PDA

View Full Version : What now for the Boston Celtics

JordansBulls
05-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Next year the Big 3 will be?

Garnett 33
Pierce 32
Allen 34

Will they be right back in the mix of things contending for a title?

What do they need to get now?

Joshtd1
05-19-2009, 01:25 AM
I think they will. They took the Magic team to game 7 without KG, and losing Powe to injury (which really hurt)

superkegger
05-19-2009, 01:26 AM
If KG doesn't go down, there are no questions. He'll be back next year, and they'll be back in contention for a title next year. They just need to make sure they have a deep bench. Moore and Marbury probably don't cut it.

Hellcrooner
05-19-2009, 01:37 AM
If they are inteligent they hand them three down to teams that are "almost there" in terms of being serious contenders in exchange for young players+ picks and some expirings and rebuild from there.

Something like expiring T-mac + pics +brooks for Kg or similar things

BTownTeamsRKing
05-19-2009, 01:42 AM
KG returns healthy. item #1.

after that.

starting 5 = Best in the NBA.
Rondo: improving every game and becoming an All Star.
Ray Allen: getting old, but can still go off and hit game winners with all the pressure.
Paul Pierce: heart and soul of the Celtics that can score in so many ways.
Kevin Garnett: Defensive Player of the Year and Co-Captain.
Kendrick Perkins: Progessing as a defensive force and apparently can shoot decently.

back up PG: id like to see Marbury for a full season.
SG: Eddie House can catch fire like no other.
SF: need an FA to fill that Posey roll.
PF: Re-sign Davis if possible.
C: Re-sign Leon Powe and add another big man to match up with tall guys.

This team def has another run at a championship next year. Remember, the Spurs won 4 titles and didnt repeat. the Celtics in the 80s won multiple titles and didnt repeat. According to this, a Championship is inline for 2010.

dodie53
05-19-2009, 01:48 AM
i have a feeling that injuries will plague them next season

Driven
05-19-2009, 01:50 AM
I think they'll be better than a year ago if healthy. The big three are the big three. But the way Rondo and Davis have progressed make them ridiculously dangerous.

Bucsfan
05-19-2009, 01:52 AM
I think they will still be good, rondo only got better this past season

Tragedy
05-19-2009, 02:21 AM
They're a good team - Especially if KG comes back healthy and they can re-sign Big Baby. The youngsters (Rondo and Perk) continue to get better and better, so each should be a force next year.

DaaBoTownSox
05-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Yeah, they'll definitely be contending. The big question is the bench. They have to do something about that.

redsox4ever36
05-19-2009, 03:12 AM
In a pure basketball move, rebuilding seems like the right call. You guys won a title, have the pieces to get younger and dangerous for years to come but I see why it wont happen. This team has heart and theres no telling how much these guys have left. You cant trade away talent like this. Detroit stayed together for 6 years, ECF after ECF, and couldnt get back to where they were. It was frustrating for Detroit but I cant imagine when it was all said and done, they were angry when they were consistently in the hunt. I'd take the risk of the team aging considering the upside.

Havoc Wreaker
05-19-2009, 03:21 AM
I think they'll be fine...hard to say if they will win the championship but I think it is fairly safe to say they will make the playoffs barring any bizzare injury

Ovratd1up
05-19-2009, 03:42 AM
Their young Big 3 carried them in the playoffs.
Rondo- Amazing all around player, can be a star.
Perkins- Can average a double double and some blocks. Becoming a defensive leader who brings toughness.
Big Baby- Keeps getting better.

If they can the young Big 3 AND bring back the veteran Big 3, then I think it's hard to see them losing. They would be a force.

GoatMilk
05-19-2009, 03:50 AM
they sold their soul for the title
Ainge was on the hot seat for a reason. he pulled some trades out of his *** and gutted the whole team. ok fine. you got your ring and you contended again this season. congrats

big 3 is getting older.
almost time to overpay for Rondo. he's good can be great don't get me wrong, but they're gonna have to keep him

overpay for Big Baby. he's been great, you better keep him
re-sign Powe. should be no problem if healthy right?

maybe they're still a year away from really sinking, but they're on their way

DamnGoat
05-19-2009, 03:59 AM
Who knows how KG will respond next year? That's the big thing. If he's healthy and plays like he's capable then of course they can compete for a title again. If he and Pierce and Allen start to show their age then they could slide a little in the East.

