PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is a classless coward!!!!

MagicBucsSox
05-31-2009, 01:39 AM
i just wanna say lebron james is a cowardCOWARDCOWARD. to skip out the arena no media, not even congradulate our guys,shake hands. but when he wins its dancing,dapping jayz, usher,warren buffet etc, posing,flexing and my fav "photos"
i gained alot of respect for mo williams. ya he talked a good one but he MAN'D UP showed us respect at his PC and its sad he'll be the scapegoat......................................... .................................................. ............... but "F" him ya digggggggggggggggggggggggg 4 more wins baby

superkegger
05-31-2009, 01:40 AM
thread number 5 on lebron. 2 more, only 2 more. I have faith.

MagicBucsSox
05-31-2009, 01:41 AM
and to all those who doubt dwight howard's game and leadership
40points,13boards(off night),1blk, 12-16 ft's?????

heyman321
05-31-2009, 01:42 AM
First of all, please don't type like that. It makes my brain hurt.

And two, it's not classless. Lebron should be pissed. He basically averaged like 40-8 -8 for this series, and the rest of his team was crap. Simple as that. Props to the Magic though, they were Cleveland's Golden State.

tr4shb0t
05-31-2009, 01:42 AM
old news

Living Legend
05-31-2009, 01:43 AM
i just wanna say lebron james is a cowardCOWARDCOWARD. to skip out the arena no media, not even congradulate our guys,shake hands. but when he wins its dancing,dapping jayz, usher,warren buffet etc, posing,flexing and my fav "photos"
i gained alot of respect for mo williams. ya he talked a good one but he MAN'D UP showed us respect at his PC and its sad he'll be the scapegoat......................................... .................................................. ............... but "F" him ya digggggggggggggggggggggggg 4 more wins baby

I heard ya son.

See you in the finals.

theuuord
05-31-2009, 01:43 AM
stop this madness.