PDA

View Full Version : Game 4 Tues May 26th - ECF - Eastern Conference (1) Cleveland @ (3) Orlando

Pages : [1] 2 3

JordansBulls
05-26-2009, 12:36 AM
( 1 ) Cleveland Cavaliers (66-16) vs. vs. ( 3 ) Orlando Magic (59-23)

Cleveland Cavaliers will have the Homecourt Advantage

Orlando Leads Series 2-1 Series Breakdown
Series Information (ESPN.com) (http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/matchup/_/teams/magic-cavaliers)

Tue May 26 - Game 4 Cleveland @ Orlando 8:30 pm EDT TNT (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2009052619)

Tinted sunglasses concealing the cuts and bandages framing his puffy left eye, struggling Cleveland guard Mo Williams(notes) plopped down on a table inside a ritzy hotel ballroom on Monday and quickly proclaimed the Cavaliers were not in any trouble.

Far from it.

“We’re the best team in basketball,” he said.

Really? The Cavaliers, winners of 66 regular-season games and their first eight straight in the playoffs, certainly haven’t looked superior to the Orlando Magic.

They can’t stop Dwight Howard(notes) inside. They can’t contain Orlando’s squadron of outside shooters. They are missing easy, open shots. They’re not giving LeBron James(notes) enough support, and they trail 2-1 in the Eastern Conference finals.

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Orlando won series 2-1

Jan 29: at Orlando 99, Cleveland 88
Mar 17: at Cleveland 97 Orlando 93
Apr 3: at Orlando 116 Cleveland 87

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/KHinrich12/Team%20Logos/Cavaliers.png Projected Starting Lineup

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2178.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2422.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/1966.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2419.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/362.jpg

PG - Mo Williams
SG - Delonte West
SF - Lebron James
PF - Anderson Varajeo
C - Zydrunas Ilgauskas

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/KHinrich12/Team%20Logos/Magic.png Projected Starting Lineup

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/11.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/3445.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/862.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/469.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2384.jpg

PG - Rafer Alston
SG - Courtney Lee
SF - Hedo Turkoglu
PF - Rashard Lewis
C - Dwight Howard

king4day
05-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Mo Williams guaranteed a series win. Clearly he doesn't have the leadership skills I thought he did. No leader provides chalkboard material for the other team.

"Guarantee we're going to win the series? Yeah, yeah," he said. "We are down 2-1. But there is nobody on this team and definitely not myself that says we are not going to win this series. Yeah, it is going to be tough. We know that. We get this game tomorrow, go home, still got home-court advantage.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4205686

JayW_1023
05-26-2009, 10:00 AM
LeBron will prolly have a huge game...but if the rest of the Cavs don't step up...the Magic will be up 3-1 tomorrow.

lakers4sho
05-26-2009, 10:25 AM
LeBron with the usual 40/8/8 game...if only his teammates can do their share

Blah Blah Blah
05-26-2009, 10:41 AM
It is funny how it was Mo and not Lebron considering Mo hasn't done much this series but complain of "cheap" shots thrown at him, throw balls at players, flop, and miss open shots. I really hope ORL wins and shuts his mouth up. It's funny how a player can get this cocky of himself considering he is only a byproduct of Lebron.

MagicBucsSox
05-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Mo Williams guaranteed a series win. Clearly he doesn't have the leadership skills I thought he did. No leader provides chalkboard material for the other team.

they had home court advantage from the start, they're one out of character GW shot from lebron from being in checkmate

prodigy
05-26-2009, 10:53 AM
mo williams never complained, so either have your facts straight, or shut your mouth. He was asked if it was a cheatshot and he said ''o ya''. then he was asked if he would cheapshot back. He said ''no''. How you get complaining out of that is weird, but whatever.

If we see D. jackson in the game then we all know a magic player will be leaving the floor.

Lebron will have a big game, Z will get 10+ rebounds and do what he does, But west and mo needs to step out, and someone off the bench to.

Just cover the 3 and cavs will win. They can't drive for crap. Let howard get his.

macc
05-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Well all Orlando needs to do is to continue the trend of blowing the Cavs out on their home court and they'll win the series. Should be a good game nonetheless. It's to bad I have a baseball game tonight and will be missing the first half. Hopefully that doesn't jinx my team with me not watching it..... :box:

JordansBulls
05-26-2009, 11:39 AM
I like the fact that Cleveland is a 1.5 point favorite in Orlando.