Orlando and Cleveland are only going to get better. A team like the Heat and maybe the Hawks could sneak up there too.

abe_froman
05-19-2009, 04:09 AM
they'll most likely be back contending,how strong of contender they'll be is unknown.teams will make moves to improve in the offseason(which means more competition).now add guys like lopez,rose,beasley that are only going to grow.than you have the teams that are already there(magic,cav's)..plus a couple of their key guys that are on the market,so who knows.but i still think they'll be in the fight

fredv
05-19-2009, 05:56 AM
They need to bring some young talent off the bench because it is way to weak.

davg31
05-19-2009, 06:42 AM
They could do with more depth and a healthy KG

JordansBulls
05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
I think Boston knows it needs more production from it's bench next year, I am wondering who will go there as a result.

EX-TREME
05-19-2009, 08:45 AM
they need a stronger bench which they can adress in the off season.

LakersSaintsLSU
05-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Im glad we stuck with bynum....Youth,yea now that's THE TRUTH!!!

NoSense
05-19-2009, 08:58 AM
They got plenty of decisions to make...like PLENTY...Let's see if Ainge is so good at what he does :D

Knowledge
05-19-2009, 08:59 AM
They will be contenders again as long as they can keep the main guys healthy. I think they could also use a scorer off the bench and a guy who is a energy guy and off the bench great perimeter defender.

JIDsanity
05-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Everyone is saying if KG comes back. Maybe look at the reason he's out. They are all in their 30's, injuries are going to hit them like a storm. Nothing lasts forever

Hanzinho
05-19-2009, 10:12 AM

after that.

Ray Allen: getting old, but can still go off and hit game winners with all the pressure.
Kendrick Perkins: Progessing as a defensive force and apparently can shoot decently.

This team def has another run at a championship next year. Remember, the Spurs won 4 titles and didnt repeat. the Celtics in the 80s won multiple titles and didnt repeat. According to this, a Championship is inline for 2010.

Agree dude!!!!

But 3 things...

SF: CHAPU NOCIONI IS THE MAN!!!! sign & trade Big Baby (+ Tony Allen) for him..

P.F: Sign Walter Hermann (good and cheap),

Center: Sheed Wallace, Pachulia, Gortat, Nesterovic, Kwame or Muhammed..

Rondo-----Marbury (or Kidd)----Pruitt
RayRay----House-----------Giddens
Pierce----Nocioni------------Walker
Garnett---Hermann----------Powe
Perkins---Sheed------------Semih Erden

Please Danny!!!! :pray:

theimortalone
05-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Agree dude!!!!

But 3 things...

Can you say "Pipe Dream".

NIUHuskies
05-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Everyone is saying if KG comes back. Maybe look at the reason he's out. They are all in their 30's, injuries are going to hit them like a storm. Nothing lasts forever

I was thinking the exact same thing. We kept hearing he'd be back for the playoffs....then he was out for the first round series. Who knows what the Celtics will get from him or if he can come back and be as effective. He is also entering his 3 year extension for just under 60 million. No one is going to trade for that contract right now.

Someone earlier mentioned Signing Rondo now....I wonder how much cap room they actually have to sign him currently with the Big 3 making about 60 million per year. Before they sign him one of the Big 3 needs to go.

I also see Glen Davis signing somewhere else for money that Boston can't give him right now.

Boston's future hinges on KG bouncing back from that injury.

op12
05-19-2009, 11:26 AM
like everyone has said kg coming back and a healthy starting 5 will put us in the hunt. resigning baby and powe are also big. give bill walker some solid season minutes at sf and we just need to sign a backup pg and c. if walker can fill in at backup sf, if we resign these PFs, and keep house at sg all we need are those 2 pickups.

nycericanguy
05-19-2009, 12:18 PM
if healthy they should have 2 more dominant seasons left, and yes rondo, davis and perkins have progressed.

MPScribbles
05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Now the Celtics start sliding back into suckatory. In two years they will be rondo running ahead of a bunch of senior citizens.

leftymo
05-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Unless they make changes, their title window is closed. Rondo will improve and that should keep them in contention with an elite record, but an older Allen, and the two taxing playoff years on Pierce is too much. Probably a good reason why so many Celtics broke down this year.

Despite playing close to a young and inexperienced Magic team, who will only get better and were also without their allstar point guard.

