PDA

View Full Version : james support

mattdaphat21
06-01-2009, 11:05 AM
im so sick of hearing he lost cause he had no help..all year i been hearing how good his supporting cast is all year..they had the best record in the nba for a reason..i feel people should give there props to orlando and say they played good *** defense. maybe mike brown who is a horrible coach should not of put west on turk cause i feel that made him crazy tired and thats why he didnt shoot well..as for mo he just didnt show up and i give credit to the magic defense..so pepole should stop saying his supporting cast was bad cause they were not there were all good players..james and his coaching staff and team just choked yet again...GO MAGIC

macc
06-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Ya you pretty much got it all. A team doesn't win 66 games and sweep through rounds 1 and 2 in the playoffs without being great. They just ran into a better team in the Orlando Magic.

DiehardLakerFan
06-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Boo Hoo Lebron..what a punk. Can't admit that the better team has won. What a baby. The Magic schooled the Cadavers. You guys have an awesome team but so do we and it should be a great series. It is said that you are measured by the competition that you have in when winning a title.

Again my props to the Magic and their fans...now lets see a series for the ages.

Lakers in 6

cheech309
06-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Lebron was pretty high on my list of players who showed tremendous class after basketball games. Yes he is an emotional guy during the games, that shows his passion...but what he pulled after game 6 was unaccpetable in my eyes, it shows that he hasnt matured as a player at all...idc if you win or lose, at the end of the game it's not about competeing anymore, its about aknowledgment...It's just a game, there are far more important things in life...Say a friendship him and Dwight Howard suposivly have. If i'm dwight and i person/player i call my friend cant come up and shake my hand after a hard fought basketball game, he ain't my friend...Lebron calls himself a man, well he acted his shoe size the other night...unacceptable

Lakergirl24
06-01-2009, 04:38 PM
LeBron is a coward plain and simple. He's the most arrogant athlete in sports who wants all the glory when he wins, but can't congratulate is opponent when they beat him fair and square. Has class dude. He's going to be so hated by NBA fans for what he did two years in a row now. No class and a poor loser

MJL
06-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Sore losser, disrespect, arrogant, over inflated ego, irresposible, insulting, inmature. Those are the words come into my mind when I saw what he did after the game and especially what he said over night.
You know what is the worst? By ducking media sesson after the game. LeBron hanged his team mates up and dry to face those tough questions from the media and answer those questions for him, and he is the captain, he the soul and super star of the team. He should took the responsibility and acted like a team captain should. He should put the responsibilities right on his wide shoulder and take the blame. LeBron should also look in the mirror, he laid a egg in the most important game, and then hanged his team mates up and dry! Be professional, have some good sportsmanship.
Well, temporarily losing your mind in the heat of the moment is one thing, but making stupid and arrogant follow up comments the day after is really showing your true color LeBron and insulting.
I see LeBron shake hands with Hawks and Pistons players, accepting their congradulations, went to the media room sitting pretty and answer questions with big smile and making comments of how great Cavs played after sweeped them.
Now you got beat (you could have been sweeped), and this is your arrogant action and insulting explanation? I can only say...how dare you insulting NBA fans like this!
One conclusion, LeBron is getting arrogant and have a over inflated ego. His butt must be swollen by all those kisses from the sports media and it starts to withdraw his IQ from his brain also!

Food for thought, can you imagine if Kobe is the one we are talking about!

Tell me I am wrong!

ChaseHamels
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Sore LOSER -- the youth of America is in trouble.

LakeShowRaider
06-02-2009, 12:11 AM
They got their *** kicked and now no one wants to man up and take the blame for it. It's the "supporting casts" fault now.

Yea the same supporting cast that won 66 games? Get the Freak outta here!

pedestrian_rose
06-02-2009, 04:33 AM
im so sick of hearing he lost cause he had no help..all year i been hearing how good his supporting cast is all year..they had the best record in the nba for a reason..i feel people should give there props to orlando and say they played good *** defense. maybe mike brown who is a horrible coach should not of put west on turk cause i feel that made him crazy tired and thats why he didnt shoot well..as for mo he just didnt show up and i give credit to the magic defense..so pepole should stop saying his supporting cast was bad cause they were not there were all good players..james and his coaching staff and team just choked yet again...GO MAGIC

mike brown is not a horrible coach IMO
ur ryt tho it was a nice job by orlando