PDA

View Full Version : Mr. King shy of cameras

sciferguy
05-31-2009, 03:34 AM
I thought it was quite disrepectful for the camera loving lebron running off the court after the loss while his teammates congradulated the winning team after the game which any player respectful of the game would do. He was even the first one on the bus hiding from camera's and reporters.

Look if you don't want to talk to reporters thats fine. But don't disrespect the winning team by running off the court unless you just don't really like them. I just can't respect a guy who is always on tv in every commercial, camera shot or interview acting like he is the king of the NBA and when he loses he hides like a coward.

pete_one
05-31-2009, 03:37 AM
yea i really thought he was going toshake some hands

OaklandsFinest
05-31-2009, 03:47 AM
Why should he shake their hands? I would be pissed too, especially if I had been averaging 42 pts a game and have my team fail on me all series long.

Becks2307
05-31-2009, 03:50 AM
I thought it was quite disrepectful for the camera loving lebron running off the court after the loss while his teammates congradulated the winning team after the game which any player respectful of the game would do. He was even the first one on the bus hiding from camera's and reporters.

Look if you don't want to talk to reporters thats fine. But don't disrespect the winning team by running off the court unless you just don't really like them. I just can't respect a guy who is always on tv in every commercial, camera shot or interview acting like he is the king of the NBA and when he loses he hides like a coward.

lol should he stand around and bask in his team's failure while magic fans boo him ?

montazingmvp
05-31-2009, 03:53 AM
lol should he stand around and bask in his team's failure while magic fans boo him ?

maybe he should show a little sportsmanship...carmelo lost in his own building but still shook kobe's hand...

it shows a little immaturity...win like a man, take a loss like a man...

of course he's going to be frustrated, but that doesn't mean he needs to be an a.s.s..

sciferguy
05-31-2009, 03:56 AM
^^^thank you

NJrockPD
05-31-2009, 03:57 AM
D. Howard would have shook his hand if it were the other way around.

I picture Kobe pulling a Lebron if they lose in the finals though.

sciferguy
05-31-2009, 03:59 AM
what does that have to do with this post bears???

NJrockPD; you are right I picture the same thing

I just saw Jalen Rose on sportscenter saying "he is very disappointed in james for being a poor sport and not congradulating his olympic teammate and being a man about the outcome because if he won he'd be on that podium with a suit on and a baseball cap on backwards smiling for the camera."

MrBloop
05-31-2009, 04:19 AM
maybe he should show a little sportsmanship...carmelo lost in his own building but still shook kobe's hand...

of course he's going to be frustrated, but that doesn't mean he needs to be an a.s.s..

melo gave kobe a hug.

no class, but hey, that's Cleveland for ya.

Jahari Kavi
05-31-2009, 04:33 AM
i can understand one being mad over bron refusing to shake a hands, but as a bron fan I kinda like, lol.......I knew he was going to do it, because he's done it every year he's been eliminated since Detroit in '06...........I would rather have a guy too pissed about losing a series than a guy who it too content with coming in 2nd best..........so was it not a show of good sportsmanship???? No it wasn't, but it's something I don't mind that much. When MJ lost to the Pistons in the 1990, he left the floor and cursed his teammates on the bus while staying to himself crying in the back. Bron will be fine.......

S.J.Basketball
05-31-2009, 04:34 AM
Lebron is outta Cleveland in 2010. Cleveland is cursed in every sport imaginable.

what does that have to do with this post bears??

This made me lol for some reason.

COBY KARL
05-31-2009, 04:38 AM

no way
last year in the finals kobe went right up to garnett in the midst of all these cameras and congratulated him and the Big 3
lebron's just a sore loser and david stern couldnt save him

S.J.Basketball
05-31-2009, 04:46 AM
no way
last year in the finals kobe went right up to garnett in the midst of all these cameras and congratulated him and the Big 3
lebron's just a sore loser and david stern couldnt save him

For Kobe haters that is Game. Set. Match.

ragee
05-31-2009, 04:58 AM

Showing some love for Lebron... Defending your future superstar?;)

LakerzDQ
05-31-2009, 04:58 AM
meh, he's upset. he's young.

he hasn't matured into the player that everyone wants him to yet. physically, he may be the most dominant, but mentally, he's got a long way to go.

