PDA

View Full Version : here is your "superstar" dwight howard

ertanozgur
05-13-2009, 02:48 AM
i dont know if the magic will make it to the east finals , i hope they do but in this playoffs , we all see thay dwight isnt in the same page with shaq , hakeem and the others....he has been lost in the offensive end but last night especially in the 4. quarter he was lost in the deffensive end too...i cant accept that he couldnt take the reabound when ray allen missed in the last minute..it is unacceptable:mad:

but i still believe magic will advance with the lead of hedo and lewis

PulpFiction
05-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Agree and Disagree ... actually he hasnt been the same since he got smacked in the face against Philadelphia ... DWIGHT ... you are a Man amongst Boys ... RISE UP!!! and remember this more than anything ... " you must learn how to deal with ADVERSITY and move on!!! Rule the NBA, and let nothing stop you!!!!

cheech309
05-13-2009, 10:39 AM
yeah i think dwight lets the horrible refering so far hurt him...he gets absolutely no calls when he is at least attempting to make a move to the basket and at the other end as soon as somebody grazes him he gets called for the foul...perkins is gettin away with to much **** right now...i am honestly shocked with our team but also by the refs and the league ruling on flagrent fouls...perkins shoulda been suspended after what he did to peitrus

MagicBucsSox
05-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Magic center Dwight Howard openly questioned the decisions of coach Stan Van Gundy after Tuesday night's Game 5 loss to the Celtics.

"Offensively I have to get the ball," Howard said after the 92-88 loss. "I don't think you are going to win a lot of games when your post player only gets 10 shots. It's tough to get yourself going and get a lot of touches without a lot of shots. We have to do a better job with that."

Howard tried to phrase his comments carefully, as to not throw anyone under the bus, but his feelings were obvious.

"I'm not going to get up here and bash or say anything about what should happen, but I will say it's tough to win when all season long you play inside-out and you trust one of the people who got you off to a good season," Howard said. "I think I'm capable of scoring in the post, but I don't think 10 shots is enough.

"You've got a dominant player, let him be dominant."

Howard went 5-for-10 from the field and had 12 points and 17 rebounds in the loss.

its about time he spoke out against this coachs strategies, 1 touch in a 4th quarter to your star player up 14 againnnnnnnnn? fire-able

Sandman
05-13-2009, 11:57 AM
i dont know if the magic will make it to the east finals , i hope they do but in this playoffs , we all see thay dwight isnt in the same page with shaq , hakeem and the others....he has been lost in the offensive end but last night especially in the 4. quarter he was lost in the deffensive end too...i cant accept that he couldnt take the reabound when ray allen missed in the last minute..it is unacceptable:mad:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If Dwight went to college, this would be his rookie season.

pd7631
05-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Agree and Disagree ... actually he hasnt been the same since he got smacked in the face against Philadelphia ... DWIGHT ... you are a Man amongst Boys ... RISE UP!!! and remember this more than anything ... " you must learn how to deal with ADVERSITY and move on!!! Rule the NBA, and let nothing stop you!!!!

hmm, so Dwight Howard got suspended because he got smacked in the face? :rolleyes:

tbomlad
05-13-2009, 01:59 PM

Nobody has Dwight's back on this team. There's always 4 or 5 Celtics battling Dwight for rebounds. Remember, Shaq had Horace Grant. TurkNOCLUE is not leading anybody. In fact, him and Alston have been killing the Magic at the end of games. When Dwight said SVG needs to play those that are playing well at the end of games, even if it means half of the starters I'm sure he was talking about sitting Turk and Rafer. WE NEED JAMEER!!

Nets fan 93
05-13-2009, 03:31 PM
I rarely see him get the ball... I dont know why... they rely too much on threes

Sandman
05-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Ewing can show Dwight how its done.

****, Glen Davis is merking us playing big man 12 ft jumper.

rapjuicer06
05-13-2009, 05:44 PM
shard had a couple ugly *** three's at the end of the game, skip had about 4 or 5 horrible shots, turk was taking dumbass shots and turning the ball over in the 4th quarter. thats just stupid to do. damn in the 4th quarter it should be dwight, battie, shard, lee and turk. thats the line-up that should be in. get the damn ball in the post to dwight, battie has a nice jumper and then get shard out of there because he can't make a shot for himself. if he can't get passed davis then he should never try driving. the only 2 things that dwight does that drive me crazy if he always brings the ball down to his knees for someone to knock the ball out, or he just goes straight to the hoop and throws up a terrible shot instead of passing the ball back out....they don't deserve to win this series, but i hope they come to play a FULL ****ING GAME for once

PulpFiction
05-13-2009, 06:01 PM
hmm, so Dwight Howard got suspended because he got smacked in the face? :rolleyes:

DID YOU READ MY RETORT or is there a comprehension issue? He got smacked in the face and his eyes gots scratched by that fool in Philly and had not emotionally recovered ... do you get it NOW!!!

