PDA

View Full Version : Mo Williams thinks we are still not good enough

ragee
05-22-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090521/BREAKINGNEWS/90521046/1002/SPORTS

Clearly, it doesn’t seem as though the Magic have earned the respect of Cleveland point guard Mo Williams, who missed a potential game-winning shot at the buzzer Wednesday. Williams told NBA.com today that the Magic have a long way to go before they impress the Cavs.

“I don’t feel this team can beat us four times,” Williams said on NBA.com. “I just don’t see them beating us four times.”

Wow... He is an arrogant one... I hope we can shut him up in game 2...

sNaKeS
05-22-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm shocked, mo williams spewing at the mouth? No Way! If beating your team by 29 the last time they met during the season and making a second half run after being down 15 at halftime to win by 1 point doesn't impress him then I wonder what will. Let's see if we get his respect after tonight's game.

MAC10TIZZY
05-22-2009, 07:00 PM
as much as i really want to type what i feal about mo williams, i wont, just because of the jynx factor...so i will just kill him kindness... hey mo congratulations on getting a "hand me down spot" on the all star team...GO MAGIC...+

ragee
05-22-2009, 07:36 PM
as much as i really want to type what i feal about mo williams, i wont, just because of the jynx factor...so i will just kill him kindness... hey mo congratulations on getting a "hand me down spot" on the all star team...GO MAGIC...+

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lilboytwister99
05-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Mark my words..... Orlando is going ALL THE WAY. They look AWESOME.

Later yall

JNore151
05-23-2009, 05:14 PM
MAAAAAAAAAAAAN mo williams CAN EAT A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he thinks he's better than he really is....smh......why would you give us more fuel....best belive we come out blastin in game 3.....we win by at least 10.....mark my words......

*Superman*
05-23-2009, 09:04 PM
F that Faget!

PennyMy#1
05-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Yeah. Mo Williams think we aren't good enough ... and I think Mo Williams is ********. So ?

BTW: Very nice sig-pic Superman12 !

cheech309
05-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Hey boys we can let mo run his mouth as much as he wants...we just gotta keep playin our game. so far rafer has been the better point guard out of the two...hell we dont even have the ORGINAL all-star point guard my man jameer nelson. let him talk...we'll play

ragee
05-25-2009, 12:27 AM
f we win game 4, I hope someone ask him again if the he still thinks the Magic can't beat them four games...

MagicBucsSox
05-25-2009, 02:05 AM
he was talking trash how anthony johnson only play 12mins a game

magichatnumber9
05-25-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm a Celtics fan, and you guys play with class, and you beat my team with class. This Cavs team is classless, starting of course with there dance choreographer Mo Williams. I have been waiting for this punk to slip up because he is a dbag, and now everyone is seeing it.

*Superman*
05-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah. Mo Williams think we aren't good enough ... and I think Mo Williams is ********. So ?

BTW: Very nice sig-pic Superman12 !

Thanks, which one was it, lol bcuz i have changed it like 3 times this past week. I like the one i currently have. Do you think you can make it into a actual sig like yours? All i did was use the picture, didn't really edit it. Let me know.:)

MAC10TIZZY
05-25-2009, 12:29 PM
he was talking trash how anthony johnson only play 12mins a game

every 12 minutes qualifies you for a free elbow sandwich......

lilboytwister99
05-25-2009, 04:14 PM
So when Orlando wins this series, what is Mo gonna say then? That Orlando got lucky? Gimme a break!

Orlando is clearly the better team in this series. Cleveland is playing like the Lakers did in the series against my Rockets.

ManRam
05-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Mo sure is backing up his words. Not only are the Magic dominating this series, and not only has his defense been down right horrible, but he's 18-56 in this series, including 6-24 from three. He's the reason the Cavs aren't winning more games. LeBron keeps kicking it out to wide open Mo Williams and Delonte West, and they keep missing. Right now, we're playing against one person...well, sometimes it's still only 4 (when you count the refs). I almost feel bad for LeBron...well not actually at all. I hope he leaves Cleveland and never looks back. He needs some help. This clown Mo Williams is not help.

