PDA

View Full Version : mets fan here who wants to complement you team

jkidd5
05-20-2009, 05:20 PM
i think you guys have a good team. and i also believe you will have one of the best rotations in baseball pretty soon. a rotation of juirrjens, lowe, vasquez, and with tommy hanson coming up soon, which we all know is prob the best pitching prospect in baseball, that will be a hell of a rotation. with the youth of juirrjens and hanson, it looks like you will have 2 awesome starters for a longggg time. when will hanson be coming up anyway?? what is the wait?? well anyway, good luck to you.

MrJones
05-20-2009, 06:27 PM
i think you guys have a good team. and i also believe you will have one of the best rotations in baseball pretty soon. a rotation of juirrjens, lowe, vasquez, and with tommy hanson coming up soon, which we all know is prob the best pitching prospect in baseball, that will be a hell of a rotation. with the youth of juirrjens and hanson, it looks like you will have 2 awesome starters for a longggg time. when will hanson be coming up anyway?? what is the wait?? well anyway, good luck to you.

The "wait" is a combo of waiting for Super 2 eligibility to pass and for a long term spot to open up for him in the form of either Kawakami to the BP (which is unlikely due to the size of his contract) or Tommy G. hanging 'em up.