The Magic seem like the most likely team on the rise. The Cavs aren't necessarily b/c alot of their surrounding guys are older. (wally z, zman, wallace, smith, etc...)

Tragedy
05-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Now the Celtics start sliding back into suckatory. In two years they will be rondo running ahead of a bunch of senior citizens.
Yeah, because KG, Pierce, and Ray are all currently negotiating 5 year extentions....:rolleyes:

bostncelts34
05-19-2009, 03:47 PM
As long as Kg is healthy, we will be fine. Took orlando to gm 7 of the 2nd round with No kg or Powe, and a very limited bench.

Also, you guys gotta remember, they didn't have much of an off season last year after winning the finals. Now they will have alot of time to rest them selves for next year. Obviously they need to make a couple of bench signing, but other then that, they are fine.

Testaverde16
05-19-2009, 04:24 PM
they'll continue to be contenders... they still have some good young players... perkins will be interesting to see. I really dont see him becoming much on offense, though his body is an asset on defense.

rondo is a good young pg though and davis and powe can be decent backups/role players.

KmB728
05-19-2009, 04:33 PM
I think if we can pick up a solid backup big man other than Moore, and have a healthy KG we will be very dangerous

id love to sign Gorat, or the Birdman

TragicallyHip
05-19-2009, 04:42 PM
pick up the pieces, get all necessary surgery taken care of and get healthy. Rest up.

Derick713
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
The BIG 3 can't be great for the whole season. The Celtics don't have the depth to allow KG, Allen, and Pirece to rest. It seems as though they can't afford both Powe and Davis. The mileage has piled up on the BIG 3 to say the least.

They need more athleticism and shooting. They could lose House. Marbury and Moore could return, but would those two be that helpful. The Celtics have to hope for Gabe, Bill, and JR to step up.

TragicallyHip
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I think if we can pick up a solid backup big man other than Moore, and have a healthy KG we will be very dangerous

id love to sign Gorat, or the Birdman

I HATE the Birdman with a passion.

Angel
05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
They need to go after some bench help like an Anthony Parker, Marcin Gortat, Walter Hermann, or a Grant Hill. If they get two of those guys they will have a much stronger bench than last year which will give the Big 3 more chances to rest during the regular season. They'll be back though for sure.

KmB728
05-19-2009, 05:00 PM
i forgot to add, i think they should resign Stephon... he was really starting to shoot and move the ball well.

Tragicallyhip- How could you hate the birdman!? id love for the C's to get him, he is a great energy guy to bring off the bench

Angel
05-19-2009, 05:07 PM
i forgot to add, i think they should resign Stephon... he was really starting to shoot and move the ball well.

Tragicallyhip- How could you hate the birdman!? id love for the C's to get him, he is a great energy guy to bring off the bench

Yeah he was. After a half a season with the Celtics already and a full summer to get into basketball shape I think he could be very effective next year. Then sign Gortat or the Birdman. Sign Anthony Parker and maybe Walter Hermann and your bench looks like this.

C- Birdman or Gortat
PF-Powe
SF-Hermann/Walker
SG-Parker
PG-Marbury

That's a solid bench.

FarOutIos
05-19-2009, 05:07 PM
birdman rocks

Hellcrooner
05-19-2009, 05:09 PM
one name and three numbers

Miami

enough said

CoryFitzgerald
05-19-2009, 05:10 PM
they will if they get a good backup big man in the off season

Angel
05-19-2009, 05:12 PM
one name and three numbers

Miami

enough said

Miami didn't win 60 games the year after they won the title though and Boston won a lot of those games without KG. They will definitely contend next year.

Jay22Redd
05-19-2009, 05:13 PM
All they need is a KG back and they will contend

ALQ20
05-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Boston can contend next year....no doubt....its the Eastern Conference...you can be 15-20 games below .500 and still make the playoffs to contend for the championship. What's new?

Cubs Win
05-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Boston can contend next year....no doubt....its the Eastern Conference...you can be 15-20 games below .500 and still make the playoffs to contend for the championship. What's new?

Not true at all. Typical ignorant Lakers fan.

BkOriginalOne
05-19-2009, 05:42 PM
They need the same things that they needed before the season started.
Back up point guard (Steph, Kidd, Bibby)
Another perimter guy who can defend.
Athleticism
A Backup Center

Angel
05-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Resign Stephon Marbury, sign Anthony Parker and sign Rasheed Wallace, Chris "The Birdman" Andersen or Marcin Gortat. That would be a very solid bench even if Andersen and Sheed are too expensive because Gortat is very good for way less money.

