PDA

View Full Version : Could There be a New Commissioner?

magichatnumber9
05-25-2009, 07:00 PM
After the ref scandal and the officiating in the Orlando Cleveland game, is time for the NBA to give Stern the boot. I think he is a crook, and liar who is trying to fix games and lets other people take the fall for him.

lakers4sho
05-25-2009, 07:10 PM
lakers4sho for NBA commissioner

hgtiger32
05-25-2009, 07:16 PM
LMAO! haha he does not fix games or tell the refs to call this and that...if you wanna blame it on anyone blame it on the refs who just like all of us watch ESPN and Sports Center and remember some of that stuff they see on ESPN when they are reffing...if u understood that--lol

carter15
05-25-2009, 07:23 PM
u guys are wacko...those who think games r fixed or he pays refs to favor one team or wtv u guys think...its ridiculous...i dont think u guys realise just how hard it is to ref when the game is going FULL SPEED and u do not have the benefit of super slow motion replays to figure out a call.

IRUAM #21
05-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Mark Blount for NBA commissioner

:up:

KingsMadness44
05-25-2009, 07:28 PM
no thats bull **** david stern is a crook i dont care wat anybody says.....watch the 85 draft go watch game 6 of the kings lakers game

wat good has he done for the league??????

lakers4sho
05-25-2009, 07:30 PM
:up:

Either way would be fine :cool:

superkegger
05-25-2009, 07:36 PM
no thats bull **** david stern is a crook i dont care wat anybody says.....watch the 85 draft go watch game 6 of the kings lakers game

wat good has he done for the league??????

he basically saved it in the 80's when he took over from becoming obsolete or being out striped by other pro leagues.

kswissdaf
05-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Im starting to think the nba is a stage act i mean just watch the 85 lottery. The only time Stern looks inside the big bubble is for the first pick and when you pause it u clearly see the corner of the knicks envelope is bent. And when the guy is placing the cards in he throws the knicks card against the corner of the bubble

Fool
05-25-2009, 07:49 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

Wilson
05-25-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't believe that he fixes games, but I do think he needs to address the officiating this summer. I've not been able to watch any of the Eastern Finals yet, but the Westerns have had waaaay too many foul calls.

Besides that, there's way too much favouritism that goes on. Joey Crawford is a good example, whenever I see him ref, he always favours one team, and it's never even close. Danny Crawford is similar as well.

Lastly, why do we mix up the officiating crews for the play-offs? It doesn't make any sense! You don't let a team go through the season, and then throw a bunch of strangers together at the most important time of the year!

theuuord
05-25-2009, 08:14 PM
let's fire the commissioner of the NBA because some dude on the internet thinks he's a crook.

cool!