PDA

View Full Version : Rubio draft situation

Hellcrooner
05-18-2009, 09:48 PM
http://marcawas5.recoletos.es/blogs/Controlador?opcion=9&codPost=2947

This is a translation everything between () are my own comments.

This is Rickys situation having every aspect on account:

As of today and waiting for tomorrows lottery results among the worst teams in the league ricky Hill be one of the 3 first picks amino Blake griffn who wears 23 in Ok after asking permision from Wayman Tisdale that had i retired in his honour.The otehr Players is Hazme Tabeet from Conn, a “litte angel” of 2.21 (7.4?) nothing less.
Very nbear to them S Curry wonderfull Pg from Davidson.

If he is taken in one of the first picks Rubio Hill have enough money to pay his buy out with Jouventud.
If he isn’t he will have money to pay the buyout but wont be able to get good earnings ( as he would have to pay the buyout with almost 100% of his salary).
Rycky can take the decision to not go into the league like Fran Vazquez did iback on the day, his rights would be for the team that selects them but he could go on playing for Jouventut in Europe.
If he is selected in the first picks but does not like the team because he considers that they are nto offering him an attractive project he can decide to not report and go on playing in spain even if the rights would still be held by that team ( in my opinion this is a threat for teams that wont start him right on like Clips with Davis or Was with arenas or Okc with Westbrook and for litte market teams like Memphis….and good news for NY)

Mi impresión is that tuesdays lotey Hill make clear wich team Hill take him and the draft position he Hill take so that would make EASIER for him to decide if going in or dropping out.

GiantYankKnicks
05-18-2009, 09:54 PM
He would be a perfect fit for the Knicks,Hopefully the Ping-Pong Balls bounce our way.I have a feeling that even if we get the #1 pick we will take Rubio.Which i wouldnt be a fan of but i just have that feeling.

xabial
05-18-2009, 10:07 PM
he would be a perfect fit for the knicks,hopefully the ping-pong balls bounce our way.i have a feeling that even if we get the #1 pick we will take rubio.which i wouldnt be a fan of but i just have that feeling.

Post deleted

xabial
05-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Your right Griffin's clearly better, But looking at the Knicks PG situation i wouldnt blame them taking rubio
Sorry for my double post forgot to edit and i posted to fast cuz i didnt see my old post My fault

NYstateofMinD
05-19-2009, 09:28 AM
I hope there is a way we can get either Rubio and Griffen, and get Curry somehow. That would rock.

EricU812
05-19-2009, 09:42 AM
If Sac-Town wins...any chance they would take Rubio over Griffen?

Hawkeye15
05-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Wonder if he would consider playing in Minnesota if drafted there?

lakers4sho
05-19-2009, 10:26 AM
New York would be a good fit. Phoenix too if they plan to keep Gentry for a long time.

But if NY plans to get LBJ and other all stars in 2010 Rubio's future might be doubtful with them.

theimortalone
05-19-2009, 10:32 AM
I am VERY confused by this thread! :confused: :shrug:

GCOOKIE7
05-19-2009, 10:59 AM
I am VERY confused by this thread! :confused: :shrug:

These NY fans need to stop talking nonsense

JayW_1023
05-19-2009, 11:15 AM
I would take Rubio over Griffin right now actually.

BigEric
05-19-2009, 11:25 AM
I hope there is a way we can get either Rubio and Griffen, and get Curry somehow. That would rock.

I want a fully loaded Dodge Charger and Miss Kentucky. What are my chances with those?

theimortalone
05-19-2009, 11:27 AM
I want a fully loaded Dodge Charger and Miss Kentucky. What are my chances with those?

lol :laugh:

Thatruth32
05-19-2009, 11:28 AM
hes hard

29$JerZ
05-19-2009, 11:36 AM
The point of the thread is if your team selects Rubio and doesn't immediately start him he can just continue to play in Spain despite holding his rights.

That's a problem for small markets teams who need an immediate impact and would have to contribute to paying his contract.

Crazy Crab
05-19-2009, 11:46 AM

there is a lot of speculation that sacto would take rubio because they took big men the last 2 drafts.

nycericanguy
05-19-2009, 12:12 PM
New York would be a good fit. Phoenix too if they plan to keep Gentry for a long time.

But if NY plans to get LBJ and other all stars in 2010 Rubio's future might be doubtful with them.

:confused: why? Rubio would be under control for a years and as a rookie or 2nd year player his salary would be low.

CityofTreez
05-19-2009, 12:17 PM

I hope I win the california lottery followed by Kim Kardashian falling out of the sky into my lap accompanied by a 1st class air-trip to Thailand. Now that would rock!

BigEric
05-19-2009, 12:38 PM
I hope I win the california lottery followed by Kim Kardashian falling out of the sky into my lap accompanied by a 1st class air-trip to Thailand. Now that would rock!

You're asking for a little bit too much there, buddy. I mean I wanted a car and a woman trying to make it big in the world. You took one of the finest a$$es on the market and a huge lottery. :). Nothing tops what that Knicks fan took though, that's asking for ALOT.

GCOOKIE7
05-19-2009, 03:49 PM

That would crush your pelvis

DreamShaker
05-19-2009, 04:36 PM

Doubt it. I think Griffin is a lock to go 1st and Rubio is a near-lock to go 2nd. Only guy who would have a chance to get drafted ahead of him would be Thabeet, which, in my opinion, would be ********. I think Harden is the 3rd best prospect in the draft....above Thabeet and Hill.

DreamShaker
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
That would crush your pelvis

:laugh2: