "insert player here" is the GOAT even though they're a rookie/sophomore/had one good year, and haven't gotten anywhere in the post season.

I tend to disagree with people who point to a blog as evidence. It's just some random person's opinion, they usually don't provide evidence, and they're not answerable to anyone.

I tend to agree with people who provide facts to back up their arguments, and links to whatever source they use.

And I agree with Pacers fans on here 95% of the time.

VCaintdead17
06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
I disagree with Bulls fans. For some reason they think they're a part of everything. :pity:

They think they can land Blake Griffin

They think they can get Wade

They think it is undoubtedly a fact that either Amare or Bosh is coming to Chicago.

They think they can ship off Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng and get any player they want.

:pity:

VCaintdead17
06-02-2009, 12:46 PM
I figured my name would come up, glad it was positive :smoking:

I tend to disagree with Blazer fans when it's something negative about the team, and I tend to agree with them when it's something positive (Props to GregOden#1 for putting up with me)

I tend to disagree with Lakers fans in general, but I also disagree with people who think Kobe isn't the best player in the league (but I agree with people who think he should be in jail).

I tend to disagree with Cavs fans who think Lebron should never be called for a foul.

I tend to disagree with KG fans, but we won't go into that.

I tend to disagree with people who think "insert player here" is the GOAT even though they're a rookie/sophomore/had one good year, and haven't gotten anywhere in the post season.

I tend to disagree with people who point to a blog as evidence. It's just some random person's opinion, they usually don't provide evidence, and they're not answerable to anyone.

I tend to agree with people who provide facts to back up their arguments, and links to whatever source they use.

And I agree with Pacers fans on here 95% of the time.

:nod:

heat is coming
06-02-2009, 12:47 PM
no one I just started here

J$mo0th_3o5
06-02-2009, 12:55 PM
no one I just started here

Welcome:clap: Stay active and please don't be an idiot like some other HEAT posters.

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 12:55 PM
I disagree with Bulls fans. For some reason they think they're a part of everything. :pity:

They think they can the Blake Griffin

They think it is undoubtedly a fact that either Amare or Bosh is coming to Chicago.

They think they can ship off Tyrus Thomas and Luol Deng and get any player they want.

It's freaking obnoxious.

Tyrus Thomas + Luol Deng = Michael Jordan in his prime

heat is coming
06-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Welcome:clap: Stay active and please don't be an idiot like some other HEAT posters.I'll try :up:

MAC10TIZZY
06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
prodigy, cstophe, and chief wahoo...lol...you know i had to

Legitimate
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM
i disagree with bulls fans. For some reason they think they're a part of everything. :pity:

They think they can land blake griffin

they think they can get wade

they think it is undoubtedly a fact that either amare or bosh is coming to chicago.

They think they can ship off tyrus thomas and luol deng and get any player they want.

lmao^^

Legitimate
06-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I have to disagree with all of PSD, for over valuing their teams players in trade ideas.

jimbobjarree
06-02-2009, 02:03 PM
I love mass-debating with robbob and derek

Squad13
06-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Disagree with LA Fans

Agree with...sfgiants (or something like that user) and with DenButsu

Havoc also is a Kobe hater, Denbutsu thinks JR smith is almost an all-star, I disagree with both of these guys.

Squad13
06-02-2009, 02:09 PM
As do I.

Yes but you don't spew non-sense, plus you like atmosphere. You are a gnat fan though.....

jimbobjarree
06-02-2009, 02:11 PM
I disagree with Den, the Nuggets defense is not the best thing since sliced bread

superkegger
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Since I usually post about the NBA.

I agree with Derek_RE a lot, and most of the Kings forum. Guys like Kyle N and Kyle916, Catfish, Beno7500, SFGiants, FarOutIos, Kings Faithful, and Agent008, along with Derek_RE, those guys are my boys! hehe. It's hard to agree with Woosh (lack of confidence) and GoferKings (wants to trade Martin for rookies).

I forget the guys name that i disagree with a lot, I think it's ARMANI something. He showed me Laker classlessness. I respect Superkegger but I find myself disagreeing with him often times. Yanks fan something, I think Yanks fan 21, I really cannot respect anything the guy says. It's all about David Ortiz and some stupid stat that the Yankees own over the Sox. I mean he wants to argue.

Yay!