Point Spread Cavs @ Magic Game 4 (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/odds;_ylt=Aoi9afSm.4Y27CqgvbLit5e8vLYF)

:pity:

marlinsfan24
05-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Magic should win this, I hope at least. Depends on if Stern wants to get involved

marlinsfan24
05-26-2009, 11:43 AM
mo williams never complained, so either have your facts straight, or shut your mouth. He was asked if it was a cheatshot and he said ''o ya''. then he was asked if he would cheapshot back. He said ''no''. How you get complaining out of that is weird, but whatever.

If we see D. jackson in the game then we all know a magic player will be leaving the floor.

Lebron will have a big game, Z will get 10+ rebounds and do what he does, But west and mo needs to step out, and someone off the bench to.

Just cover the 3 and cavs will win. They can't drive for crap. Let howard get his.

:rolleyes:

Explain Lewis and Turkogluto me then if the Magic can't drive.

jimbobjarree
05-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Magic in a closer game than the last...3-1, thank you and good night

theimortalone
05-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Cavs win, and the series goes back to Cleveland all squared.

what54!?
05-26-2009, 01:04 PM
lebron will show up but not the cavs. Magic

bahama0811
05-26-2009, 01:19 PM
I'd love to see the Magic go up 3-1 but I'm going with the Cavs.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Mo Williams shows up and the Cavs take a close one, much call complaining follows.

prodigy
05-26-2009, 01:50 PM
:rolleyes:

Explain Lewis and Turkogluto me then if the Magic can't drive.

This is lewis and turk line. 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, pass to howard dunk, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3.

But hey there good at it. Whatever makes you the money right?

prodigy
05-26-2009, 01:51 PM
I'd love to see the Magic go up 3-1 but I'm going with the Cavs.

Thats sad to hear, because most cavs fans are rooting for denver.

Gibby23
05-26-2009, 02:07 PM
It doesn't look like the Cavs are having fun anymore. No more photo shoots or blowing out fake candles.

Missing56&33
05-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Magic should win this, I hope at least. Depends on if Stern wants to get involved

Orlando knows they should be up 3-0.... the confidence is there, they know they can beat the Cavs

Missing56&33
05-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Mo Williams shows up and the Cavs take a close one, much call complaining follows.

Oh he'll show up you cant miss that big *** head from anywhere in the stadium. Rock Head:) Did you see when he dove for the loose ball the other players dove for his head instead. :)

avsman05
05-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Thats sad to hear, because most cavs fans are rooting for denver.

I love Lebron and the Cavs it's just annoying having this Kobe Lebron finals thing pushed down our throats. Just want it to back fire on ESPN and the NBA.

On a side note it would be incredible to see a Lebron vs. Melo finals.

MagicBucsSox
05-26-2009, 02:52 PM

mo williams is showing up!!! im so sick of people saying this. he's just not "scottie pippen" as falsely accused. he's a 15-20pts scoring as usual. he cant help defensively, their team is overrated defensively.

harm0n1x
05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm thinking the Cavs pull out a close one. I just don't see them letting themselves go down 3-1.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 03:12 PM
mo williams is showing up!!! im so sick of people saying this. he's just not "scottie pippen" as falsely accused. he's a 15-20pts scoring as usual. he cant help defensively, their team is overrated defensively.

You're so sick of people saying what?

I never expected him to be a Scottie Pippen, anyone who did was out of their mind, but I do expect decent shooting.

Regardless of points, he hasn't shot well, at all. Orlando is playing good defense, and he's taking hard shots, like the rest of the team.

The reason they look overrated defensively against the Magic is partially due to the Magic's great height.

MiamiHeat
05-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Let's Go Magic! Let's Go Magic!!

BEAT CLEVELAND!!

I want a 3-1 series lead and I'll sleep like a baby :)

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Magic by 5.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 03:47 PM
It doesn't look like the Cavs are having fun anymore. No more photo shoots or blowing out fake candles.

Coincidently, I find myself enjoying the games.

D-Leethal
05-26-2009, 03:56 PM
This is lewis and turk line. 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, pass to howard dunk, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3.

Hedo takes the ball to the hole probably more than he shoots the 3 and he is quite good at it. You don't have multiple 10+ assist games by staying behind the 3 point line, you have to draw the defense by driving to make most assists and Hedo does that all game long

ManRam
05-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Magic win. Hedo and Shard finally play 4 whole quarters. Magic take a choke-hold on this series. The Cavs have shown me I was wrong...they don't have near enough fire power. Defense is great and all, but they can't score. Mo and Delonte are pretty much just streaky shooters. Z and Anderson aren't forces anymore...not at all. The bench hasn't done anything. Poor LeBron...you think getting a remote amount of talent around him would be possible. I guess not.

