PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 Fri May 22nd - ECF - Eastern Conference (1) Cleveland vs (3) Orlando

Pages : [1] 2

JordansBulls
05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
( 1 ) Cleveland Cavaliers (66-16) vs. vs. ( 3 ) Orlando Magic (59-23)

Cleveland Cavaliers will have the Homecourt Advantage

Orlando Leads Series 1-0 Series Breakdown
Series Information (ESPN.com) (http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/matchup/_/teams/magic-cavaliers)

Game 2 - Fri May 22nd - Orlando @ Cleveland 8:30 pm EDT TNT (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2009052205)

The 24-second shot clock has been fixed. The Cleveland Cavaliers are next on the repairs-to-do list.

The Orlando Magic caused some extensive collateral damage with their stunning win in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals.

They exposed Cleveland’s depth, shredded its defense, snatched home-court advantage and put the NBA’s top-seeded team in an unfamiliar position—behind in a series and desperate for a win heading into Game 2 on Friday night.

“We’re looking at it as a must win,” MVP LeBron James(notes) said before practice on Thursday.

“It’s obvious,” Cavs guard Mo Williams(notes) said, echoing the must-win sentiment. “My grandma knows that. Yeah, it’s a must win. Hell yeah.”

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Orlando won series 2-1

Jan 29: at Orlando 99, Cleveland 88
Mar 17: at Cleveland 97 Orlando 93
Apr 3: at Orlando 116 Cleveland 87

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/KHinrich12/Team%20Logos/Cavaliers.png Projected Starting Lineup

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2178.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2422.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/1966.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2419.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/362.jpg

PG - Mo Williams
SG - Delonte West
SF - Lebron James
PF - Anderson Varajeo
C - Zydrunas Ilgauskas

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/KHinrich12/Team%20Logos/Magic.png Projected Starting Lineup

http://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/11.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/3445.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/862.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/469.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/i/headshots/nba/players/65/2384.jpg

PG - Rafer Alston
SG - Courtney Lee
SF - Hedo Turkoglu
PF - Rashard Lewis
C - Dwight Howard

JordansBulls
05-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Hopefully Orlando learned it's lesson in the Boston series when they took Game 1 and came out playing like game 2 wasn't important. They need to make sure they try to get game 2 as well. Orlando will probably need to win 2 games in Cleveland to win this series. Hopefully Orlando can pull off the upset since not one analyst even picked them to beat Cleveland. I dislike that and root for the upset always.

Eagles_Guy
05-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I predict blowout. I'm betting Lebron is not a happy camper right now.

rhaas74
05-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Hopefully Orlando learned it's lesson in the Boston series when they took Game 1 and came out playing like game 2 wasn't important. They need to make sure they try to get game 2 as well. Orlando will probably need to win 2 games in Cleveland to win this series. Hopefully Orlando can pull off the upset since not one analyst even picked them to beat Cleveland. I dislike that and root for the upset always.

Interesting to hear coming from a Jordan fan who's team was always favored.

rhaas74
05-22-2009, 12:37 AM
The Cavs win this one, but it will be close. LeBron will look to get Mo involved early to get his flow going. We need another scoring threat to beat the Magic, and Mo has to be that guy.

Fire Girardi
05-22-2009, 01:06 AM
duhhh the cavs will win, orlando shudnt even show up bc if its close in the 4th with a few mins ago the refs will make sure orlando loses

Lakersfan2483
05-22-2009, 01:32 AM
The game should be close tomorrow, I expect another game down to the wire.

theuuord
05-22-2009, 02:47 AM
lebron is going to try to outscore Orlando on his own.

He might do it for a couple of quarters, too.

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 03:18 AM
lebron is going to try to outscore Orlando on his own.

He might do it for a couple of quarters, too.

what world do you live in

BTownTeamsRKing
05-22-2009, 08:28 AM
I just dont see cleveland falling down 0-2. The Magic are a solid team, but to win this game would mean they are a Championship team.

Good Luck Orlando! just keep tossen alleys to D12 and Shard keep shooten

DrDEADalready
05-22-2009, 10:27 AM
If orlando takes this game. I say orlando wins the series.

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Cavs take another close one. LeBron needs some help though. Just proving my point that Mo Williams did not deserve to be an All-Star.

ManRam
05-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Considering the Cavs have now lost twice all year at home (I don't count the last game of the regular season), I can't imagine them losing two in a row. I still think the Magic are the better team, but I think tonight my theory about them being unbeatable at home is displayed. If they lose, they're done. I don't care what they did vs. Detroit two years ago (coming back down 0-2), they're done.

I do think the Magic have gotten them second guessing and worrying whether we have their number or not...but I just can't see them losing at home again. Hopefully I'm wrong.

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Considering the Cavs have now lost twice all year at home (I don't count the last game of the regular season), I can't imagine them losing two in a row. I still think the Magic are the better team, but I think tonight my theory about them being unbeatable at home is displayed. If they lose, they're done. I don't care what they did vs. Detroit two years ago (coming back down 0-2), they're done.

