PDA

View Full Version : see you in the finals magic!!!

snickers
05-30-2009, 09:47 PM
you guys are 24 mins away from going to the nba finals.

may the best team win:cheers:

ManRam
05-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Game far from over...the number of huge comebacks in these playoffs involving the Magic should speak for itself.

Nothing will make me happier than beating the Lakers in LA in game 7. You're right...may the better team win...and that team is us.

snickers
05-30-2009, 10:20 PM
well you guys are playing nba live type basketball right now just hitting every shot from 3.
so you guys caught this like i said see you in the fianls.

ironkobe
05-30-2009, 10:33 PM
i dont think many people post in the magic forum

ManRam
05-30-2009, 11:08 PM
If we lose to the Lakers...I'll kill myself. Seriously. There is nothing I want to see less than the Lakers win, and there's nothing I want to see more than the Magic win. I don't think I've ever felt that way before about any match up, in any sport, in my life (besides Yankees/Sox...but still, I think this one is more important).

I am beyond pumped for this series. How do they expect me to wait until Thursday?!?!

dbroncos78087
05-30-2009, 11:11 PM
Congrats on winning the game. I didnt get to watch the game but i saw Dwight's statline and that is a very impressive game clinching performance.

kozelkid
05-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Congratulations :clap:
I am a bulls fan, but I was rooting for you guys all the way to spoil the lebron vs kobe match up. Go magic, make kobe lose again. :D
Also, amazing game by dwight. I say this is his coming out party. He has solidified himself to not simply be an allstar center (who is good but never can lead a team) but rather a spot among the greats like shaq, duncan, hakeem, kareem etc.
Good luck!!!

Wilson
05-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Congratulations guys. You lose your love for opposing teams pretty quickly during a seven game series, but hopefully everything at least stays respectful in the finals. Good luck, here's to a good series :cheers:

shas
05-30-2009, 11:49 PM
go lakers

dos132
05-31-2009, 12:09 AM
go lakers... nice to see orlando vs LA at the finals....

Jonathan2323
05-31-2009, 12:11 AM
you guys are 24 mins away from going to the nba finals.

may the best team win:cheers:

are you Kobe?

kenito001
05-31-2009, 12:53 AM
BRING ON THE LAKERS. I love having the Magic as the underdog.
Can't beat Boston. Orlando grinded out the series.
Can't beat LeBron. Orlando shut him down.
Can't beat the Lakers? Think again.

Wilson
05-31-2009, 04:00 AM
are you Kobe?

:confused:

ragee
05-31-2009, 04:17 AM
i dont think many people post in the magic forum

Most of the forums are like this I think... Except the Lakres'!!! When I went there, I was so shocked on how many fans are there!

Iron24th
05-31-2009, 04:43 AM
Most of the forums are like this I think... Except the Lakres'!!! When I went there, I was so shocked on how many fans are there!

Yes,you'll be shocked when you'll see how many Lakers fans will come here now that you're in Finals,some are great and some are :puke:

Congrats Magic fans on advancing,you know me ,I respect your team ,it will be a great series.

ragee
05-31-2009, 04:48 AM
Yes,you'll be shocked when you'll see how many Lakers fans will come here now that you're in Finals,some are great and some are :puke:

Congrats Magic fans on advancing,you know me ,I respect your team ,it will be a great series.

We know... Especially me... I live here in Cali... Just hope the homers stays in their own forum and I am tlaking about both sides... I hate people coming to other forums just to bait...

Good Luck Lakers but I do hope Magic can win it! :D

pedestrian_rose
05-31-2009, 05:16 AM
BRING ON THE LAKERS. I love having the Magic as the underdog.
Can't beat Boston. Orlando grinded out the series.
Can't beat LeBron. Orlando shut him down.
Can't beat the Lakers? Think again.

hell yeah
go orlando!
got to believe in magic!:cool:

SDBearsFan
05-31-2009, 05:22 AM
Congrats Magic fans, after the Bulls were eliminated, I was pulling for you guys.

Tom81
05-31-2009, 06:29 AM
Congrats,and good luck

VCaintdead17
05-31-2009, 11:05 AM
Wooooooo!