Dray13
05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
shard had a couple ugly *** three's at the end of the game, skip had about 4 or 5 horrible shots, turk was taking dumbass shots and turning the ball over in the 4th quarter. thats just stupid to do. damn in the 4th quarter it should be dwight, battie, shard, lee and turk. thats the line-up that should be in. get the damn ball in the post to dwight, battie has a nice jumper and then get shard out of there because he can't make a shot for himself. if he can't get passed davis then he should never try driving. the only 2 things that dwight does that drive me crazy if he always brings the ball down to his knees for someone to knock the ball out, or he just goes straight to the hoop and throws up a terrible shot instead of passing the ball back out....they don't deserve to win this series, but i hope they come to play a FULL ****ING GAME for once

Yeah that pretty much sums it up right there ^. In the playoffs you hear it about every game " Every possession counts." And with Hedo jacking up step back fade away 3's all game, it's not helping our cause at all. I think it's pretty evident we really need a true starting PF, someone to help Dwight down low to grab boards and just another big body to help out on D. If Otis Smith can get creative with the cap somehow and can grab a legit big man, I'd be more than willing to let Turk walk in 2009 or 2010. As for the coaching..I don't even know what SVG is doing..Shard gets hot, so SVG sits him. JJ was extremely hot in game 2, had 11 in the first quarter, so SVG sits him for the 2nd quarter. Then Mr.VG puts D12 w/his low FT % on the floor with 6 seconds left, down by 3, probably knowing Boston is gonna foul. As for Dwight tho..he does need to get more touches. Id rather have him put up a shot from 5 feet than a fade away 3 late in the 4th. But hey that's just my opinion

Sandman
05-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Battie and Alston are an expiring 11.5 mill next year.

There's also potential sign and trade w/ Gortat or Hedo.

EX-TREME
05-16-2009, 06:07 PM
i can see battie get traded. he is overpaid guy who shoots midrange j

MagicBucsSox
05-16-2009, 11:17 PM
battie can help us win game 7, drawing out doubles from d12

we need to get a perimeter guy like steve jax,tmac(just as an example), gerald wallace etc. but with the emergence of lee i think our offseason target should be a pf(bosh,amare etc) unless a 2 unpassable becomes available. iggy hopefully

RISE ABOVE
05-20-2009, 02:14 AM
get him the ball

AIverson
05-20-2009, 03:22 PM
No one in the league right now is as good as Shaq or Hakeem lol.

Don't bash howard for it.

ManRam
05-20-2009, 03:33 PM
battie can help us win game 7, drawing out doubles from d12

we need to get a perimeter guy like steve jax,tmac(just as an example), gerald wallace etc. but with the emergence of lee i think our offseason target should be a pf(bosh,amare etc) unless a 2 unpassable becomes available. iggy hopefully

Our entire team is a perimeter team, besides Dwight and Gortat. Even Battie prefers the 15 foot shot over the inside one. We don't need more perimeter players. So I agree, we need a PF/C first. If Hedo moves, I'd love to much Rashard to SF, and sign an offensive PF/C, who plays down low. Like a Glen Davis, Illgauskus, Rasheed, Lamar Odom, Jermaine O'Neal, or Boozer (pipe dream). I know all those guys will be pricey, even a guy like Zach Randolph, or hell, Eddy Curry. I think we need to play bigger, and get a guy who can help Dwight down low offensively. Right now, we have little big man post scoring abilities. Most of our points in the paint or from our perimeter players.

We're not going to have the money to sign a big name player...we already have two max contracts on our team. We don't need a mega-star. Just an offensive BIG man.

MagicBucsSox
05-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Our entire team is a perimeter team, besides Dwight and Gortat. Even Battie prefers the 15 foot shot over the inside one. We don't need more perimeter players. So I agree, we need a PF/C first. If Hedo moves, I'd love to much Rashard to SF, and sign an offensive PF/C, who plays down low. Like a Glen Davis, Illgauskus, Rasheed, Lamar Odom, Jermaine O'Neal, or Boozer (pipe dream). I know all those guys will be pricey, even a guy like Zach Randolph, or hell, Eddy Curry. I think we need to play bigger, and get a guy who can help Dwight down low offensively. Right now, we have little big man post scoring abilities. Most of our points in the paint or from our perimeter players.

We're not going to have the money to sign a big name player...we already have two max contracts on our team. We don't need a mega-star. Just an offensive BIG man.

ok only guy you named thats any good is sheed. boozer's no pipe dream it could happen. lol illgaukas?o'neal,odom, glen they blow. lol Z has no feet

id be all for randolph though