I do think the Magic have gotten them second guessing and worrying whether we have their number or not...but I just can't see them losing at home again. Hopefully I'm wrong.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww since when? ladies n gentlemen this is the perfect example of a crab fan, he comes up with 100 reasons the cavs are gon beat us. he's terrified of this "great"defensive cavs team

look at this guy

I know MagicBucsSox thinks I root against the Magic because I think Cleveland is better, and picked them to win the series...but you will really think I hate Magic fans if anyone starts whining about calls. There is nothing I can't stand more than people whining about the officiating. Just don't. You're going to be caught up in the game, and things will seem worse than they are at times. Try to be objective with the refereeing. 99% of the time the game is called the same for both teams, even when guys like Wade, LeBron and Kobe are involved.

Those guys get calls because they are the best. The don't get special treatment, they just are the best. The best players have the ball in their hands more than the rest, the best players are the most aggressive, the best players attack the rim the most. That's why guys like LeBron get calls. Because they deserve them. Occasionally they'll get a 50/50 call because of who they are, but you have to remember, it's a 50/50 call.

Please, please, please don't whine. No one likes people who complain about refs. Then again, I have no right to tell people how to root...!!!

look at this guy,now he like us because we won
like if this isnt a crabby sellout bandwagon fan, someone tell me

theuuord
05-22-2009, 12:22 PM
what world do you live in

As an unbiased observer, Earth.

You?

macc
05-22-2009, 12:42 PM
I think the Magic will take this one. I want to say we took Clevlands best shot in the last game with Lebron scoring 49 points. I just don't see him or anyone for that matter having back to back 50 pt games. I just don't think the Magic can get any worse of a start they did in the last game being down somthing like 16 points in 1 quarter and still coming back to win.

Our game strategy is much easier than the Cavs is. All we have to do is slow down Lebron (not saying that's an easy task), if we can hold him to under 30 points than the game should be a blowout for us. I don't see him making all the jumpshots he did like in the last game. He's still not that consistant from his mid range or 3 at this stage of his career and I think his average will even out as the series goes on.

The game plan for the Cavs is much more difficult imo. They have to keep Howard off the boards. Doing that means they need another rebounder downlow which once again opens up our 3 pt shot. It's a pick your poison deal when you're facing the Magic.

Howard can score and the Cavs can still win but the key for them is limiting his putbacks and offensive rebounds.

The Cavs are in a bind because they need Z's big body in there against Howard but at the same time he's to slow for him and can't defend on the pick and rolls, that's why the Magic were able to get back into the game on Wed. They would utilize their pick and roll and Z would be to slow to get out to the peremter guy on the switch. If it were me I would prop give Joe Smith some more min. I think he's the most underrated player on their team. He has decent offense and good defense. Plus would have an easier time guarding the peremeter when Lewis goes out to the corner for his 3 shot.

But all in all I don't see the Cav's playing much better then they did on Wed. I've watched every Cavs/Magic game the past 2 years and that was prob the best they've ever played us. All in all I think the Magic are the better team and in a 7 game series the better team wins 99% of the time. But what do I know, I'm just a fan.

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 12:54 PM
As an unbiased observer, Earth.

You?

your not from earth thinking one man can outscore the magic, like i dont even think your sober so i wont jold it against you

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 01:00 PM
I think the Magic will take this one. I want to say we took Clevlands best shot in the last game with Lebron scoring 49 points. I just don't see him or anyone for that matter having back to back 50 pt games. I just don't think the Magic can get any worse of a start they did in the last game being down somthing like 16 points in 1 quarter and still coming back to win.

Our game strategy is much easier than the Cavs is. All we have to do is slow down Lebron (not saying that's an easy task), if we can hold him to under 30 points than the game should be a blowout for us. I don't see him making all the jumpshots he did like in the last game. He's still not that consistant from his mid range or 3 at this stage of his career and I think his average will even out as the series goes on.

The game plan for the Cavs is much more difficult imo. They have to keep Howard off the boards. Doing that means they need another rebounder downlow which once again opens up our 3 pt shot. It's a pick your poison deal when you're facing the Magic.

Howard can score and the Cavs can still win but the key for them is limiting his putbacks and offensive rebounds.

The Cavs are in a bind because they need Z's big body in there against Howard but at the same time he's to slow for him and can't defend on the pick and rolls, that's why the Magic were able to get back into the game on Wed. They would utilize their pick and roll and Z would be to slow to get out to the peremter guy on the switch. If it were me I would prop give Joe Smith some more min. I think he's the most underrated player on their team. He has decent offense and good defense. Plus would have an easier time guarding the peremeter when Lewis goes out to the corner for his 3 shot.

But all in all I don't see the Cav's playing much better then they did on Wed. I've watched every Cavs/Magic game the past 2 years and that was prob the best they've ever played us. All in all I think the Magic are the better team and in a 7 game series the better team wins 99% of the time. But what do I know, I'm just a fan.

i totally agree with you, im wit you 100 but i know our team seems to take out that "we came for one" nonsense. i just hope we came out better and stan makes them realize "we didnt come for 1 we came for 4''. plus i wont rule out stern and the refs, they tried to take the game from us and took out our star.So you know they're pissed at us now

im looking toward to no one leaving shard when turk drives and MORE DOUBLE TEAMS TO HELP lEBRON ON TURK LOL THE dpoy RUNNER-UP

IBleedPurple
05-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I also think Orlando has a good chance to win. Although I expect the Cavs' supporting cast to step up more, I expect Lebron to score less. Should be a great game. The Conference Finals are great this year.