And whoever said Hedo and Shard are nothing but three point shooters is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard. Hedo is one of the two true point forwards in the NBA along with LeBron. All Shard did vs. the Celtics is drive to the hoop. We've been killing teams in the paint...and it hasn't been because of Howard. Fill in the blanks. Hedo and Shard's penetration is what runs this offense...

I'm sick of people saying all we do is shoot threes. While we are great at it...and it can keep us in games, we really are not a three point shooting team. Everyone is a playmaker. Everyone on the roster can get to the hoop. Hell, we only shoot 2 more threes a game than Cleveland. 2! Mo Williams and LeBron average more threes attempted a game than anyone on the Magic. Rashard averages the most, 4.8 a game, and that's' good for 15th in the playoffs. Hedo is 37th.

But yeah, all we do is shoot threes...what are you watching????

xDjEpYOnx
05-26-2009, 05:16 PM
I see a tight game with various lead changes and ties; Lebron has an "average" night and teases with a triple-double and the cavs shoot 40% from 3pt land. Even though Superman has a great night, the cavs D closes out better on their 3pt shooters to even up the series. It's only fitting since it seems that both series have a teams alternating wins so far right now. After tonight, we get best of three in both series! :cool:

MagicBucsSox
05-26-2009, 05:31 PM
You're so sick of people saying what?

I never expected him to be a Scottie Pippen, anyone who did was out of their mind, but I do expect decent shooting.

Regardless of points, he hasn't shot well, at all. Orlando is playing good defense, and he's taking hard shots, like the rest of the team.

The reason they look overrated defensively against the Magic is partially due to the Magic's great height.

im so of people sayong mo needs to show up when he's doin all an replacement all star can. i wasnt saying you directly about the scootie pippen thing, i meant people in general. the dudes suppose to be robin, and roy and pippen -no he's just mo williams from the bucks. he's only known now because he's on the cavsm like wise with that bum bynum on the lakers!!! god i hope we advance and play LA

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Hedo takes the ball to the hole probably more than he shoots the 3 and he is quite good at it. You don't have multiple 10+ assist games by staying behind the 3 point line, you have to draw the defense by driving to make most assists and Hedo does that all game long

dont mind him. according to him the cavs are already champs and have been for the last 30 years.

Cubs Win
05-26-2009, 05:56 PM
I wanna see LeBron go for 82 pts in a Cavs win. I really wanna see LeBron-Kobe in the finals. And what better to motivate Kobe than LeBron besting one of his marks. It would be a showdown for the ages. (That LeBron would win of course :D )

mrs rose
05-26-2009, 06:30 PM
lets go magic...
like van gundy didnt wanna see him leave miami... being a WADE fan i would love to see the overhyped duo, kobe and lbj both on a boat fishing somewhere in fla.. i wouldnt mind having mr big shot, and superman *not shaq* but dwight in the finals. so espn can get off of leborn and kobe's nuts.. it was amazing watching espn and the nuggets blowout was all but 2 mins.. of airplay, but when kobe hit that 3 man.. days of it, and we all know how lbj's 3 was the greatest play ever according to espn! all year they have predicted lbj vs kobe showdown in the finals.. i hope the magic beat the hell out of them in central florida today, and become closer to the finals, making mo williams look more of an ***, and espn the lebron james channel of sports broadcast unbias material..
lets go magic
from a heat fan.

jimbobjarree
05-26-2009, 07:09 PM
lets go magic lets go boom boom

ManRam
05-26-2009, 07:37 PM

Do you have a TV? Have you watched this series? You are talking out of your ***.

First off...# of 3 point shots:

Game One: Cavs 25- Magic 20
Game Two: Cavs 19- Magic 23
Game Three: Cavs 26-Magic 17
Total: Cavs 70- Magic 60

So yeah...you're right. I saw you say the Magic aren't even a real team, because all we do is shoot 3s and all Dwight can do is dunk. Yes, all Dwight can do is dunk, but he's abusing your "bigs". But if all we do is shoot threes, care to explain why your team has out shot ours...what does your team do? We are more physical, better rebounding, better defensively and better at shooting. So why aren't we a "real" team?

What does Mo Williams do? He's far more one dimensional than Hedo or Shard. He's shot 7.1 threes a game in the playoffs (tied 1st in the league). LeBron is 8th w/ 5.5 per game.

Lewis is 15th w/ 4.8. Rafer is 19th. Pietrus is 28th. Redick is 32nd. Hedo...he doesn't even crack the top 50. He's shooting 3.2 threes a game in the playoffs.

