PDA

View Full Version : To the Magic

sep11ie
05-31-2009, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, congrats. I'm a Rockets fan, and I just wanted to say congrats to y'all and Skip to my Lou. I'm one of the few Rockets fans that hated to see him go. Anyways, best of luck and I hope y'all whoop the ho azz Lakers!

EX-TREME
05-31-2009, 05:00 PM
thx. we need that luck against the lakers

myqntab
06-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey guys, congrats. I'm a Rockets fan, and I just wanted to say congrats to y'all and Skip to my Lou. I'm one of the few Rockets fans that hated to see him go. Anyways, best of luck and I hope y'all whoop the ho azz Lakers!

:eyebrow:

sep11ie
06-03-2009, 02:41 PM
:eyebrow:

Nice, well thought out response. Pretty typical for a Laker person.

dos132
06-04-2009, 04:36 AM

:eyebrow::eyebrow:
lakers @ 6

DiehardLakerFan
06-04-2009, 04:41 AM

So your Rockettes could not beat a bunch of gay guys? wow some team you got there.

DiehardLakerFan
06-04-2009, 04:43 AM

Oh and yours are Stpehen Hawkings territory? lol so how are you and Yao enjoying the Finals on TV?

ManRam
06-04-2009, 11:03 AM
Oh and yours are Stpehen Hawkings territory? lol so how are you and Yao enjoying the Finals on TV?

Gotta love Laker fans...always stayin classy.

There's a reason you have your own forum...go there.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Typical Lakers fan.
I am happy we got Rafer too. We would be home watching Like Shaq is if we didnt get him.

Video of Dwights top 10 plays....wow.
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/06/03/nba_dwight_top10.nba/

ManRam
06-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Video of Dwights top 10 plays....wow.
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/06/03/nba_dwight_top10.nba/

When he doesn't have to back anyone down, and can attack face forward, he is amazing. As those highlights show. He's such a freak. I hope/think he can abuse the soft Laker bigs like that all series long.

MagicBucsSox
06-04-2009, 01:07 PM
how bad do we need keith bogans now?

sep11ie
06-04-2009, 01:59 PM

Yea, way to take a team down it's TOP 2 STARS out so fast. Your soooo dominate:rolleyes:

Oh and someone said Lakers@6... Lakers at 6 huh? Another ggod one. Wait till Dwight rips that beast of man Pau Gasol's head off and abuses Bynum and Odom all day in the paint. Magic in 6!

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:12 PM
When he doesn't have to back anyone down, and can attack face forward, he is amazing. As those highlights show. He's such a freak. I hope/think he can abuse the soft Laker bigs like that all series long.

he is a freak and he gets better with every game in the playoffs.

ManRam
06-04-2009, 03:16 PM
he is a freak and he gets better with every game in the playoffs.

While he has gotten better, I want to see what he does in this series. His numbers vs. Cleveland and Z are a lot better than his numbers vs. Boston and Perk. I want to credit it all to Howard, but Z's individual defense was horrible, and their team defense never adjusted.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah agreed. Perkins is one of the few centers that he has trouble with. I don't think Bynum has the strength or experience to play him straight up. I predict Bynum is sitting with 2 fouls 6 minutes into the 1st.

That said Howards numbers went up in the Cavs series because the Magic got confident in giving him the ball in 4th quarters and he was hitting his freethrows. In the last game they opted not to double him and he got 40 and 14. Can Gasol play him 1 on 1....idk. Alot will depend on the whistle too.

VanGundy has been really good at exploiting other teams weaknesses once he finds them.
I am very excited and cant wait to see this game.