ManRam
05-22-2009, 02:06 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww since when? ladies n gentlemen this is the perfect example of a crab fan, he comes up with 100 reasons the cavs are gon beat us. he's terrified of this "great"defensive cavs team

look at this guy

look at this guy,now he like us because we won
like if this isnt a crabby sellout bandwagon fan, someone tell me

Cleveland is better...at home. I thought you could figure it out from the context of my post...guess not. You bolded 1/5 of a sentence. I thought the Cavs would win this series because of home court advantage. They are better than us at home. That's what I said. Now that we have home court advantage, we are the better team. I broke this series down home vs. away. Cleveland is better than us at their home, I still think that. I think we are better than them in Orlando. I still think that.

I'm not retracting anything I said. I thought the Cavs would beat us...and last time I checked, we haven't beat them yet. But I like our chances now. I never thought we'd win in Cleveland. I really, truly didn't. I was wrong. Thank God.

And being a fan doesn't mean you have to blindly support them all the time. Does being patriotic mean you always have to agree with what the country/leaders are doing or always blindly think we are the best? No. It's the same thing.

It's one game. We haven't won anything yet.

ldawg
05-22-2009, 02:10 PM
If Lakers advance and play Orlando the finals will still be fun to watch but if cavs play the nuggets oh what a bore. It will be like the year Cavs played the spurs. i'll just watch the after game show.

Missing56&33
05-22-2009, 02:12 PM
I disagree, i think it will be a competive final no matter whos paired up....thats evident based on the first three games thus far.

ManRam
05-22-2009, 02:18 PM
What if the Nuggets play the Magic?

And why would it be a bore...because the Lakers wouldn't be playing. Hah.

I think a Cavs/Nuggets series would be just as interesting as a Lakers/Cavs series. I think it' pretty clear the Nuggets are just as good as the Lakers. In fact, I think it's pretty clear these four teams are by far the best 4 teams in basketball. Any match up should be ultra competitive.

masalex1205
05-22-2009, 02:26 PM
I would prefer watching LA/Cavs but the Nuggets/Cavs could bring back the Lebron vs. Melo rivalry. People forget about it.

ldawg
05-22-2009, 02:33 PM
What if the Nuggets play the Magic?

And why would it be a bore...because the Lakers wouldn't be playing. Hah.

I think a Cavs/Nuggets series would be just as interesting as a Lakers/Cavs series. I think it' pretty clear the Nuggets are just as good as the Lakers. In fact, I think it's pretty clear these four teams are by far the best 4 teams in basketball. Any match up should be ultra competitive.

not only because i am a Laker fan but you dont have to take my word for it the tv ratings will. Its no secreat abc/espn want lakers vs cavs because it will get the highest draw. for example Boston vs chicago in an ultra high octane series earn a lower rating than Rockets vs lakers the highest when each game won buy either team was a blow out? When a certain team is coming to town what teams you want to see? A rematch of Lakers vs Boston would have drawn the most rating of all but they got injured

jimbobjarree
05-22-2009, 02:34 PM
should be good, its hard to say who would be favorite in any match up after the games played so far in the current series

Hoopsadvocate
05-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Either will be fun to watch imo. And after reading this thread and the last one you made its blatantly obvious your a Lebron/Cavs hater. So your post have very little credibility.

bogdanrom
05-22-2009, 02:42 PM
You are stupid. You have made the two worst threads of all time. How will Nuggets vs. Cavas be boring exactly? Lebron vs. Melo. Both teams are good offensive teams too. Oh are you a Laker fan? Then it's okay. Try again next year.

ldawg
05-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Either will be fun to watch imo. And after reading this thread and the last one you made its blatantly obvious your a Lebron/Cavs hater. So your post have very little credibility.

Wrong dont hate Lebron at all i wish he was on my team I do think he will become a far better than he is today if he keep his head on. what I dont like is have a spoon force down my troat personally all 4 teams a re good non a great nor unbeatable but the cavs have walk over two team as if they are and they are not that good and in game 1 vs magic cavs lost but it you follow the game closly there was a bazzar twist that suggest magic was not suppose to win. other post.

rhaas74
05-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Wrong dont hate Lebron at all i wish he was on my team I do think he will become a far better than he is today if he keep his head on. what I dont like is have a spoon force down my troat personally all 4 teams a re good non a great nor unbeatable but the cavs have walk over two team as if they are and they are not that good and in game 1 vs magic cavs lost but it you follow the game closly there was a bazzar twist that suggest magic was not suppose to win. other post.

Holy grammar check Batman.

