PDA

View Full Version : Chris Douglas-Roberts: I hate referees. Magic up 2-1 and should have been up 3-0

fairandbalanced
05-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Chris Douglas-Roberts analyzed the play-offs through his twitter page, he said all he will say about the Play-Offs is that the refs are......hmm, uhm, eeeehhh, well he said, (how can I say this without implying Lebron is been favored)...........he said the refs are a little biased.

And I will ask the mods to please let me speak my mind on this..........I agree 100%. Lebron is probably the first Player ever that gets calls when the ball hit him the wrong way. It's seems like he took out a restraining order on D Howard and every time, Howard gets close, the refs had to penalize Howard. The refs almost took a good 2 minutes to think about calling Lebron on a foul that was obvious to everyone else watching. What we are seeing is unprecedented, are we all witness to the first ever Player/Ref in the NBA. And I probably will be called out on this, but I honestly think that if the refs are unbiased, The Lakers and the Cavs both be down 0-3 by now. Just my opinion.

ink
05-25-2009, 01:29 PM
You can speak your mind just as easily in the Officiating thread. If every poster on PSD who was mad at the officiating started threads that's all we'd have in this forum.

We have too many threads about officiating guys!

AllTheWay
05-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Cavs maybe, but not the Lakers.....

Sly Guy
05-25-2009, 01:30 PM
don't know if I agree with the series scores, but what I'll say is that good players earn victories for their teams, not the favor of the officials.