PDA

View Full Version : Of the 4 Remaining Teams, who is best for each team?

JordansBulls
05-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Here is how I see it.

Cleveland will have a difficult time beating the Lakers, and the Lakers probably will have a difficult time beating Orlando and Orlando will have a difficult time beating Denver and Denver will have a difficult time beating Cleveland.

GREATNESS ONE
05-26-2009, 04:08 PM
I actually agree.

DrDEADalready
05-26-2009, 04:10 PM
:shrug:

jrodmesche
05-26-2009, 04:16 PM
denver is the best then clevland then Orlando, then Lakers cause they suck

ManRam
05-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Here is how I see it.

Cleveland will have a difficult time beating the Lakers, and the Lakers probably will have a difficult time beating Orlando and Orlando will have a difficult time beating Denver and Denver will have a difficult time beating Cleveland.

I agree, except I don't think Denver would have problems beating the Cavs. I don't think either WC team will have much trouble beating the Cavs.

1. Magic
2a. Nuggets
2b. Lakers
4. Cavs.

I think the Nuggets are slightly better than the Lakers...but whoever wins will have the right to say they are better...so it's too close to call.

fairandbalanced
05-26-2009, 04:22 PM
1)Orlando
2)Denver
3)Cavs
4)Lakers

I will elevate Lakers over Denver and Cavs, if and only if they start giving Bynum at least 15 touches a game.

what54!?
05-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Here is how I see it.

sounds about right in my eyes

Ethix11
05-26-2009, 04:35 PM
I dont think Denver is better than Orlando. If Denver cant even beat Cleveland. JLB and Melo cancel eachother out as does Mo Williams and Billups.

macc
05-26-2009, 04:38 PM
1)Orlando
2)LA (I'm not jumping on the Denver bandwagon yet. LA has proved themselves much more throughout the entire year)
3)Denver
4)Lebron

madiaz3
05-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Chauncey would likely take Alston to school. I don't think Martin or Birdman are suited to guard Lewis at all, huge mismatches but Nene and Martin are a hell of a lot better on Howard than Varejao and Big Z. Melo is a better scorer than Lebron. Denver will just have to pick their poison in this situation.

Vinny642
05-26-2009, 04:48 PM
ehhh Magic and Nuggets are the top two

IndyRealist
05-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Cleveland over Denver. Denver doesn't have the post presence to make the Cleveland defense collapse, so their shooters won't get free.

Denver over Orlando. Denver has the better bench. JR Smith and Chris Andersen will outplay Mickael Pietrus and....Mickael Pietrus?

LA over Cleveland. The Cavs have to collapse on post players, freeing up shooters. Pau's one of the best there is.

Orlando over LA. Bynum has zero chance of playing Howard one-on-one. Shooters get free, game over.

lakersrock
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
1. Orlando
2. Los Angeles
3. Denver
4. Cleveland

yanks 4lif3
05-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Here is how I see it.

Pretty much agree with you, but Denver-Cleveland would be a wild-card. LeBron's going to dominate every game but there will be days in which bench production is high and low. On the flip side, there will be games where Denver's bench and all around team play will outmatch the one-man team that Cleveland has and games in which Denver will make poor decisions. Add to that the whole Carmelo vs LeBron feud the media would play up and its a toss-up

Angel
05-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Here is how I see it.

I totally disagree with that.

Cleveland will beat the Lakers
Cleveland will beat the Nuggets
Lakers will beat the Magic
Nuggets will beat the Magic

macc
05-26-2009, 05:10 PM
I totally disagree with that.

Cleveland will beat the Lakers
Cleveland will beat the Nuggets
Lakers will beat the Magic
Nuggets will beat the Magic

1)Lakers swept the Cavs, so how are you getting that one???
2)Carmelo and Lebron cancel each other out, Denver has better supporting cast
3)Magic swept LA, so once again, where you getting that???
4)Magic beat Denver as well. Even in Denver, not sure how you get your reasoning......oh wait I do know. It's called "homerism"

IBleedPurple
05-26-2009, 05:14 PM
1. Orlando
2. Los Angeles
3. Denver
4. Cleveland

I don't think LA has proven to be better than Denver to this point

Vinny642
05-26-2009, 05:19 PM
He is a laker fan, lol u think he'd put denver ahead of LA, naa too much homerifcism, i love making up words

i.got.the.nutz
05-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Here is how I see it.

I agree. With how the regular season matched up, the Lakers were one of the worst 3-point shooting defensive teams and Orlando is lights out from beyond the arc. I believe we match up well with Cleveland and would much rather face them in the finals than Orlando.

lakersrock
05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
I don't think LA has proven to be better than Denver to this point

Why not? They're four games in, they've played terrible (outside of Kobe, Ariza and Gasol at times) and they still have HCA.

He is a laker fan, lol u think he'd put denver ahead of LA, naa too much homerifcism, i love making up words

Actually I think you mean because LA was better all year and isn't in a hole. They're in a best 2 out of 3 with 2 at LA. They're sitting just fine. Denver is the one who's gonna have to win another one on the road.

clehmun
05-26-2009, 09:13 PM
i don't know why orlando is getting so much hype. i want them to beat cavs, and i think they're a great team. but the fact that everyone in here is saying they're the best team out of the 4 teams left is mind boggling.

yes they're good, and have a great chance to beat cleveland. but the cavs just needs to beat them tonight, and everyone will go back on the cavs wagon again. magic stole HCA from the cavs, but are in danger of losing it back tonight.

if orlando loses tonight, they will have to win 2 out of 3 with 2 in cleveland, that's tough. this is the biggest game of the series. the winner of tonights game will win the series.

same thing with denver. all they did last night was... tie the series and not fall into a 1-3 hole. they already lose their homecourt in game 3. it's also hard for them to beat the lakers 2 out of 3 with 2 in LA.

as of now (cle vs orl in 1st quarter), the finals is still likely cavs vs lakers.
of course i could be wrong, and magic ends up winning tonight and take a 3-1 lead.

IBleedPurple
05-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Why not? They're four games in, they've played terrible (outside of Kobe, Ariza and Gasol at times) and they still have HCA.

And each of the Nuggets stars have played poorly at times also. The Nuggets have the only decisive victory of the series, and could have won either of the two games they've lost. The same cannot be said for LA.

And because LA has home court they are better:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They have homecourt based on the regular season, and the series being 2-2. Just because 2 of the next possible 3 games are in LA, that does not make them the better team by any means, especially with the Nuggets showing they can win on the road.

You have to at least give credit and say the teams are close or even