And because ratings would be down means its boring? So small market teams create a boring series? Would a Clippers/Knicks series be more interesting because they are from bigger markets?

nyybronxborn
05-22-2009, 03:22 PM
I predict blowout. I'm betting Lebron is not a happy camper right now.

i agree the magic are goin to kill cleveland tonight

nyybronxborn
05-22-2009, 03:23 PM
If Lakers advance and play Orlando the finals will still be fun to watch but if cavs play the nuggets oh what a bore. It will be like the year Cavs played the spurs. i'll just watch the after game show.

magic vs nuggent all the way:clap:

NYMetros
05-22-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm rooting for Orlando (I'm also rooting for the Nuggets). I always like to root for the underdog, especially in this scenario where Orlando was given a 0% chance of advancing by every media member on planet earth. LeBron can't do it all. He needs the rest of his team to play good. Last game it was like watching LeBron going 1 on 5.

BTownTeamsRKing
05-22-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm rooting for Orlando (I'm also rooting for the Nuggets). I always like to root for the underdog, especially in this scenario where Orlando was given a 0% chance of advancing by every media member on planet earth. LeBron can't do it all. He needs the rest of his team to play good. Last game it was like watching LeBron going 1 on 5.

i swear u are a Boston fan indisguise haha we agree 99% of the time. heres to an ALL BLUE FINALS!

avsman05
05-22-2009, 07:42 PM
i'm definately getting sick of the Kobe Lebron crap: ads, shows, and magazines ahhhh the cavs are down 1-0 and the lakers are tied 1-1 slow your roll. Go Magic

agoody117
05-22-2009, 08:39 PM
i hate lebron's chalk throw thing...

rooting for the underdog!!

GspLAL
05-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Obvious whos gonna get the calls tonight, Mo throws the ball at dwight howard and no technical, okay, the NBA is legit.

Corey
05-22-2009, 08:49 PM
How the **** wasn't that a tech on Mo Williams? he chucked the ball at Howard.

GspLAL
05-22-2009, 08:49 PM
How the **** wasn't that a tech on Mo Williams? he chucked the ball at Howard.

Cuz the refs made a "mistake"

macc
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Really??? Mo Williams throws the ball right at Howard and theres no technical? I'm just speechless right now.

agoody117
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM
....could someone tell me where the foul was on that one on west....it looked to me like he kinda just fell on his own after his off balance drive...

Hoopsadvocate
05-22-2009, 08:51 PM
WoW refs how do u not call that on Mo. Wow one ref was looking directly at it. I hope the league gives him some sort of tech to start off the next game with cause that was complete BS.

OG "Dee" LOCc
05-22-2009, 08:51 PM
These refs have got to stop this BS.

agoody117
05-22-2009, 08:54 PM
even though i do not like lebron, he is fun to watch in the open court going for a dunk

macc
05-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Lots of fouls called on the Magic. They are over the limit with 6 min left in the quarter

Brooke
05-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Wow no tech on Mo?

avsman05
05-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Man i should have went and put money on LA Clev after that first puppet commercial a week or two back this is BS.

_Sn1P3r_
05-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Uh oh, Turk seems fine but he's been really off. Just missed a FT.

ManRam
05-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Magic didn't show up tonight. The offensive hasn't been this stagnated all playoffs. No ball movement. Credit the Cavs' defense. Hedo and Shard gotta get it together.

And if I hear one thing about the refs I'll lose it. This has been a perfectly officiated game. The refs missed the tech on Mo, but can't fault them. No one was looking/expecting that. Bad luck for the Magic (1 point problem isn't a big deal).

ManRam
05-22-2009, 09:49 PM
LeBron is taking over. If he starts doing what he can do, I'm a bit nervous. He's been relatively quiet so far.

Hopefully we have another second half comeback in us...

avsman05
05-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Wow they caught up 56-44 at half way to catch up.

Magic didn't show up tonight. The offensive hasn't been this stagnated all playoffs. No ball movement. Credit the Cavs' defense. Hedo and Shard gotta get it together.

And if I hear one thing about the refs I'll lose it. This has been a perfectly officiated game. The refs missed the tech on Mo, but can't fault them. No one was looking/expecting that. Bad luck for the Magic (1 point problem isn't a big deal).

The refs suck hehe. Kidding.

ManRam
05-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Wow they caught up 56-44 at half way to catch up.

Reminds me of the game last night. I remember saying "the fact that this isn't a 20 point game right now is mind boggling". The Nuggets mad a little come back, hung around, and won. The fact that the Magic are only down only 12 is crazy. Hopefully the outcome is the same.

_Sn1P3r_
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Wow, just saw the replay of Mo throwing the ball at Howard after a soft foul. :pity:

And Cavs have to keep this lead and win their game. They don't want the Magic to be up 2-0.

avsman05
05-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Reminds me of the game last night. I remember saying "the fact that this isn't a 20 point game right now is mind boggling". The Nuggets mad a little come back, hung around, and won. The fact that the Magic are only down only 12 is crazy. Hopefully the outcome is the same.

Agree'd

Kings Faithful
05-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Uh oh Cavs... starting to look like Deja Vu...

Kenny
05-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Mo williams is choking this game away for cleveland

Free Throw
05-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Lewis is so good at jumpers and he has absolutely no follow-through haha.