Go magic!!!!!!!

showtym24
05-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Not gonna say good luck, but cant wait till thursday see ya then.

MAC10TIZZY
05-31-2009, 12:11 PM
stoked!!!!!!!!!! hoping for a great series(great= beating the lakers), i will say this thought, i hope we keep it classy, it tends to make the game more enjoyable and less personal...GO MAGIC...+

MagicBucsSox
05-31-2009, 12:28 PM
we did it mac, 4more

yanksknicksgmen
05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
lets go magic!

dsonLAL24
05-31-2009, 02:24 PM
bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

EX-TREME
05-31-2009, 05:03 PM
four wins more to a championship. la wiil be a tough opponent

D Blue987
05-31-2009, 06:25 PM
If we lose to the Lakers...I'll kill myself. Seriously. There is nothing I want to see less than the Lakers win, and there's nothing I want to see more than the Magic win. I don't think I've ever felt that way before about any match up, in any sport, in my life (besides Yankees/Sox...but still, I think this one is more important).

I am beyond pumped for this series. How do they expect me to wait until Thursday?!?!

Very well, how would you like to die then? Would you like a pistol or a knife? l:smoking:

Wilson
05-31-2009, 06:44 PM
stoked!!!!!!!!!! hoping for a great series(great= beating the lakers), i will say this thought, i hope we keep it classy, it tends to make the game more enjoyable and less personal...GO MAGIC...+

I don't mind if the players on the court don't like each other, and if it gets physical and chippy. There's no reason we can't be civil when talking about the game though :cheers:

ManRam
06-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Very well, how would you like to die then? Would you like a pistol or a knife? l:smoking:

Pistol. Duh.

DCLAFAN
06-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Game far from over...the number of huge comebacks in these playoffs involving the Magic should speak for itself.

Nothing will make me happier than beating the Lakers in LA in game 7. You're right...may the better team win...and that team is us.

Aint No Magic Here buddy. Actually youtube Kobe posterizes Dwight Howard followed by Lamar over Howard. We have 3 big men you have 1 then we have Kobe plus the trade where we stole Ariza from you guys thanks by the way im sure hell shut down turkeyglue or whoever hes guarding. Oh and by the way we also stole ManRam from you guys he wears number 99 just incase you wanted to update your id. ManRam is vice president for kobe in L.A. buddy. Looks like L.A. is getting ready to steal your dreams thats the only thing thats left.

jazzkiller24
06-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Aint No Magic Here buddy. Actually youtube Kobe posterizes Dwight Howard followed by Lamar over Howard. We have 3 big men you have 1 then we have Kobe plus the trade where we stole Ariza from you guys thanks by the way im sure hell shut down turkeyglue or whoever hes guarding. Oh and by the way we also stole ManRam from you guys he wears number 99 just incase you wanted to update your id. ManRam is vice president for kobe in L.A. buddy. Looks like L.A. is getting ready to steal your dreams thats the only thing thats left.

hahahahahaha

macc
06-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Congratulations guys. You lose your love for opposing teams pretty quickly during a seven game series, but hopefully everything at least stays respectful in the finals. Good luck, here's to a good series :cheers:

Actually you'll see that us Magic fans always keep it classy (all 10 of us). Things were kept respectful with Boston and Cleveland. You guys out number us 30 - 1 so I'm sure all of us expect to run into some huge Laker Homers but it is what it is I guess. I know the majority of your fans are good to go so those are the ones I actually chat with and ignore the rest.

In any case good luck with the series. This is the finals I wanted. We beat LA in Orlando, we beat LA in LA, but yet we're the underdogs, which is fine with me. We were the underdogs against Boston and the Cavs but yet we're still here. Stand by for game 1.

domd85
06-01-2009, 12:08 PM
jameer is coming back

ANCPYTHONS
06-01-2009, 12:35 PM
jameer is coming back

He may come back but the Doctors have to clear him first. That would give us some help coming off the bench for now.

ANCPYTHONS
06-01-2009, 12:40 PM
jameer is coming back

He may come back but the Doctors have to clear him first. That would give us some help coming off the bench for now.