Did you watch us vs. Boston. Howard was garbage...because their big men are actually big and tough. Maybe if your front court had some size, he wouldn't be dunking on you left and right. Sorry your bitter about that. Howard can take Z face-up any day of the week. When he has to back people down, he's not good. Too bad Z can't do anything about that.

Hedo and Rashard are two of the most versatile offensive players in the game. Hedo's the best point forward in the NBA after LeBron. Rashard is the ultimate mismatch...as Boston and now you are learning. He can blow by any PF in the league, and shoot threes better than any 6-10 player in the league, or any PF/C for that regard. Mo and Delonte (amazing defender at least) would kill to be as versatile as the Magic's "shooters" are.

AMC31
05-26-2009, 07:57 PM

Mike Brown wants the team to focus and so do they, so they decided not to do it. But maybe they should start again and get the nerves out (Mo).

mrs rose
05-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Mike Brown wants the team to focus and so do they, so they decided not to do it. But maybe they should start again and get the nerves out (Mo).

Originally Posted by Gibby23

very true...
maybe if mo stops with his antics and get to playing basketball, they could have fun again. but i really think its because they are playing a team.. that is a good team. forget their style with the 3's and all. i mean it works for them so why ppl are hating :confused:

the only photo shoots i see, is the last photo of the mvp of the regular season walking off the court after the magic win this series. and later another photo at his press conference when he cry's for help. that his supporting cast SUCKS...

I LOVE THIS..
i hope the refs call it fair, and not start giving calls to the mvp.. just so they can have a chance to beat the magic.

even then...
i think the magic will pull this out. and become eastern conference champs.

MagicBucsSox
05-26-2009, 08:18 PM
all the media is doin is coming up with reasons,no better yet excuses to why the cavs are down.

tr4shb0t
05-26-2009, 08:23 PM
How fast you guys think Dwight picks up his first BS touch foul? I say 90 seconds in.

How many freethrows will Lebron "earn" tonight? 20? 25?

This should be another laughable game...

tr4shb0t
double

superkegger
all about JJ tongiht, hes gonna be huge

agoody117
05-26-2009, 08:25 PM
haha i hated the whole "having fun" stuff the cavs were doing before the game (candles pre game celebration shenanigans etc...)

thought it was stupid and a slap in the face to the opposing team. They were acting like they had already won the championship.

When you win one, you can talk the talk. But you cannot talk the talk until you win.... lebron has delivered NOTHING for the cavs yet....stop crowning him as the best ever. I believe one of the majority factors in deciding if someone is great is the number of championships they have. (granted he is still young, the previous finals experience he had did not result in a win).

He can be incredible (and is a crazy good player) during the season and playoffs, but he said it best himself ... if the cavs dont win his 40 pts a game mean nothing...

being great does not mean just scoring points -- get others into it, motivate, be a model for greatness, spread the ball.

now that being said, if lebron leads the team to 3 straight victories and then a championship in dominating fashion, then they can start talking the talk and then START the comparisons. but until then, enjoy the game....

madiaz3
05-26-2009, 08:29 PM
omg did you catch barkley playing ball

ahahahaha

superkegger
05-26-2009, 08:31 PM
yeah, chuck is fat, fatter than i thought.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 08:31 PM
he looks huge.....!

superkegger
05-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Huge game man, huge game. I would expect the Cavs to come out strong, cause they HAVE to win, should be fun.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 08:41 PM
i think that three will set the tone for the game...

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Magic almost never misses an uncontested 3. It's ridiculous.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Coming out shooting cold from the field isn't a promising start.

Meanwhile, Magic having missed from the field.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Have both of these 3 seconds been called on Howard?

tr4shb0t
these defensive 3s are complete crap.. refs just trying to keep the Cavs in the game AGAIN.

TriberForLifer
That block will get the Orlando fans talking, lol.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:50 PM
OMG already tr4shb0t?! Jesus! Anytime a call favors the Cavs it's always because we have refs in our back pocket. It can never be legit can it?

Give it a rest already!

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Z has nothing for Howard. Nothing whatsoever.

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
what a pass

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I bet that behind-the-back pass was BS too huh? LOL.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 08:53 PM
I bet that behind-the-back pass was BS too huh? LOL.

The refs passed that ball for the Cavs... IT'S FIXED! :bang:

TriberForLifer
Haha, stupid refs.

tccoles
That was such a nasty pass

tr4shb0t
05-26-2009, 08:54 PM
OMG already tr4shb0t?! Jesus! Anytime a call favors the Cavs it's always because we have refs in our back pocket. It can never be legit can it?