MagicDojo
05-25-2009, 05:28 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-sportsbianchi-25052509may25,0,7685033.column
Excellent article on king douchbag

Sandman
05-25-2009, 05:49 PM
The Cavaliers beat teams that James can out play. They can't beat good teams because they're just not that deep. When teams can take away their other options, the Cavaliers can't win.

James still ain't got no help.

MAC10TIZZY
05-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Mo sure is backing up his words. Not only are the Magic dominating this series, and not only has his defense been down right horrible, but he's 18-56 in this series, including 6-24 from three. He's the reason the Cavs aren't winning more games. LeBron keeps kicking it out to wide open Mo Williams and Delonte West, and they keep missing. Right now, we're playing against one person...well, sometimes it's still only 4 (when you count the refs). I almost feel bad for LeBron...well not actually at all. I hope he leaves Cleveland and never looks back. He needs some help. This clown Mo Williams is not help.

wow, did you really just incorporate a "when you count the refs" when you are always calling people out for saying this, i think you are a magic fan?, but i dont understand your posting...anyways GO MAGIC!!!

ManRam
05-25-2009, 08:13 PM
wow, did you really just incorporate a "when you count the refs" when you are always calling people out for saying this, i think you are a magic fan?, but i dont understand your posting...anyways GO MAGIC!!!

I think the whole conspiracy thing is absolutely ridiculous. Nothing bothers me more like people calling Stern a crook, saying this series is fixed, etc., etc...

But game three was poorly officiated, that's for sure. I don't think it was because the game was fixed (we had a lot less fouls, and shot a ton more free throws), I just think the refs were off. We have the benefit of the doubt by seeing replays and slow motion...they don't. They have to run around and keep their eyes on eight different places at once. I can even understand how they got the block on Dwight wrong. He was flying from behind, and hit the ball close to LeBron's wrist...it was a bad call, but the refs are human. Game 3 was a joke, but we one.

So why the hell is everyone whining so much. We're up 2-1. Game two was the best officiated game I've seen in the playoffs. We lost fair and square. 1 and 3 were questionable...but who gives a ****? We won.

Stern's not an idiot. If he is in the business of fixing games, his league would go down the dumps. The NBA as we know it would be no more. He's not a crook. Refs are just humans. They have good games and bad ones, and as bias observers, fans only notice the bad.

prodigy
05-26-2009, 09:14 AM
florida reporters ride the short bus for sure. What do they want him to say? common. Of course he feels cleveland are the better team and will win. If not, then why is he here.

JNore151
05-26-2009, 02:55 PM
florida reporters ride the short bus for sure. What do they want him to say? common. Of course he feels cleveland are the better team and will win. If not, then why is he here.

same reason u are....to ride prince james's dikkkkkkk.....

i kno clevland is maaaaad wack and u wanna visit our forum, but yo fukkkkk off!!!!!!!

ManRam
05-26-2009, 04:04 PM
same reason u are....to ride prince james's dikkkkkkk.....

i kno clevland is maaaaad wack and u wanna visit our forum, but yo fukkkkk off!!!!!!!

Come on dude...unnecessary.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-26-2009, 04:48 PM
I just saw this on Jim Rome and Rome destroyed him for it. hilarious stuff mo.

let him keep talking. he isnt dancing anymore and he damn sure isnt winning either.

EX-TREME
05-27-2009, 09:05 AM
well we are up 3-1.

ragee
05-27-2009, 02:45 PM
3-1! One more game mo!!! HAHAHAHA...

MagicDojo
05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Word.

P.I.
05-28-2009, 04:01 PM
man mo williams needs to stfu. This guy thinks hes ray allen or something.
Only Lebron can win it for the cavs.