PDA

View Full Version : worst call ever!

deepen03
05-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Alright, im not a magic fan or a cavs fan for that matter, but i am rooting for the cavs.

But, that call on Dwight Howard was horrible!! He clearly got all ball on LeBron's three!! That was not a foul in any way, shape or form!!!!

So i agree with you Dwight and i feel your anger.:mad::mad::mad:

MAC10TIZZY
05-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Alright, im not a magic fan or a cavs fan for that matter, but i am rooting for the cavs.

But, that call on Dwight Howard was horrible!! He clearly got all ball on LeBron's three!! That was not a foul in any way, shape or form!!!!

So i agree with you Dwight and i feel your anger.:mad::mad::mad:

sooooo? if you are not a fan of ours get up out our forum with that mess............

*Superman*
05-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Yeah Lebron is a good acter.

MAC10TIZZY
05-25-2009, 12:12 PM
sooooo? if you are not a fan of ours get up out our forum with that mess............

sorry i was drunk last nite...lol...what i meant was clear block...he he he

sNaKeS
05-25-2009, 12:26 PM

You were drunk last night? I hope it was in celebration :D. I was drunk after lebron hit that 3 in game 2, but for different reasons.......

MJL
05-25-2009, 02:27 PM
That was as clean as a block can be, I just don't know what the Refs are doing. Luckly no one talk about it since it didn't changed the result of the game, otherwise...
It remind me that in Lakers vs. Nuggets at end of game one, Billups heel was out of bounds before he made the three, but...no call, since it didn't change the result of the game, no one drill it on the Refs...
When will NBA set up a accountability system for Refs???

lilboytwister99
05-25-2009, 04:10 PM

Chances are you weren't as think as you drunk you were..... because I also think the call against Howard was nonsense. He clearly blocked that shot.

But hey, give it to Joey "mother****in" Crawford.... he sure knows how to put the screws to players! Shiny bald headed bastard!

prodigy
05-26-2009, 09:17 AM
wow some people. stop crying. You guys got 51 FT's lol. Has to be close to a record. Cavs got 35.

Plus, did the call really do anything? nope. the game was pretty much over, and the ref had a bad angle and felt there was body contact. So what? Did nothing.