PDA

View Full Version : New Leadership and direction.!

Rudebeggar
05-30-2009, 08:13 AM
It is time for a change of the guard in the NBA. I think the fans are tired of the transparency of the script writing that is going on in the NBA. We are tired of the predictable outcomes...Yes we know the league wants to make money but it shouldnt be at the cost of the integrity of the sport..David Stern is a smarmy little controlling money grubber who thinks that he knows what is best for the fans of the NBA.. everyony should tune in to game 6 Orlando/Cleveland tonight to see what i am talking about...The Magic will have to blow out the Cav's to win the game,because if it's a close game the ref's will decide the outcome...Stern is prepping for a Kobe/Lebron finals....Personally i could care less who is in the finals as long as they actually deserve to be there....

Bucsfan
05-30-2009, 08:51 AM
I agree, but it wont change, the players and rules about free agency and trading would have to be changed too, cause everybody wants to play in LA, or NY, or Miami etc etc

nobody wants to play in milwaukee, utah, and places like that, they wont get the "exposure", so i partly blame the NBA of today on the media,they made all the players too big of celebrities

I hate that its EXTREMELY rare for there to be a cinderella team these days, its always the same crap in a different toilet