PDA

View Full Version : If the Rockets Were To Win Game 7...?

Rockets Fanatic
05-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Would the Lakers make any major changes in the offseason? This would be probably the most embarrising loss in Lakers history if they lose and im not sure Jerry Buss would want to neccisarily keep this team together

still1ballin
05-17-2009, 02:25 PM
The biggest change would be our coach. He won't get fired, but he would be told to resign. Also another change would be at our PG spot. Maybe Jason Kidd?

KB24PG16
05-17-2009, 02:26 PM
ill answer the question IF they lose until then im not going to

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 02:33 PM
If the Lakers Lose....Lamar Odom will Leave...Andrew Bynum Is on the trading block and what millions fail to realize is

KOBE BRYANTS IS A ELIGIBLE FREE AGENT

You will hear alot of Bulls rumors on sign and trade, Maybe even a possible Knicks move...All in All I don't think Kobe Will leave, but its going to put alot of pressure on the Lakers.

And I see everyone Leaving the Lakers but Kobe, or Kobe leaving the Lakers.

So Lakers fans pray

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 02:34 PM
The Lakers may Trade for Shaq and try to sign Jason Kidd...I see all of this happening IF they lose tonight.

MagicBucsSox
05-17-2009, 02:37 PM
if the rockets win this would be his last game in purple & gold. he will not hang around with this soft non hungry cast for the remains of his career

but lakers will win and big!!-both of these home teams aint winning today bank that

fredv
05-17-2009, 02:37 PM
How about if the Lakers loose to the Nuggets if they win tonight? Same sentence?

MagicBucsSox
05-17-2009, 02:41 PM
The Lakers may Trade for Shaq and try to sign Jason Kidd...I see all of this happening IF they lose tonight.

why would they trade for a free agent kidd, let alone another slow pg who cant guard smaller fast pgs,thats been theyre problem since they're finals lost to the pistons. and shaq? come'on they passed on getting KG for Bynum ,shaq aint going there

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 02:42 PM
How about if the Lakers loose to the Nuggets if they win tonight? Same sentence?

Anything Short of a Championship this year for the Lakers is Failure. If they fail in the Finals and get Jason Kidd. Kobe will Stay. If they lose in the Conf Finals Shaq for Bynum and Gason, Odom is gone and the lineup will mix. If they lose NOW. Kobe leaving might just happen

still1ballin
05-17-2009, 02:46 PM
If the Lakers Lose....Lamar Odom will Leave...Andrew Bynum Is on the trading block and what millions fail to realize is

KOBE BRYANTS IS A ELIGIBLE FREE AGENT

You will hear alot of Bulls rumors on sign and trade, Maybe even a possible Knicks move...All in All I don't think Kobe Will leave, but its going to put alot of pressure on the Lakers.

And I see everyone Leaving the Lakers but Kobe, or Kobe leaving the Lakers.

So Lakers fans pray

No

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 02:46 PM
why would they trade for a free agent kidd, let alone another slow pg who cant guard smaller fast pgs,thats been theyre problem since they're finals lost to the pistons. and shaq? come'on they passed on getting KG for Bynum ,shaq aint going there

Yes I agree with you 100 percent. I was talking about that this morning. I know that and you know that, but Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson don't know that. When have you ever seen a naturally fast PG on any Phil Jackson team that was successful?

They Lakers can't acquire any more big men in a price range, and worse they ONLY want big attractions on there team. That is why I said Jason Kidd and Shaq. Simply because they can't do any better then that or Kobe leaves.

nygiants242
05-17-2009, 02:47 PM
If? It's not going to happen. Lakers will win this game. Period.

fredv
05-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Anything Short of a Championship this year for the Lakers is Failure. If they fail in the Finals and get Jason Kidd. Kobe will Stay. If they lose in the Conf Finals Shaq for Bynum and Gason, Odom is gone and the lineup will mix. If they lose NOW. Kobe leaving might just happen

I think that if Kobe lost to the Cavs/Lebron in the Finals, he would leave. He has too much ego, than to come back. He would basically let everyone down he isn't a Laker, he plays for himself IMO.

lakers4sho
05-17-2009, 02:52 PM
If the Rockets Were To Win Game 7...

....they would face the Nuggets in the next round.

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 02:52 PM
No

No or Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!?

RESTRICTED
Shannon Brown

UNRESTRICTED
Trevor Ariza
Kobe Bryant (ETO)
Lamar Odom

bigvdebo86
05-17-2009, 02:56 PM
if kobe and the lakers lose then they will never win with kobe

still1ballin
05-17-2009, 02:56 PM
No or Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!?

RESTRICTED
Shannon Brown

UNRESTRICTED
Trevor Ariza
Kobe Bryant (ETO)
Lamar Odom

No as in Bynum will not be on the trading block, Kobe isn't going anywhere. Only question mark is Odom.

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 03:11 PM
You really think Kobe the same player who got Shaq moved when they were supposed to win a championship originally isn't going to do the same thing? He almost got Bynum moved but the Nets didn't want Bynum for Kidd. Kobe isn't a player who makes his teammates better, Kobes teammates are as good with him as they would be anywhere else. Kobe expects you to know your role and do what your supposed to do.

The Laker lockeroom is about average compared to the league. Kobe wants to win a championship and will put ALL types of pressure on the Lakers if he doesn't. So yes if the Lakers lose, which I doubt will happen for some reason. All hell will break loose.

I really dont think the Lakers will lose though.

IrespectNumber3
05-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Kobe has to win a title without Shaq and Kobe has to win a title while maintaining Finals MVP. With that said those two factors are far more important then him being a Laker.

todu82
05-17-2009, 03:33 PM
If the Lakers lose today (A big if), I think Phil Jackson will be fired or asked to resign. I didn't know Kobe was a free agent, if they lose today then it could very well be his last game with the team.

dtmagnet
05-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Someone should make a thread what if Boston loses to Orlando game 7? They would have some similar descisions to make. As for the Lakers I can't comment, but I think this would mean a Cleveland vs. Denver finals.

KeithLBC
05-17-2009, 04:43 PM
If the Rockets lose, do they ditch their injury prone all stars to rebuild?

Kabowdos
05-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Doesn't look like they are going to lose... they are up 20 at half time. Rockets scored 31 points in two quarters.

Kabowdos
05-17-2009, 04:49 PM
If the Lakers lose today (A big if), I think Phil Jackson will be fired or asked to resign. I didn't know Kobe was a free agent, if they lose today then it could very well be his last game with the team.

The Lakers aren't going to lose.

KB24PG16
05-17-2009, 04:50 PM
close thread the rockets not to win

Lakerfan8032
05-17-2009, 05:01 PM
They're not so irrelevant.

superkegger
05-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Lakers won, so it's irrelevant.

still1ballin
05-17-2009, 06:59 PM