Angel
05-22-2009, 10:38 PM
When you see how Dwight Howard bodies Big Z so bad it makes you realize how good of a defender and how strong Kendrick Perkins really is.

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 10:41 PM
lol everytime the whistle blows, its a foul on us, and when is dwight howard actually gonna touch lebron to justify a foul call

Angel
05-22-2009, 10:42 PM
I don't get those dumb puppet Kobe and Lebron commercials at all because the Kobe puppet kinda acts like Kobe in the sense that he's really quiet and humbled but Lebron James doesn't act anything like the other puppet. I don't get where they're trying to go with that whole thing but it's not really working. It's kinda stupid actually.

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 10:47 PM
magic got it to a 6 point game its gonna be a good finish :)

madiaz3
05-22-2009, 10:48 PM
I don't get those dumb puppet Kobe and Lebron commercials at all because the Kobe puppet kinda acts like Kobe in the sense that he's really quiet and humbled but Lebron James doesn't act anything like the other puppet. I don't get where they're trying to go with that whole thing but it's not really working. It's kinda stupid actually.

And in the next two they give Kobe a completely different personality and LBJ is the reserved one, it's just a funny commercial.

Kenny
05-22-2009, 10:49 PM
lol everytime the whistle blows, its a foul on us, and when is dwight howard actually gonna touch lebron to justify a foul call

the magic have shot more free throws then the cavs, so yeah your point is kind of stupid.. I never seen more people ***** about refs then on this board

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 10:49 PM
what a terrible call on lee, like the refs really have it out on us.

Fire Girardi
05-22-2009, 10:51 PM
the magic WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 10:54 PM
nice pass to gortat

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 10:55 PM
shoul of been offensive foul

Fire Girardi
the refs r makin sure the cavs win

Hoopsadvocate
Wow 2 calls that should offensive fouls now.

MagicBucsSox
05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
can someone tell me pietrus isnt playing

Angel
05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
No the refs made the right call. Gortat slid under Pavlovic while he was already in the air. You have to be set outside the circle before he leaves his feet and Gortat slid under him. Good call.

Hoopsadvocate
05-22-2009, 11:00 PM
what about the one before where Wallace slid under they called that an Offensive foul. And on the replay gortat made it just in time i understand if its a tough call to make but they just called one before that as a regular foul you would think they give the other one to the magic.

tr4shb0t
05-22-2009, 11:01 PM
the refs r makin sure the cavs win

No doubt. One of the biggest bail outs for the Cavs I have ever seen. The refs can't even make it look halfway legit.

I guess going down 0-2 would not make for an interesting series (less money), but if they bail out Cavs to go to finals that would be sad. They put Dwight in foul trouble every game. Z gets to foul Dwight like crazy and they don't call it. Lebron has at least 7 travels tonight already. What a joke.

Angel
05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
what about the one before where Wallace slid under they called that an Offensive foul. And on the replay gortat made it just in time i understand if its a tough call to make but they just called one before that as a regular foul you would think they give the other one to the magic.

I know but that particular play they made the right call. Gortat got to the right spot but Pavlovic already left his feet before Gortat was set.

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
lebron offensive foul!

Lebrick James
05-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Cmon now, the CAVS can do no wrong. We are allowed to plow over players, but if you even blow some air on the annointed one, that's illegal!

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:04 PM
another offensive foul on lebron

Namy
05-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Neutral NBA fan here.

Can't believe how the Magic are AGAIN back in this game from a huge first half deficit. Cavs fans may hate me for saying this, but Cavs Coach Brown is being exposed as overrated. LBJ would make any coach's job easy. The playoffs are about adjustments, and I don't see any, really (and I believe that talent-wise, Cleveland is overall better).

And wow, as I speak, three consecutive offensive fouls. This game is crazyyy

madiaz3
05-22-2009, 11:05 PM
this is the game i wanted to see all along!

MJ-BULLS
wow nice drive lee

macc
Tie game!!!

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:07 PM
this has been a good game :clap:

tr4shb0t
05-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow they called a charge on Lebron...OMG that is the first I have ever seen. Lebron couldn't even believe it.

Kenny
05-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Lebron is doing this by himself.. what a joke mo williams is

macc
Reguardless if we win or lose this game I hope the Magic don't make a habit of going down big in game 3 just to rely on huge come back the second half.

king4day
Wow. What a rally. This is no longer the team I want to see rep the east anymore. Not trying to disrespect the Magic, but if they can't do their part and make a statement AT HOME in this series, then they clearly aren't the team that's gonna take out LA.
Go Magic

Lakergirl24
05-22-2009, 11:09 PM
This is amazing. I thought the Cavs would blow out the magic in this game after taking a 23 point lead. Its also amazing how the Cavs dont look so mighty when they arent playing crummy teams.

king4day
05-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Reguardless if we win or lose this game I hope the Magic don't make a habit of going down big in game 3 just to rely on huge come back the second half.

Considering they've made a game of both game 1 and 2, even if the Magic lose, I'd be shocked if this doesn't go 6 at least. Starting to look like it may go 7 (unless Orlando wins tonight). Then this won't be much of a series.