ALQ20
05-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Not true at all. Typical ignorant Lakers fan.

lol..enlighten me....typical eastern conference fan...because your two short sentences really didn't say much more then a simple "i dont know what to say so i will insult you"...

is it cus your bulls were #8? it's not a knock on the bulls...im actually a big fan of derek rose...it's just easier to contend for a title in the East then the West...

AirJesus26
05-19-2009, 06:50 PM

after that.

Well Celtics are not Spurs or in the 80's... This is now not the past... But I do agree that they need to find a SF for that Posey roll.

AirJesus26
05-19-2009, 06:53 PM
They need the same things that they needed before the season started.
Back up point guard (Steph, Kidd, Bibby)
Another perimter guy who can defend.
Athleticism
A Backup Center

Kidd or Bibby well never be a back-up right now... and plus the Celtics needs to extend Rondo, G. Davis, Powe contracts... You know your team never get's everything they want...

Missing56&33
05-19-2009, 07:08 PM

Garnett 33
Pierce 32
Allen 34

they still have a good team just limit the big three's mins... they still have a few years contending for a title. Unfortunate about KG being hurt or they would prolly have won it again this year.

sox04rR
05-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Ray allan could be ont he move for a younger better guard like AKA ben gordon. He wants out of chicago. Last year he only signed a one year deal so hes a fa. The celtics can use peirse till he retires plus i think he still has somthing left. KG is a leader so they are ALWAYS going to keephim in town. But to me ay allan is just getting older.. Why not put a younger RAY in there like ben... there are very similar but ones only 26 and the others about 35. They both shout the ball well we can just keep ben around longer.. Maybe trade Ray for a decent defender and shooter off the bench...

what54!?
05-20-2009, 12:25 PM
why would you trade him? He's still good. besides what makes you tink you guys have the money to sign him even if you trade ray?

There called the big 3 :pity:

king4day
05-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Not a bad idea.
It would be risky though since you'd still have to find a taker for Allen while hoping Gordon doesn't get overpaid.

Squad13
05-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Ray allan could be ont he move for a younger better guard like AKA ben gordon. He wants out of chicago. Last year he only signed a one year deal so hes a fa. The celtics can use peirse till he retires plus i think he still has somthing left. KG is a leader so they are ALWAYS going to keephim in town. But to me ay allan is just getting older.. Why not put a younger RAY in there like ben... there are very similar but ones only 26 and the others about 35. They both shout the ball well we can just keep ben around longer.. Maybe trade Ray for a decent defender and shooter off the bench...

Who would want Ben Gordon? Did you watch that series, the guy takes the worst shots in the league. Gordon, Crawford, Stephen Jackson, and JR Smith take awful awful shots.

HOZ THE KNICK
05-20-2009, 01:14 PM
gorden wants to get paid are the celtics under the cap?

Becks2307
05-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Who would want Ben Gordon? Did you watch that series, the guy takes the worst shots in the league. Gordon, Crawford, Stephen Jackson, and JR Smith take awful awful shots.

add larry hughes to that list...he may be the worst of them all

JordansBulls
05-20-2009, 01:38 PM

:pity:

DabullsDabearsD
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Boston will contend for a playoff spot but that is it.

DabullsDabearsD
05-20-2009, 02:15 PM
lol..enlighten me....typical eastern conference fan...because your two short sentences really didn't say much more then a simple "i dont know what to say so i will insult you"...

is it cus your bulls were #8? it's not a knock on the bulls...im actually a big fan of derek rose...it's just easier to contend for a title in the East then the West...

You have to get through LeBron in the East. Thats much harder than getting through an agging Kobe/Lakers in the West.

Also know your facts before sounding like a idiot. The Bulls were the 7th seed.

ALQ20
05-21-2009, 06:27 PM
You have to get through LeBron in the East. Thats much harder than getting through an agging Kobe/Lakers in the West.

wow..i missed it by one seed...big deal. Please...get off Lebron's nuts. I'm sure you like the smell and the way they feel, but i'm speaking about teams as a whole, and you mention Lebron. i never even mentioned the Lakers or Kobe. who gives a ****?

you missed my whole point anyways, i said it's easier to contend in the East because it is easier to get to the playoffs. Once a team makes the playoffs, they are CONTENDING for a title. By far, you have better opportunities in the East.

