View Full Version : From Boston

BTownTeamsRKing
05-30-2009, 11:56 PM

To: EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS Orlando Magic,

Thank u for beating cleveland and Congratulations. enjoy it guys, buttttt

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

desertlakeshow
05-31-2009, 12:27 AM
boston sucks. boston sucks. boston sucks.

Go wallow in cheap beer.

*Superman*
05-31-2009, 02:04 AM
Yeah man i hope we beat them. I need to get a BEAT LA shirt now!

Dray13
05-31-2009, 02:06 AM
Thank you sir, It's gonna be hell of a series. Lakers are a great team, better talent around Kobe than Lebron. If we play like we did tonight, I'm confident we can win the whole thing. But they do have in my opinion the best player on the planet. So it will be tough

ragee
05-31-2009, 03:57 AM

:clap::clap::clap:

You predicted a blowout and so it happened... I hope you keep predicting good stuff for the Magic!!!:D

BTownTeamsRKing
06-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks man. i like to think im as good as those "experts"

believe me, i want to predict a Magic win, but i did pick LA from the start. so i might have to change that so i dont blame myself for them winning lol.

so far im leaning toward Magic in 5. yea its bold, but the Magic's toughness and match ups are a disaster for LA.

Seoul Raider
06-01-2009, 02:20 AM
Thanks BTown :). We've seen some great series so far; here's to another, with the Magic playing their hearts out and winning the title...Let's do this!

dos132
06-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Boston is so Envy to Orlando, but championship rivalry is still there, Boston want any team to win a Championship, except Lakers... and this match will be a battle.... may the best team win...

go Lakers... Lakes @ 6..

dos132
06-01-2009, 02:36 AM
boston sucks. boston sucks. boston sucks.

Go wallow in cheap beer.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MagicBucsSox
06-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Thanks man. i like to think im as good as those "experts"

believe me, i want to predict a Magic win, but i did pick LA from the start. so i might have to change that so i dont blame myself for them winning lol.

so far im leaning toward Magic in 5. yea its bold, but the Magic's toughness and match ups are a disaster for LA.

like my man skip bayless said, we won the KG sweepstakes when he went down

BTownTeamsRKing
06-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Boston is so Envy to Orlando, but championship rivalry is still there, Boston want any team to win a Championship, except Lakers... and this match will be a battle.... may the best team win...

go Lakers... Lakes @ 6..

wrong. cleveland's cockiness is a lot worse than LA winning. plus, Orlando is easy to like, even tho they beat the Celtics in these playoffs. My team faught like hell despite having some crazy circumstances.

everyones been saying lebron is on a mission. f that. Its Dwight's time.

Edwin
06-02-2009, 11:07 AM
yeah right, i not rooting for no orlando. They beat us. i would rather the la lakers wins and next year when in the playoff it'll be lakers vs celtics rematch battle of the champions.lol.

DiehardLakerFan
06-04-2009, 04:44 AM

WOW BEAT L.A now that is original.....bottom line is dude I live in L.A and you are stuck in that armpit called Boston.

EX-TREME
06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
WOW BEAT L.A now that is original.....bottom line is dude I live in L.A and you are stuck in that armpit called Boston.

go to your forum.

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:42 PM
go to your forum.

Word.

JNore151
06-04-2009, 04:29 PM
maaaan fukk all the haters man stay in ur fourm fukinnnn mamaguevos.....go magic!!!!

PB#37
06-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Lakers fans wonder why they're so hated :rolleyes:

rapjuicer06
06-04-2009, 05:14 PM
hahaha just go live in their forum, thats what i've been doing and its driving them nuts!!!

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Lakers fans wonder why they're so hated :rolleyes:

yeah go figure, at the last Laker/Magic game in Orlando I had 2 Laker fans sitting behind me hooting and hollering and rubbing it in while they were ahead. With 5 mins to go and the Magic up by 10 I turned to say something to them....they had already left.

Cali4rnia
06-05-2009, 12:06 PM
LMFAO @ the thread :))

XXXXXX
06-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, that BTown guy who started this thread really knows his stuff. He said Orlando in 5 because they have toughness and match ups that will kill the Lakers. hahahaha

Typical uneducated Celtic fan. What's next? He'll tell ya Blake Griffin is only gonna average 5 points/gm for his career. lol