PDA

View Full Version : Lakers need us as their sixth man not the refs!

timebandit
05-27-2009, 02:42 AM
Come on guys lets not be the critics of our own team! The Lakers have way to many haters for that! Every team thats even not in the playoffs and fans want to see the Lakers get beat! I feel that Lakers just are not getting calls their way nor what they do deserve! Even the non calls that show up later that could of helped the game. Thats what takes their fire from them, and they need us fans behind them to beleave in them!
If the refs don't have their back and the media keeps ripping them!? And all the haters that we as fans see with all other to wanting to see them get beat! You guys just need to understand their pressure! They need The real lakers fans behind them the real sixthman!!!! You see they need someone to encourage them get their backs not more haters bashing them, just because they lost a game we need to let it be heard the those calls that should be called and not be called! also that the NBA gets the message!

albertc86
05-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Have you been to a game? The Staples Center is silent. You can hear crickets. All the die-hard fans are in the nosebleeds. The arena is at its loudest when people are screaming "we want tacos!".

timebandit
05-27-2009, 03:24 AM
Have you been to a game? The Staples Center is silent. You can hear crickets. All the die-hard fans are in the nosebleeds. The arena is at its loudest when people are screaming "we want tacos!".

LOL I know that is sad to they should be saying we want the refs heads lol!:p
But to tell you what else bugs me! The lightsout when the other team is shooting free throws! its dark behind the baskets and there is no distractions
because you can't see the objects waiving around like you can at other road games! So other teams have an easy time shooting free throws! These Hollywood fans are to quiet to be real fans! Don't get me wrong there are some real Lakers fans there but not even half!

GspLAL
05-27-2009, 04:02 AM
Forgot which playoff game it was but Jack Nicholson stood up and tried to get the crowd pumped up which kinda surprised me.

championships
05-27-2009, 04:14 AM
Forgot which playoff game it was but Jack Nicholson stood up and tried to get the crowd pumped up which kinda surprised me.

I saw that. That was pretty cool. He was pumped. Jack is a big Lakers fan, I don't care what anyone says.

Lakerfan In NY
05-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Come on guys lets not be the critics of our own team! The Lakers have way to many haters for that! Every team thats even not in the playoffs and fans want to see the Lakers get beat! I feel that Lakers just are not getting calls their way nor what they do deserve! Even the non calls that show up later that could of helped the game. Thats what takes their fire from them, and they need us fans behind them to beleave in them!
If the refs don't have their back and the media keeps ripping them!? And all the haters that we as fans see with all other to wanting to see them get beat! You guys just need to understand their pressure! They need The real lakers fans behind them the real sixthman!!!! You see they need someone to encourage them get their backs not more haters bashing them, just because they lost a game we need to let it be heard the those calls that should be called and not be called! also that the NBA gets the message!

:clap::clap::clap:

I just wish we didnt have that stupid lighting system at staples, were you can see the "TRUE LAKER FANS" instead of the stars..i would love to see 18,000 gold & purple towels flying around tonite.

LA_Raiders
05-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Its sad that having the best team fans don't make noise at the games...

majmarcus
05-27-2009, 12:00 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Beautiful

2Jiggy4u
05-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Staples Center is dead slient! (True fans cant affoord dropping 5K for 2 seats) Staples needs to be rocking like it was at the Forum