Hawkize31
05-31-2009, 05:08 AM
I like how its trendy to hate on Lebron now in general...

ragee
05-31-2009, 05:15 AM
I like how its trendy to hate on Lebron now in general...

If you ask me, the media is to blame for this... They put so much hype and attention to this guys that it made people believe (even him and his teammates) that he is the god of basketball...

mrs rose
05-31-2009, 05:21 AM
he is a crab!!!!!
after all the boasting.. the pregame celebrations, now this!! what a coward, and see thats the difference between MJ and the people who they compare him too. KOBE, personal issue rape case.. beef with shaq! AI.. never got a ring.. can you say.. PRACTICE. T MAC, never got out of the first round, character issues. VINCE CARTER!
character issue, saying he didnt play while with the raptors.. injury prone as well.
LBJ. immature, and given way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too much credit! yes he is a great player. but dont label someone a *KING* before he even gets a crown. right now his playoff numbers doesnt look well... 2 years of losing to the wizards.. a NBA FINAL *SWEEP* another playoff exit last season. and this year the year espn and other networks gave him the title and didnt consider the other teams that the cavs had to face! D WADE.. my favorite player but no even d wade is on mj status... you have to win 7 championships.. many MVP'S... MANY SCORING TITLES... mj set not only a bar for on the court, but also OFF THE COURT. one of the most loved figures in sports! and thats hard to accomplish. but sides of it! thats why these players need to (do them) be the player that YOU are.. its nice to have a mentor, but be your own person. and thats another reason why i like d wade. he style is his own.. its a mix of certain players, but its still his own. YOU HAVE TO HUMBLE, AND MATURE. and lbj is neither. plus on a personal note. i know he doesnt support the troops who are serving in IRAQ. A fellow soldier out here in iraq, asked lbj to sign his basketball, LBJ: i dont sign basketballs for fans, only children.. because you would probably sell it on E BAY.. what a jerk.. i cant wait to see this interview when he does speak!

Becks2307
05-31-2009, 05:28 AM
Showing some love for Lebron... Defending your future superstar?;)

why does EVERYONE on psd assume Knick fans are in loveeee with Lebron. I frankly dont care about him much at all i just did get offended when he walked off the court. I didnt see it as bad sportmanship or anything..dude just left lol

SideWinder989
05-31-2009, 05:30 AM
i agree with almost everything here said but dont bring up IRAQ here... this is not a forum nor topic for that ...

mrs rose
05-31-2009, 05:33 AM
i agree with almost everything here said but dont bring up IRAQ here... this is not a forum nor topic for that ...

THATS WHY I SAID ON A PERSONAL NOTE.
DUE TO THE FACT (IM OVER HERE) SERVING! and this crab doesnt support us. i know in 04.. wade,kobe,chris paul, and jason kidd. showed us the love we fight for.. so yea. i said it. and i cant stand lbj! at all.

ragee
05-31-2009, 05:44 AM
why does EVERYONE on psd assume Knick fans are in loveeee with Lebron. I frankly dont care about him much at all i just did get offended when he walked off the court. I didnt see it as bad sportmanship or anything..dude just left lol

Well because, if I am a Knicks fan, I would want Lebron in NY!!! D'Antoni and Lebron makes a deadly combination!

Philly76
05-31-2009, 06:42 AM
He was too disapointed..

LakerfaninKY
05-31-2009, 07:20 AM
If you ask me, the media is to blame for this... They put so much hype and attention to this guys that it made people believe (even him and his teammates) that he is the god of basketball...

Amen. Anyone wanna bet we see 3-4 live LeBron interviews during the Finals? Or footage of LeBron watching the Finals? Good old ESPN will find a way to make LeBron part of the Finals, even if he is not actually playing. Next year expect him to wear a Sportscenter logo on his uniform. I have never seen a network gush over and openly root for someone like they have with LeBron....unless you count 99% of the networks and their coverage of our President. :D

