PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Hedo???

ragee
05-31-2009, 04:34 AM
I just noticed this I don't know if it is true for most of the games but I noticed this in this series... Most of the players really play well at home and some of them can't play on the road... Hedo is the complete opposite... He plays so well in the road and sucks at home!!! Has it been always like this or just this series? Sure, I like how he plays on the road but, can he please do it at home too? If we want to win it all, we need to make sure we are pretty solid at home...

rapjuicer06
05-31-2009, 09:13 AM
just as long as he keeps up his defense i'm fine. and i'll gladly say i was wrong about him during the season. he's been great for us in the post season so far

ManRam
05-31-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm not complaining, especially when we are about to go into another series where we will have to play more games on the road than at home.

Don't know why it is, but it's not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

rapjuicer06
05-31-2009, 12:01 PM
me either...his defense has been really good, and with him and MP guarding kobe this upcoming series i'll take his defense over his offense as of right now. i think we prooved last night against the cavs that dwight can take over a game. give him the ball in the post and let him take over, or dish the ball out to the three point shooters

ragee
05-31-2009, 02:43 PM
me either...his defense has been really good, and with him and MP guarding kobe this upcoming series i'll take his defense over his offense as of right now. i think we prooved last night against the cavs that dwight can take over a game. give him the ball in the post and let him take over, or dish the ball out to the three point shooters

Well, his defense really surprised... I used to think he is a liability on defense but apparently, I was wrong...

rapjuicer06
05-31-2009, 02:48 PM
its a great feeling being wrong on this...cuz i thought the same thing

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:32 PM
I have watched Hedo every game since he has been here. He does seem to play better on the road for some reason. But alot of Hedo is determined by who they put on him and he gets more aggressive to the hoop when the Magic are behind. If we have a lead it seems during the season he would settle for the J and conserve his strength. I just want he and Rashard to keep driving to the hoop and not settle.