Lebrick James
05-22-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't think you understand I do commit offensive fouls, you might call what Orlando does 'defense' but I prefer the phrase 'Orlando impeded my steamrolling to the basket'. BTW enhanced interrogation techniques are not torture. I have never commited a 'charge' in the last 30 home games at the Q.

i.got.the.nutz
05-22-2009, 11:12 PM
courtney lee is a stud.

macc
05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Considering they've made a game of both game 1 and 2, even if the Magic lose, I'd be shocked if this doesn't go 6 at least. Starting to look like it may go 7 (unless Orlando wins tonight). Then this won't be much of a series.

I hope it doesn't go 6. I'm a Magic fan..lol.

Squad13
05-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Awful call again, Side show bob is such a *****.

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Bad shot by Lee. :pity:

macc
Mo Williams does not impress me at all. It seems like he's had soooo many open looks that he turns into bricks.

Kenny
Mo has to hit that shot.. that was a huge miss

tr4shb0t
05-22-2009, 11:17 PM
lol offensive on hedo? BAIL OUT

koreancabbage
wow Varejo with Class act ACTING. elbow in the stomach, his whole torso flies the other way.

Lebrick James
Listen my friend, the chosen one will not be denied. Lebron is Jesus. Worship him, he can do no wrong!

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:18 PM
awful call again, side show bob is such a *****.

lol

king4day
05-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Amazing how much the Cavs tighten up when the Magic started to rally. The fans just hush and don't help.
If the Cavs escape, they better learn what's going wrong and quick because they won't escape this series otherwise.

Angel
05-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Ilgauskus missed a year and a half because of foot injuries. The dude said "he missed close to 4 years with foot injuries." So overly dramatic yo.

king4day
05-22-2009, 11:19 PM
I hope it doesn't go 6. I'm a Magic fan..lol.

If Orlando wins this one, it won't. And LBJ will go to NY next offseason too

Angel
05-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Huge shot by Mo Williams.

yankees#27
05-22-2009, 11:22 PM
no quit in this team

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:22 PM
hedo 3!!!

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:23 PM
TO cavs

yankees#27
wow a call on lebron at the end of the game.. This cant be

Angel
The crab dribble.

Squad13
oH BABY, lets go Magic!

macc
That was actually 4 steps by Lebron.....Go Magic! Lets steal one more

macc
05-22-2009, 11:24 PM
I could see us taking a 3 eventhough it's a tie game right now.

king4day
Man Hedo has an ugly 'mean face'

yankees#27
They gotta hold the ball for most of the shot clock..

Lakergirl24
Lebron cracking under pressure?

carter15
i cant believe they called that travel...it was one..they just never call that..especially not at this point of the game...cudos to the refs :P

Vincent
05-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Bad foul by the Cavs there

yankees#27
come on nail a buzzer beater..

Kenny
pavlovic is a ******

Kakaroach
The crab dribble. x2 OHHHHHHH LeBron actually got a call against him.

MJ-BULLS
wow bad foul there magic have the last shot of regulation

Squad13
05-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Lebron has been pretty bad the last few minutes, Get to the basket with this Orlando, look for Hedo for the spot up 3!

Kakaroach
Ouch dumb foul.

tr4shb0t
how come Lebron seems to disappear in the 4th quarter of tight games?

yankees#27
win or lose, the magic def have the heart of a champ compared to the cavs... If it goes OT the magic will run out of gas..

king4day
Wow, IMO the series is on the line here. Magic steal this one and u can kiss their hopes goodbye. Makes u start lookin at their team and how a lot of their players have overachieved.
Still tied though. We'll see. Cavs need a steal or big time defensive possession.

Lakergirl24
Cleveland isnt used to being in a close game. Its like they dont know what to do

nahson
05-22-2009, 11:27 PM
LETS GO BABY magic got this

S.J.Basketball
Come on magic!!!!!!

king4day
Lebron cracking under pressure?

Stan van gundy's scheme is working, whatever he's doing. Seems like everytime LBJ drives, it's in traffic.

OG "Dee" LOCc
I LOL'd big when Lebron traveled :clap:

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Hedo or Lewis taking this shot.

Squad13
I saw Lebron bleeding early and couldn't believe he bled red... I always thought he'd ooze neon green....

macc
They were playing the Superman theme song at the Q. ha

eric1501
Hedo

SideWinder989
05-22-2009, 11:29 PM
cavs arena has one of the most wierd music choice... star wars theme? wtf

Lakergirl24
Ohhhhh myyyyyy goodnessssss. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

KmB728
Turk!

tr4shb0t
Hedo lmao. Paplovic guarding him what a joke...

eric1501
Give me that call.

S.J.Basketball
Turkoglu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nahson
05-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Yay baby turk is the man

MJ-BULLS
yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hedo with the clutch bucket

Squad13
hahaha omg!!!!! lol that kid says it all!!!!!!

