PDA

View Full Version : Stan Van Gundy gave game 2 away

MJL
05-23-2009, 06:14 AM
One second left, up by two, Cavs ball. The one who catch the inbound pass will be the one who will have to take the shot, there is no time for second pass. So you don't have to guard the inbound passer, because there is no time for him to inbound the ball and get a pass back then shot, so you play 5 vs. 4. So Stan Van Gundy should ignore the inbound passer and double team Labron to denied the ball, but he didn't, he gave away the game 2 to Caves.:speechless::speechless::speechless::mad::ma d::mad:

MagicBucsSox
05-23-2009, 01:53 PM
dude lebron isnt clutch,yea we coulda diid this n that but lebron couldnt make that shot again. you only question svg because the ball went in,how bout his coaching to bring us back from 23down? it was just was it was,a fadeaway gamewinner!! oh well game3

MAC10TIZZY
05-23-2009, 04:02 PM
I second this

Sandman
05-23-2009, 04:16 PM
dude lebron isnt clutch,yea we coulda diid this n that but lebron couldnt make that shot again.
:eyebrow:

JNore151
05-23-2009, 05:06 PM
svg has really stepd his game up.....he keeps the team mentaly tough and yea maybe he shouldve double teamed james.....bad decion.....but he has alot to do with us still being here.......we live to fight another day.......

ManRam
05-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeah, he isn't clutch...which is why he leads the league in game winning shots...not only this year, but over the last 5...

SVG probably could have done things differently, but I don't think he really is to blame. He made an amazing shot. I liked how he just shrugged his shoulders when it happened. I mean, what can you do?

I agree with JNore, I think SVG has done a great job these playoffs. I think he's handled most everything wonderfully.

MJL
05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
SVG did a great coaching 47 minutes and 59 second game, but the last second shot could be easily prevented, and the Cavs will be 3-0 now instead of 2-1. That is what I am saying...