PDA

View Full Version : They called Travelling on Lebron!

S.J.Basketball
05-22-2009, 11:25 PM
OoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! BURN!! I didn't think I'd live to see this day, but I'm marking it on my calender. I shall tell my unborn children about this when they're old enough to understand.

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Why did you make a thread of this........ In before the lock?

S.J.Basketball
05-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Why did you make a thread of this........ In before the lock?

Lebron and traveling calls go together like cocaine and waffles thats why!

koreancabbage
05-22-2009, 11:38 PM
finally, it took them awhile to call a travel on LBJ in the clutch moments of a game.

monumental break-down by the CAVS. looks like their defense is overrated and Varejao is still flopping his ways to calls

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 11:41 PM
None of you obviously didn't see their game against the Wizards earlier this season...

b_rad23
05-23-2009, 12:06 AM

I like waffles with my cocaine :shrug:

what54!?
05-23-2009, 12:07 AM
well he made up for it

tr4shb0t
05-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Still only called 1 of his 17 travels all game. Weird.

albertc86
05-23-2009, 12:48 AM

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Becks2307
05-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Lebron is a class guy. He said 'great call by the refs'

DubsFan
05-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Now Im just guessing, but I guess you guys are Laker fans. Maybe Lebron gets away with traveling sometimes but then lets talk about Kobe, and what he gets away with. Kobe uses his arm to create space between him and his defender all the time, he hits and pushes them out of the way, or how about Wade and all the calls he gets... the list goes on and on.

DRE'-MAC
05-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Maybe you dont remember the crab dribble

madiaz3
05-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Now Im just guessing, but I guess you guys are Laker fans. Maybe Lebron gets away with traveling sometimes but then lets talk about Kobe, and what he gets away with. Kobe uses his arm to create space between him and his defender all the time, he hits and pushes them out of the way, or how about Wade and all the calls he gets... the list goes on and on.

What does what fans they are have to do with it not being ok to get away with traveling of all violations?

GspLAL
05-23-2009, 01:47 AM
What does what fans they are have to do with it not being ok to get away with traveling of all violations?

Because people take any opportunity to take a shot at LA. I love how he says that after Lebron pushed off Hedo, not saying it was an offensive foul that's just "superstar" treatment.

Kyle N.
05-23-2009, 01:56 AM
It's amazing when the refs call a guy for traveling when he travels. What a concept.

GoatMilk
05-23-2009, 01:59 AM
lol
that was a super crab dribble

i dont even think he complained. it's all good, dude made Orlando witness

Kyle N.
05-23-2009, 02:07 AM
Here's the thing with LeBron's crab dribble against the Wizards. I don't think he ever watched the replay. Yes he hesitated, but then took a very clear 4 steps. It wasn't even like something you could debate. His feet went 1-2-3-4. They could make a kids sing along with that that replay. "Ok kids, today we are going to count to 4 today with the help our our friend LeBron James. Roll the video."

gangis2169
05-23-2009, 02:25 AM
OoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! BURN!! I didn't think I'd live to see this day, but I'm marking it on my calender. I shall tell my unborn children about this when they're old enough to understand.

Hey isnt your sig Kobe taking a page out of Melo's book? Kobe did it right after Melo was guarding him and tapping his face. Or maybe im wrong????

gangis2169
05-23-2009, 02:29 AM

In the second quarter with about 2 min left he had a spin move for a dunk that I swear I counted 5 steps thats the worst ive ever seen from him its usually 3 or 4 but 5!!!!????. i can say this, he didnt travel on that bomb of a 3 pointer at the end. That was a shot. It wasnt contested the way it should have been i mean Turkalow or how ever you spell his name didnt jump or anything he just stood there with his hands up. Lebron had a clear look at the shot. All in all great shot!

GoatMilk
05-23-2009, 02:44 AM
Hey isnt your sig Kobe taking a page out of Melo's book? Kobe did it right after Melo was guarding him and tapping his face. Or maybe im wrong????

yeah but Battier was doing that all last series.

NotVeryOriginal
05-23-2009, 11:56 AM

LOL

Ive gotta admit, you dont se that every year.

Mane
05-23-2009, 11:59 AM

I don't even understand why thats taking a page out of anyones book.. face-guarding is reallllllllllly common...

gangis2169
05-23-2009, 12:00 PM
yeah but Battier was doing that all last series.

Oh I thought Battier only did it when Kobe would take a jump shot in air. Melo was doing it to Kobe before he made a move.

gangis2169
05-23-2009, 12:01 PM
I don't even understand why thats taking a page out of anyones book.. face-guarding is reallllllllllly common...

True, but tapping the face isn't. Not where I come from you would get your *** beat for that.

Mane
05-23-2009, 12:20 PM
True, but tapping the face isn't. Not where I come from you would get your *** beat for that.

It depends how good of defense you play. If i'm playing on the blacktop i won't do it, but if i'm the hardwood and i'm defending someone who can score, why not tap the face.

gangis2169
05-23-2009, 12:37 PM
It depends how good of defense you play. If i'm playing on the blacktop i won't do it, but if i'm the hardwood and i'm defending someone who can score, why not tap the face.

I agree well said

theimortalone
05-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Give me a break! Another thread about Lebron? Wow!

Faneik
05-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Give me a break! Another thread about Lebron? Wow!

Indeed.:rolleyes:

_Sn1P3r_
05-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Haha, when I was watching it, I was actually surprised. I called it, but the refs did too. It was cool. :cool:

LakersKB24
05-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Here's the thing with LeBron's crab dribble against the Wizards. I don't think he ever watched the replay. Yes he hesitated, but then took a very clear 4 steps. It wasn't even like something you could debate. His feet went 1-2-3-4. They could make a kids sing along with that that replay. "Ok kids, today we are going to count to 4 today with the help our our friend LeBron James. Roll the video."

Hahaha! Funny as hell :laugh::laugh::laugh: Gotta quote you on that one :D

Calling one violation on him the every once in a while seems just like a symbolic thing if you know what I mean. Dude travels so much he should get a free flight (or even an own plane) for all the bonus miles he makes during an NBA season!

Kakaroach
05-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Give me a break! Another thread about Lebron? Wow! I know right. Laker fans get excited about nothing. Its obvious he took like 4 steps.