PDA

View Full Version : Lebron arrogantly walks through dance routine

MagicDojo
05-25-2009, 04:25 PM
What an jerk. During a time out Lebron arrogantly walks right through the middle of the Magic Dancers during a routine at center court causing several of them to move to avoid him during their routine. Some one could have gotten hurt. I have been a season ticket holder for 5 years and have never seen anybody else do this. You must really be full of yourself. How rude!
Anybody have video of this?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-sportsbianchi-25052509may25,0,7685033.column

here is an article from our paper describing how Lebrons s does stink.

tr4shb0t
05-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Maybe he was checking them out?

MagicDojo
05-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah I guess...the rest of the players went around though. Douchbaggery

tr4shb0t
05-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Amazingly, none of the dancers were whistled for a foul.

haha. That's true.

_Sn1P3r_
05-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Maybe he was checking them out?

Still a pretty rude thing to do though.

bartlett2266
05-25-2009, 04:44 PM
lebron is the man he can do what he wants
really isnt a big deal ur just trying to find any reason to hate the guy

MagicDojo
05-25-2009, 04:44 PM
youtube gold if we can find video.

YankeeFan28
05-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Great article

MagicDojo
05-25-2009, 04:48 PM
lebron is the man he can do what he wants
really isnt a big deal ur just trying to find any reason to hate the guy

Yeah 18,000 people got a new reason to hate him. Read the article.

TheCooLKid2020
05-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah very good article

LakersKB24
05-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Great article! I agree 100%! I mean it's not LeBron's fault... The media made him be the way he is.

MagicDojo
05-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Anyone have video of this?

magicbucs4eva
05-25-2009, 07:10 PM
douche

raistlin
05-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Did they call a blocking foul on the dancers?

prodigy
05-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Did they call a blocking foul on the dancers?

IDK but the magic were at the FT line AGAIN!!!

CrotchetyOldMan
05-26-2009, 04:05 PM
You Magic fans are incredible. You're up 2-1 in the series and looking very good and all you can do is complain about the officiating. I know none of you have really been in this position since the Shaq days but you complain about officiating when you're LOSING. Also, I know you probably don't see it happening because you're fans but Dwight gets just as many calls as Lebron and Hedo has been allowed to pull out his best moves on the dribble drive (which are all offensive fouls since he's not quick enough to get open) all he wants. By the way for all you Orlando fans, just so you're aware of the real stats since you have a hard time taking off those "Magic" glasses the Cavs have been called for 77 fouls to the Magics 64. Huh, guess the ref's aren't favoring the Cavs after all, imagine that.

MagicDojo
05-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Correction we are up 3-1. And we are still a little miffed by the foul out of Howard that was a clean block on Lebron. Give us another game or two and we will forget all about this.;)

MJL
05-27-2009, 08:02 PM
I think people should stand to the side when LBJ walks. :-)

ManRam
05-27-2009, 08:05 PM
After tomorrow, the only thing LeBron will be walking through or on is a golf course. He can do that as arrogantly as he wants...

Brooke
05-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Gives me another reason to dislike the guy. That was just very rude

MagicDojo
05-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Well he will be at home tonight where he is worshiped. Sure hope the Magic just end this tonight.

bluefire7002
05-31-2009, 12:48 PM
hah just read the article and i completely agree with it. 100% true

I remember when the cavs won Game 5 couple of days ago they would not shut up about Lebron and how he pretty much scored the last 31 points or so. I remember that Wilbon guy from espn even saying that he was the better closer than kobe after that and Kobe would have to redeem himself blah blah blha

are you kidding me? kobe has been doing this for so long, and then Lebron comes with 0 championships, swept in the finals, AND he goes down 3-2 (at the time) to you guys and hes the New Great closer?? please

GrandDaddyPurp
05-31-2009, 10:51 PM
i want video!

MJL
06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Sore losser, disrespect, arrogant, over inflated ego, irresposible, insulting, inmature. Those are the words come into my mind when I saw what he did after the game and especially what he said over night.
You know what is the worst? By ducking media sesson after the game. LeBron hanged his team mates up and dry to face those tough questions from the media and answer those questions for him, and he is the captain, he the soul and super star of the team. He should took the responsibility and acted like a team captain should. He should put the responsibilities right on his wide shoulder and take the blame. LeBron should also look in the mirror, he laid a egg in the most important game, and then hanged his team mates up and dry!
Well, temporarily losing your mind in the heat of the moment is one thing, but making stupid and arrogant follow up comments one night after is really showing your true color LeBron.
I see LeBron shake hands with Hawks and Pistons players, accepting their congradulations, went to the media room sitting pretty and answer questions with big smile and making comments of how great Cavs played after sweeped them.
Now you got beat (you could have been sweeped), and this is your arrogant action and insulting explanation? I can only say...how dare you insulting NBA fans like this!
One conclusion, LeBron is getting arrogant and have a over inflated ego. His butt must be swollen by all those kisses from the sports media and it starts to withdraw his IQ from his brain also!

Food for thought, can you imagine if Kobe is the one we are talking about!

Tell me I am wrong!

Kenny
06-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Sore losser, disrespect, arrogant, over inflated ego, irresposible, insulting, inmature. Those are the words come into my mind when I saw what he did after the game and especially what he said over night.
You know what is the worst? By ducking media sesson after the game. LeBron hanged his team mates up and dry to face those tough questions from the media and answer those questions for him, and he is the captain, he the soul and super star of the team. He should took the responsibility and acted like a team captain should. He should put the responsibilities right on his wide shoulder and take the blame. LeBron should also look in the mirror, he laid a egg in the most important game, and then hanged his team mates up and dry!
Tell me I am wrong!

25/7/7 i wish i can "lay an egg" and do that.. The guy was a one man show all series

MJL
06-01-2009, 01:38 PM
25/7/7 i wish i can "lay an egg" and do that.. The guy was a one man show all series

I heard a lot sports media and fans saying during the regular season that "LeBron is great, because he makes his team mates playing better". Now Cavs lost to Magic, then I heard "LeBron's team mate sucks" or "LeBron is a one man show".
Make up your mind please...If the regular season statement is true, then LeBron sucks, because he didn't make his team mates play better. Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways.

DiehardLakerFan
06-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Lebron...the King etc...what a bunch of crap. He showed no class at all but what do you expect? he has been shoved down our throats since he came into the league, even Skip Bayless said that the guy is NOT a winner cause what has he won? He even complimented Kobe during his tyrade..lol. To Magic fans congrats on a great season and as a Laker fan I was pissed off at "King James" not shaking hands and giving props to the Magic players especialy Dwight Howard. The Eastern Conference is well represented with your team and I am sure it will be a great series. and I feel that it's your Conference for years to come cause the Celts are not going to be able to keep up with you and the Cadavers will NEVER win squat with that self centered ESPN creation Queen James......Fact is Dwight will be playing my team on Thursday and the Queen will be working on his ego some more...

Lakers in 6

MagicDojo
06-04-2009, 03:03 PM
He showed no class after the loss. He thinks it affects him more than everybody else? There was a whole city depressed and yet many came on and posted here congratulating the magic, that shows class.

ewing
06-05-2009, 12:33 PM
He's just lucky no one died