PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest?

R-H-C-P
05-18-2009, 09:44 PM
i have a question for you guys, why is ron artest considered a tough guy you don't wan't to mess with?

i mean i have never seen the guy get in a fight or punk anybody out except for 70 year old granny's in the stands......i consistently see him backout of fights.......the guy is nothing but talk...

Ethix11
05-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Because he is a rapper and he has to uphold that tough guy image. Also, havent you ever seen him? He's 6'7" and weighs 260. Oh and his hair when he was with the Pacers, remember how jacked up it was? Yea he dont give a **** about anything. As far as backing out of fights, he knows what it can cost him to do something stupid as hes done before. And im sure hes told players to meet with him after a game on many an occasion.

rapswin98
05-18-2009, 09:54 PM
how could you say hes jus talk when hes a basketball player, not a UFC fighter.

goku
05-18-2009, 10:01 PM
so would you fight artest a 6'7 270 pound guy ?

rapswin98
05-18-2009, 10:04 PM
jus look at kobe lol /\. hes ******** in his pants.

D-Leethal
05-18-2009, 10:08 PM
what do you expect the guy to do? fight Kobe and toss his career out the window in a contract year........real smart man you seem like you got it allll figured out ........ #1 he is considered tough as nails on the basketball court because he will guard you straight up, not back down one bit and frustrate the hell outta you.....#2 because he could beat the **** out of 90% of the league......He grew as a basketball player on the streets of NYC, not some christian academy like most of these guys.....Artest is a bad mother ****er and I'm sure every NBA player would say the same

R-H-C-P
05-18-2009, 10:18 PM
see thats exactly what i"m talking about....all you guys say is he could beat the **** out of someone but i or any of you have never seen it....i remember in that piston game where ben wallace completely punked him out and he didn't do ****, and all of a sudden a 5'5 fan throws a drink on him and he goes crazy and tries to kill him......see to me thats nothing but being a little *****!

R-H-C-P
05-18-2009, 10:21 PM
what do you expect the guy to do? fight Kobe and toss his career out the window in a contract year........real smart man you seem like you got it allll figured out ........ #1 he is considered tough as nails on the basketball court because he will guard you straight up, not back down one bit and frustrate the hell outta you.....#2 because he could beat the **** out of 90% of the league......He grew as a basketball player on the streets of NYC, not some christian academy like most of these guys.....Artest is a bad mother ****er and I'm sure every NBA player would say the same

ok........i guess fighting an nba player will ruin your career so thats why he decides to fight fans....i get it now dude!

Driven
05-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Artest can't really afford to do anything ever since the Auburn Hills incident.

mrblisterdundee
05-18-2009, 10:26 PM
All professional athletes are mainly talkers, except for boxers and international athletes (not international basketball players). If they were frequent fighters, they probably wouldn't have become professional athletes.

dee279
05-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Becuz he is tryin to take off that crazy image he has. Many people think he will just beat up anybody and he is really more smart then that.

jacquewho?
05-18-2009, 10:55 PM

Pretty much the truth right here.

D-Leethal
05-18-2009, 10:59 PM
ok........i guess fighting an nba player will ruin your career so thats why he decides to fight fans....i get it now dude!

yes, and he was suspended a full season without pay for that and knows he is on thin ice....when you have a multi million dollar career after growing up on the streets you usually tend to wanna keep that career going

montazingmvp
05-19-2009, 02:47 AM
jus look at kobe lol /\. hes ******** in his pants.

i love that picture my man. vida guerra is bomb

montazingmvp
05-19-2009, 02:52 AM
and to anyone that wants to argue whether artest is tough...

you're an idiot. the dude grew up in the hood, he's 6'7 200 and a lot of pounds... you woulnd't mess with him...you probably wouldn't even look him in the eyes.

how can you say someone isn't tough when you know you wouldn't mess with him...i mean that premice in itself is hilarious.

and the dude that artest punked that came in the court could probably kick your *****, never mind artest...lol people on the internet trying to act tough...comedy at its best

conway429
05-19-2009, 03:08 AM
i have a question for you guys, why is ron artest considered a tough guy you don't wan't to mess with?

'Cause he's a massive dude from the 'hood.
And although recently he's been better behaved, throughout his career he's done stuff that make it obvious he doesn't give a ****.