Kakaroach
HEDOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SHOT!!!! That was Jordan-esque baby Mr. 4th Quarter!!!!!!

ironkobe
****ing hedo hell ya

More-Than-Most
As a sixers fan I have felt that pain lol

macc
Turk!!!!!! Mr 4th quarter baby

king4day
lol. Turk did that to the Suns a lot too. This game = choke if the Cavs don't get a miracle shot here.

Kakaroach
Its over

KH12
Hedooooooooooooooooooo!

nahson
I saw Lebron bleeding early and couldn't believe he bled red... I always thought he'd ooze neon green....

LMAO!:clap:

Brooke
what a shot by Hedo

More-Than-Most
The guy just kills people dreams

FaceDown91
05-22-2009, 11:31 PM
wow, cavs 0-2 in their own homecourt?

Squad13
Cavs = done if they don't pull something deep from their *** es

championships
Uh- OH!!!!!!!!

cmstophe
Game over, series over.

Grats Magic. Looks like Orlando is probably the best team in the NBA. The way they shoot, it really doesnt matter what you do.

OG "Dee" LOCc
Lebrons gonna pull some BS out... hahaha

EDIT: lol what did i say

More-Than-Most
05-22-2009, 11:32 PM
O.o

Ryan328
wow

NYK|NYY
Oh my god.

More-Than-Most
wow

Kakaroach
&$&$&$&$ are you kidding me

Squad13
Oh....my.... god....

Lakergirl24
You have to be kidding me

championships
Wow

Angel
We are all witnesses

NYK|NYY
That looked so good coming off his hands too.

S.J.Basketball
**** noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

eric1501
Does LeBron always crack under pressure like people were saying? Screw the HATERS!!

More-Than-Most
Insane

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 11:33 PM
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW That was something else. :speechless:

king4day
WOW.
Magic have had some crushing defeats this year

madiaz3
Nothing short of incredible.

madiaz3
Magic going up 2-0 in Cleveland would have been too good to be true.

soundjunkies2
They should of pressured the ball but that was a great shot by lebron.

tr4shb0t
Wow Lebron could not even believe that luck see his face?

Kenny
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Eagles_Guy
Hi, my name is Lebron, and I'm MVP baby

Any questions?

nahson
05-22-2009, 11:34 PM
no ****** wayyyyy skfhdvasdkjfhalksdjhfaldskjhfclkasdjhflkasdjhflkas dhflkasjdhflkjasd

carter15
unbe****inlievable....great ffreakin games...ECF, WCF....just amazing.

Kakaroach
That has to be deflating for the Magic lol. Talk about a series-changing shot!!!

Angel
That shot just ended the Magics season. The momentum is in Cleveland's favor now.

gcoll
And everyone at ESPN joygasms.

More-Than-Most
Lmao... that was so badass

KmB728
:pity: I cant watch ESPN tommorow, its gunna be all about Lebron and this shot

bomber0104
relax lakers fans. I think Cleveland are an easier matchup than Orlando

S.J.Basketball
We are all witnesses

Quit saying you're not a LBJ fan. Your mouth is wrapped around his balls like a bear trap.

ManRam
WOW. ****.

He is the best in the world.

We needed that. **********

championships
Game over, series over.

Grats Magic. Looks like Orlando is probably the best team in the NBA. The way they shoot, it really doesnt matter what you do.

Spoke to soon

goku
thank you **** i almost lost my bet

Joshtd1
What a shot

king4day
05-22-2009, 11:35 PM
Cavs fans likely to start comin in here talkin now.
i'd still be very worried if I'm a cavs fan. They've shown no signs that they are championship caliber. Orlando defended that well but LBJ is clutch.

OG "Dee" LOCc
Magic going up 2-0 in Cleveland would have been too good to be true.

I know. I would have cried man. LOL

Game 3 Orlando
Game 4 Orlando
Game 5 Cleveland
Game 6 Orlando
Game 6 Orlando

I still have faith in Orlando....:cry:

Lebrick James
I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

Nevermind those 100 bad calls by the REFS, all anyone will talk about tomorrow is my greatness!

Seamhead
Amazing shot.

nahson
this is un****enbalievable

koreancabbage
That shot just ended the Magics season. The momentum is in Cleveland's favor now.

umm no.

this series is going to game 7

ManRam
Quit saying you're not a LBJ fan. Your mouth is wrapped around his balls like a bear trap.

Someone is a little cranky. How much does that hurt Laker fans???

Squad13
Great shot by Lebron, can't believe he made that.

Angel
We Are All Witnesses!

agoody117
........wow

I was bout to say that he never usually makes those shots...

gcoll
Laker fans really hate Lebron.....

Free Throw
"He doesn't have killer instinct."

"I don't want Lebron taking the last shot with 2 seconds left."

How about with 1 second left? wow that was amazing.

bomber0104
yeah ESPN is gonna have a field day with this

goku
lebron is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

fade away 3

Vinny642
05-22-2009, 11:36 PM
wow gay, well whatever, the cavs are really a weak team, i think the magic take both at home

koreancabbage

what does that have to do with being a Lakers' fan?

soundjunkies2
Cleveland need to do a better job protecting their leads, it almost cost them again if it wasn't for lebron.Just a great shot.