East #8 Seed - Detroit (W-L) 39-43
West #8 Seed - Utah (W-L) 48-34

Atlanta, Miami, Philly, Chicago & Detroit wouldn't have made the playoffs in the West, BUT, they were in contention for the title because they made the playoffs in the East. that's 5 out of 8 teams. FACT.

ElMarroAfamado
05-21-2009, 06:53 PM

after that.

wow someones a little too optimistic.....

besides the big 3 the celtics are full of bums

but its the east so yeah they can probably still contend

op12
05-21-2009, 07:06 PM
wow someones a little too optimistic.....

besides the big 3 the celtics are full of bums

but its the east so yeah they can probably still contend

2 dumb comments in one post. rondo, perk, and baby are not even close to bums. house is a 1 trick pony but a huge spark and not a bum. powe is a hard worker and solid inside, again not a bum. that makes 8 solid players not including starbury. pretty deep for a bunch of bums.

and everyone hating on the east lets compare the top 3 on each side.
lakers, nuggets, spurs
vs
cavs, celtics, magic

personally i think that east top 3 looks more solid as the spurs are getting older.

Sly Guy
05-21-2009, 08:43 PM

Garnett 33
Pierce 32
Allen 34

they need to blow it up and start from scratch. :)

29$JerZ
05-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Celtics are built to win now, now start a decade dynasty.

Their window is up next year, maybe 2 if they can get some good players in 2010 somehow.

td0tsfinest
05-21-2009, 09:31 PM
They weren't at full strength. Come back with the same core. Marbury and Moore are likely not to return. Try to bring in some veteran leadership, maybe a veteran backup to Rondo. And a Veteran PF.

Powe and/or Big Baby, have likely played their last game in a Celtics uniform. They got a lot to do in repairing role players on that team.

JordansBulls
05-22-2009, 08:33 AM
So who exactly can the Celtics get?

Squigga420
05-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Basketball isnt cool in Boston anymore. Neither is hockey for some reason...

Super.
05-22-2009, 10:16 AM
So who exactly can the Celtics get?

Maybe they can steal Gortat from the Magic and let Moore go. That would be HUGE improvement. would even leave room to trade one of the bench big guys.

resign marbury i guess?

wait till 2010. we got a TON of cap room then....Pierce + Allen.

Super.
05-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Basketball isnt cool in Boston anymore. Neither is hockey for some reason...

dont remind me! :cry: only 3 more months till football starts!!!

Kakaroach
05-22-2009, 10:41 AM
I think all 3 stay for another year. Especially if Garnett is healthy. But I like the idea of getting Gortat from the Magic and letting Mikki Moore go. And re-sign Big Baby. He improved a lot.

magichatnumber9
05-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey we got our championship last year and now we are paying the toll. Oh well, thats life unless they decide to pick up one of those FA.

JordansBulls
06-28-2009, 02:08 PM
they need to blow it up and start from scratch. :)

Why is this?

WoodbridgeSkins
06-28-2009, 02:23 PM
Boston probably would've repeated if they had KG in the playoffs last year. No need to change anything. Ainge is an idiot for trying to trade Rondo and Allen!

Lakermania33
06-28-2009, 03:08 PM

after that.

I believe that you are right (can't believe I just agreed with a C fan lol) and can make another push this year, but what then? The difference when the Spurs won is the key players were not in their 30's. I think you need to keep the big three but upgrade your bench adding two or three players because I don't think championship teams feel you can beat them if you stay in tact. I think two major signings to improve your bench and another solid pick up puts you right back into the finals. Question is when will age hit, because it hits quick.

Lakermania33
06-28-2009, 03:42 PM

Granted the east is top heavy 1-3 but 6-8 are barely 500 if at all. That's means that 40 potential games (10 teams) in the east could be against teams just at 500 or below (if you play them 4 times a year). 12 additional games you could play against the West's worst teams. That's 52 BS games during the year. Detroit was 39-43 the 8 seed while Phoenix was 46-36 and didn't qualify for the playoffs. They easily would have been a 4 or 5 seed in the east. Look I love USC but I wouldn't run out and say the PAC 10 is tougher then the SEC which is what your saying.

I like LBJ and no disrespect but in 6 years Cleveland has proved nothing to show that going through Cleveland is worst then going through the west.

nikefreek220
06-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Agree dude!!!!

But 3 things...