BigEric
05-19-2009, 03:14 AM
Artest, 260 pound man from NYC. Doesn't care about national image. He'd kick the crap outta this idiots on this site that think he's nothing but a crazy nut.

If Artest fights Kobe in that situation, he's considered crazy, if he doesn't fight we make threads about his toughness. Let's get it straight people, 260 pounds, black NBA player that stands at 6'7", got into brawl with fans, and doesn't give a **** what you think.

BigEric
05-19-2009, 03:15 AM
'Cause he's a massive dude from the 'hood.
And although recently he's been better behaved, throughout his career he's done stuff that make it obvious he doesn't give a ****.

Gotta love Boats and Hoes. Haha.

thephoenixson28
05-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Golden glove champ.... :box: enough said

6"7 260 pounds

Benaforce
05-19-2009, 04:36 AM
This is the worst thread i've read in a long time. Why waste your time?

FarOutIos
05-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Personally, I think Kobe would be very scared if it were just him and Artest in a dark alley. Kobe seems to be more of a little man acting tough than Artest...

Knowledge
05-19-2009, 07:48 AM

Yup. Artest is smarter than he was back then ans knows he has to be careful. The dude is still crazy as **** though. He lived in Queensbridge Houses, no punks could survive there.

Trouble87
05-19-2009, 08:50 AM
He's built like a tank and grew up in the Queensbridge Houses... he grew up there in the late 80's and early 90's. I think most people know what NY projects was like in the late 80's and early 90's *sniff sniff* <--- some might get me

I wouldn't say RonRon is the toughest guy to ever walk the earth but I wouldn't pick a fight with him. Pretty sure you wouldnt either R-H-C-P

Trouble87
05-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Now that I think about it.... It's a lil dumb that a thread like this even exist... what does this have to do with the NBA or Ron Artest as a player?

At the end of the day he could be terry cloth soft and it wouldnt matter. The guy can ball and is pretty entertaining to watch off the court (waiting for him to become a analyst on TNT)

This thread should be locked IMO

NoSense
05-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Yup. Artest is smarter than he was back then ans knows he has to be careful. The dude is still crazy as **** though. He lived in Queensbridge Houses, no punks could survive there.

That's the reason why I like him. He became smarter and makes wiser decisions...I just hope he takes the $37 Mil/4 years the Rockets are allegedly giving him and stays in HOU..

JIDsanity
05-19-2009, 09:10 AM
see thats exactly what i"m talking about....all you guys say is he could beat the **** out of someone but i or any of you have never seen it....i remember in that piston game where ben wallace completely punked him out and he didn't do ****, and all of a sudden a 5'5 fan throws a drink on him and he goes crazy and tries to kill him......see to me thats nothing but being a little *****!

LOL, Ben Wallace didn't do ****, and it sound like your talking ****. SO I'll tell you what why don't you go to the next Rockets game, and throw something at Ron.

Manos
05-19-2009, 09:14 AM

i mean i have never seen the guy get in a fight or punk anybody out except for 70 year old granny's in the stands......i consistently see him backout of fights.......the guy is nothing but talk...

you're fired

NYY 26 to 7
05-19-2009, 10:05 AM
cuz you don't mess with someone who has cred in QB

kjdills13
05-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Who ever started this thread if you dont think he is tought. I think you should go to a game next year get front row seats and bash him all game. then throw a diet soda and and ice cream cone at him. Then you would realize how tuff Ron Ron really is.

ps bring a change of underwear because when he gives you the look of death u will **** yourself

IndyRealist
05-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Being 6'7" 260lbs all muscle is scary enough. I watched him play in Indiana and saw him up close, he's a tough guy. No NBA player is going to be a UFC fighter, and he's realized now that if he gets into a fight again he's probably out of the league. Just because he's wised up doesn't make him soft. I didn't see Kobe throwing the first punch, did you?

conway429
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Gotta love Boats and Hoes. Haha.

hahaha, it just makes me laugh :)

I just hope he takes the $37 Mil/4 years the Rockets are allegedly giving him and stays in HOU..

I think he'll want/get/deserves more than that... I'd guess closer to 45-50

colinskik
05-19-2009, 02:39 PM
"And the QB don't stand for no quarterback."

Sly Guy
05-19-2009, 02:43 PM
how many large scale brawls have we seen in the NBA this season? I fail to see how you can call Artest a ***** without calling the whole league ******* as well.