:laugh: I am glad to be on that list.

I love mass-debating with robbob and derek

:nod:

ProdigyI
06-02-2009, 02:15 PM

They think they can land Blake Griffin

1. 99% of us obviously know we're not landing Griffin. You may have read one poster saying something idiotic like this and basing your judgment off of that, which is ignorant.

2. We will have enough Max money due to expiring contracts in 2010 so if the Bulls made Wade their #1 choice and went all out for him, he very well possibly could come. The NBA is a business incase you didnt notice, if you offer a person a lot of money, they will listen;)

3. We don't think it's a fact that one of them are coming, but a strong possibility. The Bulls are notoriously known for not having a Post threat, and that's who we're probably going after as soon as possible via trade or 2010 free agency.

4. We don't think we "Can get any player we want":rolleyes: They're still young(Deng is only 23 i believe) and they would be in our package of players if we were to do a trade.

JayAllDay
06-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Also I have a problem with the Mods who punish me for stating facts like
"we should not have to share air with the Boston Celtics"
Simple statement, there are plenty of other things for them to inhale on this planet.

Anybody who believes/confuses opinions for facts I have a huge problem with.

IBleedPurple
06-02-2009, 02:41 PM
I disagree with the Lakers posters except for superkegger, wilson, and one of the mods. Wilson especially makes great, objective points. I disagree with Chronz 99% of the time.

I tend to agree in the most part with jordansbulls, denbutsu, draco, and bahama.

Squad13
06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I disagree with the Lakers posters except for superkegger, wilson, and one of the mods. Wilson especially makes great, objective points. I disagree with Chronz 99% of the time.

I tend to agree in the most part with jordansbulls, denbutsu, draco, and bahama.

lol so you hate Kobe is what you're saying?

Kings Faithful
06-02-2009, 02:56 PM
I disagree with fans of good teams who love to dis on fans of bad teams.
I disagree with fans bad teams who love to dis on fans of other bad teams like their bad team is so much better...
I disagree with most Laker fans, however their are a few I find totally cool.

I agree with Jazz fans because they've always been nice to me... :)

Hellcrooner
06-02-2009, 03:55 PM
i also tend to have better relationship with other foreigners like Jwalk, Arlubas, Faneik, Fireworld,Wilson,faycem etc etc.

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2009, 04:00 PM

:laugh: @ classless and Armani.

what54!?
06-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I don't really debate people in the nba forum. All my agruments happen in the heat forum. Although superkegger doesn't like a marjority of the heat PSD users

superkegger
06-02-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't really debate people in the nba forum. All my agruments happen in the heat forum. Although superkegger doesn't like a marjority of the heat PSD users

Can you blame me? :shrug: Heat fans don't like those heat fans either....

IRUAM #21
06-02-2009, 04:07 PM

He only hates a couple, you know who they are.

IRUAM #21
06-02-2009, 04:07 PM

:clap:

IndyRealist
06-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Oh yeah, and I also tend to disagree with people who send PM's that say things like, "you are gay. i'm gonna pop a cap in your ***."

I still have the PM, too....

ARMIN12NBA
I respect Draco as a poster. See, he's biased as all hell, but he sticks with it so I respect that. For example, there was one game where Pau and Fisher combined for 6 points in a half (shooting for a horrible percentage too) while Kobe had somewhere around 20 points and shut down Chauncey. Draco continually and defiantly argued that Pau and Fisher had a better half than Kobe and had more of an impact.

I respect that. Not many people are that bias in this world and not many people are that stubborn. Much respect to Draco. :D

Hoopsadvocate

1. 99% of us obviously know we're not landing Griffin. You may have read one poster saying something idiotic like this and basing your judgment off of that, which is ignorant.

2. We will have enough Max money due to expiring contracts in 2010 so if the Bulls made Wade their #1 choice and went all out for him, he very well possibly could come. The NBA is a business incase you didnt notice, if you offer a person a lot of money, they will listen;)

3. We don't think it's a fact that one of them are coming, but a strong possibility. The Bulls are notoriously known for not having a Post threat, and that's who we're probably going after as soon as possible via trade or 2010 free agency.

4. We don't think we "Can get any player we want":rolleyes: They're still young(Deng is only 23 i believe) and they would be in our package of players if we were to do a trade.

