PDA

View Full Version : Is Stan Van Gundy really a "master of panic" like Shaq said?

HoosierDaddy
05-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Is he really a "master of panic" come playoff time?

mackworth
05-13-2009, 10:19 AM
As a celtic fan we are singing...

"Captian Panic, he is our hero, bringing the magic down to zero" Haha!

On WEEI this morning, they came up with these chants if it comes to boston for game 7:

"Jeff is better"
"Howard hates you"

cmacmath
05-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Yes. He might be the worst coach in the NBA. I swear to God I could coach that team better than he can. If you have Dwight Howard on your team he should literally touch the ball EVERY possession. Every time down the court you should dump it into him at least once. Single coverage he will dominate, if he gets doubled then he can kick it out to these guys like Hedo and Lewis who are too scared to come inside the arc and all they wanna do is shoot 3s

lakers4sho
05-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Yes. He might be the worst coach in the NBA. I swear to God I could coach that team better than he can. If you have Dwight Howard on your team he should literally touch the ball EVERY possession. Every time down the court you should dump it into him at least once. Single coverage he will dominate, if he gets doubled then he can kick it out to these guys like Hedo and Lewis who are too scared to come inside the arc and all they wanna do is shoot 3s

No offense but Dwight isn't really the guy with post moves that you can just dump the ball into.

Exactly the reason why Perk and Glen Davis are able to contain him.

DenButsu
05-13-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm closing this since it's like the 4th SVG thread created today.

I merged the others here (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362526). Please use this one to discuss the topic.

And please, everybody, before creating new threads, take the 10 seconds required to scan down at least the front page (if not page 2 as well) to make sure there isn't already an existing thread on the subject. Thank you.