Give it a rest already!

They are in James' back pocket. It's a proven fact. I'll save for the end of the game though...

tccoles
05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey tr4shbot, love the sig. GO NUGGETS!

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:56 PM
West and Mo already a combined 2 for 9.

tccoles
05-26-2009, 08:57 PM
These are some weak fouls.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 08:57 PM
West and Mo already a combined 2 for 9.

The thing I'm happy about is, he's taking good, open shots, unlike before.

Hopefully he'll heat up.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 08:59 PM
They're always weak when it's Orlando fouling Cleveland. Haven't you heard? The Cavs won all 66 of their games with help from the refs. They don't have any talent.

Give me a freaking break. All you guys do is whine.

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Block party...

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 09:00 PM
mo will is playin real efficient early....

tccoles
I have absolutely no bias. I'm just saying it really does seem like Lebron gets calls that noone else in the league gets. With that said, he's still my favorite and the best player in the nba.

agoody117
and the cavs take the lead

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Big 3 there for LeBron.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 09:01 PM
lebron limping....

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Has anyone really watched Z run down the court? He's so freaking slow. Those feet have been through some serious ****!

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 09:02 PM
I wish they would've replayed that 3 again, the defender's foot is right under Lebrons when he comes down, haha.

OnWisconsin2007
05-26-2009, 09:03 PM
That last play looked a little dirty....the defender planted his foot right under LeBron's

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:04 PM
That last play looked a little dirty....the defender planted his foot right under LeBron's

That's either the Cavs or referees fault though. Don't worry.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 09:07 PM

That's what I thought when I saw him pull his leg up so fast.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Most underrated player on the Magic has to be Pietrus. I like his overall game a lot.

agoody117
good first quarter. cavs put it on strong at the end.

AmerTeam/KB24
good no call...

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 09:14 PM
MP Buckets...

agoody117
that is why the magic are sooo frustrating to play against!!

TriberForLifer
Just like that two 3s and Magic up two. Their shooting is nasty - and by that I mean the good kind.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:17 PM
I like to see Mo taking shots instead of passing them up. Only way they're going to start falling is if you keep taking them.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:17 PM
What about that foul? Did Mo even touch him?

Eagles_Guy
05-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Wow Can Cleveland win this series? Lets be honest they were lucky to take Game 2, the Magic just seem to be a better team.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Cleveland led for the better part of both Games 1 and 2! Why is it automatically assumed the Cavs were lucky to win Game 2, but the Magic were just better in Game 1 when they hit a late game-winning shot? I don't get you guys!

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 09:23 PM
the turk...

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Good take by Wally!

agoody117
05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Cleveland led for the better part of both Games 1 and 2! Why is it automatically assumed the Cavs were lucky to win Game 2, but the Magic were just better in Game 1 when they hit a late game-winning shot? I don't get you guys!

it really doesnt matter how long they lead for the entire game....the real stat is who WINS....

you cant just play for a half.....

TriberForLifer
Bad FT miss by Wally!

AmerTeam/KB24
they cant miss...

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:25 PM
it really doesnt matter how long they lead for the entire game....the real stat is who WINS....

you cant just play for a half.....

If that's the case then why are we debating how the Cavs should be down 3-0?!

sphinxvc
05-26-2009, 09:26 PM
That foul on Wally was questionable.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 09:27 PM
If that's the case then why are we debating how the Cavs should be down 3-0?!

lol you conglomerate a few posts as the way everyone feels.

anyways that case was a bit different, the magic did everything right to execute a win, that play was a 1 in 10 shot.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:27 PM
And then the Cavs get three opps and can't cash in.

Cavs shooting 37 percent; Magic shooting 48.

Cavs shooting 14 percent from 3s; Magic shooting 46.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:30 PM
lol you conglomerate a few posts as the way everyone feels.

anyways that case was a bit different, the magic did everything right to execute a win, that play was a 1 in 10 shot.

The Cavs didn't play their way to be in that position? You guys make it seem like the Cavs played like dog crap in the first two games. The Magic played strong second halfs in both games - one time it worked and the other time it didn't.

Orlando completely outplayed Cleveland in the third game - from start to finish.

The series should be what it is: 2-1 Orlando.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Alston just made himself look pretty funny, haha.

Eagles_Guy
05-26-2009, 09:31 PM
The Magic are clicking tonight.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 09:33 PM
in a pure entertainment sense, i hope this game stays close with lead changes the entire game.