1. You have done that many times so its pretty ignorant calling people who do that ignorant when you yourself are guilty of it.

2. True its a business and money will make them listen. Too bad for you guys the HEAT have MORE MONEY to offer. So that argument goes down the drain.

what54!?
06-02-2009, 04:09 PM
yeah your right. I know who your talking about

IBleedPurple
06-02-2009, 04:11 PM
lol so you hate Kobe is what you're saying?

I just think some fanbases set a certain image of themselves, with the usual exceptions. Assuming that I hate Kobe because of my feeling on how posters act on this site, only further those notions.

what54!?
06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm just gonna say that any team that has a larger fan base here has some posters here who aren't liked do to them being big time homers

superkegger
06-02-2009, 04:18 PM
I respect Draco as a poster. See, he's biased as all hell, but he sticks with it so I respect that. For example, there was one game where Pau and Fisher combined for 6 points in a half (shooting for a horrible percentage too) while Kobe had somewhere around 20 points and shut down Chauncey. Draco continually and defiantly argued that Pau and Fisher had a better half than Kobe and had more of an impact.

I respect that. Not many people are that bias in this world and not many people are that stubborn. Much respect to Draco. :D

That's why people aren't really fond of either of you.....

ProdigyI
06-02-2009, 04:22 PM
1. You have done that many times so its pretty ignorant calling people who do that ignorant when you yourself are guilty of it.

2. True its a business and money will make them listen. Too bad for you guys the HEAT have MORE MONEY to offer. So that argument goes down the drain.

I have done what so many times? Please, do tell me when.

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2009, 04:23 PM

:laugh:

what54!?
06-02-2009, 04:27 PM
lol I just realized ever since it became close to the playoffs heat and bulls fans have gotten along pretty well since then. We even compliment each others players and wished each other luck in the playoffs

Vinny642
06-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I agree with everyone just not all Laker fans

Especially Armin12NBA

Draco
06-02-2009, 04:39 PM

Stay classy. :up:

Lizard King
06-02-2009, 04:40 PM
:violin:

Thus proving my point.

lol I just realized ever since it became close to the playoffs heat and bulls fans have gotten along pretty well since then. We even compliment each others players and wished each other luck in the playoffs

I don't hate the general Miami Heat fan base. I just can't stand those who freak out and go on a temper tantrum when we say that the Bulls should/could make a run at Wade. It's just simple trade ideas/talks, yet they turn it into freakin' World War III.

what54!?
06-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't hate the general Miami Heat fan base. I just can't stand those who freak out and go on a temper tantrum when we say that the Bulls should/could make a run at Wade. It's just simple trade ideas/talks, yet they turn it into freakin' World War III.
I can respect that. There are some some bulls fans who come toour thread trying to throw rose in our face and call beasley a bust. But overall bulls fans are pretty cool

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Stay classy. :up:

:laugh2: No doubt. I love how there is so much animosity between some posters on PSD when, in reality, most of the people on PSD are probably pretty darn good human beings in "real life." It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing truthfully. Some of my very good friends hate Kobe and hate the Lakers...but they are still my good friends. That's the funny thing that I find about PSD...how serious people take other people's opinions and how much hatred they build for nothing really. Sure, it gets heated in the moment, but I always remember that this same dude I'm arguing with right over here is probably a good guy in real life whether it is doing charity or simply being there for others.

Anyways, that's just a random tangent I had to throw in. :smoking:

Chronz
06-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Aww how could you guys ban Armin, dude loves his haters

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Aww how could you guys ban Armin, dude loves his haters

:laugh2: Thanks Chronz!

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Chronz, your quote got me:

Thirsty Amigo? Sukmahcak

:laugh:

theuuord
06-02-2009, 05:02 PM
:laugh2: No doubt. I love how there is so much animosity between some posters on PSD when, in reality, most of the people on PSD are probably pretty darn good human beings in "real life." It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing truthfully. Some of my very good friends hate Kobe and hate the Lakers...but they are still my good friends. That's the funny thing that I find about PSD...how serious people take other people's opinions and how much hatred they build for nothing really. Sure, it gets heated in the moment, but I always remember that this same dude I'm arguing with right over here is probably a good guy in real life whether it is doing charity or simply being there for others.

