PDA

View Full Version : Question for Magic fans...

beans439
05-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Let me start by saying Im a Laker fan and I want Orl to win the series. Not bc of possible finals matchups or not wanting Lebron to get into the championship but for one reason, I have money on Orl winning the series and its a huge payoff. Now my question...

Are you guys worried that this series may be fixed in a way?
Its obvious that the NBA and stern want a kobe-lebron championship but look at the future storyline for the cavs if they advance. Lebron saves game 2 and an amazing comeback in the series. Its obvious that Orl is more talented but they dont seem to get the little calls. howard gets fouled all day and hedo gets rode to the basket all the time yet not many calls. The last game was pretty good officiating and I know Lebron earns his free throws but he rarely gets an offensive foul called on him and he is never in foul trouble. meanwhile he plays the whole game at a very aggressive pace. something is just not right about that, the guy is amazing but hes not invincible. he does make mistakes but very rarely do they seem to matter. a couple traveling calls doesnt make up for 20 free throws and entire 4th qtr's being devoted to see how many fouls lebron can get called. what do you guys think? Are the Magic fighting a battle they just cant win? is this game we all love just a better version of the WWE? Not trying to stir anything up, Just wanted to get some magic fans perspective....

RadiantShot
05-29-2009, 12:50 AM
U a stupidass ***** LOL jk

jskeet23
05-29-2009, 01:13 AM
Let me start by saying Im a Laker fan and I want Orl to win the series. Not bc of possible finals matchups or not wanting Lebron to get into the championship but for one reason, I have money on Orl winning the series and its a huge payoff. Now my question...

Are you guys worried that this series may be fixed in a way?
Its obvious that the NBA and stern want a kobe-lebron championship but look at the future storyline for the cavs if they advance. Lebron saves game 2 and an amazing comeback in the series. Its obvious that Orl is more talented but they dont seem to get the little calls. howard gets fouled all day and hedo gets rode to the basket all the time yet not many calls. The last game was pretty good officiating and I know Lebron earns his free throws but he rarely gets an offensive foul called on him and he is never in foul trouble. meanwhile he plays the whole game at a very aggressive pace. something is just not right about that, the guy is amazing but hes not invincible. he does make mistakes but very rarely do they seem to matter. a couple traveling calls doesnt make up for 20 free throws and entire 4th qtr's being devoted to see how many fouls lebron can get called. what do you guys think? Are the Magic fighting a battle they just cant win? is this game we all love just a better version of the WWE? Not trying to stir anything up, Just wanted to get some magic fans perspective....
yea its fix trying to get lebron in the finals wit all them calls i seen the guy double dribble he gets away wit everything how come he never fouls out or get called on a goal tin the nba is getting very bad

MAC10TIZZY
05-29-2009, 03:21 AM
im speechless on the subject, but i am so glad that it is obvious to everybody,not just us. but i dont think it is over. they say "you live by the three, you die by the three"...well we choose to live by it, hopefully we comeout shootin' and blazin' that the refs dont even get a shot at ruining our finals hope. keep the hope alive nba...GO MAGIC!!!