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow, what a big spurt, before that we looked all but lifeless out there!

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Nice 9-0 run by Cavs to get the lead back.

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 09:39 PM
dumb foul...

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Awful foul by Boobie there! Just terrible. Magic is struggling and then you go off and do something like that. They make all three and it's a one-point game.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:41 PM
He missed the first 2, at least it was a hard foul, take up for Mo, Boobs!!:)

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Only 1 out of 3, need to score here!

Edit: Grown man move by LBJ!:)

TriberForLifer
Bron just hung in the air forever to draw that foul. Nice!

AmerTeam/KB24
2 damn big

Goon.Weezy
Boom!

Afridi786
Anthony Johnson is so freakin bad.

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Boobie for 3!!!!!!!!!

Boobie Gibson sighting!!

Man that is a welcome addition!:)

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:43 PM
There ya go Boobs!

Cavs need to finish this half strong - they need to be selective with their shooting and D up!

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Orlando has gone cold from deep but dang it, we can't allow 2nd chance opportunities!

NBA_Starter
Boobie for 3!!!

Again!!

58-50 at the half, woot, woot!!:)

AmerTeam/KB24
boobie gibson

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Thatta boy Boobie!! That's a nice finish Cavs!!

Now - can they carry that throughout the second half? They haven't done it yet this series so we'll see!

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Man, Mo's eye looks nasty, wow, it looks like he's been in a prize fight.

NBA_Starter
05-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Those commercials are Great!:)

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 09:49 PM
That was Ms. lewis fron down stairs she said u aint got no D.....LMFAO

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I love them - and not just because Bron is in them. I just think whoever thought to use puppets was completely on the mark.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Magic with 7-0 run. Can't be letting them do this Cleveland!!

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:16 PM
C'mon Cleveland you can't let Rafer Alston beat you!

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Down goes the Lithuanian!

Z got cracked upside the head.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Alston didn't call bank!

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 10:23 PM
I cannot believe the elbows they constantly let Howard throw, it's just ridiculous.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Howard cracks me up! Haha!

Free Throw
He throws both elbows at Andy's face, drives in, gets the foul, THEN yells at Andy too.

madiaz3
varejao had absolutely no play on the ball

arm on neck

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:28 PM
6th T on Dwight overall, that's just some emotion man, cmon.

Kenny
howard is kind of a punk

madiaz3
wait how did patrick ewing get a technical!!

grkmaster
varejao had absolutely no play on the ball

arm on neck

i agree.. and a tech on top of it.. sheesh!

TriberForLifer
Of course they're yelling BS in Orlando but if they saw the replay he definitely did what's considered taunting. C'mon guys you have to agree with that call.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Howard letting his emotions take control too much though. You have to keep it together.

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Of course they're yelling BS in Orlando but if they saw the replay he definitely did what's considered taunting. C'mon guys you have to agree with that call.

After seeing the replay, yeah it seemed like taunting. At first I thought it was just him being emotional to himself.

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 10:32 PM
MP ballin

Kenny
05-26-2009, 10:32 PM
time for lebrons teammates to disappear as usual

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Shaq sighting!! :laugh2:

77-76 for Cavs now.

Bulls_fan90
05-26-2009, 10:33 PM

Lebron does the exact same thing. BS call

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Ben Wallace making big plays as the 3rd quarter is ending.

sphinxvc
Magic mentally losing this game.

AmerTeam/KB24
Skip...

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:35 PM
Alston killed the Cavs in that quarter. He scored 15 points! That's just dumb!

_Sn1P3r_
Alston is going to work in this quarter. 15 points, out of his 21, are in the 3rd. Can he keep this up though?

79-78 for the Cavs, end of 3rd quarter.

sphinxvc
Brick! 2x

TriberForLifer
Lebron does the exact same thing. BS call

He doesn't do it while looking at the guy on the ground. He does it while he's running to the other end of the floor. Not the same thing.

AmerTeam/KB24
good game so far.

tr4shb0t
05-26-2009, 10:36 PM
seems odd that every time the magic go on a run there is a 3pt play on the other end or some weird technical

i.got.the.nutz
05-26-2009, 10:37 PM
great game so far. im expecting LBJ to have a big 4th quarter

Bulls_fan90
05-26-2009, 10:37 PM
seems odd that every time the magic go on a run there is a 3pt play on the other end or some weird technical

:laugh: The lengths that they will go to get Lebron into the finals.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 10:38 PM

Yelling at the defender while he is lying on the ground is a weird technical?

