PDA

View Full Version : One more win away.....

JNore151
05-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Ive been waiting roughly 14 yrs for this moment.....us tru die hard fans know we've been thru alot......tmac, grant hill and others have left us in search for a shot at the title......smh, where they at now? everybody doubted us......we in here!!!! and we go hard!!!!!

magicbucs4eva
05-28-2009, 06:06 PM
hell ya! so many years and we finally are contenders!! im so excited for this game tonight!! idc who doubted us bc we have proved everyone wrong but we have more to prove!! GO MAGIC!! TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!

jesusncleats
05-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Ive been waiting roughly 14 yrs for this moment.....us tru die hard fans know we've been thru alot......tmac, grant hill and others have left us in search for a shot at the title......smh, where they at now? everybody doubted us......we in here!!!! and we go hard!!!!!

Dude, I still think somtimes if Nick Anderson could have only hit a free throw at the end of game one 0/4 that series would have been different.:sigh:

I stand to make quite a bit of money from this series as I took the Magic in 6. Being from the Pittsburgh area there are a lot of Cavs fans(crazy since we hate Cleveland in football) since we dont have a team.

ManRam
05-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Dude, I still think somtimes if Nick Anderson could have only hit a free throw at the end of game one 0/4 that series would have been different.:sigh:

Same here. One of the most traumatizing moments of my life. I loved Nick, it's such a shame his career spiraled down hill after that year. We win game one, we're in that series. The Magic just collapsed after that...ugh.

JNore151
05-28-2009, 08:03 PM
it hurt so bad too cuz d.scott hit sum real clutch shots and all for nothing....but fukkkk all dat....we in here!!!

MAC10TIZZY
05-28-2009, 08:06 PM
lets do this damn thing BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MAGIC...+

ManRam
05-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Assuming we can win one of the next three games...

Who would you guys rather face- the Nuggets or the Lakers???

EX-TREME
05-29-2009, 11:16 AM
We still got to win game 6 or 7. do not make any predictions like tmac did in 03 :sigh:

macc
05-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Assuming we can win one of the next three games...

Who would you guys rather face- the Nuggets or the Lakers???

I would rather play the Lakers, not because we have a better/worse chance of beating them but because one of my best friends is a huge Laker fan so a Magic/LA finals would open the door for lots of bets between him and I.