You must be Argentinian right??

Penetra8r
06-28-2009, 08:49 PM
I'd love for KG to get healthy and have a clean bill of health!

Giants-49ers-Ws
06-28-2009, 08:58 PM
would the celtics have any interest in corey maggette as their back-up SF..instant scoring threat off bench????

BkOriginalOne
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Get Healthy.
Steph is still an option if they see what he's like for the full season.
They need a backup point guard and young atheltic guys on the permiter who can defend.
They also need a nother big to shore up their frontline.

Dncehalldrug
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Who knows how KG will respond next year? That's the big thing. If he's healthy and plays like he's capable then of course they can compete for a title again. If he and Pierce and Allen start to show their age then they could slide a little in the East.

Orlando and Cleveland are only going to get better. A team like the Heat and maybe the Hawks could sneak up there too.

Exactly. It all depends on KG and how the others responds. We all know Glen Davis and Rondo have progressed really well. We all know the Boston players (KG, Pierce, and Ray) are getting old every day, so it's now or never for them. No need to say more about the other 2 GOOD teams in the East...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news/090713/michael-jackson-6-240.jpg

R.I.P. to the King of Pop

mikantsass
06-28-2009, 09:10 PM
They need to sign a big man off the bench. Chris Anderson would be perfect. Also, they need a backup PG. Sessions would be ideal, but Marbury is more realistic. I would not be opposed to trading Ray Ray for some value in return, but you gotta keep KG and Pierce together. Rondo and Perk have been solid.

ElMarroAfamado
06-29-2009, 01:01 AM
it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
The East...
but cmon now....
anyone who thinks the celtics will win another title are in denial its over for them....
besides their starting line up their bench is full of bums....

JordansBulls
06-29-2009, 08:33 AM
it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
The East...
but cmon now....
anyone who thinks the celtics will win another title are in denial its over for them....
besides their starting line up their bench is full of bums....

The east is probably as strong as the west if not stronger.

S-Dot
06-29-2009, 11:04 AM
use the money they have or trade players like tony allen to rebuild their bench; they'll be contenders, though i feel orlando and cleveland are improving

azkarraga
06-29-2009, 11:24 AM

lol

tc2deuce
06-29-2009, 11:42 AM
I look for the C's to ditch Rondo either before this season or after and put in a offer for CP3 in the 2010 offseason...

LA_Raiders
06-29-2009, 11:45 AM
The east is probably as strong as the west if not stronger.

That was a good joke...

East: Orl, Bos, Clev

West: LA, Den, SA, Hou, Uth, NO, Por, Dal

mexceltic
06-29-2009, 01:55 PM
You must be Argentinian right??

im not argentinian, but still i think Chapu Nocioni is a great fit for Boston (since Posey´s gone) but ill prefer having Oberto (Fabricio) for a back up at the 4/5 possition than Hermann....
They´ll be back!!!

kingkobe
06-29-2009, 02:48 PM
That was a good joke...

Well, Hou is out of that now. And unless NO and Dal get their acts together, there's only LA, Den, SA and maybe Utah (see Road Games).

Nighthawk
06-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Utah???? Korver, Boozer, Millsap AND Okur all might be leaving. They may keep one of Boozer or Millsap but Okur is gone. Hornets i cant see Contending. Rockets are in shambles with T-mac and Yao not being able to stay healthy. Dallas had there chances but blew it. Portland is still a couple years away. Oden being hurt and somewhat a bust thus far hurts them to.

Laker, Spurs, Nuggets

Celtics, Magic, Cavs

THATS IT...One of those 6 teams in winning.

JordansBulls
06-29-2009, 03:34 PM
That was a good joke...

LA, Den, SA are the contenders with Port behind

jojoe1188
06-29-2009, 03:56 PM
they need to trade ray allen his value will never be higher with his huge *** expiring contract and his performance against the bulls

Grim Reaper
06-29-2009, 06:59 PM
No matter what's been said about Rasheed Wallace only wanting to join the Magic or Celtics my sources have told me he's 90% sure he will be a Celtic next year. I'm dead serious too.

BTownTeamsRKing
06-29-2009, 10:06 PM
I heard that too^ Rasheed would be a good addition for sure.

JordansBulls
07-01-2009, 11:04 AM
they need to trade ray allen his value will never be higher with his huge *** expiring contract and his performance against the bulls

Trade him for whom?? Michael Redd???