Heck, when JR taunted while his defender was still standing and looking at his guy everyone complained. :rolleyes:

TriberForLifer

It's never the Magic's fault though is it? It's always a bad call. I guess the Magic is the most perfect team ever.

BTownTeamsRKing
Winner of this game wins the series.

Go Magic!

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:39 PM
good game so far.

Yup, I expect, and hope, for a fun finish in Orlando. :clap:

Free Throw
:laugh: The lengths that they will go to get Lebron into the finals.

If this is true, why wasn't the last second shot by Mo Williams in game 1 called a foul? He was hit.

Bulls_fan90
He doesn't do it while looking at the guy on the ground. He does it while he's running to the other end of the floor. Not the same thing.

Please tell me you are joking. What about when Mo threw the ball at Dwight? Im guessing thats not a tech either

BTownTeamsRKing
Pietrus rules. this guy is the difference maker.

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Pietrus misses both.. :pity:

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Pietrus misses both.. :pity:

ish happens lol

BTownTeamsRKing
and he hits a 3!

_Sn1P3r_
Pietrus makes up for it with a 3!!

AmerTeam/KB24
Great Ball movement

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Rafer Alston just going to work today! Gotta get back if you're the Cavs.

_Sn1P3r_
Wow.. why was Alston open? :pity: Go Rafer! Haha.

BTownTeamsRKing
taken it back to the Rucker

AmerTeam/KB24
Rafer Alston is on Fire....

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Haha, they started it before Mo touched it. :laugh2: Bad call there, gotta agree.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 10:43 PM
lol @ the fat guy next to the cavs bench dressed as ref with those stripes

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 10:44 PM
wow, nice clock.

_Sn1P3r_
Wow, Lewis with a big shot. His 2nd FG only, 6 points.

AmerTeam/KB24
Cavs need to calm down...

BTownTeamsRKing
wally sucks as always. im embarrased to say he oncs wore a Celtics uniform for half a season or something.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Please tell me you are joking. What about when Mo threw the ball at Dwight? Im guessing thats not a tech either

We weren't talking about Mo. We were talking about LeBron. I agree completely that should have been a T on Mo. Absolutely.

Free Throw
wally sucks as always. im embarrased to say he oncs wore a Celtics uniform for half a season or something.

I'm trying to figure out why he's even on the floor. :confused:

I do give him credit though, he was standing pretty still and just took a Howard elbow in the chest and it was called a foul.

Hoopsadvocate
How the hell did Lebron get 2nd in the Defensive player of the year award when Rafer Alston (who hes guarding) is lighting his team up right now. Rigged anyone?

Bulls_fan90
lol @ the fat guy next to the cavs bench dressed as ref with those stripes

Thats Jeff Van Gundy's brother :D

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm trying to figure out why he's even on the floor. :confused:

I do give him credit though, he was standing pretty still and just took a Howard elbow in the chest and it was called a foul.

I lost all respect for him when he slipped on a towel during a game and tore tendons and missed the rest of the season. The absolute low point as a Celtics fan. There is no moment like that one.

wally u suck and i wish u nothing but bricked shots.

Bulls_fan90
05-26-2009, 10:48 PM
We weren't talking about Mo. We were talking about LeBron. I agree completely that should have been a T on Mo. Absolutely.

I'll admit i didnt see him looking and Varejao. Only saw that on the replay

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 10:49 PM
DAmn cleveland

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Courtney Lee for 3!! 91-83 for Orlando.

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Wow! Magic made 14 3-pointers. They're so ridiculous.

agoody117
Wow! Magic made 14 3-pointers. They're so ridiculous.

makes them a very frsutrating team to play

_Sn1P3r_
James with a block on Howard, then a bad turnover right there.

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM
What happened to the cavs d

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Cavs need to pass the ball.

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:52 PM
It's LeBron time.. he should look to score the last 6:30.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 10:53 PM
crunch time right here for both teams.

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Good to see Lewis shooting better in the 4th quarter. They need him.

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Lewis and Turk coming to life in the 4th...

AmerTeam/KB24
The magic is gettin any shot they want

Bulls_fan90
Cavs need to pass the ball.

They should put in Gibson.

TriberForLifer
Wally plays 'ole' defense! He doesn't stand in front of anyone!

_Sn1P3r_
Turnover for Lewis, and Cavs down by 3. Tight game. Now it's down to execution and who can handle the pressure when faced with adversity.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Keep it together Magic. u got this.

tr4shb0t
05-26-2009, 10:56 PM
they aren't calling any fouls against Cavs? Dwight clearly got fouled twice...

jetsfan28
05-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Every time LeBron's teammates miss a wide open shot, my hopes as a Knicks fan go slightly up.