ManRam
I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

Nevermind those 100 bad calls by the REFS, all anyone will talk about tomorrow is my greatness!

SHUT UP!

I'm as pissed as anyone. He got called for like 10 charges, and a travel late in the game. He didn't get one "LeBron call" late in the game.

We still have home court advantage...it's not over...far from it.

Angel
umm no.

this series is going to game 7

Doubt it. It doesn't hurt you to dream though buddy.

NYMetros
LeBron is a man.

MJ-BULLS
05-22-2009, 11:37 PM
yeah ESPN is gonna have a field day with this

lol :laugh2:

Squad13
I want Clevland in the finals(assuming we get there) we match up well against them.

what54!?
where are all the laker fans at who said lebron isn't clutch?

Vinny642
I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

Yea they kept giving you calls on Varejaos flops

Eagles_Guy
No one is ever allowed to **** talk Lebron ever again.

king4day

No way man. Cavs blew game one and got lucky in the end. For whatever reason they can't hold a big lead.
Magic know they can win this series and they still took home court.
Cavs fans at this game don't know how to help energize their team. They wait until something good happens before getting behind the team. I know this happens in a lot of places, but they gave up on the team. LBJ did it without the fans support.

agoody117
this series is going to be amazing...but to be honest, i think the magic are going to win...

ManRam
what does that have to do with being a Lakers' fan?

Nothing. I'm just curious. That can't be a fun sight for LeBron haters.

If only Hedo and Shard showed up in the first half...

I'm in awe. ****

what54!?
lebron is a beast btw

Lebrick James
I am the lord and the savior!!!

MagicBucsSox
what can you do, why wasnt dwight on mo for the inbound, what can u do great shot im like speechless

Free Throw
05-22-2009, 11:38 PM
I want Clevland in the finals(assuming we get there) we match up well against them.

As opposed to the other team in the eastern conference finals... :rolleyes:

Apophis
That was a sick shot... Why the **** did they send Turk on Lebron... All I can say is WOW....

bomber0104
Laker fans really hate Lebron.....

Boston fans dont?
Everyone hates lebron just like everyone hates kobe

cmstophe
Cavs fans likely to start comin in here talkin now.
i'd still be very worried if I'm a cavs fan. They've shown no signs that they are championship caliber. Orlando defended that well but LBJ is clutch.

nope.

Cavs fan here. This changes nothing. Cavs still have no shot unless they get their heads out.

avsman05
That was an amazing shot by an amazing player congrats cleveland and bron.

Lakergirl24
Cavs should not feel good about this win thought. Lost a 23 point lead. Magic have their number and i wouldnt be surprised if they go up 3-1

S.J.Basketball

Nah not at all. Saw my opportunity to quote him and pwn. That is all good sir.

NYK|NYY
You know after a great shot like that, the fact that the Cavs did everything to blow the game gets forgotten.

Draco
Lebron showing fans what it means to really be clutch.

Squad13
05-22-2009, 11:39 PM
As opposed to the other team in the eastern conference finals... :rolleyes:

Ummm what?

koreancabbage
you know you're a great player when you have haters everywhere

madiaz3
"He doesn't have killer instinct."

"I don't want Lebron taking the last shot with 2 seconds left."

How about with 1 second left? wow that was amazing.

If hitting one shot secured your legacy as a clutch player then so many arguments would not exist.

Anyway folks, let's not forget that HCA is still in Orlando's favor, whether they won this on a buzzer or continued the 20 point romping of the Magic throughout the game, they have to win on the road.

Vinny642
I would had Lewis were Hedo was at

More-Than-Most
Orlando will never leave 1 second on the clock ever again.

ManRam
That was a sick shot... Why the **** did they send Turk on Lebron... All I can say is WOW....

I've loved SVG's defensive strategy these playoffs...

But Pietrus has gotta be guarding LeBron there. Bad decision.

bahama0811
Great shot by LeBron, Wow!!!

Free Throw
05-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Ummm what?

You said that the Lakers match up better to the Cavs, which they do, mainly because the Magic swept your team.

Vincent
Tough shot

Magic should've let someone else to beat them though.

ManRam
that dont hurt laker fans at all nd plus y wud it? ******.... im pretty sure most laker fans wud want the cavs in the finals

Ok. Calling me ******...That doesn't make you sound upset. I was just asking a question. Sorry.

NYK|NYY
05-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Wonder how long it will take before they start running that shot in one of those commercials that they play to death.

Squad13
Gotta put a big on the inbound and take away their vision, I think they wanted a lob at the basket (they were talking about it before the inbound) but lebron saw it was clogged and ran out. Great play by a great player, he was choking until that point but made it when it counted.

Eagles_Guy
You know after a great shot like that, the fact that the Cavs did everything to blow the game gets forgotten.

Great sig

Vinny642
IM mad as **** but well Lebron made a great shot. 46 members and 49 Guests

GspLAL
great freakin shot

Vinny642
Great sig

the **** is funny lol. Chuck

MagicBucsSox
great shot by great player, what the hell can you do

championships
05-22-2009, 11:42 PM

Better yet, how much did that hurt you? Aren't you a Magic fan?