Anyways, that's just a random tangent I had to throw in. :smoking:

actually, i skeet-shoot with puppies as a daily routine.

superkegger
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
actually, i skeet-shoot with puppies as a daily routine.

I see nothing wrong with this. There is a vast over popluation of dogs in America, glad someone is doing something about it

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2009, 05:05 PM
I see nothing wrong with this. There is a vast over popluation of dogs in America, glad someone is doing something about it

True. Mike Vick FTW!

MiamiHeat
06-02-2009, 05:08 PM
I disagree with all the posters that say that Beasley isn't a hardworker and is lazy, they are basing it on the past and they don't know what Beasley has been doing when he got in the NBA, he has been working hard and is the first one in and last one out of the gym

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 05:10 PM
If we all agreed with eachother this site would suck. It's arguing your point and hearing others disagree with you that makes posting fun. If everyone agreed with me i would get bored and visa versa.

Depending on what we're talking about I disagree with about half of the people in the forum and agree with the other half.

All I know is I deserve to be Poster of the Year. NJROCKPD MVPoster

Vinny642
06-02-2009, 05:12 PM
If we all agreed with eachother this site would suck. It's arguing your point and hearing others disagree with you that makes posting fun. If everyone agreed with me i would get bored and visa versa.

Depending on what we're talking about I disagree with about half of the people in the forum and agree with the other half.

All I know is I deserve to be Poster of the Year. NJROCKPD MVPoster

Then who gets Most Improved Poster, Most Homerific Poster, Dumbest Poster.

U cant just stop at one award

IRUAM #21
06-02-2009, 05:14 PM
My favorites from the NBA forum

Keg
uuord
Vinny
Still1ballin
Wilson
Lakers4sho
reyes6
Faneik
and some people from the Heat forum.

what54!?
06-02-2009, 05:15 PM
my favorites from the nba forum

keg
uuord
vinny
still1ballin
wilson
lakers4sho
reyes6

and some people from the heat forum.:cool:

IRUAM #21
06-02-2009, 05:18 PM
:cool:

:up:

theuuord
06-02-2009, 05:20 PM
i agree and disagree with specific ideas on this forum far more than specific posters.

IRUAM #21
06-02-2009, 05:24 PM
i agree and disagree with specific ideas on this forum far more than specific posters.

What do you think about the NBA being rigged ? :p

Vinny642
06-02-2009, 05:27 PM
I feel so honored I21

NJrockPD
06-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Then who gets Most Improved Poster, Most Homerific Poster, Dumbest Poster.

U cant just stop at one award

Most Improved Poster - Chi-town Finest he has almost 6 posts a day, coming on 2,000 post in a little over a year.

Most Homerific Poster - Henderson56 (Vikings) Just one homer I could think of off the top of my head

Most Dumbest Poster - TheShowzOver (Due in part to the quote written below)

Most Valuable Poster - NJrockPD <--- I know the guy and believe me he's pretty kick ***.

theuuord
06-02-2009, 05:38 PM
What do you think about the NBA being rigged ? :p

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH
*rips phone book in half*

Vinny642
06-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Most Improved Poster - Chi-town Finest he has almost 6 posts a day, coming on 2,000 post in a little over a year.

Most Homerific Poster - Henderson56 (Vikings) Just one homer I could think of off the top of my head

Most Dumbest Poster - TheShowzOver (Due in part to the quote written below)

Most Valuable Poster - NJrockPD <--- I know the guy and believe me he's pretty kick ***.

Ur missing some

All Poster 1st Team

All Poster 2nd team

Rookie of the year-(Posters that started in 2009)

I think your MVP one is a little off though, The others IDK yet.

Super.
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM

So what we're biased? arent you? Would you not tell anyone else you think your team is better? Anyone from the New England area has the right to feel this way, seeing how this area has been one of the winningest areas in the country

please. chicago fans are the biggest whiners i have ever met. worse than Lakers fans. Most of your fans *****ed and moaned about EVERY SINGLE CALL NON CALL.

and still piss and moan about it! Get over it! the bulls lost. really, did you see any Celtics fans whining about losing to the magic? I didnt. instead we got a bunch of trolls running into our forum saying how we sucked from the begining. including yourself.

but i digress

people i agree with
Storch (BEST LAKERS FAN EVER)
JordansBulls
Superkegger

most of the time anyway.