TriberForLifer
Lewis' 3 didn't even hit the net. Unbelievable. Magic really deserve to win the whole thing if they keep shooting like this.

Magic up 6 with under four minutes.

29$JerZ
15-30 from 3pt land damn.

agoody117
how come lebron or kobe never get technicals for yelling back at the refs?

macc
I feel sorry for Lebron, he gets his players so many open looks but they let him down.

Go Magic!

29$JerZ
05-26-2009, 11:00 PM
every time lebron's teammates miss a wide open shot, my hopes as a knicks fan go slightly up.

We'll see, looking that way ain't it :)

Free Throw
45 points from beyond the arc. wow.

jetsfan28
And every time Varejao randomly decides to be a good scorer, my heart sinks :(

ironkobe
05-26-2009, 11:01 PM
come on magics finish these cavs off please i beg you

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 11:01 PM
that was a big play from andy...damn turk

Free Throw
05-26-2009, 11:02 PM
come on magics finish these cavs off please i beg you

You'd rather the Lakers (assuming you think they'll win) get to play the Magic?

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 11:04 PM
the called a foul on clev...

KmB728
05-26-2009, 11:05 PM
They called a foul on Lebron with under 3 minutes left in the game!

TriberForLifer
See that play is why I didn't think Anthony Johnson's elbow on Mo last game was vicious.

Free Throw
Last time that happened the offensive player got free throws.

macc
Nice elbow Lebron

ironkobe
no i hate the cavs i no the magics are going to be tougher then the cavs i just cause stand all these bron bangwangers

AmerTeam/KB24
05-26-2009, 11:06 PM
damn king james

KmB728
05-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Why does Orlando keep shooting 3's!

feed Dwight!

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 11:07 PM
1/2 for Howard. 2 point lead for the Magic.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Why does Orlando keep shooting 3's!

feed Dwight!

yeah they need to go inside for sure

_Sn1P3r_
Big play for West to tie the game. Playing well this quarter.

And LeBron will go to the line. Just gotta make your FTs now.

AmerTeam/KB24
uh oh not looking good 4 orlando now

KmB728
Stern is very nervous :laugh2:

_Sn1P3r_
05-26-2009, 11:09 PM
LeBron hits 1/2 also. Now they are up by 1 with a minute left.

AmerTeam/KB24
its over

hawkeyefootball
Come on Orlando

KmB728
Apparently the Magic only shoot 3's

_Sn1P3r_
I agree, start attacking and stop settling. You're in the bonus Magic.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 11:10 PM
woooooow might be a good ending here....

hawkeyefootball
What a dumb shot. But they get the ball back. Wow.

agoody117
tommmmmy point for howard there

KmB728
Feed D12 under the basket!

macc
Who wants to bet Turk will be taking another shot here in a bit

AmerTeam/KB24
heads up play by howard

king4day
05-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Magic forgot they have the best center in the game in the middle. Instead they are taking bad 3 after bad 3. VERY fortunate that West tipped that one out.

ironkobe
05-26-2009, 11:11 PM
omg im so pissed , why are they takings dumb shots

TriberForLifer
05-26-2009, 11:13 PM
This has been an awful serious for my heart!

Free Throw
Ariza please hop in this possession for the Cavaliers.

AmerTeam/KB24
this series going back tied 2-2

king4day
05-26-2009, 11:14 PM
If Howard had a shot of any kinda, the Magic would be the best team in the league.

agoody117
05-26-2009, 11:14 PM
that missed FT by lebron is going to be huge here...

agoody117
05-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Wooooooooooow

KmB728
Rashard Lewis!

hawkeyefootball
Oh my god!

ironkobe
one more stop please

_Sn1P3r_
Lewis with a big 3 pointeR!!! OMG!!!!

100-98 MAGIC! 4.1 seconds left. Didn't I say they needed Lewis??

hawkeyefootball
I can't believe they took another three! Wow!

dsonLAL24
another LeBron ending?

AmerTeam/KB24
Ariza please hop in this possession for the Cavaliers.

lmao

macc
Damn Rashard Lewis clutch!!! We have to many weapons

Havoc Wreaker
Wow

king4day
OK, I know Lewis just hit that shot, but it had the best the worst decision. He had the entire lane to drive and instead takes an off balance 3.

You can't tell me that was the drawn up shot.

tr4shb0t
Rashard Lewis is sick