J-Relo
05-31-2009, 08:06 AM

^^^ it makes all the differrence

Bnasty312
05-31-2009, 08:15 AM
he is a crab!!!!!
after all the boasting.. the pregame celebrations, now this!! what a coward, and see thats the difference between MJ and the people who they compare him too. KOBE, personal issue rape case.. beef with shaq! AI.. never got a ring.. can you say.. PRACTICE. T MAC, never got out of the first round, character issues. VINCE CARTER!
character issue, saying he didnt play while with the raptors.. injury prone as well.
LBJ. immature, and given way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too much credit! yes he is a great player. but dont label someone a *KING* before he even gets a crown. right now his playoff numbers doesnt look well... 2 years of losing to the wizards.. a NBA FINAL *SWEEP* another playoff exit last season. and this year the year espn and other networks gave him the title and didnt consider the other teams that the cavs had to face! D WADE.. my favorite player but no even d wade is on mj status... you have to win 7 championships.. many MVP'S... MANY SCORING TITLES... mj set not only a bar for on the court, but also OFF THE COURT. one of the most loved figures in sports! and thats hard to accomplish. but sides of it! thats why these players need to (do them) be the player that YOU are.. its nice to have a mentor, but be your own person. and thats another reason why i like d wade. he style is his own.. its a mix of certain players, but its still his own. YOU HAVE TO HUMBLE, AND MATURE. and lbj is neither. plus on a personal note. i know he doesnt support the troops who are serving in IRAQ. A fellow soldier out here in iraq, asked lbj to sign his basketball, LBJ: i dont sign basketballs for fans, only children.. because you would probably sell it on E BAY.. what a jerk.. i cant wait to see this interview when he does speak!

Just to go along with this, a friend of mine litteraly ran into Lebron in Vegas last summer when the USA team was down there. She looked up and smiled and he didn't say sorry or smile just looked down at her and walked away. I don't know any man thats 3x's the size of a female that would run into a girl and not apologize or make sure she was ok. And another thing LBJ played in those games with Howard so why not congratulate him, a teamate for this country. The more i think about him the stronger my urge is to throw my cup of coffee across the room.

stensley
05-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Say what you want about Lebron, but how many of you would love to have him on your favorite team? Even after he didn't shake any of the Magic players hands. He played on hell of series, and he left everything out on the floor and if he had came with anything less, Cleveland would have been swept and this is coming from a Laker and Kobe fan:cool:

Bnasty312
05-31-2009, 09:04 AM
Say what you want about Lebron, but how many of you would love to have him on your favorite team? Even after he didn't shake any of the Magic players hands. He played on hell of series, and he left everything out on the floor and if he had came with anything less, Cleveland would have been swept and this is coming from a Laker and Kobe fan:cool:

Sten your 100% correct. There's not one person that wouldn't want him on their team. Were just bashing his character not ability to score 40 a night.

Free Throw
05-31-2009, 09:13 AM
right now his playoff numbers doesnt look well... 2 years of losing to the wizards.. a NBA FINAL *SWEEP* another playoff exit last season.

His playoff numbers don't look good?
He was 2 rebounds, and 2 assists away from averaging a triple double this series.

And just an FYI, they didn't lose to the Wizards for 2 years, they won.

I think it's safe to say last year's and this year's exits shouldn't be held on Lebron, more of his supporting cast.
If Lebron and Dwight switch jerseys this series would've lasted 4 maybe 5 games.

jerseykidd88
05-31-2009, 09:28 AM
ill be mad to who loses to the magic lol and i live in orlando

jerseykidd88
05-31-2009, 09:28 AM
plus all those commercials with kobe man LEBRON TO BROOKLYN IN 2010

Fayzon10
05-31-2009, 09:35 AM

I picture Kobe pulling a Lebron if they lose in the finals though. Last year Kobe shook the celtics hands and even gave a post game interview after losing in the finals why would he pull a Lebron this year?

LakerMikeNJ
05-31-2009, 09:47 AM

I love how there's always the Kobe haters out there. He not only congratulated the Celtics on the court after getting blown out by 39, he even went into the postgame news conference to do an interview. I would have looked into that before suggesting Kobe would do the same thing.

Also, i love the arguments that Lebron doesn't have a supporting cast now since he lost. After the first two rounds the media was boasting about how he had the best team built around him and now all of a sudden they are a bunch of scrubs.

ink
05-31-2009, 10:03 AM
i like how its trendy to hate on lebron now in general...

+1

lakers4sho
05-31-2009, 10:53 AM
he is a crab!!!!!

So you still believe MJ is the "most beloved person" off the court as the media portrayed him to be?? :eyebrow:

eBayGEEK
05-31-2009, 11:01 AM
I think Lebron was more mad at his teammates than the magic.

=]

I for one am real happy about that.

'BRON = KNICKS 2010